The discussions

Black screen black screen after login

im ruuning windows 8 on my toshiba satellite laptop but i get the black screen after login is anyone out there can solve this problem please 0912198...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2013 by
scarlet.ia

My toshiba laptop wont boot up

How do i get it to boot up? The screen says please insert bootable media

xpcman

Problem with controlling brightness

hi i have a problem with fn+f5 ,f6 key although the volum is working fine i hope u could help me thanks

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2013 by
nasn0sa

Dvd problem

Hello, my dvd is not burning and its saying "Burn process failed at 8x (11,080 KB/s)"and it get stop burning please say what to do sir

scarlet.ia

Mt laptop shuts down

i have a toshiba satellite e105-s1402 and it turns on but shuts down after about ten seconds. im just wondering if theres a comon problem with this mo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2013 by
jrk632

Question report restore sony vaio laptop to factory setting

Hello, , I'm using Sony Vaio laptop model PCG-61611L ..i want to format my laptop..but i dont have the Sony recovery disc...plzzzz help me how to f...

aquarelle

Laptop hp 1000-1201 bluetooth not working

Hello, i recently bought a HP 1000-1201 TU laptop and i am unable to use Bluetooth device ,although the Bluetooth icon is displayed in task bar when...

Tampv

Dell laptop p07t blank screen with cursor

Hi, I have a dell inspiron p07T laptop. I was using it and all of a sudden the program stopped responding and it gave me some error some blue chara...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2013 by
carminabigue

Laptop sound work but don't work??

So for the last week & a half my laptop sound has been acting weird & i don't know why. It appears that everytime i put in my headphones or any other ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2013 by
jerry hall

Can't get my microphone on my laptop to work

whenever I use my laptop, especially when I am talking with someone online, I can't get my microphone to work. what am I doing wrong ?

carminabigue

Dell laptop screen goes black

Hello, I have dell E6400 latitude and my laptops screen goes black but all the programs still working in black screen while working windows 8. My h...

carminabigue

How do i turn on wireless on a toshiba laptop -

how do I turn on wireless on a Toshiba laptop -

carminabigue

Laptop screen problem

Hi, Yesterday my laptop fell down, and something happened to my laptop's screen. When i connect my laptop to an external screen i do not have any iss...

Ambucias

Format my sony laptop

HELLO. I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE DOING WELL. I am a new mumber here; could please help in how to format my laptop.I did try and did all the steps but d...

Ambucias

Hard disk 1 problem

have a hp pavillion dv4 my laptop with no warranty but my computer showing a black screen that says windows has encountered a plomblem communicating w...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

Laptop turns on but no display

Hello, i have a lenovo laptop but it turns on but no display . You can hear the fan but the screen stays black what can the problem be can it be...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2013 by
ako

How do i install win xp on my toshiba tecra m10

i have toshiba tecra m10 with os vista but i need to install wi xp but it refuse it

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

Beeping after i took a key out

So one of my laptop keys wasn't working properly so I ripped it out and now every time I start up it starts beeping loudly with a black screen until I...

xpcman

Recovery disks for a gateway mc7801u

Solved

Hello, anyone know where i might download or get the recovery disks for a gateway mc7801u laptop? thanks Chris

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2013 by
cwlocke00

Toshiba laptop will not boot up

all i get when powering up is the power light and the battery light the hard drive light blinks but goes out and i hear the fan running but just get a...

learner 07

Laptop not showing anything

Solved

My hp pavilion dv 5000 isn't showing anything on the screen once you switch it on. It only produces four beeps and does nothing after that. What could...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2013 by
learner 07

Fn key problems

before when i pressed fn+keys there always been a icon displayed.. after months of using my laptop,when i pressed fn+keys there will be no icons displ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Hp laptop

Solved

I try to boot my hp laptop.the dvd drive i can hear it loading.I can hear the sound of windows of booting before i select user.but on the screen noth...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2013 by
Onkendi

Battery

it is with honour i plead for help .my laptop mark dell battery is not charging and when you disconnect the charger the laptop goes off.which software...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2013 by
ndayong

I have a problem with my dell inspiron laptop

I turn the power button on but the screen remain black and I hear beeping sound, can you help me please

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

Want boot up

I was factory reseting my gateway lt27 notebook and it died on me in the middle of resting now it want turn on my friend said something about my oper...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Hp pavilion dv5 black screen

