The discussions

How do i hook up my laptop to my sony tv

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 7 and I would like to be able to watch a slideshow of photos on my Sony Bravia TV. I connecte...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop to tv cable

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.1 I'm trying to find a cable which connects an HP laptop with an e-vision television but seem...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
eddyt23

Reset my laptop

Solved

Hello, pls help me reset my laptop toshiba satellite l300 to factory settings. my os is windows 7 . tnx a lot Edi Configuration: Windows 7 / F...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Secondary display taked from a broken laptop

Hello, I would like to separate a LCD display from my old CLEVO laptop and use it as secondary external monitor for my actual windows notebook usi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop not working

Hello, I have a Toshiba Laptop whereby when I turn it on, it shows power, but does not have anything on the screen.........just black. I have t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Restore laptop w/o enter key

Hello, a friend of mine has a dell running on windows vista, that he wants restored to factory settings....i reboot, press F8 to get to the proper ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop problem

Hi.i have also a problem.i put my laptop to sleep.when i pull out my cable power in a few min my laptop its going to shut it down.what should i do?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop display in desktop

Hello, Hi my laptops display is not working properly. can i conect my laptop to my desktop for the display. if yes how will i do it.. thanks ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
kochu

Toshiba laptop reboots with adapter in

Hi, I have a Toshiba Laptop A200 Which turns off as soon as i plug in the AC/DC adapter. I ran it in safe mode no problem & windows started no pr...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
Pacman

Hdmi to connect laptop to hdtv - no audio

Hello, I have a lenovo laptop that Im trying to plug into my sony bravia LCDTv. I recently moved to the middle east but before I was able to conne...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
bionik

My dell inspiron 1545 laptop wont start up

Solved

Hello people I'm no computer expert so all help would be great. The problem when the left clicker did not spring just under the mouse pad on ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hdmi - running video in background on laptop

Hello, I am trying to watch a video on my tv using my laptop and an hdmi cable but how do I set it up that the movie runs in the background on my ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

My evesham laptop won't power up.

Hello, This morning my laptop would power up but then turn itself off. I tried removing the battery and starting it but it still went off after a ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
mikethedike

External monitor on laptop picture too small

Hello, Can anyone tell me why the picture area on my external monitor is smaller (about a One inch border all around) when I run it on my laptop tha...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Asus laptop turns on with 6 images

Hello, My laptop an ASUS F3S worked fine till this morning. Tried to turn it on and it showed 6 equal images with bad definition. They're the norm...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

My dell laptop wont turn on?

Hello, Im wondering if anyone could help? My harddrive has decided to die so I I am try to install a new one and when I put it and then try t...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Laptop shuts down on full battery?

Closed

Hello, I have a one year old Compaq Vista, and my laptop shuts down when the charger/battery pack is not plugged in. The batter is at full 100%, b...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

My laptop wont turn on?

Closed

Hello, My harddrive has decided to die so I I am try to install a new one and when I put it and then try to switch the laptop on, it wont and ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop power problem

Hello, pls tell me ,when i shut down my hp6710b laptop then this is battery power LED is blinking continue ........ Configuration: Windows X...

pcsces

Compaq laptop cq61 is not working

Closed

Hello, my laptop compaq cq61 did not torn on. its pwrled, networkled and front panel led is working. its capslock/numberlock led blinking per...

pcsces

Laptop cannot start

Closed

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion Dv5000. The problem i have now is when i start my laptop, the HP logo comes and then the beep sounds continuosly for a...

pcsces

Laptop only works with charger

Hello, my laptop stopped working unless the charger was plugged in then it stopped working altogether. Now the battery is totally flat n my laptop won...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2011 by
leanne

My laptop wont turn on!!!:( why wont it work

hello, i have a gateway and i was playing minecraft but then this thing came up saying "to finish the updates the laptop must restart" so i clicked r...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Laptop wont turn on

Hello, My toshiba sattellite pro doesnt want to turn on. i did the suggestion that tictaktoe released but with no success. i really need to fix it b...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Hp laptop won't turn on

So, I've been having problems with my charger port not recognizing the charger at times. (I believe my daughter might have knocked it on to it's side ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
lopezsruss

Mini book laptop password

Closed

Hello, i forgot my password to my mini book and cant rember it so how do i get passed the password it dont give me a forget pass buttion to click ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop wont turn on

Closed

My packard bell easynote tj71 will not start at all, i have tried all the solutions i could find but the only one that worked was the ATX reset, howev...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop wont turn on ):

Hello, I've recently bought a new battery and charger for my HP laptop. My mother was using it one day and it completely turned off. When I press the ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Help! my acer 5750z laptop wont start up!

