The discussions

My volume bar is showing

Hello, my having problems with my volume bar i don't see when it increases or decreases can you help me get back my volume please i have dell inspi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Bios password needed dell inspiron 1545

Solved

Hello, I am locked out of my Dell Inspiron 1545 and need the Bios password. The svc tag is 8B5W1k1. Thank you.

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Dell latitude d620 lan card

Hello, I recently bought a Dell Latitude D620. It is using windows XP and has a broadcom netxtreme 57xx gigabit ethernet LAN card.I tried connect...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2010 by
SheltonMac

Laptop is not powering on.

Hello, Hoping someone can help: My ASUS A6403KM notebook does not power up. When I turn the power on the lights come on for quick second and the...

Aly Tehhero Thedgerow

My asus is dead!

Hello, My ASUS laptop is on but the screen is black and I dont know how to fix it PLZ HELP as I really need to use it!

brianwhitt77

Display on monitor

I remove the RAM from 1 slot, make it clear & insert again-no change, I fix the RAM in 2nd slot - problem remain same. I have change the RAM but the p...

brianwhitt77

Cant get battery to charge or mmmmmm

Hello, I have a toshiba, newer about 1 1/2 years old. I got it from a family member who didnt want it. Any ways. This is my problem in detail... ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
averagejoe

Rear speaker input wont play internet sounds

Hello, I'm trying to play the sound from the internet through the rear sound hole (the blue one) . if i want to play any thing from the har...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Gettin printer error code 2200

Hello, Tried to print a document tonight and just heard a bunch of grinding and the printer never printed anything, eventually it just spit the pape...

brianwhitt77

I need your help over broken lcd screen

Hello, my sony vaio vgn sz450n got lcd severe demaged,, i try to see by using external monitor if nothing wrong other then this lcd lost, but i do n...

xpcman

Deleted everything fromn my usb flash drive

Hi Baught a 32 gb flash drive $122, although it was 32gb I could not put any file larger than 4 gb at a time, so I got a program to partition it, th...

xpcman

Acer stuck at boot up menu!!!

Hello, my moms acer is stuck at the boot up menu. The only options we have to chose from are safe mode, safe mode with networking, and safe mode with ...

anitsirk

Compaq presario cq20 webcam problem

Hello, I have compaq presario cq20 but webcam of this unit will not function unless only online. I want to use it also even offline. Or anyone coul...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
ken

Card reader not working

Hello, my card reader to dell inspiron 1525/vista is not working, i need the the base system device for it. Thanks.Configuration: Windows Vista Inte...

sarwar

Using laptop as desktop

Solved

I have an Acer Aspire 5553 which I want to use partly at home as a desktop, with seperate keyboard, screen and mouse. With my old Compaq I could shu...

imateski

Compaq 610 laptop letter c

Hello, i have hp compaq 610 laptop and it has developed some problems,key letter c does not work what might be the problem? pliz help.

imateski

Sony vaio vgn-a297xp

Hello, I have a problem adjusting the volume and brightness manual controls placed on the top of the keyboard. For some reason they are not respon...

imateski

Hdd visurs, laptop wont start up!

Hello, I have got a virus on my laptop (the HDD, fake windows security virus?). Last night I tried to remove it following on line advice, deleting ...

8 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
imateski

Hp keyboard, mouse and volume buttons

Hello, My HP DV7 on Windows Vista 64 bit was due for an upgrade for AVG to the new 2011 version. Never had problems with AVG before. I installed it...

imateski

Installation of windows 2003 in dell inspiron

Hi, I want to install Windows 2003 in Dell inspiron Core i5 processor (N5010) with windows 7 home premium. I called the dell customer care to know ...

imateski

Black screen won't go anywhere

I have a Netbook HP Mini. I can start it up, once I do that.. it goes to the HP screen and then to the black screen with an annoying blinking cursor o...

imateski

Hp dv2988se (dv2700 series) screen problems

Hello, I recently just placed my laptop in my backpack and i accidentally sat on it..(200lbs) WHen i turn on the laptop, the screen turns on but it is...

imateski

Hp 16gb pendrive prblm

Hello, what to do if a hp 16gb pendrive is not at all taking power from the cpu...please someone help me with a solution ..i am running out of pat...

pcsces

Web cam not detected

Hello, i have purchased a new dell inspiron 5010 lapton but when i turn on the web came it give me the message "please plug in a supported device"...

pcsces

No tv sound from laptop videostream

Hello, I have a Toshiba A505-s6005. Videostream to TV works well But I only have sound coming from Laptop not TV. Need help. Thanks. Configurat...

