The discussions

Some one help meeee

Hello, how come my ps3 turns on but wen i put a game in it does not load the game up wen i go onto the game menu it shud normally go striaght to th...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Internet connection

Hello, I am having the same problem with a new toshiba laptop. I also have a wired dsl connection that goes a through 2 way modem. Two ethernet cor...

sadgurl

Computer starts up with black screen.

Hello, My computer starts up with a black screen but has writing saying what processor I have etc, it has go to bios setup which is the delete key an...

helpmehelpyou

I think i deleted my sound on my computer

Hello, I think i removed the sound system on my Desktop. I can not figure out to add it back on. Please help.

sharpman

Motherboard cd

Hello, Please give me the link to download motherboard cd of Compaq Presario 1238 model

sharpman

Sound problem

Hello, i got a branded acer LCD computer but there waz no audio instalization in the system as i can watch only vedios,but i got two outer speakers f...

sadgurl

Can't hear the sound-i have a realtek hd audi

Hello, I have a Realtek HD Audio manger installed on my computer(window XP). The problem I am facing is that I can here the songs viz mp3,watch movie...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
Marko

Connecting my dell to my sony

Hello, I am trying to connect my dell laptop to my sony tv using an s-video cable. nothing is happening, when I press Fn+f8 nothing happens. My tv ...

olfo81

My pc is not producing sound

HI PLEASE I AM ABAYOMI I REFORMATED MY PC(WINDOW XP) AND AFTER THAT REFUSES TO PRODUCE SOUND OF ANY KIND NOT EVEN MY WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WHICH HAS R...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Monitor problem

Hi, I bought a new LCD monitor as my old CRT monitor was not working well. My new LCD monitor is giving me problems. It shows unclear (dark colored...

dybbody

Broken laptop screen. lcd monitor.

I have an alienware m15x with a broken screen. I have a hanspree LCD monitor and I hooked it up via HDMI. When I try to turn the monitor on the sc...

sadgurl

Pen drive shows 0bute capacity

Hello, i have 4GB Kingston pen drive. That was working properly at start. but automatically it is showing 0 byte storage capacity whenever i pluging ...

dybbody

I lost my cd to install my webcam

Hello, Good day!...i lost my cd to install my webcam.... what do i do?

sadgurl

Pen bootable

Hello, can u help me?

sadgurl

Pen drive

Hello,sir my pen drive is not detected please help me

deepbreathe

Black screen benq

Hello, I have the same problem with my BenQ 701 monitor. I'me the opposite of a professional, so my question may look stupid: What means "to res...

deepbreathe

Optimum connection for speed

Hello, I want to connect a second hard drive for use as a backup device. My primary drive is SATA 7200 rpm. What are the speed implications (for la...

Baysailor

External hdd

Hello, My 40GB external HDD goes in a loop once any data is fed to it & then becomes un-recoverable. Once it had crashed & I had got it repaired.But...

epsiman

Hiii i want to bootable my pendrive using xp

Solved/Closed

Hello, my laptop has no cd\dvd drive so please tell me about bootable pendrive.

epsiman

Phone memory format

Hello,good mornin pls hw can i format the memory of my phone, NOKIA E63

suff954

Backuptapes

Hello, [URL="https://www.tape4backup.com/183850.php"]183850[/URL] LTO 2 Tapes, [URL="https://www.tape4backup.com/340-8701.php"]Dell LTO2 Tape...

suff954

Fingeprint scanner

Hello, can anyone out there tell me how to get my fingerprint scanner to connect after down loading the drivers and software that came with my dell...

sadgurl

Login

Hello, Im having trouble login in...can u please log me in!!

sadgurl

Loging in

Hello, Everytime I try to log in it goes to the Mr. Freeze. Please help me!!!!

sadgurl

Proble with automatically shut down

Hello, to all pc maniacs!!! As you can all see i have the same problem. My PC was working fine for at least 2 years & last week suddenly when i tur...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Acer laptop will not turn on!!

