The discussions

Web cam driver

Hello, my logitech web cam model no is V-UM14 product number is 861092-0020

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
Feto

Screen went all black, pls help

Hi guys, i just download itunes on my hp pavillion tx 1000 and then after downloading itunes my screen went all white, so what i did i turned of...

xpcman

Pen drive not detecting

Hello, I have a 32gb kingston dti pen drive. While I connect the pen drive now it is not detecting. Unknown device, driver not installed is the mes...

xpcman

Windows vista pc wont recognize my hard drive

Hello, i am havin a problem... my brothers pc got smashed... i rebuilt the pc without a case and have it all together and it comes on when it starts ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
netman1

I have a new 40 gb seagate hard disk, but whe

Hello, i have a new 40 gb seagate hard disk, but when finish to install the win xp, then windiows running few mints ok after that its hang. what is...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
pro-genius

Strange beep sound

Hello, Was using my comp i started to hear some strange beep sound and my processor started to go faster and faster and i had to switch it off and ...

wonderpc

Upgrade pc

Hello, i'm a student...my course is computer engineering...my lecturer had gave me a task lately.. this is the question : Your customer's com...

rajamcg

I need your help to upgrade my pc

Hello, i have 1 Module of 256 MB of RAM, a 40 GB hard disk drive, and an AGP video adapter card with 32 MB of RAM...how can i upgrade my pc to play g...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
sardin_159

My comuter restart frequently

Hello, my computer restart frequently, more over it produce a noise . so any help please ??!!

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
Raj

Gigabyte motherboard with amd athlon 1.2ghz

Hello, I have a dekstop that my my friend built for me a few years ago. It has Gigabyte motherboard with AMD Athlon 1.6Ghz CPU. Two weeks ago it s...

xpcman

Coputor will not turn on

Hello, did anyone get a free computor from Hp for this problem?

fantafan

Reg:pendrive

Hello, i have 4gb transide it was write&protect so please gave solution . Thanks&Regards, P.Vinay kumar

pokerman1

No webcam

Hello,i bought a laptop with windows vista on it but then i updated it with the next one up and i have lost my webcam its not working and i can`t find...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Yes i also lost my webcam cd

Hello, hi sir Yes i also lost my webcam CD or any info to reinstall my logitechmodel webcam but i now is model no 9.5 i buy in uk but he made in chai...

xpcman

Power problems

Hello, I like to play video games on my Gateway laptop. I bought it in 2004 and recently I have been having problems with the battery holding a char...

GHOST

Acer notebook zg5 problem

Hello, im Valentine i have just got my Acer notebook zg5 for my brithday charged fully until the charge icon became green pressed the power button...

Isaac P

Computer won't work?

When I turn on my computer, all the fans run at 100% and it just hangs there, never going any further. I recently upgraded my computer in order to fix...

vigts78

Earphones work but the're not working on lapt

Hello, my earphones are working on everything else, but when i put them into my laptop thhey don't connect. They go as far as they can into the la...

higherex90

How to choose a better ram.

Hello, I have 1 Module of 256 MB of RAM, a 40 GB hard disk drive, and an AGP video adapter card with 32 MB of RAM. I want to play an advanced games. ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
sardin_159

I deleted my sound card, i need help please

Hello, I need help I accidently delete my sound card and need help reinstalling it. I dont know what type of card I have to install. Please help me

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
milkyway

My comp. restarts when i play a game

Hello, every time i play call of duty 4 multipayer, after about 10 minutes my computer restarts once without blue screen next time with one...the ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
_me_

Help computer is being a pain!!!!

Hello, My sisters computer has died and she wants me to try to fix it. The HD does not work with the cable attached to the motherboard, neither does...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
kailee123

Cant sign in from phone!

Hello, I have a myspace page thru my cell phone. I tried to sign on today and it said it was locked. I went on my pc to unlock it, like it told me to ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
pammypanda

My sound isnt working....

