The discussions

Computer will not start up

Hello, i recently had a power failure, now everytime i try to turn on my computer it comes up with a message saying windows did not start up successf...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Cd music put on an i pod

Hello, My name is Danielle and I want to know how do I put music on my I pod without ITunes. I want to use my cd's to put music on there. So can you t...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

How does a pc detect when i insert a pendrive

Hello, i would like to know the architecture of the computer which makes it to detect the pendrives and other devices. can u help me out wi this??

closeup22

Motherboard problem

Hi ! I need help with a motherboard. This is the parameters Motherboard ID : DMI Motherboard name : AST 440LX Audio : ESS ES1869 Video : ATI RAG...

closeup22

Sata

Hello, i have a p.c. running an ide hdd as master ,also have a sata hdd that i put in but it is not picked up in bios or o.s..the o.s. was just inst...

closeup22

Computer will not boot at all, just a funny n

Hello, After shutting down normally last night, this morning I tried switshing the computer on and just got a message on the screen to start window...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
jockey1

Regarding price

Hello, I have one compaq hp system. In this machine motherboard is bad. I want to purchase new motherboard. Kindly let me know the price of ne...

closeup22

Memory cannot be read

Hello, my name is unuane, I operate windows xp in my domain and windows server 2003 SE I have a problem recently with my systems as they are all sho...

closeup22

Wheres my pictures?

Hello, I am wondering where to find my pictures when i connect my memory card into the slot on the side of my laptop. i hear a bleaping noise but not...

iveal

Kingston 32gb pen drive

Hello, U can loan my Data Traveler Kingston 32Gb, i baught it from Chandani Chauk and it stores once and then never opens the file because file disap...

iveal

Lap top won't turn on

Hello, my lap top shut off and won't turn on, it's a presariov2000 can you help tks /LP

LouisSteph

Logitech webcam

Hello, i looked everywhere for the software for my webcam even on there website and still can find it where can i download the software? i need logite...

iveal

32 gb fake pendrive ,write protected,size 0

Hello, friends two days before i have also bought from seller(road) iboth free and used memory is 0 and while formatting it shows write protected, ...

iveal

Transcend usb flash drive asking to format

Hello, My transcend 4 gb flash drive is aking to format. Before that I have copied files to it then after few days when I was trying to access this p...

iveal

Only 3gb appearing on 4gb

Hello, ive just upgraded my pc with 4gb kingston memory but in windows vista i can only see 3gb appearing what is the matter? i dont think that one o...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
zjj

Laptop keyboar'd problems

Hello, ive obviously pressed a sequence on my laptop keyboard,now when i press the u key it prints the no 4 and i=5,o=6,j=1,k=2,l=3..if i hold down t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Will not emulate

Hello, i put my crive in a spare p4 machine and will not boot. all i get is will not emulate then freeze.

xpcman

Nothing display out after i connect

Hello, i have connect my projector to my pc, and nothing come out after i switch mode. i have tried (fn + F8) in my pc but it jus don't work as w...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Sky dude webcam driver

Hello, My Drivers CD for my webcam got corrupted and I cant run it on my machine. Kindly help me download the drivers thank you

closeup22

I want wap setting

Hello, i m nilam i want wap setting of my nokia 2626

dancedhall

How to boot when boot device is not visible

Hello, In my Lenevo desktop the Boot device is not visible in Setup Utility. The operating system is not run properly. Memory dumping is come out fro...

dancedhall

Vista black screen installing ide hdd

Hello, Help please? I am trying to install my old IDE HDD in my new Vista PC which is SATA. There is no IDE on the motherboard, so I am using an IT...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
ntluser

Formating hard disk probleum

Hello, I have 160 Gb SATA hard disk suddnely dont open the window and I try to format and to make the new partition in win98 fdisk.But the disk is n...

dancedhall

Eee software for web cam

Hello, I have problems with my eee webcam (integraded) The software (webcam companion) does not detect the webcam. The web cam is working. Please ...

dancedhall

Pen drive not working

Hello, Hello, after inserting the 1gb moser baer usb when i try to open or format comp. shows an error saying "please insert a disk in the drive j o...

dancedhall

Pen drive is not showing in windows but showi

Hello, i have 32 gb pen drive of kingstone its not showing in windows os but, i can identify in bios wat may be the problem? please suggest

