The discussions

No sound in laptop xp professional sp3 64 bit

Gud Evening sir, am pavan from india am using xp professional sp3 64 bit laptop (dell xps 1640). guide me how to get sound in my laptop plz help...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop reboot

Hello, I tried to reboot my Toshiba L505 and it keeps asking for a disk that I don't have. How do I fix that? Configuration: Windows XP / Firef...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2011 by
bionik

What is the problem when laptop is running in safe mode but not in normal mode

hello,What is the problem when laptop is running in safe mode but not in normal mode.i use sony vaio laptop.my problem started when i clicked the proj...

xpcman

Sound doesn't work on laptop vista

Hello I buy a laptop on ebay, I discovered that the sound does not work and yet I do the device manager and no abnormality appears, the result tells ...

bionik

Acer laptop will off after 30 seconds,

Hello, i have laptop acer 4736z when i turn on the unit, the power led will display then within 30 seconds it will off and i open the unit and turn ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Ps3 to laptop

can i connect my ps3 to laptop with no operating system.if so pls tell me how? thanx

3 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

My laptop is not startin

Hello, my friend hit flap of my computer after that when i start my lappy only a gray screen appear. what ma7y be problem and how should...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop auto turned off, now doesn't power on

Hello, I'm using a rather old laptop which is my desktop replacement (so the battery was not attached for years, keep this in mind). Some days ago ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2011 by
lotley

How to fix a gateway laptop that wont start

Closed

Hello, My laptop for a long time would over heat, well the charger would and then it would shut off randomly and turn back on, sometimes even if...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Sound stopped on hp laptop

Hello, Are there keyboard keys that relate to sound? My cat walked on keyboard and sound stopped coming from laptop internal speakers. Not muted, ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
Soundless

Laptop suddenly shutdown

Hello, my laptop use to work fine until one day i clicked on the start button and it did start but when it opens to the desktop it suddnly turns o...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Gateway fx laptop wont boot....

Solved

So i've had my fx laptop for about 2 years with no problems...I shut it off yesterday and went to turn it on today and it just sits at the initail scr...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Problem switching on laptop

i have a acer 2480 laptop.after i shutt down my laptoptop it gives me problems switching it back on. i have to keep on pressing the switch several tim...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop not booting

Hello, I am Samuel Adjetey. Please can you help me find solution to a problem I am facing with my laptop. I changed the processor of the same kind ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Laptop freeze at windows loading bar

Hello, i have the same problem with my acer laptop . its only about a year old and its already freezing at the windows loadinq bar. iv tried ever...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
preciadoalex123

Sos toshiba laptop

Closed

Hello, yea this happened to me i dont know wat to do can anyone help? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop wont turn on

Closed

Hai everyone I was on my Hp laptop and I was on xbox .com sending messages ... All of a sudden my computer turns off ? and It won't turn back on

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

I have compac laptop.its operating system is windowsxp.ihave problem,the laptop

Hello, I have Compac laptop.Its operating system is WindowsXp.Ihave problem,the laptop does shut down properly plz hi plz help me to solve my pr...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2011 by
bionik

No sound from tv when hdmi via laptop

Solved

Hello, i have my laptop connected to my hdmi tv and the sound is coming through the laptop but not the tv. i tried setting hdmi as the default but it...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
qwertyanswers

How to fix your dell laptop if when it comes on just flashes a _

Hello, i just got a new computer over a year ago & when it turns on it just start flashing a white _ could you please help me with this problem? tha...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Laptop to laptop monitor

Solved

Hello, The screen on my laptop is cracked, and I want to know if I can connect it to the screen of another laptop? The laptop I want to connect ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Why f5 key is not working to hook up a monitor to laptop

Hello, I cannot get my external monitor to work with my laptop. It was working fine and all of a sudden the f5 key isn't working. I've tried wit...

bionik

One of my laptop computer botton is not working. how do i fix it?

Hello, Please one of my laptop computer botton is not working. how do i fix it?

pcsces

If my laptops system board fan isn't running can it be fixed

If my laptops system board fan isn't running can it be fixed and about how much will it cost? Thanks

pcsces

How can i bring data back in my laptop?

Hello, How can i put deleted Winrar file in my important file come back i have a windows 7 OS so please try to help me Nitish Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Where is the battery; inside the laptop?

