The discussions

Cpu

Hello, how to remove the heatsink and reapply thermal compound

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
badboy_nexus

Memory virus??

Hello, I have two identical laptops (Dell Inspiron 600M) but one has a virus. The one with the virus has two updated memory chips that I would lik...

closeup22

Hang pc

Hello, sir, i m ashfaq and my problem is that my pc is hang after 2 minuts from starting computer this is verry serius problem for me ...

sensei.moore

Format

Hello,how do my nokia 6300 phone memery formating? Pls help me!

closeup22

My kingstone pen drive

Hello,MY KINGSTONE PEN DRIVE 32 gb can not support.Please answer argently

closeup22

Disable usb hard drive

Hello, i have a problem with my USB hard drive. it cannot appear when i plug it in. i think it is been disable but when i try to enable it, it can't...

closeup22

Computer won't boot..can't find drives

Hello, Got a new computer at work so I brought the old computer home. All I did was unplug at one location and plug in at new location. The computer ...

prashant rane

Sound dosent work on my computer

Hello,i have a problem with my sound on my e machines when i was doing the system update it froze that's when i lost the sound is there anything i...

dancedhall

Hp pavalion will not power on

Solved

Hello, I have an HP Pavalion desktop running Vista. When I went to use it today it would not turn on. I never turn it off. So. I was surprised when i...

badboy_nexus

Why cant i run my tv and pc monitor together

Hello, i have just installed a geforce gt 220 graphics card in my pc, but cant get my pc monitor and tv to run symaltainiously all i get on my tv i...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
badboy_nexus

X box 360

Hello, i have a xbox360 & i whant to transfer my movies from my computer to the harddrive from the xbox 360 and i even went out and bought a usb(m) t...

dancedhall

Sony desktop

Hello, I am using my RCA LCD TV pc input as a monitor for my sony desktop and have been doing so for about 9 months with no problem......and out of t...

dancedhall

My laptop can't detect my external hard drive

Hello, i recently just changed my externam from seagate to samsung 250gb coz the old one got crashed. now my laptop (Compaq Presario v300 V3218) can'...

nad

Computer monitors

Hello, I AM LOOKING FOR A COMPUTER MONITOR 24-26" WITH A BUIL-IN WEB CAM. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANK YOU.

iveal

Connecting laptop to tv

Hello, I want to find out that if i buy the following cable (Xbox 360™ VGA HD AV Cable) from Microsoft: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xb...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Laptop buy

Closed

Hello, I am MCA STUDENT . I want to a laptop, for STUDYING PURPOSE, what i cannot deside, i buy the laptop or , what is benifit, give me advise and g...

iveal

About gprs settings

Hello, I would like to know the number through which I can contact service provider Safaricom for my GPRS setting in Kenya.

LouisSteph

Gigabyte amd mother board problem

Hello, i have gigabyte amd support mother board in this mother board on board VGA problem so i add PCI vga with this VGA win xp start up screen disp...

iveal

My webcam is not working

Hello, My dell inpiron 1525 s abt 1yr old and i've formatted it once due to virus attack.Now i'm not able to get access to my webcam.i've tried reins...

iveal

Usb

begini ni,ketika saya coba menginstall usb saya di komputer flash disk saya dicoba,tetapi setelah itu flash disk saya tidak terdeteksi di komputer man...

iveal

Pc powers up but wont boot up

Hello, I jus installed a new processor into my pc and it powers up but it wont boot up. What could be the problem as to why it wont boot up?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

4gb sandisk is no longer read in any computer

Hello, I downloaded 120 photos of 160. The last 40 can be displayed on my digital camera, but when I place the disk in my laptop or PC at home, i...

xpcman

I cannot get sound!

