The discussions

Pen drive not working

Hello, I having problem with my trancend 4gb pen drive. it does not work proprly.it display the unknown drive pls ,send the solution to me.... t...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
sathish7143

Shurtdown computer

my system shurtdown automatically after 15-20minuts . i alredy check screen sever setting and power menegmaint & bios setting plz. do some thing needf...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
Paradox

Software for sandisk cruzer micro 4gb usb 2.0

Solved/Closed

Hello, hey, good day my friend accidentally clicked the erase option my Cruzer 4gb drive, in doing so the drive software was also deleted. I want t...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
sandiskuser

Hdmi / dvi cable no tv output from dell demen

Hello, I purchased a HDMI / DVI cable for the provided ports on the video card and HDTV but there is no signal to the TV. What do I have to turn on f...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
suern0909

Computer in power save mode

Hello, mu cpmouter has gone into power save mode what do i do?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Pen drive

Hello,my pen drive is showing no media so what i do

iveal

I need help.

Hello, I have a walkman nwz-e435f and it's no longer being detected by my computer. I put in my disk and it's not being read. I'm not sure what I can...

LouisSteph

Acer laptop network not working win 7

Hello, | have a acer laptop and the WiFi worked after intalation but it reported that their was some issues with the Acer Empowering Technology Wigit...

brakers

Can not install webcam lost the cd

Hello, I don't know what type my model is, It is one from my friend, its only a cheap one and it doesnt have anything on it. except N 1887 i dont kn...

iveal

Motherboard won't beep

Hello, check you power supply does the fan run, cd drive open? also the power cord of monitor and pc . as you given above solution...

iveal

Black screen

Hello, only the black screen will apear when i just enter the password of my computer. 1) i have a lcd monitor 2) windows vista operating system i...

iveal

Cant start computer

Hello, I start the computer normally, but there comes a black screen, that tells me to open windows in: -safe mode -safe mode with networking -saf...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
daniel

Please advice me

Hello, i have a laptop HP Pavilion tx1320 us. Its giving me a lot of problems, its really slow and not only that. as soon as i turn it on it gets bur...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion ze2000

Hello, I need to replace just the connector that runs from the laptop to the adaptor. I recently replaced the original entire adaptor with an ACBEL A...

xpcman

Graphic card problem computer won't start

Solved

Hello, Im not really that good with computers and i need help, a couple months ago my 6 year old HP comp would have these random shut downs while play...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
odmdeath

Hp vista wont recognize my dell printer 720

Hello, My printer is plugged in but my HP vista isn't recognizing it........It it be the USB cord not working

Jack

There is no divice coming up!!

Hello, I'm really getting mad becouse no divice comes up when I go on windows media can somebody tell me what to do please!?

Dark7568

How do i get the data from a dead pendrive

Solved

Hello, my 1GB pendrive got shut off (it doesn't read from any computer and even the light which indicates that the pendrive is working is also not ...

dancedhall

Pendrive write protected

Hello, How do i remove the write protection on it please

LouisSteph

My hp laptop wont turn on

Hello, My hp laptop cannot turn on. It doesnt even turn on when i remove the battery and plug it directly to the mains supply. I tried unwiring it an...

upickematerine

Touchsreen problem

Hello, My touch sceen on my computer (ACER laptop) does not work when the battery is installed. It works fine when the battery is not connected. An...

Hotch

Do not any usb hardwre my computer

Hello, Dear Sir, Do Not Any Usb Hardware My Computer Format This Computer Create Partion On My Computer and Reinstall The windows SP2 But Do Not U...

closeup22

System off

Hello, what happen to my computer,it does not start, when i try it so many times then it will start, i have cheked there is no problem in power swit...

closeup22

Knowing about the computer

Hello, could u pls tell me how many types of processors mother boards, virtual storage devices , latest moniter , latest hard disk capacity a...

iveal

Webcam

Hello,I lost my intex web cam driver.Please send me the driver

closeup22

Is it broken ? please tell me

Hello, first my ipod was going really slow, then i put it on charge, to cahrge it, and when it told me it was fully charged i took it off and it told...