Solved

Hello, I had to format my computer due to viruses. I currently have no sound. My computer is a Dell Dimension 4500s. Thank you

xpcman

System wont boot

Hello, My pc was working. I have not used it in a while and when i went to use it it wont boot. It makes 1 long beep and 3 short beeps and this s...

recommendspc

How to clear svc host error

Hello,

pianomonster

Provide the updated version of my bios

Hello, could u provide me updated version for my notebooks bios model no HCL K21 PDC, product no 7074AX024552. please it's urgent

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
Devish21

Monitor lcd the screen no image

Hello, i have a problem with my monitor, after we turn on pc the screen monitor no image but if i change the monitor the screen is ok, how to res...

Afari

How to connect to hard disk in a single pc

Hello, i am having 2 hdd. one having windows server(160gb) and other one XP(80gb). both i connected to my board. i am using bios settings ...

Afari

Problems with headphones but not speaker

Hello, I have an XPS Dell M1710. I have sound out of my speakers but not out of my headphones. The headphones work but when I plug them into the pink...

eicher1

Khanyiso

Hello, I'm using Acer5310 Laptop with Vista as OS. I can hear the sound from the speakers but can't from the audio output through my headphones. Wha...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
Makhanya

Computer wont boot

Hello, I have a dell gx260 slim tower. The power light stays on all the time. The fan runs but nothing else works. If you unplug the computer and...

liquid45

Add more than 1 gb ram in hp ze4928???

Hello, everybody!!! I own a hp ze4928 notebook, that according the manual it can use the maximum of 1 gb ram. the motherboard has two slots for ram. i...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Cpu not providing enough power?

Hello, I am not that smart with hardware stuff...so i have no idea what the problem is..i can only explain whats going on .. here it goes...i wa...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Lapton no screen inspiration1100

Hello, I have an Inspiration100 and yesterday while using it, the screen when blank. I can get power to it and the fan is running. It also makes a ...

xpcman

Mx5000, mx1000 and joystick connect

Hello, i have connected a MX5000 Keyboard and a MX 1000 Laser Mouse over 1 Bluetooth-Dongle. Now i want to buy a Logitech Freedomâ„¢ 2.4 Cordless J...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
knarf

Computer goes to power save mode

Hello, My sister got a computer for christmas, My cousin built. Well it was really beefed up and was really nice. But i went and borrowed her VGA ca...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
x Mtndew88 x

Lost the drivers cd of logitech webcam

Solved

Hello, i lost the drivers cd of logitech webcam model no is v-um14, s/n:lzc51450377, can i find the drivers of it

bluemountain

Pen drive disabling

hiiiiiiii.........friends, will u plz tell me hw can i disable acceptance of pen drive by computer using registeries

sarbel.vilo

Language problem

Hello, I want to login facebook in english. I keep getting it in Chinese. How can I change this? I cannot read chinese.

austqui

Laptop wont boot sayin no devices found

Hello, everythim i switch on my laptop, it tell me that i should reconnect any portable devices that were last used and them put them back in, but ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

External hard drive to install software???

Hello, I'm beating my head against the wall......I have a toshiba laptop that has a broken cd/dvd drive. I bought a used external drive (no cords) t...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Need help with burning cd

Hello, my computer is set up to burn from drive h, i begain to burn my cd and it said burn was complete and i listened to it on my pc, but when i we...

Tweedledum

Compaq 1230 laptop cursor

Hello, The cursor on my Compaq laptop becomes unstable after only 10 minutes of use. Typically it jumps vertically when the left button is pushed....

tintingio

Problem with pcs

Hello, i have an old assembled PCs(1995). now it was not displaying anything. can u advice what should i do to repair it.

bevin bontiff

My computer shuts off when gets connect

Hello, my computer shuts down by itself every time the internet is turned on, I don't even get enough time to log in or do a search before it shuts do...

billakong

Free installation of logitech webcam

Hello, pls help me to install my webcam

rossdavid

Water cooling

Hello, How many hardwares i can ccol simultaneously using water cooling system.

pro-genius

Uninstalled my windvd player by mistake

Hello, i need some help i have uninstalled my sony vaio windvd player and i don't know how to either try and get it back or how to download annother ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
rr

Computer will sometimes not boot

Hello, I am trying to sort out my little brothers pc, The problem I am having is that the pc will sometimes but up fully sometimes it won't, The CPU g...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
Michael2009
Results 32601 - 32650 out of a total of 33,782