The discussions

Getting irritated

Hello, My son has a laptop Home windows 8 I can't get it to reboot or anything since some update over the weekend still saids please wait .But nothi...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2017 by
Helper.NeedHelp

Dell. what processor to choose?

Hi guys. I'm planning to buy Dell Precision 7710 laptop and now choosing the processor. I'm working with After effects and 3ds Max so planning to c...

xpcman

Screen problem

Hello, Hi My laptop screen has started to have lines going through it and I have to keep swinging the screen until it gives me a clear image, ...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 1525 shows dell logo then blank screen

Hello, my laptop starts up, dell logos ob then blank/black screen pliz help System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 34.0

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Some keyboard keys n,b are not working

Guys ... I got a problem, my laptop keys are not working ad the pc has password

Ambucias

Keyboard has stopped working

Hello, my keyboard has stopped working I can't do my homework could you help me please thanks mate System Configuration: Windows / Edge 13.10...

Ambucias

Lapy get power off while removing charger

Hello, Helo I have Lenovo lapy. I bought new battery bt when I connect charger the %is at 59 not increasing and decreasing and it get immediatel...

robertosburn

Lost my sound on laptop

Hello, I uninstalled sound max from my computer and now don't have any sound at all on my laptop. How can I get the sound back on my computer? What ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2017 by
apps2translate

Why don't the click buttons work on it. i can't do anything with

Hello, I Can't Use My PC With Out The Primary Click Please Fix It. System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Toshiba touch screen laptop will not boot

Hello, My laptop wouldn't start. NEED HELP PLEASE. Type of laptop is a Toshiba satellite click W35Dt-A3300

3 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop not starting

Hello guys, my laptop does not start without plugging in charger and after plugging in it starts for 3 seconds than it shut downs automatically but ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2017 by
Zohaib R

Hard disk not recoverable

Hello, I tried to reinstall my Windows and in the process i was asked to format my hard disk or cancel the installation. None of which i want to do....

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2017 by
ac3mark

Hp laptop

Hello, HP Laptop won't turn on? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

ac3mark

Laptops not working

Please help me My laptop is not working when i start it the only thing that is working is the mouse cursor and if you click any of the app nothing ha...

ac3mark

Dell inspiron 15 will not power up...no video, no fan,

I was using laptop on battery for about an hours, closed it up and put it back on power supply. The wife went to use it later and could not get it t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

My toshiba laptop, windows 8 mousepad froze

Hey ok so my very old Toshiba laptop i've had for about 3-4 years now but it was my brothers before mine. The mouse appears when i am logging in but t...

ac3mark

Laptop not starting

Hello, I have a dell inspiration laptop but its not starting System Configuration: Android / Android Browser 4.0

ac3mark

Labtop not powering on completely

when I power on my HP 2000 the screen turns black for a few minutes, then powers off. I've tried everything I could think of to get it working again, ...

ac3mark

Final project seminar

Hi Friends, I want you to help me structure my final project. Lakay

ac3mark

Laptop will not turn on.

Hello, Im having an issue with my labtop, when i go to press the power button the light on the right hand side flashes every 4 seconds but the sc...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Viao software error

Hello! Can somebody help me out there ? something went wrong to my netbook viao . I cannot open it because of software error. i am looking forwa...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop not responding even after removing battery

Hello, I have an hp laptop that after charging for the night would not respond. I removed it from the adapter, pulled the battery out for about 5 mi...

Ambucias

Sound does not work from the time i bought the laptop

Hello, my sound does not work from the time i bought the lap top.kindly seed me the sound applications so that i can install by my self. thanking ...

Ambucias

Computer won't start

Hello, I have a Dell computer I put it in the charge yesterday night and today I opened it and the noise came out that meant it was on and I could ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2017 by
Parkour01

Laptop writing wrong

Halo I have problem with my hp pavilion laptop . When the num lock is ON I can't write letters L, U and some other letters. Fn+num lock does not he...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop continuously restarting

Hello, Every time I try to start my laptop it goes to boot up and shows the logo then the screen goes black, and it shows the logo again...and then i...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Letters won't type but numbers do.

