The discussions

Laptop problem

on pushing power button w/ battery in, power light flashes twice, battery light flashes once and nothing else

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Dell laptop problems!

A message sruthi just been deposited in the concierge.Il concerne le message suivant, posté par jlanthon le Aug 26, 2008 9:13pm BST https://ccm.net/...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

How do i hook up my laptop to my tv

Hi i have a HP G60-610CA Notebook and i want to hook it up to my RCA tv so what should i buy Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Dropped laptop

Hi I dropped my sony vaio laptop. The screen flickered then went black. I turned it off and on; the screen came back on. A day later, the screen st...

ash_perez01

Laptop to tv viewing

Hello, what kind of cable can i use to connect my laptop to my tv to view downloaded films or programs through my tv,i have a hd jvc tv and a hd sony...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
Eddie

Laptop problems

I have a hp pavilion dv2500 and its not turning on. when i plug it in it lets me no its charging but i cant turn it on. Please help. i have already tr...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
latif

Plz help........my laptop is not starting

when i press the power button....only the power light is on....my laptop is acer 5738z.....plzzzz help

closeup22

External monitor and laptop monitor same time

i can get the external monitor to work with function F8 and close the lid on the computer. i need to run both moitors at the same time. Configurati...

closeup22

Connect hp laptop to toshiba tv via hdmi

Hello, I am trying to connect my Hp Laptop to my Toshiba Tv to watch a movie at work. I have done the same at home with the same PC and my sam...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
silv

Hooking up an external monitor to a laptop

Hello, I would like to be able to hook up my Compaq presario laptop to an external monitor (I have an Acer, model # AL1912) Do I need an adaptor an...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
Bumbleboo

Laptop shutdown

I would like to ask help from anyone.My Toshiba satellite P15-S479 shutdown after 20 minutes of using it with the plug in.Upon charging the battery fo...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop no power no green light

Hello, i have a Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo mobile V5535 have had no problems until today when it won't work. No green light to say power getting throug...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
TallSwede...

Laptop charges sometimes?

hi my laptop is year old battery icon was telling me battery needed replacing few months ago and was working fine now if i take charger out and run ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

My sound in laptop is not working.

my laptop soung is gone automaticaly . i have checked all the functions of sound in control panel is not muted but the sound is not playing .what i...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Dell laptop has run out of memory

hi, My son was using our laptop yesterday and ignored all the warning notes saying that c: drive was out of memory - I've had an external hard driv...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
D

Laptop

Help please. I've got a Dell Inspiron 1545 the other day a virus attacked my laptop but i reformatted it and i got a friend to reload windows vista on...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Gerva

Laptop will not turn on

I tried thating the battery on and unplugging power cord. I held it upside down for 30 secs and couple of times. Put the battery back in and plugged p...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
mattx

Problem with hp laptop

Hi, I am having HP laptop, it works fine while charging , if i removed it from charging , it causes a problem , screen got switched off after 5, 10 mi...

closeup22

Laptop wont play through tv with hdmi cable

my laptop wont play through my tv with hdmi cable when I first put laptop on it works but then goes of saying no signal on the tv Configuration: Wi...

closeup22

Transferring pictures to laptop

Hello, i have the usb cable connected to the laptop from the phone w880i have run the install disc, but pictures will not transfer, can anyone please ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
espie

My laptop is showing blank

my laptop is showing blank Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
endos

Dell inspiron1525 laptop

my dell laptop inspiron 1525 touchpad is working in the opposite direction (right key works on left and left key works on right).Please anybody who kn...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Laptop display problem

dear sir i have starting problem in my laptop(HP-dv6000), when i start it does not display the screen and it beeps with 1 long followed by 2 short bee...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Tipped tea over my new laptop

help... my new 1 week old dell laptop and i tipped a cup of tea of the keyboard. im now trying to dry it out in the airing cupboard. please please a...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
Trees

