The discussions

Doesn't boot up

Hello, I tried to do anything, but my computer isn't booting... I checked the power supply, by connecting green and black wire, it worked... Remov...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

Same problem after getting new mobo and cpu:(

Hello, plz dj ashkay, i've wanted to upgrade my p4 pc and bought a dual 2 core E5200 and an Asrock motherboard 4core 1600 twins p35 i've plugged ever...

gragrand

I have changed time but next day its same

Hello, All i have changed my computer time but next day i got same. i have already changed my cmos battery & also re-install windowsXp properly. ...

gragrand

Ma usb pendrive.

Hello, ma usb pendrive driver is not recognized by any p.c. the p.c says that there are no drivers conected to this usb.pls help

realiser

Need update programs/drive problems help!

Hello, Seeking a way (if possible) to update all (or some) of my drivers. My computer is custom built and got it, i believe, 2001-2002. Had Win98 a...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Hey my ibm think pad dont open..

Hello, my ibm not open and just giving me one flash orange light on the battery icon and it doesn't open nothing happen when i push the open bottom h...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
Nluck54

My 3rd gen nano 8 gb won't turn on

Hello, My 1 1/2 y.o. 3rd gen iPOD 8 GB Nano won't boot up ( turn on at all ?) I ran with it on, it was full of sweat ( sorry to offend anyone I know...

firelou

Help me please fix my computer

Hello, I have an acer laptop and one day i it fell to floor and since then the right side of the screen is black and has vertical lines that are color...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
M.ismail

Help! my cd-rom was accidentally removed!

Hello, My Packard Bell Club windows 98 the CD-Rom is not working, everytime I try to use it there's a pop out message Q:\is not accessible This fol...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
jahjah

Nothing on my screen

Hello, i have a problem with my fujitsu siemens amilo m3438g push power button all the lights come on cd spins up hard drive light comes on wireles l...

dancedhall

Can i connect my nokia 3110c tolaptop

Hello, pls let me what the procedure adopt when i connect my nokia 3110c to my laptop

onea97

Show desktop and taskbar

Hello, If no desktop and t iaskbar tems show, just your wallpaper, this is what i do. Ctrl+Alt+Del, and shownew. the problem plz so new formula. my p...

flcconflict

Autorun vires

Hello, requested sir, I have auto run vires in my pc I want to remove the autorun vires without formating and loseing the date

fea_ture

Installing time display blue screen

Hello, sir while i was installing windows xp service pack 2 display ablue screen & restart with 39 minutes.

Jeff

A no disk problem

Hello, when i bought my phone those ppl who sold it to me did not give me any disk so i have a whole lot of stuff that i want to get off my phone but...

suff954

Cd drive will not work

Hello, I have a HP laptop with vista and i have had the computer for little over a year and my cd drive stopped working and i had paid bestbuy $100...

xpcman

Hard disk not working

Hello, Hi, I have a Portable Simpletech Pininfarina 120 GB hard disk. It has two lights. A blue one which blinks randomly, and a red one which is on...

Anonymous User

Microcode is failure,

Hello, sir The xp is not installing, Iam facing problem Microcode is failure, What that given suggestion Contact the HP Web site Update BOIS, what do...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Portable cd r/w dvd rom doesn't read data or

Hello, My Portable cd r/w, dvd Rom - doesn't read data or audio cds anymore. It does still play dvds'. What could have changed? The device players ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
washington678

Dell dimension 8200 bios not recognizing cpu

Solved

Hello, I just installed P4 2.8 Ghz CPU in my Dell Dimension 8200, but it reads it as 1.4 Ghz, and although Windows runs dramatically slower then ...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
King_Kong

New monitor sleeps at lauching games help!

Okay so, this computer is literally brand new, less than a month, and it replaced the old 5 year computer/ But for some reasons, the games that works ...

strnnger

Pen drive is not working

Hello, when i insert my pen drive the sysyem detects it but when i try to access it the message "please insert a drive into it is appearing"how can i...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
LoOpz1

Cpu upgrade

Hello, can i upgrade my Celeron to Pentium D? please help.... my motherboard is Lenovo GA-8S661-775 thanks

strnnger

Philips mp3 won't charge via mains usb

Hello, Hello, Can any one help please. I have just bought a Philips GoGear 4GB MP3 SA1942/02. I already had a universal mains USB charger tha...