So I have a windows 7 hp pavilion dv5 and everytime it goes to the log in screen it turns black. What can I do

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2013 by
carminabigue

Toshiba laptop monitor has no any display

Hey guys please can you help me with my toshiba laptop ? its toshiba satellite A version(harman/kardon) and when i switch it on it opens the monitor...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2013 by
carminabigue

Keyboard some keys not working

In my laptop "windows"+e is notworking as well as ctrl+d,ctrl+e like some keys are not working. please help me how can i fix those errors. Thanks ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2013 by
ashraf_pb

Keyboard not working.

my laptop is of HCL company. It's keyboard is not working. please please help me out. i will give you a thousand thanks.

ashraf_pb

Accidentaly turned off lappy updte instl,now automaticaly shuts

I have a problem with my Dell laptop. The thing is i unfortunately turned off my laptop during the installation of updates. It was doing 1 of 5 update...

Ambucias

Dell studio 1537. how do i disable and/or enable the touchpad

I HAVE A DELL STUDIO 1537. HOW DO I DISABLE AND/OR ENABLE THE TOUCHPAD ? THANKS.

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

How to connect windows 8 hp laptop to toshiba tv using hdmi

HI I really need someone to help me, its been months and I cant figure it out... I connected my laptop to my Toshiba TV, the screen from my compu...

BunoCS

E drive not opening

when iam trying to open my E drive its showing E:\is not accessible access is denied. waht should i do..there is lot of data..how can i get that. ...

anjana03

Toshiba problems

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite P205D is messed up, it starts up and i just get a totally black screen and it stays like that, help?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

Download whatsapp

How to download whatsapp messenger in my latop?

BunoCS

Toshiba xp language change

I put an old hard drive in and my language is set in Korean. I need a walk thru to change it to English because I can not read the Korean language. Th...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

My laptop screen becomes blue

some times my hp laptop dv4 screen is showing some error and becoming blue and then automatically it is restarting... please help me how to solve it....

Lavinia kamasunga

My mother in law's toshiba sattelite laptop trying to reformat

Solved/Closed

used power button hold for 5-10s with 0 key get to choice 32bit or 64bit click out of the box but after awhile it then asks for recovery disc anyone h...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2013 by
jbo75

Faulty dell 8200 laptop

I have laptop Dell 8200 and every I turn it on it says no hard and gives me instructions for reboot. After several attempts of rebooting my laptop and...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

How to fix my freezing toshiba satelite c655-s5049?

Solved

I have been working on this computer for a month already and I have not gotten anywhere. I DESPERATELY need help. Every 10 to 30 minutes it freezes...

Tailsfanfulz

Windows dual boot installation

I'm an owner of Acer Aspire 5820T-6401(Intel core i5) with a pre-installed Windows 7. I've succeeded in installing Windows XP Pro SP3 on a separate p...

anjana03

Old mail recovery

Please help me to recover my old emails. thank you.

Ambucias

Hp laptop cursor frozen

Hello, everyone i just got a hp laptop and when I was logging in the cursor frooze and I couldnt log in so what do I do? please help me

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2013 by
LaptopUser

Gfxui (intel graphics) stopped working

Hi, Yes I know this has been asked before. I tried the suggestions but nothing worked. I know though that this has something to do with .net fr...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

Dell laptop inspiron 1464 won't start

A.A SIR MY DELL LAPTOP NOT STARTED FROM LAST NIGHT. A FEW DAYS AGO THIS PROBLEM ACCUR BUT M REMOVING BATERY N THEN I M PLUGING THE BATERY AGAIN N MY L...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

Windows 8 installation failed on lenovo u550

A couple of days ago, I tried to install Windows 8 on my laptop, but always got "your pc ran into a problem and need to restart......I have a Samsung ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2013 by
pai60

Acer aspire4720z

hi m having a acer aspire4720z i need to know that is my laptop having a graphic card if yes, plz let me know the capacity of it........

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Laptop black screen

hello, I have opened my laptop and switched on it also on... but aftr the display of startup message and (---) this hypen is com...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2013 by
King Odin

Toshiba laptop not going past toshiba screen

wine was spilt on laptop had keyboard replaced tried removing battery and holding power button down still no joy took it in for repair they said mothe...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS
Results 6001 - 6050 out of a total of 8,223