The discussions

System recovery

Help! I tried to do a system recovery by pressing alt and f10 together. It worked until I got to the portion where I need to select a drive and partit...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Reseting my computer

Really need to reset my computer, got a virus on my dell xps and need a way to wipe my computer to factory setting. I have looked at a few guides all ...

Zohaib R

Can't turn on

Hai. I have a problem with my laptop. When i press the power button it won't turn on but the caps locks light only blinking. I have tried a lot of tim...

Zohaib R

Toshiba sattelite laptop recovery

Hello, I have this older Toshiba A205-S5000 laptop which crashed a while back, and I haven't had the heart to accept that and part with it. I found ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2013 by
jimbob6562

Toshiba l675-s108 motherboard

Hello, I was asked to fix the above mentioned laptop, and when I got it, no power with battery, or without battery, although Battery would be evidn...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Laptop not getting started

After pressing the power button, laptop is not getting started. only white light flashes for 2 seconds. pls give a proper solution

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
carminabigue

Flash drive problem

Solved

When I attach my flash drive to my laptop, the flash drive starts to become write protected. I can't delete and rename files. But when I attach it to ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
GyuGeeGee

Hp dv6000 can it power up

please i need your help to this laptop, the problem of this laptop i put charger indicate light but is not power up. please i need help

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

How do i reset dell laptop

I have tried to repair my Dell laptop without success it comes back and says unable to repair, some of my files are missing and I cannot do a system r...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Problems in formatting a flash drive

I have a flash drive that I've been trying to format in which there lots of virus on it,but it gives me the message after attempts that disk protected...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Blank laptop

Please my Samsung laptop is blank evn though my power button is on.please help me.its just a month old.my brother believes that it's a virus

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How to access internet on my iphone

please i cannot access the Internet on my iphone 4s and i am being told that it is fake and yet when i check the fake iphones my phone does not look l...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
Ambucias

My compaqcq57

My laptop compaqCQ57 I turn it on but it shows blank on my screen and all the lights are on bt the screen is black plis help me it last to show me a b...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Shutting down automatically

Hi My system is shutting down after 5-10min automatically and it is given me a seroius problem Kindly help me out Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
jack4rall

How can i find a num lock key in my dell laptop 5520

Solved/Closed

hi friends! i have not found num lock key on my laptop keyboard dell 5520 please plz,,, tell me the way................

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

I have problem with my hp dv6458se laptop?

Hello, I don't know how to fix this problem. When i turn the computer everything that suppose to light up lights up in blue but the screen is black...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Toshiba p5050 not working

I installed new display drivers, and my p5050 worked fine, till shut down. since then my laptop wont do anything, except for the power light coming on...

6 replies Last reply on 29 May 2013 by
HELPME1432

My laptop hp dv6000 powers on but mkes a sound n does nt display

My laptop turns on keypad shows blue light bt does nt display and it makes a sound plz what can i do cause engr had worked on it twice nw bt d problem...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Lost icons and start bar

Hi, Have a Dell computer that had an error Explorer.exe and I was able to get rid of that, but still have no icons or start bar Just wallpaper scre...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba satellite windows 8 ------- poor sound

Hello, having received help for my previous problem and found that the problem is cured, I am now hoping that some kind soul can help with...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2013 by
saabmaniow

Pls help! windows xp laptop suddenly shut down & not turning on.

I have an HP dv2130 laptop, with windows xp installed. I was working on my laptop, while it was being charged. Then suddenly it just turned off, an...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Cd/dvd drive in my del 1525 not working

MY CD/DVD drive is not reading anything when any cd/dvd is inserted

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2013 by
MasterChiefHalo

Unable to boot

I have a Dell Studio 1558 laptop which was working fine and suddenly a day when i started the laptop the power light glows on and the screen also gets...

4 replies Last reply on 24 May 2013 by
MasterChiefHalo

Inspiron gives the welcome sound and screen then all goes grey

My inspiron gives the welcome sound and screen then all goes grey.This happened after updating Adobe.

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell install windows xp on to a hdd without an os

Solved

I have a Dell Lattitude 2500 And it's HDD has no OS, I tried installing Windows XP on to it and it won't boot the disk first even though i have it boo...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Acer aspire one d255-2509

Hello, having problems with my Acer Aspire one netbook. When it is turned on it shows that windows is setting up and it never does anything. I can't...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2013 by
MasterChiefHalo

Use of two windows

Solved

may i use window 8 when i am already using window 7

7 replies Last reply on 23 May 2013 by
jack4rall

How partition/division on local disc

hello, awesome!! my 1st question got the answer from you.. thank you so much for solving my problem.. i got another one more question.. how to m...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2013 by
carminabigue

My computer always shutting down in every single minutes.

