The discussions

My pc cannot open sd cards

Hello, I have two WinXP PCs. I use a USB card reader to read and write SD cards. I do not have any problem with the first PC to read and write SD c...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Displayproblem

Hello, My DELL INSPIRON Laptop Now Creating A Problem.. The problem is, An Pink Vertical Line is Displaying in the Center Of The Screen... Is this Any...

dancedhall

Cannot hear sound from pc

Hello, Why can't i hear sound from my pc pls teach how i can hear it.

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
itsHAIDER09

Monitor works on one tower but not another 1

Hello, The monitor screen was completely blank when tower and monitor turned on. But connected to another tower, it came on as it should. What coul...

closeup22

Compatibility of a jvc k-seriestv with hd pro

Hello, Please inform me whether a JVC K-Series TV (several years old) will be 'HD-ready" or compatible?

closeup22

Cnat get the foppy disk for sd100 to work.

Hello, I cant unlock my picture floppy from my canon sd 100. The camera wont erase because the floppy is locked. I dont know how it got locked.

closeup22

Vga cord

Hello, I just bought a new VGA cord as my screen on tv went blank from pcu, it is still blank any suggestions on what it could be? Thank you. Kelley

closeup22

Pc to lcd tv

Hello, I have connected my desktop computer to LCD tv but three is no sound. I have plugged the cable I had with monitor before with TV and gives exc...

closeup22

My webcam

Hello, i need help finding a free wedsite where i can download the softwere for my webcan because i lost the CD

closeup22

Unknown device

Hello, I've bought a new printer hp laser jet p1005 which I've been trying to install on my laptop{windows xp} when the printer software prompts for ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
Usman

Need to install my webcam

Hello, i need help finding a free website where I can download the software for my webcam because I lost the cd its : Retail Plus webcam model: rp-...

closeup22

Keyboard prblom

Hello, sir/ when i typing letter 'a' it works as 'enter'key plz hlp me '

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
TURRRK!!!

Memory stick

Hello, Why is it so difficult to convert a memory stick from FAT to NTFS my memory stick is useless because it will not take large files of more than...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
theknee

Formatt pendrive

Hello, i can't format my pendrive... do advice.. how to format through command...

LouisSteph

P mobile e71 pro

Hello, I am Chandan, I purchased one P Mobile E71 Pro (Qwerty Keypad Dual Sim Multimedia Phone, GSM Handset) from Naaptol.com I want to get my phon...

iveal

Hello my mobil

Hello, i have mobile n 82 big chaina i needed a new software and update for my mobile can you help me please becouse i can not put any program in my ...

LouisSteph

I dont know how to reboot

Hello,

LouisSteph

Laptop bootup

Hello, i am currently using a hp dv2700 laptop which crashed after one of my friend plugged his external hard-drive so i removed his hard-dri...

RiverFox

No sound since needed to replace hard drive

Hello, My hard drive crashed some months ago and needed to replace. I finially did it and now I have no sound. Legacy hardware says its working, bu...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
honkq

How can i install bluetooth computer ?

Hello, can u help me please. .i don't know how to install blue tooth comp without disc or hard disc . .what should i do now ? i need the blue tooth...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Psu help !

Hello, actually i'm very frightened of using my new GPU card as i have a PSU of 450W, there is a power cable attached to the GPU card as i know tha...

dancedhall

Unable to intialize external usb hdd's.

