The discussions

Dead laptop

Solved

this post fixed my dead laptop might help someone cheers http://itrepairguide.com/diagnosing-a-dead-laptop/

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Lenovo e581 wont power up

PLEASE HELP When i power up my laptop the red power light is on and can hear fan going but black screen. I have read and tried the suggestions to d...

xpcman

Stil on run the laptop,

Hello, i have a hcl laptop , 160 gb, 2gb ram , amd 2core processer, switch on the laptop the hard disk and mother board fan is runing but the scr...

xpcman

My laptop screen is black.

Hello, I have a laptop which is a windows 7 home premium. When I turned of my laptop the other day it was perfectly fine,but the next day I turned...

Ambucias

Sony replace an old laptop hdd for a new one ssd.

Hello, I need to replace an old laptop HDD for a new one SSD. In this old HDD there's Sony recovery partition (hidden), that i want to copy to the...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2014 by
ChrisWood3

Sony laptop,i want to restore it to it's original or factory st

im using a sony laptop,i want to restore it to it's original or factory state

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop power issues

Hello I have a power supply issue can I just get a new charger < I can see that the power light is blinking , I have tried charging my laptop witho...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

La*to* keyboard issue

As you can see from the subject, I have one key that ty*es an * instead of the letter between o and q......grrr!

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Why my laptop screen trun black suddenly many time

Hello, how can i slove this problam for permaent basic because this problam become many time so please give valuvalbe answere thank...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2014 by
nathanwirth

Screen is black

Hello, my Toshiba laptop screen is black when I turn on the computer. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.95

Ambucias

Please help, my laptop wont turn on

My IBM ThinkPad Lenovo t61 won't turn on. Get power no screen, tried reboot still won't come on. Any help would be appreciated,thank you.

Ambucias

La*to* keyboard issue

As you can see from the subject, I have one key that ty*es an * instead of the letter between o and q......grrr!

xpcman

Laptop power problems

Hello I have a power supply issue can I just get a new charger

KY_WD  

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, So when I click the turn on button there is lights but when I look at the charger light it blinks and then my computer doesn't turn on ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

My mouse scroll doesn't work

Hello guyz , i've toshiba notebook and i installed windows 7 then all the drivers are gone ! scroll driver is gone ! audio driver is gone , i c...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba satellite p200 won't start.

Hi, I'm trying to refurbish an old Satellite P200-19V that came with Windows Vista Home Basic. I have a problem, though. It won't show anything....

xpcman

8 beep sound dell laptop no screen

Hello, DELL Laptop 15 r 8 beep sound ...blank screen ... connection to ext monitor screen appears but does completely boot and sound still pe...

xpcman

Grey screen on my laptop

Hi I've recently bought my son a lenova laptop I've got it out tonight and everytime I go to go to the home page the screen is just staying grey! I ca...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2014 by
stacey-5

4 yr old hp laptop i think it's dead, jim...

Ok. Not completely dead. I have a 4 yr old HP laptop which was working fine yesterday morning, then I pit it to sleep (as I usually do - I only "shut...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Dell vostro 2520 my screen is grains like

when i turned on the dell vostro 2520 unknowingly i pressed the escape button before it was fully turned on ,from that onwards my screen is grains lik...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

How to set laptop to factory settings

Hello, Im trying to format my sony vaio laptop and have looked up various solution but none of them seem to work. I don't have a recovery disk so that...

