The discussions

Laptop to tv sound does not play on vga

Closed

Hello, I have used a VGA connection from my dell netbook to my tv. I get the picture when I switch the TV settings to VGA, but the sound only com...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop hotkeys not working

Solved

Hello, Recenlty bough new laptop, at start had windows 7, but just reinstaled to windows xp sp3. Now my hotkeys not working, installed all drivers ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Asus laptop m51va is not getting turned on

Closed

Hello, The Asus M51VA laptop is not getting turned on, today morning it was having 17% remaining battery backup and i tried plugging in the AC pow...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Dell inspiron duo nothing with ctrl f8 & f11

Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 8.0.1 Hi I have just bought a dell inspiron duo netbook/tablet and I am having a major problem as ...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2011 by
Nedragon

Slow laptop

Hello, I have a dell laditude c600 laptop, Its extremely slow and the mouse moves in random directions for no reason, as a result I am un able to...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
Sull

Laptop problems, factory reset not working.

Hello, I have had my laptop for a good 4 years now. and i have factory reset the latop about twice in it's time. Both of them time's i have reset...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
Abu

What happened to my laptop , help me please !

Hello, i have a presario CQ56/COMPAQ The other day i turned on my laptop and it was up and running as usual then it shut down i tried restarting it ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

My bran new laptop is not working

Hello, I just bought a Toshiba. I turned on the laptop and started to down load windows, left it overnight to install and now is not turning on. Ple...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Mylaptop always reboots after reformatting it

Hello, Please do help me. My ACER Aspire 4750G always reboots, it doesn't reach showing the Windows Logo. My OS is windows 7. I reformat all the p...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop won't start up after shutdown

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario V3000 with Window Vista. I have used it for almost 4 years now. I start to notice this problem several months ago. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2011 by
Kamrul08

Laptop keeps freezing up

Hello, Recently, my laptop has been freezing up to the point where I have been generally unable to use it for any real purpose. It is a Dell DV7 w...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2011 by
rslider

My laptop doesnt want to make sounds . it jus

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.2 My laptop doesnt want to make sounds . It just stop wrking. i tried everythingg . please hel...

Ambucias

The keys on my acer laptop are frozen. help.!

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 535.2 My Acer Laptop has been working just fine since I've had it, but suddenly the keys just s...

Kamrul08

Laptop keeps turning off

Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me, last night i was typing on the internet, everytime i typed, other letters would come up also, the s...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2011 by
Kamrul08

Laptop problem

Hello, My laptop is not working properly the problem bieng it blacks out in the middle of nowhere with the laptop still and the lights on the buttons...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop

Hello, I recently came to acquire a laptop I knew has had some trouble, it wouldn't boot. When the power button was pressed the power light in fro...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Compaq presario c700 laptop startup problem.

Hey guys.... M new to this forum... I have a compaq presario c700 notebook which is quite old..... when i press the power button the led lights tur...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
Mizuzuma

Hp g71-340 us laptop does not boot up.

Closed

The laptop fails to start. No leds lit up other than the power LED. The battery was almost close to dead but it was working fine with AC power since ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Reset my toshiba laptop to factory settings

Hello, My laptop was infected with a virus, 'ramnit', and although I seemed to have got rid of it through various scans, I have read on the net th...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp g7035ea m540 1gb 15.4" laptop

Hello, I am trying to use Microsoft Word without success. I brought the laptop in April 2008 via Tesco Direct. I now find that I will have to Wo...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
komaghan

Laptop 3.5mm phono out to stereo aux-in (rca)

Closed

Hello, I have a travel trailer with a Stereo/DVD/CD player. I've been trying to connect a laptop 3.5mm headphone-out to the 3 wire RCA (red, white, ye...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop is turned off when power cable is off

Hello, Sir my laptop is being turned off suddenly i was playing game & later on when i plugged in the power cable & press the power button it get ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
kailashlale

Broken laptop display/make external default

Closed

Hello, broken laptop monitor cannot switch to external monitor through bios or keyhit so I rebooted the laptop with monitor connected and closed the...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

My hp laptop will not start

Closed

Hello, I have an hp pavillion laptop. I was using it one day, then all of a sudden it shut off. I tryed to turn it back on, all the lights came on f...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Toshiba laptop

Solved

Hello I am getting a blank screen when my laptop switches on...it then stays on for only 15 seconds and then switches itself off it continues to do...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
Graeme

Thinkpad laptop

Closed

Hello, My ThinkPad laptop (with XP Windows) screen suddenly turned black, but if looking closely you can still barely see what is on the screen. B...

pcsces

I cant pess a letter u on my laptop

Closed

Hello, i have a problem idk what happen to my laptop bt i cant press a certain letter. i cant press the letter U on my laptop /got that letter on...

pcsces

Laptop

hello My name is Tareq I have a problem in my Laptop, When I power turn power comes but Display not working. some time I shake it & it's display ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2011 by
tareq

Okay, my gateway nv53a laptop will not boot.

