The discussions

No sound in my laptop

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0 I delete something, then I found that there is no sound in my laptop. I could get ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2011 by
bionik

My dell laptop freezes upon start up

My Dell laptop freezes upon Start up and the only way I can turn it off is to pull the power plug. My battery has been completely dead for some time n...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
JennabGreat

Toshiba laptop l655-150

Hello, hi every one there...i have a toshiba setallite i3 model l655-150 i have tried my best but i cant find the driver of wi-fi ...is there any so...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
Anonymous User

Help...laptop won't power on

My Toshiba laptops battery died last night, I've been trying to charge it but when I plug the chager in the charge light will not come on. If you pre...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Laptop won't turn on -- with or w/o adapter!

Hi there, I was working on my laptop the other day and all of a sudden it shutdown on me. On previous days it indicated that the ac adapter wasn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
Cbriggs

Laptop won't turn on.how do i fix it?

Hello, I have a COMPAQ Presario Cq40 laptop whose two years old. While my sister was playing with it, baby brother threw an empty food can and sad...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
mijack

My laptop won't turn on

Hello,I have a toshiba laptop and It won't turn on My laptop was fine yesterday and it went to sleep then I went to log it back on and the screen j...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2011 by
bionik

Sony vaio laptop wont start

Hello, i was wondering if anyone can please help me with my situation. I have attempted to turn my laptop on and all the happens is the Vaio scree...

bionik

Another gateway laptop problem!!!!

Hello, i also have a gateway laptop, i properly turned it off while waiting to be fully charge,(then unplug it after it was fully charged) after a...

bionik

Toshiba tecra 8200 laptop unable t boot

Solved

Hello, please my toshiba tecra 8200 displays black screen whenever i try to boot it It also beeps twice after which nothing occurs.Please i need yo...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
stigab

Laptop won't start up

Hello, Medion akoya wont start up power supply is ther but the screen or sound wont turn on,please help. Chris Configuration: Windows Vista...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
bionik

All lights on, but laptop doesn't start-up

Solved

Hello, I've had my laptop for about 4 years....and it was still working fine a few days ago. Just now though I tried to tuen it on and all it gav...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2011 by
bionik

Acer laptop is not turning on!

Hello, My laptop is open when I sleep, then when I wake up my acer laptop is off. then I check and see a lot water in the floor and the lower part...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2011 by
bionik

Gateway laptop not making good power connect

Hello, I have a Gateway M Series laptop that is not making a good connection at the plug in. I turn the cord just right and hold my mouth just ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Broken laptop

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop and it froze and i could not shut it down so i just pluged it out and did not shut it down proper and now it will no...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
kieferschild

I didnt shut my laptop down proper

Hello, i didnt shut my laptop down proper and now it wont turn on i need to no how to get it to turn back on again and i would be really great full f...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Gateway sa6 laptop will not power on.

Hello, My gateway sa6 laptop will not power on. It does nothing, no leds on, no fan, no starts to boot then turns off, nothing. It's about 3 years o...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
Tino

Hp dv2000 laptop

Hello, After installing Vista the sound is gone when playing DVD movies. When I listen to music via Windows media player it's fine. Please help. I...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2011 by
kieferschild

No picture when connecting laptop to tv.

Hello, I have an NT laptop and it has a VGA port on it but i want to hook it up to my HD TV via an HDMI to VGA cable and nothing is happening when...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop wont come on

Hello, i have a hp compaq nc6000, pp2090 series and from time to time, when i turn it on there is a blue light that comes on this i now know is an...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2011 by
apache_warrior

Toshiba laptop does not boot up

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop which is a few years old now. All of the sudden it started playing up and it will not boot. I get the Toshiba scree...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2011 by
jack4rall

Mp3/laptop

Closed

Hello, My laptop isnt showing that my mp3 isnt plugged in when it is. On my mp3 it says that its charger. I cant get where my songs are on my mp3 ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

Connecting my laptop to my logik tv

Hello, I would be forever in your debt if anyone could explain to me why my logik tv switches to stand-by when I try to connect my dell 1525 highsteet...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

My laptop wont show display

Hello, i have one laptop presario v3000, its old one. the problem now is when i click the one button, only the LED lights on, fan is working as i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop will not start

Hello, I have a Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit 2008 Laptop and appart from a few viruses here and there, and the bottom getting very hot at t...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
1eyeK8

My laptop wont boot

Hello, When I turn my laptop on the maker screen comes up (Toshiba) and it wont do anything else. All the power light work, the cd drive works, ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2011 by
bionik

