Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 22101 - 22150 of about 48,800
  • Epson Artisan 700 end-of-life-ink-pads error returns after reset Closed

I got the "ink pads at end of life" error several months ago for my Epson Artisan 700. I removed the ink pads and connected an external reservoir. Res...

• Toshiba Satellite c855-1j1 blank screen when power up. Closed

Hi Guys, This morning my laptop wouldn't turn on. I turned it on and the power light has turned on so that's working, however the screen has NOT...

lewisfoskett | Laptop | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • What shall i do after formatting my laptop? Solved/Closed

Nowadays there are a lot of websites are having tutorials for how to format our laptop in step by step. But no one shows or tells that what we need to...

upen91 | Laptop | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • computer logs off itself automatically Closed

Hello, my name is charles and i have a compaq intelpentium 4 evo 5110 dff and installed windows xp on it. later i got an avast antivirus and installed...

cobra | Hardware | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • laptop speakers just stopped producing enough sound Closed

Please, how do i repair my laptop speakers they have just stopped producing enough sound that i can hardly listen to music. secondly the turn off / on...

gwatex | Laptop | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • sandisk 64 gb flash drive 3.0 not working. Closed

I have purchased a sandisk 64 gb flash drive 3.0 extreme it was not working I.e. it was showing message of not responding so I replaced it from the sh...

• my usb ports do not work at all? Closed

Dear all, please help, my usb ports do not work at all?

bwrhan | Hardware | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • my hp 625 keyboard Closed

my hp 625 keyboard is not working normal. The keys are mixed. For example key Q writes 1 and W writes 2. Please help me.

DrOssy | Keyboard | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • Disturbance of monitor/screen Closed

My CRT monitor screen has narrowed down horizontally and flickers/jittery at times. Can anyone advise as to what could be done to rectify the defect.

khan2iq | Monitor | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • I have a laptop that shuts off Closed

I have a toshiba laptop L755 satellite. It shuts off randomly. Not the same place everytime. Someone had suggested restoring to out of the box defau...

denhosk | Hardware | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • Epson Artisan 700 end-of-life-ink-pads error returns after reset Closed

I got the kiss of death "ink pads at end of life" error several months ago for my Epson Artisan 700. I wasn't going down without a fight! I removed th...

• QMEDIA LCD TV suddenly no sound with laptop, DVD player etc. Closed

Hello, Our QMEDIA LCD TV (QL32A5-FHD) was working fine until yesterday when we switched it on and there was no sound. We only use it with the c...

marbetu | Hardware | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 19, 2013
    1 reply
  • youTube video Closed

I cant play YouTube video on my system again, i don't know why. please help!

abdul abdul | Laptop | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 19, 2013
    1 reply
  • Acer Ferrari won't turn on even the button is on. Closed

My Acer laptop won't turn on this past few days. What is the best thing to do. I already tried to pull the charger and battery and hold down the butto...

Reeeeenz | Laptop | Latest reply: Reeeeenz Apr 19, 2013
    0 replies
  • cannot install xp in compaq presario cq42 Closed

Hello, im already using the windows 7 home eddition iwant like the xp but it canot be installed error noticed will be displayed Configurat...

easter | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • how can i change my laptop language from spanish to english ? Closed

hey , my laptop is asus and I have windows 7 , the laptops main language is spanish and I dont understand anything from the settings so can someone pl...

medosonic | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • HP Compaq DX7400 Small Form Factor Closed

Hi, This is just a query regarding the above mentioned CPU and what we would require to improve the CPU so that we have a machine that is able to...

rharman | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • cd lost Closed

Hello, my mom can not use her printer because her cd was lost for her lexmark x2600 her computer had crrashed everything was lost Configuration...

• DVD rom keeps opening Closed

Assalamo Alaikum. I connected my DVD rom from ID to usb converter that i just bought.When i connected my DVD rom with it the adapter of Device suddenl...

usama | Hardware | Latest reply: usama Apr 18, 2013
    0 replies
  • Restart Closed

Hay Good morning Sir ! Sir My computer is automatically restart during in 5 or 10 minute. without any warning. please help me sir solve my problem.

Surendra Cha... | Hardware | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Satellite issue Closed

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite keeps shutting down and restarting by itself within 2 minutes of turning on the computer BUT it only does that when I hav...

usmarine | Motherboard | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • NTLDR Missing Closed

How do I fix a XP computer which has the following message; Verifying DMI Pool Data..... NTLDR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+ Delete to restart. I bel...

Julie Pakawa | Hardware | Latest reply: PEEJAY Apr 17, 2013
    3 replies
  • laptop starts but no display Closed

helloo, from morning i observed my laptop starts with no display, also i can hear 3 beeps wen it starts . i can hear d windows screen ...

torress1991 | Monitor | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 17, 2013
    7 replies
  • function keys not working please help Closed

hi all i have a problem, i have been doing a software cleanout and was deleting a load of programs and started deleting what i though was bloatware fr...

icemast3r | Keyboard | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • cant turn on screen Closed

have laptop and cannot get screen to come on but theres a flashing light on putter not sure what it means can u help me thanks its a fujitsu laptop t...

beachbum1 | Monitor | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • Inspiron 1525 - won't detect harddisk Solved/Closed

Hello, my laptop(Dell Inspiron - 1525) while booting says hard disk not detected.....it all happened suddenly ..nothing was wrong with my hard disk a...

