The discussions

Web cam software

hi there i have a nexxtech twin pack web cam and i need to reinstall it model 2516525 how can i install it with out my cd

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
Mechnomaster 1.0

Computer problems

i spilled a drink on my loptop and now the keys are not working properly what should i do?

Mechnomaster 1.0

Compaq nx5000 dark screen

Seems to start fine and I can barely make out the HP logo and it moves to the next stage but I cannot read anything after the startup logo. In carryin...

xpcman

Unable to run programs properly

Basically, when I try to open any program (such as Microsoft Word or Paint) it sends me to a small window that gives me three options. "Run, Save, or ...

TIGERsHAKER

New hard drive to fix black screen of death ?

If I buy a new Hard drive , and re-load it with Vista, will that fix my Black Screen of Death problem ?

TIGERsHAKER

Flash drive wont work

im running windows 7 since ive had it my flash drive hasnt worked. although the light on it lights up and everything but rather than appear in devices...

TIGERsHAKER

Laptop won't turn on

i have a presario v3000 that won't turn on at all... the blue light at the power connector is ok... put the battery and it's charging but try push the...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
notarepairman

Help no sound!

I tried the right click on the audio but no devices showed up still no sound Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Toformat pen drive

I HAVE DONOT FORMAT MY PEN DRIVE PLZ HELPME

closeup22

Usb device not recognised...

Hi Whenever i plug in my Transcend 2GB usb into the computer i keep getting the message "USB device not recognised. I have tried uninstalling the dev...

5 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
The Souljaduck

Laptop>dvd player>tv would it work?

I was wondering if I was to plug my HDMI cable in to my dvd player and connect my dvd player to my tv would my laptop screen show up on my tv? :)

Sharniejk

I have laptop (toshiba l300) not display

Solved

i have laptop (toshiba L300) i am worked before restart after not display now still computer on then only blink hdd led, power led and charger led...

TIGERsHAKER

Dead dell inspiron 3700

Hi, i am having trouble with a dead powerless dell laptop, its an inspiron 3700, the charger i have lights up fine but i can get no power into the lap...

closeup22

Acer aspire 5732z

Olá gostaria de saber se o acer aspire 5732z tem micro e que eu nao o consigo ligar quem souber agradeço que diga qualquer coisa obrigada Confi...

closeup22

I have toshiba l300 laptop i am restart for f

Solved

i have toshiba L300 laptop i am restart for format after change sata option save then restart computer after working not display please help me soon t...

closeup22

For my computer moniter

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0hey what do i do if the monitor is hooked up and every thing but the moitor green buten keeps flashin...

closeup22

Floppy disc not detected

My daughter has brought her computer to me to fix. It comes on acts like its going to boot up but then goes to the black screen and says floopy disc ...

closeup22

Broken laptop liquid display on sony vaio

Hi all, The screen on my sony laptop is broke and i cant see anything on it, i've plugged a monitor into it and pressed fn 6 but nothng happens, i can...

closeup22

Dual booting

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 how to install fedora 9 & windows xp professional in a system having 80gb hardisk & 1gb + 256mb ram...

closeup22

Yellow

the lcd flatron l1953s turned all yellow. what happened? why? what can i do about it? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Restoring factory settings

I was restoring my ipod to factory settings and everything was going wee.then when it ended it asked me to plug the ipod to the main electrical supply...

ash_perez01

Problem in dvd

I am arun working in parliament of Nepal. Once i write the folders and files on DVD. All the files and folders are written successfully except one fol...

closeup22

Webcam installation

i lost my webcam insallation cd.its touchmate company model:TM-CAM300ML,SN:010150023571.Now wht to do?

dist.urbd

«urgent» about aspire 4720z vid/graphic card

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 if i wan to replace the graphic card,which is suitable?

JustWen

Webacm

Hi I have a PC color webcam. Model: PC-2008R USB PLUG Pick Up device: CMOS Picture Element : 350K 30/'s I cannot find its driver on internet...

dist.urbd

Hp compaq nc6120 hanging problem.

Hello sir, I have a hp compaq nc6120 laptop. When I turn on it is hanging. If I press above side of the touchpad it is working properly. If I stop pre...

