The discussions

Acer gaming laptop?

I'm looking for a gaming laptop, something that can run Pubg with mods without freaking out. I want the freedom to be able to play any game I want wit...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2018 by
dimescallion

Keyboard uio, jkl and nm replaced by numbers

i connected external keyboard for quick typing.. then when i detached it, the original keyboard keys UIO, JKL and NM were replaced by 456,123 and n0 r...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2018 by
sohail

Keyboard keys must be pressed hard to function

Hello, my laptop keyboard must be pressed harder to function and caps lock to be on help me please?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Bios password for laptop tg averatec8200 series

Closed

how to reset bios password please help me.. i already try remove cmos battery

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Audio coming out of earphones and speaker

Hello, i am having a problem when i plug my earphones/headphones in i can hear it from the speaker and the earphones im on a toshiba laptop help! ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

My acer laptop black screen

Hello, My acer laptop E14 - E475G cannot open the screen its always black screen but the its charging and the fan is working when i turn it on.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Acer aspire 7741z will not boot up

Laptop will not boot up . I can go to bios . Any fix for this ?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Lenovo y50 keyboard keys not working.

Hello, The "q,a,y,1,tab and esc" keys on my lenovo y50 stop working from time to time, sometimes the problem persists and the keys only work for a...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Hp 2 detachable keyboard isn’t working

Hello, my keyboard isn’t working! Is there a key to hit to fix it? Thanks! System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Some keys on my laptop is faulty

Hello Please my z key and space bar in my Toshiba core i5 just stopped working, what can I do

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Screen thin white line that appears and disappears

i just got a fairly used laptop, quite good. but i discovered that there is a thin white line that appears and disappears on the screen of my system. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop states starting windows but nothing

Hi I'm hoping someone maybe able to help. I had to unplug my laptop today before it had completed 3updates.thete is no battery life left and only work...

ac3mark

Acer aspire not loading to start up page

Hello, My Acer laptop comes on,and after the start up it goes to Windows loading after which it shows: Acer eRecovery Management (V8.3.4).no mater...

xpcman

Red cross in laptop battery

Hello, My laptop is showing red cross in battery please tell me the easiest way to remove that cross personally

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Laptop turns off when no cable

My Asus k53e laptop switches off every time the power cable is taken off despite the battery indicating that its above 90%.Just a few days ago it coul...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

How to copy things on system with a forgotten password

I cant remember the password on my acer laptop, and there are some important documents on it that i must not delete, please kindly teach me how i can ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Touchpad mouse not working,

Hello, Wish I were so lucky to have had the easy response with the oblong bar below spacebar to make touchpad and mouse work. ALL was FINE till I se...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Acer aspire 1 not turning on

Hello, I have this netbook acer aspire one not turning on but the led light of power is turning on. I tried the procedure (remove the battery and h...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Acer screen won't come on

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Opera 12.16hello , my acer system, am not sure bout the model,, won't come on,, even with a full batter...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Showing black/blank screen on start up

Hello, I tried power button press and hold fora30sec idea.but it didn't work for me. When i connect it with another monitor it shows properly.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Screen completely black/off but i still hear sound

My proline laptop isn't working. Its screen is completely black/off but I still hear sounds whenever I mess with the keyboard. What is wrong and how d...

xpcman

Laptop shuts down after click sound

Hello, I had my laptop Hp pavilion with gt840m core i5 from 2015,i use this laptop only during my winters and summer holidays. However from last Dec...

Ambucias

Lenovo laptop blue screen

Hello, My Lenovo laptop can power and I even put the password but after shows nothing except blue screen with the cursor arrow please help S...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

New password

my daughter forgot her password on her phone # has changer what do I do

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio keyboard/keypad is unresponsive

Hello, Is there someone out there that is able to assist me with troubleshooting my Sony Vaio laptop? My keyboard/keypad is unresponsive. I followed...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Laptop dont turn on

Hello, i have a Acer Aspire E 571G. Yesterday the laptop works just fine and today when i try to turn it on, nothing happens, no lights, no power, not...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

All keys are shut

My brand new HP Envy just suddenly all keys not working

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop crash

Hello, high just turned laptop on and once logged in it shut of . when holding the on but the charge light flashes but won't turn on even with ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Gateway ne 522 screen remains black

Hello, My laptop powers on, but the screen remains black. I tried taking the battery out and holding the power button, still nothing. System Conf...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2018 by
Deedee

My acer laptop is not turning on it is just

Hello, It's just loading in clock wise rotating symbol System Configuration: Android / Chrome 68.0.3440.91

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Rise in temperature when playing games

pls, i want to know the reasons, why the laptop system gets hotter when playing games.

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

Windows vista black screen

When i try to reboot my windows vista pc i get a black screen with no cursor before the windows login page. I tried unplugging and removing battery an...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2018 by
davidjmcclure

Laptop is not opening

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 68.0.3440.91

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2018 by
xpcman

My laptop screen goes pink ang it turn black

Can someone help me?

4 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Laptop don't know the password

Closed

Hello, my mate gave me his old laptop but he doesn't know the password. Is there an easy way to factory reset or get past it? System Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Lenovo touchpad not recognizing some gestures

Solved

Synaptics Pointing Device is installed on brand new Lenovo Ideapad 330, but the touchpad will not recognize certain gestures (e.g. highlighting text i...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2018 by
jonmoore

Toshiba satellite's screen freezes and goes black

My Toshiba Satellite L50-C-22L screen is black on startup most of the time, the laptop is on, but the screen is black. Sometimes the screen does turn ...

10 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2018 by
Pleasehelpme

Toshiba mouse pad stopped working

I have a Toshiba Satellite that the mouse pad has stopped working. I have been reading your previous forum suggestions that deal with the F5, F9 keys...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2018 by
Shoepgb

Sony vaio shuts off within seconds

My laptop come on but it shuts off within seconds

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

My computer doesn't recognize my mp3 player

Hello, System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 68.0.3440.106 hi..my mp3 player didn't reconize in my window 8. what should i do to save songs i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Zedbook won't start

Hello, My zedbook won't start even if it was turn on, the screen was blank... I need help please. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0....

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Laptop is not turning on

Hello, I can't turn on my laptop ..last night it was working fine but now when I turn it on ...the screen goes fully white for 3 second and then bla...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Black screen with no cursor

I have an hp laptop. It has a black screen with no cursor. So, I have added an LCD monitor for it. But everything is displayed quite huge. Control pan...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

My new dell inspiron 3567 is not getting start?

Hello, My dell laptop is not getting start.its a new laptop.charger is working

5 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2018 by
Nisha

Unable to create a partition on my laptop

Hello, team,, good afternoon! unable to load windows 7 and unable to create partition. error message shows: windows is unable to install...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Unresponsive laptop

Hello, My laptop shut down after a night of some games, I noticed it was really hot an my 1st thought was overheating but it was unresponsive ever s...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

Acer aspire 1410 bsod

Hello, I made a huge mistake by trying to make my acer aspire 1410 work faster. Instead, the screen turned blue, lost nice wallpaper, and worse,...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

External hard drive to boot and work with laptop

Solved

Hello, Please i wish to know if and how can i use an external hard drive to boot and work with my laptop.(without an internal hard drive.?Than...

9 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2018 by
a.g

Fujitsu a555 lifebook lights problem

Hello, I restarted my laptop and when it's switch on, lights gone. Everything is possible but the lights are lost from laptop. I tried all things b...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Windows 10 system crash

Closed

After many attempts windows won't get passed log in says wrong g password. I've reset it 50 x then restore says the c: can't retrieve the office share...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias
Results 601 - 650 out of a total of 8,223