pcsces

Can't install my cd-r king webcam

please help me install my cd-r king webcam model no. ACM-640

pcsces

My keyboard

Hello, my keyboard won't work i'm stuck using on-screen keyboard plz plz plz help a.s.a.p Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.7

pcsces

Pen drive problem

Solved

Hello, I have a 1GB Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows pen drive write corupted. I tried it in both Fa...

pcsces

Sound low dell vostro 1015

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.4 hi m saurabh I was purchase my dell vostro 1015 on 6th of October .i found the sound of my ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
Ramu

Hp pavillion display problem

Hello, I have a hp pavillion dv6000 entertainment PC laptop. When I turn on there is display in the monitor but blurred with vertical lines. Small t...

pcsces

Playing movies from external hard drive

I have an external hard drive that I would like to load all my DVD movies onto and play on a portable DVD player. I tried saving the movies as AVI/MPE...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
pcsces

How to format a dell laptop

Does anyone know how to reformat a dell laptop, I have been installing Operating System for 4 times and the 5th attempt was not successful and it gets...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Problem in battery charger

Hello, My dell laptop battery charger is not working properly , when connected with power , it shows the message the charger not recognised the ...

brianwhitt77

How to change my wallpaper?

i got this laptop for my birthday i love it, but im having trouble trying to set my wallpaper:( if you could answer me back on how to that would be gr...

jack4rall

Old computer

Hello, my old computer is booting up in ms dos program i need to exit trying to retrieve my mom pictures she passed away please help need to get thi...

jack4rall

Dell inspiron 1545 bios password

Closed

Hello, Help!!!!! Can anyone please assist me with this Bios lock. I've tried everything. Code is #5gl39h1-595B Thanks Configuration: Windows...

Ambucias

No display on monitor

Hello, I have ASUS LCD Monitor 19 inch, when I turn on my CPU, there is nothing to see on Monitor. I have 256 MB RAM in it. Please solve th...

jack4rall

Computer problem

Hello, CAN ANYBODY HELP I HAVE A COMPAQ PRESARIO DESKTOP WITH VISTA HOME EDITION ILL BE WORKING THEN ALL THE SUDDEN IT WILL SHUT DOWN FOR NO REASON TH...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2010 by
Jack Rex

Intel 82915g problem!

Hello, I have an Intel 82915G chipset. In the intel website, I saw that my chipset is supposed to supported hardware transform and lighting, pixel ...

Jack Rex

Monitor shuts off after...

Hello, My monitor shuts off on my HP d530 2.66 about 2 seconds after it turns on and shows "No signal". I've tried new graphic cards etc... but...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Lg dvd rewriter gsa-h42l not reading dvds

Solved

Hello, I recently loaded Windows service pack 2 on my PC and ever since then my DVD rewriter does not read/write DVDs. I have installed the latest fi...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2010 by
Khan

Ups automatically shutdown

Hello, Ups getting turned off within few minutes or seconds.Because of this issue can it damges the RAM or Mother Board else what happens? how to re...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2010 by
anjana03

Help!! ipod nano 2nd gener. has white screen

Solved

my ipod nanos screen has been turning white and i have to wait 3 hours... ive tried to reset it and do all these things but none of the methods work p...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2010 by
XxShyloxX

My ipod nano 5th gen. has a white screen!help

It has a blank white screen, It still plays music but it wont reset! I think it might have water damage ,but not to sure. I have tried letting it sit ...

XxShyloxX

Laptop is not loading

Hello, I have a Dell laptop, when turned on it just continues loading the Microsoft corporation screen which normally comes up for 5 seconds then co...

jack4rall

8 gb pen drives cant store 5.4 gb game??

Solved

Hello, i got an 8 gb pen drive. ... everything is fine apart from ,i wanted to copy a fifa 10 game of 5.4 gb into it but itt shows tht the 5....

xpcman

Operating system not found

Solved

Hello, when I go to turn on my Acer 3610 laptop I get the message "No operating system found. If i plug in an external drive I get the message "invali...

xpcman

Need logitech webcam software

Hello, i dont have a software for my logitech webcam and als dont have its box where i can find its model no and details...however i found his tag...

jack4rall

Laptop problem

Hello, my compaq laptop is not turn on. i dont know my laptop screen is blank plz help me thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

Ambucias

Internet, and network question

Hello, I have got a compute that had to be wiped clean and Windows XP reinstalled on it. I am trying to get this computer to connect to the internet...

jack4rall
Results 22101 - 22150 out of a total of 33,786