Connect my laptop and dvd player

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop and dvd player to show a powerpoint on tv. Is this possible? Would it be best to use hdmi connector? ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop suddenly shuts down

Closed

I have a HP Pavilion laptop. When the battery bar shows about 25% of battery left, it will suddenly shut down. After plugging in the power line, it ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Laptop does not boot

Hello, the HP G71-358NR doesn't start up. when I push the start button, the 3 lights at the left bottom of the keyboard flash 3 times. If I change th...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Laptop display not getting power

Hello, Today I tried turning on my Dell Inspiron 1721 laptop and while the rest of the computer started up (harddrive began running and sound came...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
Romeo1981

Reset presario cq60 laptop to factory setting

Hello, I need to reset my compaq presario CQ60 back to factory. I never made the backup files because it was going to take 17 blank cd's I couldnt ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2011 by
alex

Laptop troubles

Closed

My toshiba laptop won't turn on properly i keep getting a black screen and you can see my arrow but its a little bigger than normal.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Laptop shuts off in ac

Closed

laptop shuts off in ac laptop Acer aspire 6935 config-intel core 2 duo.3gb ddr 3 ram,320 sata hdd,nvidia geforce 9600 gs turbo orginal os -vista,no...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Dell xps gen 1 laptop won't boot or post

Closed

I have a Dell XPS Gen 1 Laptop (yes, now 7 years old). It has run like a charm ever since I purchased it. I upgraded it to 2Gb RAM a few years ago and...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop connection to hdtv

Hello, I have philips hdtv that i cant seem to connect with my hp laptop it worked twice but since then i just get a blue screen with no signal. plz...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop not turning on

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop,with a DC 15V battery. ive tried your process, and it didnt work for me. i may be doing the process wrong, so this ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2011 by
tech_pipe

Obituary of a school laptop

Hello, My name is Freaking Out. My school provides its students with laptops to use, but they still belong to the school. Today, I think I murdered ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
hacker.ashish

Dell a/c shuts down when plugged into laptop

Hello, This is obviously a m/b problem. I don't see anything loose (a/c plug on mb), or burnt. Any idea of what m/b component that would cause t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Need to connect hp laptop to colortrekplus tv

Closed

Hello, I do have Colorterk plus TV with RCA panal & HP laptop with VGA port + windows 7. I bought 3 RCA to VGA cable (i.e. Red, Blue, Green to VGA...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

My laptop doesnt turn on at all.

Hi, My laptop won't turn on at all. I tried all of the fixes but none of them help! I own a satelite l300 laptop made by toshiba. Can anyone please...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Bsod appears after turning on the laptop

Hello, My Daughters mini lap top which is a HP was having some problems couldnt open anything with out the screen going blue with a bunch of writin...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2011 by
GM Madman

Toshiba laptop only boots up with the battery

Hello, My Toshiba Sattelite Pro A200 only boots up with the battery. The moment I connect the power able on to the laptop the screen goes off eve...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2011 by
anurag

Toshiba laptop not working

Hello, My toshiba laptop was working perfictly and later that day it wouldnt work. When i turn it on it shows me the TOSHIBA screen and then goes t...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop won't power on

Closed

Hello, Hi, my LG x20 netbook suddenly shut down, and now it won't restart. It has come on for a few seconds after several hours, but shuts down as...

Ambucias

Laptop problem

Closed

i switched off my laptop but then it didnt get switched off only the screen blanked out and the power light (i.e the green light is still on) and now ...

Ambucias

My laptop won't turn on, i need it to work

Hello, i have an dell inspiron 1545 for 2 months and all of a sudden it shut down on its own and no matter what i do it won't turn back on....there ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2011 by
bionik

I have problems restoring my laptop...

Closed

Hello, My name is Gael. I got a sony vaio donated to me from a cruiseline company for a scholarhsip I won. This laptop was previously used by the cr...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Title...laptop wont turn on

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80please i am in desperate need of help.my compaq presario cq40 laptop wont turn on it just went off and refus...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Can't turn laptop on

Hello, I have a compaq nx7010 . please help me turn the laptop on Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6533.18.5

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Toshiba laptop..help! huge prob! help!

Solved

Hello, Hello, Okay so my laptop got a virus and the CDrive zonked out and for 2 weeks I kept getting in the back door through the task manager to ...

10 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2011 by
Lauren S.
Results 7001 - 7050 out of a total of 8,223