The discussions

Install camera intex it-305wc on server 2003

Hello Sir, i m facing difficulties to Install camera intex IT-305WC on Server 2003, if have any idea then reply me please,

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Hardrive problems

Hello, I have a computer that runs Windows Vista and it boots up just perfectly. I then took a hardrive out of my old computer and connected that rig...

closeup22

Bootable pendrive

Hello, I would like to know how to make my 2GB pen drive bootable

closeup22

Controls button off

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite A305-S6837), the control buttons (play, stop, previous, next) are going off and not work an...

Geek

Monitor is turning off

Hello, My monitor is turning off automatically while we are working with the system.After some time we can restart the compuetr,but the time will not...

iveal

Project help

Solved

Hello, I am doing a presentation on hard drives and need information about it, please send it to my mail.

LouisSteph

Keys wrongly typing

Hello, my toshiba laptop (satellite A305-S6908) when i press shift + 2 (for @ sign) it type " sign and @ sign is at the " sign (that is shift+ one...

LouisSteph

Hp pavilion slim line monitor problem

Hello, I have moved office and reconnected the desktop. My LG monitor now shows a 'power saving mode' message and then goes blank. The monitor cabl...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
dan

Cpu not power on.but boots automatically

Hello, I am new user now,but i saw some solutions that makes me believe and trust on you that i can get 100% satisfaction solution from u. About my ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
arulprakash

2 gb memory upgrade dell optiplex 369

Hello, I just installed 2 sticks of Corsair DDR2 (2x2gb) for a total of 4gb of RAM. When I check My Computer>Properties, computer only indicates 3...

xpcman

Static discharge to on buton

Hello, I have an HP 6000 (dv?) laptop that I slew by walking across a carpet and touching the on key thereby releasing a huge static charge into the ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Web cam software

Hello, I have a micro innovations web cam, model cm10401, no cd to install it, I need the software

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
jh

Exteernal harddrive hidden memory

Hello, Hello, im using a wd elements external harddrive which has a total memory of 1TB. recently it has been showing that its left with only 200Gb...

pero_placebo

My laptop turned off

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite 2400-S251 and i was online and my laptop just shut off and it wont turn on. i plug in the power supply and it charg...

pero_placebo

Laptop problems

Hello, To anyone who can help. I am a college student and I have an everex laptop. My screen does not come one but you can hear it when i turn my l...

xpcman

Big motherboard problem

Hello, I lost cd with driver for this motherboard and I don't find drivers. Please help me with drivers for this motherboard or a link for driver. th...

closeup22

No drives on my laptop

Hello, i purched a acer laptop model number 4810tz and i notices i dont have any hard drives on it what can i do to get them i dont want to spend any...

closeup22

Hard disk issue

Hello, I have 2 harddisk one 80gb anoher is 20gb. hw to connect both in single system

closeup22

Computer automatically shuts off

Hello, I have Windows XP and when I log on, it automatically shuts itself off. Thank you. Walt

epsiman

Hp laptop webcam installation

Hello, How do you activate the webcam on a new HP laptop?

mark

Monitor shows no signal

Hello, i need help...when i start my pc...the cpu starts with a beeping sound...then monitor starts showing no signal sign...i need help...this probl...

dancedhall

Rizwan

How i make a bootable pen drive.... plz send me software name in my id rizhour@yahoo.com

iveal

Lost instilation disk

Hello, i've lost my instillation disk for my e-system laptop it is an intel core duo t2080. im a bit rubbish when it comes to all the technical thing...

iveal

Screen in web windows

Hello, My web screen seems to be bigger than my actual screen, thus causing me to have to scroll left and right along with up and down. What can I...

LouisSteph

Monitor

Hello, I have a new 20' monitor and has been working fine for over 6months, now out of the blue when i go to turn on the monitor a second later it tu...

iveal

Toshiba laptop

Hello, my toshiba laptop (satellite A305-S6908) @, 3 key typing wrong

iveal

Pendrive

Hello, my pendrive is show no memory

iveal

Windows7

Hello, sir, oprating seystem windows7 plz download......?

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
Sharp0

Pendrive problum

Hello,

iveal

Kingstone 32 gb

Hello, My Kingstone 32gb pen drive is not detected in any computer and even not glow light of it

iveal

Lost cd of unbranded webcam

Hello, i have amp3/4/5 player with a camera supporting webcam function. i lost the cd. can anyone tell me where i could find the driver for it. im ru...

Alex

Why doesnt my computer show anything?

Hello, i cant get my computer to show anything i replaced power supply and i know the graphics card works because i used it in another computer. i cle...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
Anonymous User

Pny memory card writing protect

Hello, my name is brittany...i just got a memory card yesterday and i put music on it..everything was fine..today i put it back in my compter and for...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
nene

Laptop display

Hello, sir, my laptop scrin bagground is black do not show icons and taskbar what is the problem....?

xpcman

Penot display in computer drive n

Hello, when i put the pendrive the icon is not viewed on the my computer but safely remove hardware icon is viewed on the taskbar but my pendrive ic...

closeup22

Hp compaq d330t

Hello, my hp compaq d330 does not have wireless high speed what do i need to install

closeup22

Compactflash 4gb error

Hello, dear friend,i have a problem with my memory car Traxdata 4 GB Flash series PRO ,i have pitures of wedding inside about 600 photos .jpg but sud...

closeup22

Computer parts required: london taxi company

HI We are a taxi company Hummingbird Cars in London. We provide Airport Transfer service from all london airports. We are new in the business...

closeup22

Hamachi

Hello, Me da un error en el que me dice que no me deja conectar Me lo niega hamachi

iveal

Pen drive

Hello, Friends my pen drive not recognising in any system what to do???

LouisSteph

Unable to format 32 gb pen drive

I can't able to format my pendrive of 32gb of kingston. When I go to format option the massage are display " this drive is cannot format

LouisSteph

Pen drive won't work

Hello, My pen drive has stopped working. I plug it in and nothing happens. Whta can I do to recover all my file? Thanks

iveal

Sound

Hello, my mom deleted the sound from my computer how do i get it back

iveal

Recover files

Hello, How can we retrieve lost/deleted photos. We had our computer stolen and the culprits wiped everything. We had hundreds of photos stored and ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
jeshmal4u

Screen goes blank

Hello, Just recently my son was playing with the display properties, the next day while running windows the screen turns blank. It occurs right a...

jeshmal4u

Automatically restarting

Hello, sir what should be the possible problem if my computer is automatically restarting every time i attempt to play warcraft 3 or any high quali...

jeshmal4u

Problem with external hard drive

Hello, sir, i got problem with external hard drive. i have 111GB hard disk fill with important file. i scan for several times and opened. but i could...

iveal

Problem with key board.

Solved

Hello, i have problem with the key board. when i type letter "i" it appear to be 5 instead of letter i and many other number instead of letter. pleas...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
brogs

Cpu busted???

Solved

Hello, i'm having a bit of trouble about my processor. i've tried it inserting on other motherboard. but it still wont work. i know my board is buste...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
bitzz69

Keyboard nt respondin

Hello, mylaptop keyboard is nt respondn. y n how cn i fix it?

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
sean
Results 29601 - 29650 out of a total of 33,786