Ambucias

Hp screen won't turn on

I have an hp 625 and when i turn it on the screen stays off but the power button will be on and the fan will be running. Ive already tried connecting ...

xpcman

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, My new laptop just turned by itself while fully charged and now it won't turn back on. The only thing I can think of that happened is t...

xpcman

Dvd is not working

hi, i am using Toshiba satellite A505 with windows 8 pro. my DVD drive shows "insert a disc " even disc is already in it and doesn't play.. I have t...

xpcman

Hard disk not detecting my lap

my hdd is not detecting my lap its working fine on other laptop tell what is the exact problem

Ambucias

Dell latitude e6330 laptop doesn't boot on press of power butto

Hello, DELL latitude E6330 laptop doesnt boot on press of power button. All I see is DELL symbol and a couple of lines, then the screen goes blank...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptop doesnt start

Dear sir, I have Toshiba laptop..when i charge my laptop it doesn't charge and light does not indicate.. and laptop is completely Dead .so Give ...

xpcman

Black screen

Hello, My lenevo laptop is turning on but shows black screen no display. I tried everything removing battery powering down, system check, virus...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Why does an alarm go off when i startup my laptop

Hello, When I turn laptop on an alarm sounds 7 beeps ?. Please help Configuration: iPad / Safari 7.0

Ambucias

Got freeze and i intend to restart the system

have been using my Toshiba laptop for sometime, just last week, it got freeze and i intend to restart the system guest what the system power is on but...

Ambucias

Lenovo b570 won't turn on

Hello, my Lenovo b570 won't turn on. I have tried taking the battery and cord out and pressing the power button and that doesn't work. I be also trie...

R2D2_WD  

Hp g60 laptop has to be plugged to start.

Hello, I am experience this issue since a couple of weeks. My laptop needs to be plugged so it can start windows. Hard disc is new and battery. ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2014 by
pachanga

Crashes after windows loading screen

Hey, my toshiba satellite won't log on. It first comes up with the option to choose window repair or Start windows normally. If I choose start windows...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2014 by
Butters

Recovery vista vaio

Hello, Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0 I have a VAIO laptop, VGN- NR38M I have tried to remove a program which has installed on my pc, OM...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop keyboard

Hello, my toshiba laptop keyboard stopped working, whenever i click on space bar button it stucks

xpcman

Asus x551 when turns on open the bios screen only

Asus X551 when turns on open the bios screen only

xpcman

Acer 5735 black screen

My Acer memory had filled and I was planning to transfer the files to an external storage. I never got the opportunity to buy and transfer the files t...

KY_WD  

Toshiba laptop coming back to the page to 'start windows normall

Hello, So I haven't turned the laptop on for a while, and I charged it overnight, go to turn it on just now and it keeps coming back to the page to ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2014 by
nathanwirth

My asus laptop wont turn on

my asus laptop wont turn on one day it just stoped turning on i dont know but i cant fix it becquse it has a cracked screen and i dont have a warrenty...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2014 by
poopsteve420

Hp laptop not detecting an external cd rom

Hello, my hp laptop is not detecting an external CD ROM

ac3mark

Toshiba labtop

Hello can u help me restore my laptop to factory setting I tried the zero thing and it didn't work I really need the help Thank you

R2D2_WD  

Acer laptop not powering on

my acer laptop is not powering on, although the light on the power button blinks but still doesn't come up, what can i do to this

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop dont start operating system not found

so my fiance lap randomly stop working a couple of days ago, when she try to start it only said "operating sistem no found" i though it was something ...

ac3mark

Power off

my laptop went off itself n never came back till date. hp pavilion m6-1045dx

Ambucias

Laptop

My laptop keeps turning stright of what do i press so it c an start up normley

Ambucias

My lappy did't start

When I m start my lappy(dell inspiron) it sounds kik kik kik and not shown any display.... Plz help me to start my lappy... I have urgent work to crea...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba laptop l850 blackscreen

i tried removing the battery,power cord and press the power for 1-2mins still got nothing. using external monitor, the monitor was blinking. no logo a...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Screen flickering on new dell laptop insrion 15

Hello, laptop screen flickering,what's happening? Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 33.0

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Mouse pad

Hello, How can I unlock my mouse pad on my HP EliteBook? It has an amber lite showing that it is locked. I have tried double tapping it whic...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2014 by
crapoulou

Volume stuck

Solved

help, I have an ACER laptop and cant adjust my volume control, although there is volume it can only be adjusted via the website volume. my + and - vol...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2014 by
klaverflavour
Results 5001 - 5050 out of a total of 8,222