I just bought this HP laptop. It took forever to get it set up and now I'm trying to log in with my password. The letters won't type but the numbers w...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2017 by
ac3mark

Monitor won't connect to desktop anymore

Hello, I was doing an update on itunes but then my computer went black and shut down. When I tuned it back on the signal wasn't detected by my monitor...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop working so slow

Hello, My acer laptop was starting but very very slow it take time to start I think 15-20 min why this thing happening System Configuration: i...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

One key on laptop keyboard not working correctly

Solved/Closed

Hello, Could someone please help me Normally my delete key has a full stop above it which requires me to use a shift key to get the full stop t...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2017 by
hanna

Sony vaio e- series laptop self turn off,its totally dead

Solved

Hello, My vaio e series laptop turn off automatically while running.its totally dead no power no response at all.i tried all steps suggested here bu...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2017 by
roger

Power on problem

Hello, i have a compaq presario cq61 which i opened coz the fan was not working now the fan works but it wont turn on when i press the power button...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2017 by
ac3mark

Laptop won't boot

Hello, I was just given A Toshiba Satellite C55 from a coworker. It has Windows 8.1 on it. The laptop will not boot. The power light comes on, but...

ac3mark

Keyboard won't work

Hello, I can not get past my home page on the laptop because i can not type in my password. Enter does not work but the mouse does. Tried caps loc...

Ambucias

Audio jack problem

Hello, I plugged in my audio jack in Dell Inspiron 15 model but could not hear sound from microphone.. the sounds are audible from Speakers only.Wha...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2017 by
Promomilia

Mouse pad (including both keys)not working

Solved

Hello, I am using Toshiba laptop.My mouse pad (including both right key and left key) stopped working suddenly.Is there any solution for it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2017 by
NikhilVepuri

Dell inspiron 15 3542 internal hard disk drive not found

I got a new hard drive for my dell laptop and was told it was compatible with this laptop too. Whenever I boot it, I get the message, "internal hard ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2017 by
jollym124

Laptop will not turn on

Pls someone to help me I was charging my laptop and went out when am back i try to put on the laptop but it's not working again the laptop it's dell c...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Factory reset on a toshiba satellite m65 - s809

Hello, How do I do à factory reset on my Toshiba satellite model M65 - S809....windows xp.....i bought the computer new i believe back in 2006. I ha...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Keyboard keys not functioning as normal

Solved

Hello, My HP pavilion dv6000 series is having an issue with multiple keys on the keyboard. When I push the following, this is how the keyboard respo...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2017 by
VS3

Dell inspiron 15-3521

Hello, Hi i am abhay singh from india. My dell laptop is not starting up when i press the starting button..its cd drive makes sound all lights are g...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2017 by
Mich586

Reset

I bought it used computer from my friend and I need to know how to do a reset. Get her stuff off and mine on. It's a Dell Inspiron 15 R

Mich586

Laptop keypad is not working

Hello, My laptop keyboard is key are working what should i do??

Ambucias

Laptop kept shutting and now it won't turn back on

Hello, so I have a Dell and my laptop suddenly started shutting off, I'm going to say like about three times until it completely shut off on me. Now i...

Ambucias

Acer aspire cloudbook white/black/grey screen

Hey, I've had this laptop for about a year and in that time my friend had been borrowing it and when she returned it the charging cord was broken (fix...

Ambucias

Booting problem

My laptop has a booting issue. I left it unused for weeks but it couldn't come again. I tried the removing battery procedure but it is still dsame

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2017 by
Ahunanya

Keyboard problem

Hello, My hp laptop keyboard suddenly stops working...only "e" and "enter" buttons was working...what should I do nw ...pls help me

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2017 by
robertosburn

Z letter is not working

Hello z letter is not working my keyboard

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptop user name and password

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Lap top Windows 7 that has not been used for some time and I've forgotten the user name and password. Is there any way that ...

Ambucias

Boot mgr is missing?

Dear Sir/Madam, Please Suggest The Issue.

maheshmahi
Results 1601 - 1650 out of a total of 8,223