Hello, Earlier today I was using my Acer Aspire 3620 laptop, and everything was normal. I just set it down for a few minutes, and it automatically go...

deepbreathe

My pendrive is not working my system only ..

Hello, My pen drive is not visible in my system after connected..... i checked it divice manager and fragment manager also but not working...but i...

deepbreathe

Computer is on but keyboard& mouse not respo

Hello, my computer is on but the mose and keyboardis not responding this the first problem I noticed then when this happened i turned it off and on i...

sadgurl

Laptop was still on when battery was removed

Hello, My Toshiba series A35, fell from my night stand.The screen was real faint so i figured it needed a reboot.I didnt know how to turn the machin...

deepbreathe

Uninstall dvd drive

Hello, I have uninstall the dvd drive from device manager, now the dvd burner does not work, how can i reinstall the driver for the dvd burner to w...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
Ishi

Faulty keyboard stopping my computer booting?

Hello, I had some trouble with my computer tonight. It was getting stuck on the Motherboard Splash screen and not booting up properly. It would not...

deepbreathe

Lost my delux webcam software

Hello, Can somebody help me? I lost my software for deluxw webcam ? Thanks

deepbreathe

Bootable pendrive

Hello, how to make a pendrive bootable?

deepbreathe

My computer

Hello, I install windows xp on my computer and now it wont let me in the internet because my ethernet controller is not working and other device are n...

deepbreathe

Monitor not getting any signal

Hello, So my computer seems to be working fine light fans everything works, but my monitor is geting no signal the pins and everything thing are fine...

deepbreathe

Webcam is not starting

Hello, I can'tget my web cam started although i have tried to start it by going to the start program and then Hp... but it still doesn't start up.Ple...

deepbreathe

Sd not recognized

hey i have a 2gb kingston SD card with a USB adapter. it WAS working perfectly...but now i plug it in to the computer (windows XP) it says it connect...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
bleev

Memory upgrade of new computer

Hello, I have a Pentium (R) 4 2.93 GHz with 504 MB Ram. My hard drive is about 80 GiG. I'm running XP. I am finding it very sluggish these days....

suff954

I have keyboard ploblem

can you tell me how to fix my keyboard ploblem?

suff954

Can you tell me

Hello, hi can you tell me what kind of graphic card is in my computer,it is integrated but my windows does not regognised it.my mainboard is gigabyte...

suff954

Pen drive is detected but says insert disk

Hello, my transcend 4 gb pen drive is detected by computer. but when i try to acces it , it says insert disk into drive.... how to solve this problem...

constantin

Web cam

Hello, i have a lg kp cookie 500.............can i use it as a web cam on yahoo chat (messenger)...............if yes then how and also please write...

ayhanakman

Bootable pen drive

Hello, Sir. I want know how to make bootable pen drive plz give me its anwer on my email

dancedhall

Cdrom lights buts nothing runs when loaded

Hello, I just loaded XP PRO on a new machine (waiting for WIN7) and when you put in a cd the CD player will light up and then start blinking but no...

closeup22

Graphic card

hello when i try to start my graphic card my monitot is show black and not showing display tell me the solution is there is problem in my asus graphic...

closeup22

Cant connect new laptop to wireless netgear

Hello, I recently bought a new Compaq laptop and am having trouble connecting to my wireless Netgear Router. I have tried everything - configuring...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
Jaimze75

My hp omnibook 6000 won't open please help.:(

Hello everyone, I have this hp omnibook 6000, i brought it to school and when i go back home and use it, it started but wont boot...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
leo59

Installing windows visa on my desktop

Hello, I am trying to load a newly purchased Windows Vista on a computer which currently has Windows XP on it. I am not able to read anything from t...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
TJ

Dvdrw is not reading in the dvd player.

Hello, A friend ripped p90x for me on DVDrws I can play it in my computer but it says 'error' when I try to play it in my DVD player. How do I fix th...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
Cameraguy247

Samsung omnia i900

Hello, The touch screen on my phone suddenly stop working. I have lost the use of all icons on the screen including the menu icon. Can anyone advis...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
iveal
Results 30701 - 30750 out of a total of 33,783