Hi, My question is what is the main reason why my computer is automatically shutting down every time I'm using it for about 10-15 mins suddenly shutt...

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2013 by
carminabigue

Dell inspiron 1545 startup problem

Hey, my dell inspiron 1545 is having a weird problem when starting up. When I press the power button it goes to the standard first screen with the...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell desktop-only background predicament

Dell Inspiron laptop is on background only, no taskbar, no icons. I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Del, and nothing happened. I've hit the Windows button. Nothing ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop screen issue

My laptop screen has been acting up for a month now. I replaced my laptop screen 6 or so months ago due to it being broke and everything was ok up unt...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell laptop hdmi to tv won't work anymore

Hello, I have a dell laptop N5050 I used to watch movies trough my HDMI from my Laptop to my HDTV everything went fine until, but now when I plug ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Gateway over heating & shutting down

Solved

Hello, I have a Gateway M675 that over heats and shuts down. I took it to a repair shop and they took out one of my 512 ram chips and replaced it wi...

5 replies Last reply on 18 May 2013 by
Greeny15390

Defragement

My hp laptop wont defragment after analyzing.It stays at 0% until I give up (hours later)

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell latitude d530 won't power up; adapter blinks

Hello, New to this forum/site. Saw a solved similar problem here https://ccm.net/forum/affich-129005-dell-d600-when-turn-on-green-lights-flash but ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop fell, no longer working properly

So last night my Asus N81Vg fell from about 3 feet flat onto tile and at first it was fine. Then, opening too many tabs in opera caused massive slowdo...

5 replies Last reply on 17 May 2013 by
jack4rall

My toshiba laptop will not boot up

Solved/Closed

My Toshiba laptop comes up with a black screen with an option of F2 or F12 neither of which work. I cannot get it into safe mode anymore, when i did ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2013 by
Jiff50

Anti-thief lock

Closed

I purchased my Dell inspiron last July for a University. I was set up & ready to go. I used it for classes. Went on Thanksgiving break & when I went b...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Msi a6200

I just want to know,if you know why my laptop keeps shutting itself down. I've. Tried replacing the battery also got a laptop fan still it shuts down....

jack4rall

System

what is the system requirement for a gamers? OS: CPU: RAM: Disc Drive: Hard Drive: Video: Sound: Input: Video Card: buying a new...

Zohaib R

Power surge ...laptop won't open up

Solved/Closed

We had a power surge. Tried to start up Toshiba laptop by holding down start button but it won't come on. Tried taking battery out, and disconnecting...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
RBKJAHS

Hp pavilion dv7-6c66nr window slow and won't open to main screen

I have had my hp laptop for over a year now, and this has never happened. You could turn the laptop on, but when it gets to users, and I press my gues...

4 replies Last reply on 13 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Can you explain what a computer's clock speed is

Goog afternoon I would like to buy a new laptop computer. The salesman who I talked to mentioned to me "the clock speed is the most important. Can ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Battery problem in acer aspire 5742

hel plzzzzz. i have a problem in my laptop acer aispire 5742 (may consider replace your battery) so your computer might shut down suddenly. pl...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2013 by
GyuGeeGee

Password reset in f10 settings on lab top

Closed

My lab top on my compaq presario 1500 administrator user is locked out because i forgot The password so i can't access my computer however i know eno...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Screen goes off at random intervals

Hey there, I have had my laptop (a Toshiba Equium A300D - 16C) for around 5 to 6 years now and have been experiencing recurring problems with it. ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
xpcman

Bootmgr is missing

My Toshiba Satellite A305-S6872 it is showing BOOTMGR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart, which i did but it has not been resolved, please i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron 1545 restore to factory settings

I have a Dell Laptop (Dell Inspiron 1545) with Windows Vista Home Basic version which was purchased in August 2009.I want to restore the system to its...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Gateway laptop issues

have gateway laptop that will not boot. Get the no bootable disk hit any key error. Have restarted in BIO] (f2) and does not see hd at all, no label...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2013 by
xpcman
Results 6351 - 6400 out of a total of 8,223