The discussions

External devices donâ´t work with vista

Hello, Hp dv6000 WITH VISTA doesn´t recognize an EXTERNAL DVD RECORDER. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2008 by
wolomax

Overclock my laptop

hello, I have actually a laptop with a Celeron processor and I wanted to know if its possible to overclock the processor?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

Strange sound

Hi, Ive just noticed a strange sound coming from my laptop as if a fan running. Ive just bought it yesterday and I don't know if there is someth...

GeorgeRattel

500mhz instead of 2.2ghz

Hello, i have actually an intel core 2 duo e4500 which is supposed to be running at 2.2ghz but when i right click on my computer and in the propert...

GeorgeRattel

Guess pc is starting but nothing on screen

Hello can anyone help me here? My problem is that when I switched on my computer this morning only the no signal on the screen can be seen and the mac...

batmanba1

Front usb isnt working

Hello I have some of my USB ports not working at the front of the CPU.Can you help?

gibsontom06

Cd works but dvd not

Hello, actualy i m having TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H552D. bofore some time it use to read CD as well as DVD. but now it only reads CD and not dvd.. when...

usbdealz

Why cant i install win xp?

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
WishVistaDied

Hardrive acting up...help

Hi everyone! I seemed to have run into a little problem this morning and i was hoping someone could help me out. I recently got a new computer built ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2008 by
Tsar

Celeron processor ??

hello, I have actually a laptop with a Celeron processor and I wanted to know if its possible to over clock the processor?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2008 by
offewgr

Bipping sound

Hello, well the problem actually with my pc is that when i switch it on a long bipping sound can be heard can anyone identify the problem and give ...

anil

Beepind sound

Hello, im just trying to upgrade my ram. i have an existing 512mb ram and now im trying to put a 1gb ram next to it but when i plug it into the sock...

rp

Cloning problems

Hello, I cloned one hard drive to another hard ( smaller to bigger) When I take out the old hard drive and put the new one in and make it the master ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
violet12877

Graphics card

Hello,i am just nowing if there is a graphic card upgrade for a acer aspire 3610

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Web cam not working

i have a webcam on my laptop and in the installation there is two drivers and ive installed the first one it wasnt working so i installed the second i...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Just black screen

Hello, upon start up my desktop appears to run fine only probblem is the screen gets no image and remains black, there is no problem with the flatscre...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2008 by
cronic

Water cooling system?

Hey there, I have a question for water cooling system my computer heats up my room completely and I wanted to know if its good to use water cooling s...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2008 by
higherex90

Webcam

Hello, i have a webcam on my laptop and in the installation there is two drivers and ive installed the first one it wasnt working so i installe...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
needhelp2k8

No sound in my laptop

Hello, i have no sound on my laptop packard bell easynote and i can see the volume control in the control panel but apart that i cant get any sou...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Cd-dvd drive help

Hello, Yes, I have same problem as icicles... cd&dvd won't autostart however they will run manually through dir.paths.. BTW iciclessss...exactly wha...

imation

I still don't get it :-(

hello, i really need heel with this can you tell me what i can do to make it work? or do i need to just try it on a normal DVD player? is there a cert...

studentguide

Formatted hard drive

Hey there, Just wanted to know if its possible to get back the data on a formatted hard drive and if yes how can it be done ?

tjmartineau

Keyboard

Hello, I have actually some problems with my keyboard. Whenever I will type a letter A it will show a V and this is the case with many characters...

ebuddy4445

Hard disk formatting

Hello, i have actually a 320gb hard disk and windows xp installed i wanted to know if its possible to partition the hard disk without having to ...

nissanstuffs

Removable hardisk missing

Hello, i installed linux a few days back...did the partitioning whilethe portable hardisk was plugged in...and formatted it too... but not it doesn'...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
tjmartineau

No power @ keyboard, mouse and usb ports

Hello, guys! i have a problem with my other pc. every time i boot up my computer it always hangs up & says checksum error - defaults loaded press f...

