The discussions

Qestion

Hello, what type of laptop is excellent

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
iveal

For troubleshooting

hello,,how to troubleshoot if the system powers On but won't boot properly or at all? help me plss,,

iveal

Ram is not detecting after puting new one

Hello, when i put new RAM, system doesnot deting any ram. when i plugged out newly inserted ram also it is not detecting old RAM. PLz find the solut...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
sij

Compaq dvd writter icon disappear

Hello, Sir/Madam an using compaq v6608au laptop but my dvd drive is not functioning and the DVD driver icon is disappear. So please how can i overc...

LouisSteph

Wap setting

Hello, I WANT WAP SETTING ON MY iPhone please send me the setting on my number 9773880075

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Pen driver canot fomat

Hello, I had same problam pen drive detecting. but when i was try to open it say I have to fomat but I can't fomat or recover ple.s any one know how...

dancedhall

No sound from my desktop

Hello, im new here and i have a compaq desktop computer and it came installed with windowsxp sp3 and i just installed windows vista home basic since i...

dancedhall

Hi-capacity battery

Hello, has anybody bought a 9-cell hi-capacity battery for laptop? I am curious how many hours is it working?

dancedhall

Pendrive not opening

Hello, i have a 4g flash voyage pen drive and every time i try opening it tell me to format and wen i try to format it is'nt working

dancedhall

Usb keyboard not working

Hello, I HAVE A LAPTOP OF HCL AND I M USING THE VIDOW VISTA HOME BASIC AND I M USING THE ZIPPYS EXETENAL USB KEYBORD WHEN I ATTACHED KEYBOARD IT WIL...

dancedhall

How to activate free gprs servise on my card

Hello, please give me info about airtel gprs stripe info. on my e-mail mo.9860101661

closeup22

Know history of pen drive attatched

Hello, sir i want to check a pen drive to find the history of it to which all PCs it was attached please suggest me a software

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Finding best downloadable music for my laptop

Hello, I am Muhyiddin Tuzunoglu from Texas, United States. I looked all over the Internet to find some cool music so I can download it on my Laptop....

closeup22

Transcend 1gb pen drive wont work

Hello, I have a transcend 1GB pen drive it worked till last Friday, but last Saturday it was plug in to my computer suddenly the computer got off...

closeup22

Need wap seetting

Hello, I m required gprs and wap settings for loop mobile. I m using sony's k750 i handset. so pls forward me the settings for that.

iveal

Hp530

Hello, pls i need the configurations for hp 530 laptop, i mean the memory and the hard disk capacity.

LouisSteph

Ligitech webcam

Hello, iam in need of downloading the driver software again as it was deleted from my computer but i never got a disc with it .ive looked in the log...

iveal

Amd pressesor troubles!!

Hello, I recently got a toshiba satalite 300d-242 laptop with an amd sempron si-42 prossesor. my question is: can i upgrade the prossesor to a dual c...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
Mr Buttons

Altec lansing series100 speakers

Hello, I lost the power cord for my PC Speakers (Altec Lansing Series100). I bought a Universal AC Adapter but to configure it, I need to know the po...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
rightstuff

Hard is not detected

Hello, I have installed Vista OS, now I tried to install XP os but hard disk is not detected

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
epsiman

No audio output

Hello, i have a pavilion dv 5000 with the system vista business. and for some odd reason my sound stop working. i've tried a ton of solutions already...

closeup22

Hp dv4000 beeping at beggining!help!

Hello, 2 weeks ago i spilled coke on my laptop, 2 week later i turn it on and it work. i did got a beep at the beginning. then the fan area gets h...

dancedhall

Wont turn on nx6310

Hello, i have a hp nx6310 and the battery lost charge because of a bad connection the connection was repaired but the battery wont charge i have 18....

dancedhall

Computer continously beepsound

Hello, hi goodevening everyone plz help me. my system have the continously beeb sound and i check the all cable and connections of wire properly con...

dancedhall

For sale:nikon/canon lenses,nikon d90,canon e

WE SELL BRAND NEW CAMERAS AND LENSES PACK IN ORIGINAL BOX WITH COMPLETE ACCESSORIES. Below is our contact details: Company Name : HI 5 Electroni...