Hello everyone, I understand since it is near a holiday that it might take a while to receive an answer, nevertheless any answer is greatly appreciate...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Acer laptop bootup problem

Hello, I need advice on my acer problem, you see when on battery only the laptop boots up fine but when I plug in the PSU, it turns on but wont bo...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2011 by
bluenose

My laptop will not boot

Closed

Okay my laptop was running kinda buggy so i decided to restart it but wouldnt boot. When ever i try to boot it it stays either on the windows 7 boot s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Audio control keys not working on my laptop

Hello, I'm operating a laptop Asus K60lJ on Windows 7 64bit. The Keyboard Audio controls button are not working. Please help. Thanks a lot . Con...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp laptop fan moves for 2-3 seconds and stops

Hello, i have my hp laptop when ever i switch on the machine it shows on those decorating lights on top of the key board and CD/DVD drive shows li...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

My laptop does not turn on!!

Hello, i bought a lenovo t420 4 days ago, when i shut down my laptop an after that i want to turn it on, it does not work! after this, if the b...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Laptop gateway

Hello; I have a laptop Gateway , my son shut the computer just pushing the on button and now when I try to star my computer she will show m...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp laptop

I hit my kyboard and the laptop turn off and dont wanna tur on agai can you pliz help me because is not mine

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

How to get files off my crashed laptop ?

Hello, my laptop crashed, and i was able to get the files from the drives by connecting my hard-drive to the PC. But i couldn't locate the files that ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

My laptop display problem

Hello, hai i had purchsed a new dell 15R inspiron 2 weeks before suddenly today i switch on display becomes white and changing to black and also b...

xpcman

No sound from laptop to tv

Hello, I tried everything that i read about changing your default to HDMI or Digital output. But still nothing. i even updated my computer and sti...

bionik

My laptop keeps turning off automatically

Hello, I really need help, my laptop keeps shutting off all by its self then it automatically turns back on after it shuts down but sometimes it...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
Reqsei

Trying to connect laptop to pc...

Closed

I'm trying to hook my Dell Inspiron 1750 up to my Sony Bravia TV (this seems to be a common theme). It was working fine before using the mobility cent...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

How to connect internet mobile to laptop

Closed

Hello, sir i have one n73 mobile my connection du iwant internet how to connect mobile to laptop. please help me

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
asro

I need to know the model of my toshiba laptop

Hello, my laptop toshiba(model no m70-267) does not have sound drivers and i try to download sound drivers but where i have to choose model no there i...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp laptop won't turn on, was fine last night

Closed

Hello, No idea what happened. My laptop was working fine last night. Turned it off properly and then kept it in its bag. Following day, nada. Won't...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Compaq laptop will not boot?

Hello, My compaq laptop will not boot up after I turned it off while it was installing a update. When I go to turn it back on I press the power on...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Can i save my photos from broken laptop?

Hello, I have a gateway laptop nv52 and the screen is not turning on, all power seems fine. Either way I want to take my pictures and files away a...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
Stevie

Drivers for hcl laptop

Hello, I had formatted HCL laptop with windows xp2 OS yesterday. I don know the model of that laptop. pls provide all the drivers for all the...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Dell 5050 laptop, bluetooth

Hello, i have purchased dell inspiron laptop 5050 model with window 7. but blue tooth device is not working. when i go do device manager, there ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Cdr's will no longer play on my laptop

Hello, Hello, I burn a LOT of cd's using cdr's and Itunes. last night I tried to play one through Itunes on my VAIO laptop and it's showing that...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2011 by
tesda

Laptop not switching on

Hello, I have a Acer Travelmate 4200 Series Laptop, it was working fine since last use but when i switched it now, it is not getting on. It is ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
Piyush
Results 6901 - 6950 out of a total of 8,223