Delhite2000

Pendrive problem

Hello, i hv 16 Gb pendrive, when i copy my data on to the pendrive, it copies correctly but after safely removing the pendrive from the system, if ...

sensei.moore

Turn computer on

Hello, how to turn on my computer ?. please help me !

sensei.moore

My usb won't work pls help

Hello, after I formatted my computer it doesn't recognize my USB anymore.. I have 2 flash drives.. The computer recognizes my 1g flash drive but it d...

LoOpz1

Light on hard drive and cd rom are flashing

Hello, i have an Acer asspire desktop computer, when i turn it on the hard driver and the cd rom lights flash at the same time, I get nothing, no pic...

moneymaker1

No cmos beep, onscreen image, working monitor

Hello, I realy need some help here, I was playing Silkroad Online with a friend for the laughs and then all of a sudden my pc decides to crash, scr...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Einar

Laptop trouble shooting

Hello, i dell laptop it's not displaying anything on the screen, the lcd is blank

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
LoOpz1

Computer beeps one at start up

Hello, my computer beep only once at start up and run normally so what is the meaning of that beep? thanks

LoOpz1

Lost bios password on desktop computer how to

Hello, i have lost my bios password how can i get please give step by step.

olfo81

Pen drive problem

Hello, I Got a transcend pen drive 2gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking it...

olfo81

Webcame chating

Hello, i have lenovo laptop in which 1.3 megapixal web camera their . i want to know that how to use this camera for webcame chating and is their an...

olfo81

Power flash

Hello, My Sony Vaio laptop with vista will turn on but the screen is blank and before that happened a message popped up with "login failed check log"...

afsgun

Power

Hello, My Sony Vaio with vista will turn on but the screen is blank and before that happened a message popped up with "login failed check log" or som...

afsgun

Shuts down on games

Hello, my PC shuts down after playing game for say 10 minutes ... else on any other appln it works normally .. Its gt 512 MB ram m/y P4 processo...

strnnger

Computer will not boot need help plz

Solved

Hello, i desperately need some help with my computer, today the fan was making allot of noise dew to dust( it has done this a few times no big deal)...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
petenz007

Bios related problem in hp pavilion dv4-1211t

Hello, want to install xp sp2 on my hp pavilion dv4 1211tu notebook but blue screen comes each time setup loads files so tell me solution for this p...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Sound problems with msn, i-player, you-tube

Hello, My pc recently stopped playing sound with MSN, You-tube & iPlayer - but it worked fine with these just a few days previously. I can't pin-p...

iveal

Internet page block

Hello, my acer aspire 3620 labtop cant open some internet page whcih is normal site like gmail, etc. when i open this page from internet explorer 8.0...

iveal

Hard drive not detected

Hello, I am trying to install a second, new, 80GB Maxtor, formatted (FAT32), hard drive into a PC which has a 600MHz processor and has a 40GB Maxto...

iveal

Sd card

Hello, I am having trouble with my SD card for my digital camera, its says that the memory card is full. However it isn't because i deleted all the pi...

moneymaker1

Usb comes up as removable disk

Hello, i got the same problem too... My USB used to come up as USB. but now it reads as removable disk. when i click on it it only gives me the optio...

moneymaker1

My laptop wont read discs through itune

Hello, I recently purchased a laptop and when i put in a blank dic either a cdr or dvdr and try to burn through media player or itunes it just wont d...

laptop_newb

Pen drive problem

Hello sir, how to format my 8gp pen drive, and the message is displayed as that the drive is write-protedted and windows unable to for...

Anonymous User

Ntldr

Hello, i got this message: ntldr missing. Tried to repair with XP disc, now get message "error occurred, drive not found." Tried to reinstall, when X...

lost48

My computer turn offs at will

Hello, my computer turn offs at its on will, i think often when i'm on skype call or playing texas holdem poker on facebook. over the night when i'm ...

9 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Will not boot at start up

Hello, ok,,,I am trying to install a new HD to my computer and the window OS CD will not read from my CD ROM at start up. I have tried the following...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
cmdmoto

Dell photo printer 720

Hello, Can a dell photo printer 720 be connected to a wireless router to be used by all computers in house. If so, any advice on how to install/setu...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
closeup22
Results 31651 - 31700 out of a total of 33,786