dancedhall

Back up discs and infected computer

Hello, my computer is infected and i dont have the back up the discs , can i buy the back up discs and if so am i able to burn them even though it is...

dancedhall

System promblem

Hello, my system is automatically shuting down , actually my system is restore a back date but not solve my promblem so how to solve my promblem ...

iveal

After rebooting i cant see lan

Hello, how can i see my rebooting the computer pls help me

LouisSteph

My pc is becomming blue screen

Hello, after turning on my pc is becomming blue with some text what to do

LouisSteph

Hp dv6700

Hello, I have an HP computer. My computer won't recognize the disc DVD or CD nothing. I have seen that i could get a new driver but I don't know ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Evesham laptop,starts then straight off

Hello, i have an evesham laptopt with rxp on.when i press the on switch it comes on with no screen display,then a couple of seconds later it turns of...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
traceynjan

Toshiba satellite l300

Hello, My new Toshiba satellite L300, doesn't start. I try to demare it, it freeze windows and after I have black screen. It works because I hear t...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
danield1993

Hp 530 over heating

Hello friends , Am having great problems with my laptop hp 530 . Everytime when i open it and turn it on it started heating till it shut down by its...

fearless

I can not get my cd/dvd drive to work

Hello, I have windows 98 plus windows ME stuff on here but i have 32X max cd drive and I can not get it to read any cds or dvds or burn any at all ...

xpcman

Dvd drive does not play any type of disc

Hello, My dvd drive will not play any of my disc. It does not open cds, dvd or any data disc please help

xpcman

Dell monitor flickers until i bang it

Hello, My monitor flickers on:off until I give it a hard bang, then it stabalises for a while then starts to flicker again, how can I fix it please?

xpcman

Inbuilt speaker and headphone jack play

Hello, I have i've downgraded the OS on my presario v3424au fromwindows vista to xp-pro (sp2). I am having a strange problem that both my inbuilt spe...

sarbel.vilo

Moving of message

Hello, How do i move messages to another folder

dancedhall

4 gb pen drive write protected

Hello, My 4 GB Kingston pen drive is write protection problem, please remove this problem, help me ...

dancedhall

Upload photos

Hello, I was wondering how i can upload a manufacteres disc as I am on windows 2000 and would like to send pictures from my mobile phone to my lapt...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
munchkin

No display

Hello, When hard disk attach to motherboard i got no display. if i de attach the hdd there is display. Can u plz solve the problem.

closeup22

Webcam

Hello, i have toshiba laptop but my laptop webcam is not working,so plz tell us ,how we instaal webcam.laptop model no is L305_S5945 WINDOS...

closeup22

Do the songs transfer?

Hello, when you upgrade from itunes 7 to itunes 8, does it transfer your songs over or does it delete them?

closeup22

Hp laptop froze wen i boot up

Hello, yea wen ever i start up ma laptop it has the hp invent logo n it will freeze i tryed runnin system recovery it doesn't let me. i cant do any t...

closeup22

Acer aspire x3200 desktop

Hello guys, I just bought this Acer Aspire X3200 desktop, AMD phenom quad core processor, 4 GB RAM, nvidea 8200 Graphics card. The first time I swi...

linearkieran

Hp laptop

Hello, my new hp laptop has a problem the volume wont work when i go to control panel to turn up the volume it wont let me touch anything so i dont k...

closeup22

Upgrade from vista 32 bit to windows7 64 bit

Hello, I have just purchased on E Bay Windows7 Upgrade 64 bit. Ihave windows Vista 32 bit . How do I instal the upgrade? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Acer 3620 bluetooth hardware

Hello, I have acer aspire 3620 model labtop. When i reinstall XP on it my bluetooth is not working. I try to install driver but it says hardware ...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
Flaka

80 gb pen drive in problem

Hello, I have a 80 GB pen drive of Kingston purchased by Palika Bazar , Delhi. Since I purchase this one it is not working ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
Ignorant

Wp on pen

Hi, my pen drive has write protection over it and i am unable to use it to do anything, please help.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
iveal
Results 29701 - 29750 out of a total of 33,784