Cassie

Webcam

Hello, j essai d utiliser ma web cam mais ne repond pas ni dans le chate ni dans quike player et ca se produit après un formatage de mon pc hp pavill...

iveal

Hello i cannot understand what to do to turn

Hello, I just wanted to ask u that plz can u tell me that what do i have to do to turn my ipod on PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Manal

No signal from...

Hello, I'm getting no signal from a turned on laptop connected to an HDTV via a HDMI Cable. Now the interesting thing is, that when I first plugg...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Need intex webcam driver

Hello, i Had lost the cd drivers of intex webcam.it is serial no-200411179XB001SDBB1. so plz send me the drivers of this model on my e mail id. thanx

closeup22

Lan connection to access net

Hello, I Ibrahim i have a Connection from BSNL net so I want to connect LAN with this connection to access net how

closeup22

I lost my disk for my web cam

Hello, i lost my disk for my web cam is there a way to get it back so i can reinstall it to work??? is there a link i can go to..... my web cam is ...

dancedhall

4gb moserbare pendrive unable toread or write

Hello, my 4 gb pendrive does not working from morning. nothing happens to it. but suddenly it disconnected from my machine. and after that whe...

dancedhall

Hard drive for dell inspiron b130

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron B130 notebook and I want to upgrade the hard drive. Can anyone please let me know what is the maximum capacity hard disc ...

dancedhall

Can't sign in into windows live messenger

Hello, My Msn in not working properly.... Everytime I sign in It writes: Your contact list is not available right now, please try ...

dancedhall

Laptop to tv with hdmi caable

Hello, im trying to connect my laptop to the tv using a hdmi cable have it connected but it is splitting my screen, does anyone now if it is possible...

dancedhall

500 gb harddisk detected but no data diplay

Hello, My 500 GB SATA Maxtor Harddisk ,,i just unplugged from pc... because pc needs to be format.... after formatting when i plugged it agai...

dancedhall

Blank screen

Hi, I am having problems with my monitor, it is not displaying anything it. cud you please help me.

iveal

Pendrive not working

Hello, I have just bought a pen drive and i am unable to use it. should i return it. any advice?

iveal

Sound problems

Hello, it has been six months since i have no sound on my computer, finally i found that there were no sound card in it when i bought it. how can i f...

iveal

Motherboard won't beep

Hello, I have prob in my comp that when i start the comp it will start but doesn't give one beep which normally give after that no display on...

dancedhall

My external hard disk would not be reconized.

Hello, I brought a new 1 TB seagate free-agent external hard drive. I connected it to my laptop which runs windows VISTA. when i connected it for th...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
Sorth

Win xp... plays cd's, wont play dvd's

Hello, Here it is... and geeksquad can't figure it out. Running WIN XP. The computer detects the CD/DVD drive. It shows no error codes anywh...

iveal

Ups 600va

Hello, sir/madam my UPS 600VA switch buttom is not working

iveal

Display problem

Hello, Sir, i am having a problem with my system.When i turned on my cpu the hd seems to be working properly the ram is working properly,but the prob...

iveal

How do i get the greater than symbol on sony

Hello, I have these pink symbols on my sony vaio laptop and one of them is the greater than symbol a.k.a the arrow key. How do I get that to work? Ev...

LouisSteph

Cannot start windows properly

Solved

Hello, I am using 32 bit , i cannot start my windows properly , so i am using windows vista recovery disc then i choose startup repair ... It has tol...

iveal

Cd/dvd drive

Hello, I'm a computer illiterate. I have an error 19 with my cd/dvd drive. In other words I can't find it, and don't know where to start. HELP.

iveal

Need help with a motherboard

Hi ! I need help with a motherboard with these parameters: NTB Motherboard PCB CODE : BA41-10019V REV:1.2(970904) PBA CODE: 99112-NTB-000 PBA...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
Nero15

Grrrr.

so.. i have a laptop. it is a compraq with windows vista. when i turn on the computer it will get stuck on the loading page. i am not able to access t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
Nero15
Results 29851 - 29900 out of a total of 33,786