Closed

Hello, Used it yesterday afternoon and it was fine, thought I was done with it and shut it. About 20 minutes later needed it again and it won't boot...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite laptop c655 drivers

Closed

Hello, i formated my toshiba statelite laptop c655 from windows 7 to windows xp but I can not access sound drivers and the network drivers,i mea...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2011 by
Chevy57

Reformatting laptop

Hello, Trying to reformat my series L505 satelite laptop. When I get to the screen that I can do that on and pressload setup files, it does nothing. ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2011 by
Gene

Connecting laptop to tv

Hello, Hello, i want to connect my Samsung net book to my TV with a VGA to VGA cable but I'm not sure how and what buttons to press. I'm using ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop reboot - now doesnt work? please help!

Hi Everyone! Ive just attempted to reboot my toshiba satelite laptop, so i put in the product recovery cd, followed the prompts, it restored everyt...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2011 by
kieferschild

Sound problem in hp notebook laptop

Hello, i am looking help for the sound problem in my hp laptop the problem is that while having video chat in yahoo messenger most of the time messa...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
cuvaer

Speakers of my laptop dont have sound

Hello, My speaker of my laptop dont have sound but if i used the headphones there is a sound. i check the settings and not find any problem. i neve...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Laptop getting enter disk message to start

Hello, My Hp laptop is telling me I need to enter a disk in order to start windows. I'm not sure what to do, can you please help me find a solutio...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop, no display, no boot.

Hi im looking for some insight on a problem with my friends brothers Toshiba satellite L505D laptop. So here's the detail's. The hinges cracked in hal...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Samsung tv turns off when connecting laptop

Solved

Hello, I'm getting so frustrated with my tv as it keeps turning off when I connect the blue video (15 pin) cable to the laptop. I've done this bef...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop not booting up at all

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop. I tried putting the licence number for an antivirus but the message that came up was that there was no con...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Dell laptop vostro 1015

Solved

Hello, my laptop bios loked 595 error please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1

bionik

Toshiba laptop issue

my laptop Toshiba brand is not turning off or restart. please help me

Anonymous User

Laptop froze literally

Hello, My daughter left my laptop on the air condition vent now it won't come on it lights up but that's it please help Configuration: iPad / S...

jack4rall

Laptop boots and shut down by itself in 5-10m

Hello, I have dell inspiron 5100. it boots successfully, but shut down by itself after about 15m of booting. when it happens so, booting again t...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
ras_ato01

Dell studio laptop charger

Hello, yesterday i gave my dell T541001IN8-studio 15 charger to someone.now i am scared that she has changed it.please tell me that how would i kno...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2011 by
jack4rall

My laptop wont turn onn just beeps

Solved

Hello, hi I hav a fujitsu amilo laptop wen I turn it on it sometimes goes onto a blank screen and beeps six times 4 short beeps then 1long beep and a...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
HI

Laptop does not start after windows logo

Hello, I have dell studio 15 laptop (Windows 7). Accidently my baby threw golf ball n hit the laptop. It shutdown but started again. It kept work...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop turns on but shows error.

Hello, I have an HP laptop. It turns on but shows an error for a few seconds which im unable to read. and than the screen shows that windows has e...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp laptop keys malfunctioning

Hello, After an event where a number of keys were pressed in concert on the left side, several keys stopped working and others became connected wi...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2011 by
xpcman

My laptop is die???????? can u help

Hello, yesterday my sister turnoff the laptop from the charger no sutting down but she just remove the charger and the laptop won't working not even...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop problem!

Closed

Hi, i have a problem with my laptop. when i switch it on evrything works fine except that my screen does not display anything! i tried the 'take out b...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2011 by
Ambucias
Results 6951 - 7000 out of a total of 8,223