Depressed | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: Tim Apr 17, 2013
    7 replies
  • Failed to get the display in monitor Solved/Closed

CPU is running well and all power cables and connector is perfectly connected and ok. And also i replace A new bios battery but no any display on mon...

Surendra Cha... | Monitor | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • laptop Closed

my ego laptop do not working speaker and headpone . how can i slove this problem?

dulen doley | Laptop | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • My LCD turn off when the CPU turn on Closed

Hi guys, I have a problem with my LCD, so it shut off when the CPU is on. Firstly I solved that problem by pressing the power button longer, but th...

bryantg10 | Hardware | Latest reply: imaks12 Apr 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • cd/dvd rom not working Closed

Hi I have an Acer Aspire M3920 pc and the cd/dvd rom is not working anymore. It was working fine when I first purchased it. When I put a cd inside, it...

narihamek | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 17, 2013
    7 replies
  • Three beeps then computer restarts and does the same again. Closed

I've tested the ram, and cleaned it. I have also checked the leyboard (http://www.computerhope.com/beep.htm). I know now that I might have to flash bi...

rdc233 | BIOS | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 17, 2013
    3 replies
  • HP Compaq dx 7400 Small Form Factor Issue Closed

Hi All, I have an issue with the models that I have mentioned above in fact there are 2 PC's that have the following issues - PC1 - Contin...

rharman | Hardware | Latest reply: rharman Apr 16, 2013
    8 replies
  • Monitor turns off after startup on windows 7 Closed

Hello,so here's the problem,I unplugged my computer and I put another computer(second 1 I have) in it's place,so when I wanted to use the first compu...

justiceds | Monitor | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 16, 2013
    12 replies
  • restart problem Closed

My laptop restarts every time when i press the power button.i do complete diagnostics but no errors are detected.i tried disabling the automatic resta...

renjithms | Motherboard | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • Micro SD 1GB Card not work Closed

Hello, My micro SD card is not detected by computer when I connect through USB card reader. I am using this card for my mobile. When I put the micro...

• Intex web cam iT-305how to take picture and online picture Closed

Hello, I have intex web cam iT-305, snap shot button is not activated how to take picture both local and online , please explain step by step ...

Span | Webcam | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • insert a disk into drive G:' Solved/Closed

Hello, when I attach the pen drive to through USB port , so it detected my PC , but when I try to access it it show only 1 message 'Please inse...

• when i plug my pen drive it shows shortcut Closed

when i plug my pen drive it shows shortcut of itself,autorun,desktop. but i can access the files inside it by clicking the shortcut icon of it (eg.kin...

• Lost the recovery key of Bitlocker encrypted hard drive Closed

I lost the recovery key of my Bitlocker encrypted portable 1TB hard drive. I know the password but every time when I connect the hard drive, it asks f...

junaid1523 | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • Laptop Speakers Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a hp compaq nx6310 which has just had a new keyboard fitted and since then my speakers won't work but when I plug a headset in the soun...

SJW | Laptop | Latest reply: alice Apr 16, 2013
    13 replies
  • my laptop don't switch on Closed

Hi there my loptop doesn't switch on but if I connect the power suply the power light turns on for a few seconds then turns of if I press the power bu...

robbiekruger | Laptop | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 15, 2013
    3 replies
  • Clogged printhead - yellow only - what to do Closed

How do I clean a clogged printhead. I have a Brother MFC J615W. Only the yellow is clogged. It is completely clogged. Is there a way to inject alc...

• Acer Aspire model 5551-A wont turn back on Solved/Closed

Hello, Tried to turn on the acer laptop but it will not turn on, tried taking out the battery and removing the power then held the power button fo...

Kai hayes | Hardware | Latest reply: Happy as can Be Apr 15, 2013
    9 replies
  • remove write protection Closed

i want to format my USB but at the time of formatting it shows that the disk was write protected .pl tell me how to remove write protection. i could n...

• no disc Closed

Hello, Anyone help me to install a colour laser jet cp2025 thanks in advance Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 26.0.1410.64

bradbeth | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 15, 2013
    1 reply
  • Change file system of pen drive from raw to fat Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a 4 gb pen drive. I tried to formate it but it shows drive is not formated. I think it file system change to RAW. Please suggest...

• lost disc Solved/Closed

i have lost my disk for the canoscan d2400u. can anyone help please Johnm

bradbeth | Hardware | Latest reply: bradbeth Apr 15, 2013
    2 replies
  • My USB wont show up on my computer anymore? Solved/Closed

Hello, When I first got my usb cord for my phone it was working fine, it would come up in my computer the E or F drive it was called but now when I p...

Rome42 | Hardware | Latest reply: animefreak Apr 15, 2013
    11 replies
  • No Audio Output Installed - Sony Viao VPCCW17FX Closed

Hi everyone! I have a sony viao vpccw17fx with the "No Audio Output Device is installed" problem. I have tried re-installing the sound drivers fro...

C-Lenie | Laptop | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 15, 2013
    3 replies
  • BOOTMGR is missing and windows won't boot Closed

My Acer laptop has been affected by virus and it even did not give me an option to boot from the boot manager, when I try to press F2 for my boot menu...

Cris Sewan | BIOS | Latest reply: Cris Sewan Apr 15, 2013
    2 replies