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.16 Is there a battery inside the laptops?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Difference between notebook and laptop

Solved

Hello, i have a doubt sir what is the difference between notebook and laptop please reply sir Awaiting for your reply

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

My laptop wont turn on

Solved

Hello, the fan runs and it shows there is power . Please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.15

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

My laptop speakers work but my headphones dont

Solved

Hello guys, I have a HP pavillion DV9700 and it still works for some reason :P but recently one of my audio outputs is not working. I believe the ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
Marco

Why my hp laptop starts when it wants

Hello, my laptop is going crazy guys.it starts only when it wants. Problem: no power on. no lights. ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Acer laptop can't get question mark to work

Solved

Hello, I have tried the ''alt, shift, both shift keys, alt car key, cap locks'' I can't find how to get the question mark I get É,é,' Configura...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
jp

My laptop wont turn on.

Hello, when you try to turn on the laptop it wont do anything i have figured out that if you plug it to its charger the light on the side turn...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Laptop shows nothing wen turned on

Hello, My laptop displays nothing when switched on. Only the num lock and caps lock keys are blinking every four seconds. When switching it o...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Toshiba why wont my laptop turn on

i tried this trick "*Take out the battery, *Remove main supply, *Hold power button down for 30 secs, *Put only power supply in, do not put...

13 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop to tv cable connector is not working

Hello, I have DELL 15R laptop with Windows 7 Home OS with it. I want to connect my laptop to TV. I have cable to connect HDMI input from laptop ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

My laptop lcd us crack how can i hook it up t

Hello, My laptop has a cracked lcd screen, does anyone know if I still can access my files somehow without getting it repaired? Either using my hd...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Dell laptop does not start

Hello, I have this issue with my laptop. Its a Dell Inspiron 1521 Series. When I turn it on, The fans and the disk drives work but, I can see no r...

bionik

Toshiba s1900-203 laptop

Hello, I formated my laptop and I cannot connect to the Internet, I need the drivers for Internet connection. I need to download these drivers on m...

bionik

Dell laptop having issues

Hello, my laptop dell 1545 purchased a year back, suddenly shows a problem, no fall or damage.. my laptop does not start without plugging it up ...

bionik

Fujisiemens laptop driver

Hello, i have fuji siemens laptop model no notebook si 3655 my laptop camera is not working how i can instal its driver. Thanks

pcsces

Key not working on dell laptop.

My left arrow key isn't working when ever I press it nothing ever happens. I have been having problems with it for a while. Everything beneath the key...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop wont power all way up even on charge

Hello, I have a hp pavaillion and I am having trouble out of it everytime I go to power it up it shuts itself off even when its on charge.sometime...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
shootingfish

My laptop won't start up! eeep,help,please

I need some help! One day,While I was surfing,My laptop screen went black,But seemed to be still running so I had to take out the battery to turn it o...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
free_mili

Acer laptop monitor and external monitor

Hello, I have a Acer Aspire 5515 and the monitor will not come on. The computer itself does. I can hear the fans and the lights also work. I tried ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

My laptop would not turn on and it's not because of the battery

Hello, every time i try to turn on my laptop it says " we apologize for the inconvinience, but windows did not start successfully. a recent hardware o...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2011 by
Simi

Laptop on battrey only for 2 hours

Hello, I have a Toshiba L500 laptop. The battrey only lasts for 2 hours when it is not plugged to the electricity. Is there a way how to extend the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Laptop audio device not functioning

Hello sir i have windows xp sir u have suggested but that solution doesnt work sir kindly suggest sum other solution please sir

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Hdmi laptop to tv sound issues

Hello, Have Toshiba 505 laptop with hdmi output. hooked it to sony bravia tv and had wonderful sound on both laptop and tv. for months until today....

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Solution for laptop audio device not functioning

Hello, ello, i have a Windows XP sound device driver installed but no sound plays from my laptop at all. If i go onto windows media player a war...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Sound not coming from laptop

Solved

Hello, I used an HMDI cable to connect my laptop my TV. .and it worked fine.. my problem comes after.. now that i have disconnected my laptop from...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
mutedlappie
Results 7101 - 7150 out of a total of 8,223