Acer laptop with out a cd drive

well i bougght an acer laptop from a friend and the problem is that it willgo to the windows boot screen and look like its loading but it will stay li...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
duckaa

Dell laptop dead

my Dell laptop is dead. It can not power on.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop and lcd projector

Hello, I would like to know how to connect my HP EliteNote Book up to a LCD Projector and what function key to enter for them to sync up.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Compaq laptop not booting

Hello, my compaq notebook (cq45 112 au) not booting , also no display, after the power on harddisk led not blink even for a single occurrence , aft...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
Sreejithg

Playing a laptop through a tv

playing laptop through a telly

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Laptop configuration

Solved

Hello, Hello! I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum. A friend's considering getting a laptop for her daughter to primarily play Intern...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
khan

Laptop wont start trying f6 and fn button

Hello, i HAVE A HP AND U TURN IT ON AND U GET LIGHTS AND DISC DRIVE NOSIE BUT THE SCREEN NEVER STARTS......I HAVE TRIED THE F6 FN BUTTTON STILL NOT...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
suff954

My laptop can't find networks

Hello, my laptop functions alright except that when i turn the wireless switch on,the indicator light doesn't and also the computer just can't find a...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop switches off after 30 minutes

Hello, I have a compaq presario laptop, I have tried the advice on this site to re boot. I switched it off, removed the battery, presses the on/of...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Acer laptop 5920g

Hello, my acer laptop only has vertical lines how can i get it to show my desktop can anyone help please

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Can i play movies form my laptop to an old ze

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D600 and want to watch You Tune on my old Zenith Televsion which is also a monitor. Is that possible and if so what it...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
sharpman

My laptop wont work some one help me please

ok i was on my aspire one netbook aod250 last night and i dropped it. the side of it hit the floor and i picked it up. the battery came out so it died...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
gunerman8

Laptop dead

Hello, Brilliant Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Hp laptop - random shut downs

Hello, I have a HP520 laptop - a year and a half old. Recently, I have been facing random power shut downs, as i keep working. It has been throughly ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop problem

Hello, I have an Acer laptop, aspire 5100. i have just installed new windows for professional XP pro yesterday, but since i started installing new wi...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
King_Kong

Laptop fell. freezing even in safe mode.

Hello everyone, A hard object fell on my laptop. Now it freezes even in safe mode. Obviously a hardware problem. How can I isolate which part is re...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Frequent shutdown with sony vaio laptops

Hello everyone, I have Sony Vaio CS325j, when i am switching it on it is shuting down within two to five minutes by itself without giving any warning...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

Usb cord to help adapt and hook up laptop to

Hello, The slot that I am suppose to plug in the internt cable is damaged. Is there a cord adapter that will let me plug into a usb slot?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

My laptop does not come on atll

Hello, MY LAPTOP DOES NOTMCOME ON ATALL. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEN?

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
pcfirefly

Sony laptop

Hello, My sony laptop boots up and shows the sony vaio and then comes black. All the lights are on and the sound works but nothing will come up. I tu...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

My laptop won't turn on, even when plugged in

Hello, thanks for notice. My Laptop shut off, but it will not turn back on I had tried those steps, "TAKE OUT BATTERY, REMOVE MAINS SUPPLY, HOLD ...

closeup22

Asus laptop wont start up

Hello, my laptop will not start up, the green lights will come on for a few seconds but then it just fails. I have tried all the things u guys have s...

closeup22

Dell laptop

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1720 came to switch on but have a blank screen - can anybody help please

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

My neo laptop flickers everytime it is turned

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Laptop has a virus please help? :(

Hello, im trying to fix a friends laptop, its a Acer Aspire 5051AWXMI - Windows Vista. I know little about computers but did manage to fix mine last ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
7764jodie

Laptop

Hello, why does my laptop remove from sleep mode when the lid is closed

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
suff954
Results 7751 - 7800 out of a total of 8,222