LouisSteph

Pc freezing at start

Hey guys, I have this problem with my PC upon start up. If my PC has been off for a few hours and I start it up, it freezes within about 20-30secs ...

iveal

Dvd & /cd will read some discs but not other

Hello, I have a Dell Dimensiion 9150 running Windows XP. I have both a DVD RW and a CD RW. I can read some DVD's & CD's but not others on both devic...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
Badkarma104

Problem with i pod

Hello,my i pod doesn't want to turn on .when i turn it on the screen just stays black. also its like frozen. please help me

LouisSteph

Web cam does not work, only tv. i have wintv

Hello, I have Win TV on my computer, however when I try to use my Web Cam television shows instead. How can I get my web cam to show, when I need ...

LouisSteph

Can this happen?

My boyfriend and I talk on MSN often and I saw the webcam icon displaying beside his photo. So I asked him if he had his webcam but he said no, wonde...

iveal

How to install windows xp via pen drive

Hello, How to install windows xp via pen drive? plz send this tip my e-mail ID..... E-mail ID- bankar.pravin77@gmail.com Reg, Pravin Ban...

LouisSteph

I m not able to view my pendrive content

Hello, Sir i m not able to view my pendrive content. when we see in properties it shows 890mb files exists but not displayed and also name given for...

LouisSteph

Hard drive problem

Hello, I have a 250gb hard drive, not my computer runs great and start fine, but one of this day I was trying to load data from my external drive to ...

xpcman

Black screen no beep no display

Hello, it's I am Muhammad Sajjad form Islamia University of Bahawal pur I have more than 3 year experience & never faced this sort of problem. Prob...

xpcman

My hard drive has bad sector

Hello, My com cannot start , it has a blue screen . They said I have bad sector in my hard drive. Is there anychance for me to get all the important ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
shal

3 inch cd problem

Hello, I recently bought a DELL Inspirion desk top, the kind in which the CD/DVD holder is vertical and not horizontal. I also have a 3" CD that I n...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Operating system installation.

Hello, I need to install an operrating system on my computer now i dont know how. pliz help me through the pirocess. Waiting from you. Waiting

xpcman

How do i connect my laptop to my plasma

Hello, I have a advent laptop that i want to link to my matsui plasma i have brougt a cable that is vga to rca the colours go into y , pb, pt but i c...

xpcman

Error in the midle of copying disc

Hello, I use laptop with eksternal DVDwriter (LG super multi 22X ) and USB 2.0 to SATA IDE Cable . When I burn a DVD with Nero or other copying so...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
BK201

Toshiba sattelite l30-134 blue screen

Hello, My windows xp will not start up in safe mode fan runs constantly and error code c00021 is displayed. If i place my recovery disk in will I ...

dancedhall

Watch pc tv on my television

Hello, Does anyone know if I can watch and listen to the television signal I get on my computer on my television without using chord connections??? wi...

dancedhall

Need help to find this hardware...

Hello, Does anyone know where I could find the download type for "Creative Webcam NX model no. PD1110"?.......If you do then thankyou....

dancedhall

Pendrive

Hello, sir/mam .i have 32gb pendrive.i have some problem in my pendrive.when i open the pendrive ,it not shows any data in this .but its memory is fi...

Umer_what

Pen drive protected

Hello, dear sir , i say to my pen drive is write protected so i am not working my pen drive so, help me how to remove write prot...

closeup22

New adapter not charging

Hello, the original power adapter/charger for my dell inspiron 1520 is broken, so i got a new one on ebay. the company said it was the correct one ...

closeup22

How can i connect ata hard disk and dvd write

Hello, I can't connect ata hard disk and dvd writer through a single ata cable. when i do this only one device were detected . And i have a 160 GB...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
ikat

Pc slow & making noises sometimes

Hello, I have a Gateway PC - 507GR that is about 4 years old and lately it is going through periods where the Hard- Drive makes like a "downloading"...

Ak

Pen drive not working

Hello, I having problem with my trancend 4gb pen drive. it does not work proprly.it display the unknown drive pls ,send the solution to me.... t...

sathish7143

Shurtdown computer

my system shurtdown automatically after 15-20minuts . i alredy check screen sever setting and power menegmaint & bios setting plz. do some thing needf...

Paradox
Results 29801 - 29850 out of a total of 33,784