Hello, I have 3 hdd's (external) all different manufacturers. Working until recently as USB external drives. They now show up in device manager as u...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
jenifer

Dead hdd

Hello, I have an external HDD of 20gb and i can't open it and i got an error message saying to me that the disk should be reformatted, but then my ...

dancedhall

Laptop recomendation

Hello everyone. Can anyone here please suggest me some decent configuration as i m planning to buy a new acer notebook? I use adobe photoshop, MS of...

closeup22

External verbatim 500gb hard drive

Hello, I'm having a similar problem as most of these others.My Verbatim 500GB external hard drive suddenly stopped working.I also got the message tha...

closeup22

Power light will not come on or power up

Hello, I can't get the lap, acer to power up. did the power disconnect ac/dc--45 sec, but no hope. can anyone help me.

closeup22

Usb imation is not working

Hello, my computer got syuck suddenly then I was rebotted my computer. Then I removed my USB drive without unplug. After that agin I was inserted m...

closeup22

Usb external hdd in windows 2003 server

Hello, hi i bought one segate 500gb usb external hdd. when i was connect that in my windows 2003 server it appears only in taskbar as removal disk bu...

closeup22

Printer error msg

Hi all, this would seem a bit weird to you but i actually got an error message while printing, it said End of Service Life and then the printer sto...

LouisSteph

Sound problem

Hello, i have bought eiroga e71-tv for one mount but now my mobile got a trouble the outside is loss how to solve it?? please help me!!

iveal

In my flsah drive files how can i open

Hello, i recently buy a new flash drive i connected to my computer and copied some files into the flash drive and removed the flash drive from the co...

iveal

Problems with my e drive

Hello, I have been trying to install football manager on my e drive but its says there is 0 space. Any suggestions?

iveal

Technical help

Hello, i want some help about hardware of pc becze it is not work poperly.some time it stop working & show blue screen with some error msgs.

iveal

Sound problem

Hello, hi have no sound my system

iveal

Doesnt start without the charger!!!

Hello, I have a hp pavilion dv3500 lap top. Had it for two months now. now i have a problem with the power button or the battery. because the lapto...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
kuba9o

Xp

Hello,guys How can i format my computer from flash disk ?

LouisSteph

My pendrive not formet

Hello, i have trouble in my pen drive.Hello, my pen drive can not formatted or the data can not deleted. when i try to perform formatting option ...

iveal

Hardrvies in the cd drive disk drive and flop

Closed

Hello, I was just wondering if I can setup a computer tower with 5 hardrives 1 in the cd drive 1 in the dvd drive 1 in the floppy 2 where the ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
stribbsta@aol.com

Asus netbook

Hello, my mum held the f4 key down on her laptop and now her screen is blank it is showing icons but that is it can anyone help?

fifelass81

Wireless keyboard not working

Hi, Some months ago I've purchased a packard bell 9205RF wireless keyboard and now it has stopped working, I can't understand what to do. Should I...

Dropped laptop

Hello, i have a fujitsu siemans laptop model amilo l7300 my son dropped it on floor ,the screen now shows a white border either side and vertical col...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

No sound on hp laptop

Hello, All of a sudden I have no sound on my laptop. I need detailed help to correct this problem please. Thanks JT

dancedhall

Hp pavillion 6500 laptop died

Hello, I had the same problem with my hp pavilion 6500 series. I also purchased my laptop in December 2007. My warrenty was only for a year. I jus...

dancedhall

Pc does not display the bios screen

Hello, My PC starts up and make a 3 second beep, but its not like anormal beep. more like beep kind of breaks in between like a bad bad record skippi...

dancedhall

How can open my files in flash drive

Hello, i recently buy a new flash drive i connected to my computer and copied some files into the flash drive and removed the flash drive from the co...

dancedhall

Pen drive

Hello, hi, i am from a management team ,i just wanted to ask u is, after working with pen or saving the files dirrectly to the pen drive and if i ...

dancedhall

Logitech pc camera connection

Hello, how can install logitech pc camera without installation cd? if so, can I get free downloading link?

LouisSteph

Sound problem

Hello, sir i can see the song is playing but i can't hear it on headphone what should i do please give me suggestion thank you

LouisSteph

Qestion

Hello, what type of laptop is excellent

iveal

For troubleshooting

hello,,how to troubleshoot if the system powers On but won't boot properly or at all? help me plss,,

iveal
Results 29651 - 29700 out of a total of 33,782