jmp59

Logitech x-230 speakers wont instal properly

Hello, I have logitech x-230 speakers and windows vista installed. After installing windows vista update pack 1 my computer did not recognize my speak...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
Marika

Water cooling system

Hello, just thinking about changing to water cooling system in my pc but cant figure out exactly how it works can anyone help me?

jmp59

Is this processor compatible

Hello, I have an asus p5k motherboard and I wanted to put an Intel E8500 on it but the problem is that i don't know if its compatible with the m...

jmp59

Laptop wont charge

hi there i just started having this kind of problem with my laptop it keeps telling me that my main battery is down and that i should recharge it to a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
hiflyangel2

Monitor problem

Hello, im not good with technology but i know some basics. Other day my computer monitor just goes black and the on button just keeps flashing on and...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
tntran

Cant have sound on my new keyboard

hi there ive just bought a keyboard with integrated speakers and when I connect it into my computer sound only comes from my keyboard and no more from...

studentguide

Error with the hard disk

Hi guys I have an hp 530 and now im getting an unmountable disk boot error can anyone tell me the meaning of this error and how can I make things alri...

laptopman07

Clearing cmos

Hey there, I have some problems in clearing the cmos. From what I have heard form a friend told me I have to remove the battery from the motherboard ...

starsailors.me

Usb portable hard drive problem

Hello, I have an 80Gb portable USB2 hard drive which was working fine until I plugged it into my sons computer. It then started displaying message...

stresspc

Lens cleaner

Hello, plz suggest how to clean the lens or is their any procedure for cleaning the lens

crazydellzz

Graphics card

Hello, I will soon buy a graphics card xfx 9600gt 740m xxx alpha dog edition which is pci express 2.0 but the only problem is that my actual card is ...

David Gibson

Find it and tell me

Hello I need AdfuUd.sys

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Checksum error

Hey there, I got a checksum error during a recovery process and cant figure out what it is actually can anyone tell me please?

andytozor

Hard disk capasity error

Hello All, I am using Seagate ( Model : ST380011A ) 80GB Barracuda 7200.7 utra ATA Hard disk for 2004. I have re-installed OS with out formatting ...

notebookpc

Cannot open my hard disk

Hello, I have a 20 gigabyte hard disk and as a back up I told myself that a 40gigabyte which my brother gave me would suite me and so he formatted it...

kickeffel

Sata problem

Hello, I am actually encounting a rare problem with my pc I cant connect my new dvd rom through sata port. I have two hard disks connected in sata 1 ...

crazydellzz

M/c power on but no display no beep on it

Hello, my machine powered on but no display ,no beep on it. Ican check cmos battery , RAM ,Replaced both ,but problem not solved.

melodyfive

No beep no display

Hello, I fetching some problem,my PC powerd on,but no display on it . i replaced Cmos battery ,RAM .but problem still pending.. so help me..

dinesh

Clearing the bios

Hello, anyone has the solution in clearing the bios please? dont tell me to remove the battery as once i did it and this fried up my motherboard. ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
techman10

Deleted sound card ~ someone please help me!!

Hello, Ok so a few months ago me and my friend were trying to turn the BASS down on my computer so my speakers didnt knock stuff off my neighbors wal...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Hard disk problem

Hello, I have a 20 gigabyte hard disk and as a back up I told myself that a 40gigabyte which my brother gave me would suite me and so he formatted it...

liquid45

Cannot connect my dvd .

Hello, I am actually encounting a rare problem with my pc I cant connect my new dvd rom through sata port. I have two hard disks connected in sata 1 ...

Nioce21

Where to get a good cpu?

Hello, I have been saving some money to buy a really good cpu. Money doesn't matter and whatever is the price of a good cpu I would buy it. I wi...

Line32

Hard disk shows as a usb

Hello, I am facing a little problems with my Hard Disk. It actually shows in the form of a USB drive in the task bar at the right hand corner of th...

peaceangel
Results 33401 - 33450 out of a total of 33,784