Rana Mazhqar

How do i restore laptop?

i have a toshiba a200-a1l i cant get into the home page so cant get in2 programs when turning the computer on i get a black screen i have tried holdin...

ash_perez01

Mp4 player reconised on hard drive note else

My sony mp4 player is showing on my hardrive and says connected, but when i try to transfer music on windows media or content transfer it says connect...

ash_perez01

Need somebody to help me out

Hi, ummm my i-pod touch was working perfectly fine but then it died, so i plugged it inti the wall-charger then came back 20 min kater to cheack on it...

ash_perez01

Shutting down laptop months after overheating

I used to sit in bed with my laptop for months but when it started to shut down I stopped doing that. But now, even if I am at a desk (with it unplugg...

ash_perez01

I want acer eaudio management setup

i want acer eaudio management setup Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

anjana03

Sound

i have hcl laptop p21 pdc i want sound driver

anjana03

Total help

SEND EMAIL ANSWER IF THERE IS HOPE I JUST GOT A COMPUTER TO KEEP MY SANE RECOMMENDED BY MY DOCTOR,,BEEN POOR I GOT IT AT A RETAIL REPAIR STORE,,,NO...

ash_perez01

Cd-rom tray not opening

Hello, I'd like some help please!!!! My CD-ROM tray doesn't open when I click the button. I've tried everything. It makes sound but it doesn't...

ash_perez01

Pen drive

I have a transcend 2 gb pen drive.when I plug it into my pc ,the blue light of it , is blinking for some time and then stops.the drive is not shown i...

zander

How do i start my webcam m/nv-uap41

zara i WANT TO INSTALL MY WEBCAM BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW DO I START IT MY WEBCAM MODEL IS M/N:V-UAP41. pLEASE GIVE ME THE INTRUSTION AS I DO NOT HAVE A...

ash_perez01

Web cam on my laptop

Hi, I have a problem with my webcam. Every time when i open my webcam my pic doesn't show correct way. it always showing downside. Please help me o...

ash_perez01

Webcam

i am using yxtel 8502 when i attach usb its found webcam how i can used webcam when yahoo chatt can i know how to used

closeup22

Toshiba wont turn on

Hello i currently own a toshiba satellit A355 and a few months ago it just quit turning on and i finally have time to figure out why its not working. ...

ash_perez01

Bluetooth not connecting with laptop

Hi I am not able to connect Bluetooth in my mobile sony ericsson j105i with dell vostro 1014, with windows 7 Home Basic. Please help, please adv...

Shreyasi

Computer boot up automatically

Hi, After turn on UPS >> My computer boot up automatically .. and if i remove the network card it doesn't boot up automatically

5 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
bad power

Kingston 64 gb pen drive not accessible

Solved

my 64 GB kingston data traveller showed it's capacity when i inserted it at usb port after purchasing but after i formatted it, the pen drive was no m...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
sach

Sound problems...

Can someone please help? All the sudden my sound on my laptop won't work today (on all programs). I've tried updating the drivers but it says they ar...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
harish89

Speakers not working

My speakers on my dell vostro 1700 are not working, but my headphones are. I've checked to see if everything is working and nothing is switched off. C...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
colrobs

High pitched sound

Hello, I have a very weird problem and it has been very tough handling with it...! I get this high pitched noise from the CPU.. Not sure from wh...

4 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
snowman

Front panel jack not working

hey tried doing "disable front panel jack detection check box", but just did'nt get this option. What i got was "mute rear panel jack when front panel...

dp35dp

I cannot paste the song in my 64gb pendrive .

I CANNOT PASTE SONG IN MY 64GB PENDRIVE. PLEASE HELP ME

closeup22

Laptop shutting down

Hi there, Please help. Since installing some memory into my laptop, it keeps on shutting down!! After i installed this i also added a Norton Sec...

closeup22

Dell laptop 1545

keeps downloaded everything to recovery disc only and saying no space left,y wont it download to disc drive d ,y c all the time

closeup22

Can't boot up after cleaning

Hi, i just cleaned my acer aspire m1610, then after putting it back on, i cant boot it up.. i had this long beeping sound that stops at around 3-5 sec...

closeup22
Results 26501 - 26550 out of a total of 33,784