Hello, i cannot get sound if i am listening to something with my speakers and i plug in my headphones. i know my headphones are fine because i listen...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
sandchick327

Desktop goes on, but the screen reamins blank

Hello, everyone. Let me start how did the problem came up to me and said hi. I usually leave the computer running overnight and set it to turn off...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
advsam09

Lost driver disc for my new epson 4400 series

Hello: Approximately 6 months ago I purchased Epson 4400 series and used driver with enclosed disc. Prior to my move to another location I removed t...

dancedhall

No sound from laptop to tv

Hello, i have a compaq notebook pc. and a celestial lcd tv. i have plugged in the VGA cables from my laptop to the back off my tv and that all works ...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
akiera

Mp3 file doesn't open

Hello, My music on my mp3 player doesn't show when I cut on my mp3 player it says no files. When I hook it up to the computer it shows but when I try...

dancedhall

Pc acer aspire m1610 doesn't boot anymore

Closed

Hello, My acer desktop acer aspire m1610, intel dual core processor, doesn't boot anymore. OS Vista Home Premium Nothing on screen, no posting, ma...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
YUVI

Dell 490 wonts

Hello, my dell 490 wont load to windows. after it gets past the dell screen it'll stop at "controller bus#00, device#1f, function#02: 05 ports, 02...

dancedhall

Firmware

Hello, i use a sony 1.8 inch mp4 player and i upgaraded its firmware. after this my player is all completely dead. it doesnt show up on computer or...

dancedhall

Broken laptop screen

Hello, my laptop screen has broken. I want to use my tv via HDMI cable. When I have it all connected my tv only shows my desktop wallpaper. I can see...

dancedhall

Bios problam

Hello, sir,in side of my computer Bios " hard disk" do not show what is the problam jampar iwel tri the jumper setting but do not show the my h...

closeup22

I accidently uninstalled my sound card

Hello, I upgraded to windows 7 on my vaios computer and in getting the sound to work i accidently uninstalled the sound card. I do not have the vaio...

closeup22

My friend is block me

Hello, My friend block me on yahoo messenger so how can iunblock my contact on thats messenger or how can i chat with her give me solu...

closeup22

Drive can not be accessed

Hello, i have transed 2 gb pendrive . i was formmating it but in between the process i clicked on "cancle" and now it says " drive not accesible or...

closeup22

Dell inspiron b130

Hello,I'm having a problem with my Dell Inspiron B130. Since my battery is not working that well anymore, it wont work unless charged. I accidentally ...

iveal

Tv wont play from laptop

Hello, I hooked up a vga cable from my tv to my laptop and tried to watch a movie that I downloaded...at first it started to show the picture from my...

LouisSteph

Cant find one of the disks

Hello, for my sims2 i have 4 disks and i cant find one what do i do?

LouisSteph

Having problem with sound

Hello, i cant get any sound when i hook up my laptop to my tv using hdmi cable

LouisSteph

Acer laptop no screen view

Hello, hi there I removed the back from my laptop and removed the dust etc etc i then put the back on and started the laptop,which started great ...

hapigoulki

Got problem with speakers

Hello, ma nam...........raghu...... please tell that i got a problem with my speakers ........... when it turns on it sound only beep.........no au...

LouisSteph

Lcd monitor problem

Hello, Please can anyone advise me on my Acer AL1711 problem? If my monitor is switched on with no input it now cycles through different coloured s...

www.smartvm.com

How toload i pod

Hello,I was wondering if there is a way to dl music own a apple i pod free. i use to dl music with lime wire a few yrs ago but it was not own a i pod...

iveal

My lcd cant display anything

Hello, my flat screen monitor cant display anything.It's being powered on, the cpu is fine but cant see anything.

aleykool

Computer won't power on, but both fans are on

Hi everyone, My wife and I have an issue with our desktop computer. Our 1 year old son was messing with the keyboard, then when we tried to get on ...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
Joe Cool

Problems transferring data from external hd

Hello, I bought a new computer (Windows 7) and took my old computer hard drive (windows XP) and put it in a Sabrent Enclosure to transfer files to ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
rossdavid

Kingston 32 gb pendrive not working

Hello, I hv just purchased 1 32 GB kingston pendrive. It shows the copied data but while retrieving shows missing files or corrupt files etc. plz hel...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
nomadcrys

Pen drive

Hello, sir my pen drive wet in water, now it is not running what can i do now? It is 8GB of capacity

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
jeni4u

Orkut is block

Hello, hiiiiiii my inssutut orkut and many site block plz reply meee how to open this site

5 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
ArberTechnologies

My computer turns off automatically

Closed

Hello, My computer turns off automatically! hey, my computer automatically turns off whenever i play any game for about few minutes!!!! i don't know...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
tyfresh
Results 29501 - 29550 out of a total of 33,784