The discussions

Laptop is unable to switch on

Dear Sir, I'm employing at Doha Qatar & I have my personnel Laptop and when I came for vacation I used to bring it my home. However when I reached ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
Nishantha

Projector can not connect with laptop

Hello, I am getting problem to connect my laptop with projector. In my laptop it's showing connected but i can not get display in external projecto...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Connecting my laptop to my t.v.

Hello, I'm trying to plug my "Dell Intel Core 2 Duo" into my "RCA 32" Flat screen T.V. I have the cords hooked up in the correct spots, and it has pr...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Laptop harddrive to desktop computer recovery

Hello, I had a laptop with a failed motherboard. I extracted the hard drive from it and bought myself a Laptop to IDE Hard Drive Adapter Cable ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
CooCachu

Laptop

Hello, every time i put my ipod into my laptop it turns off my latop

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Laptop overheated...

Hello, i have a problem with the temperature of my laptop. It's an Acer Aspire 5920G. It just started a couple of months ago. When the ventilator wa...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Dell laptop not downloading pictures

Hello, I am having a problem i downloaded a Mcafee antivirus soft ware and now my laptop is not working good. It will not let me download pictures. ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

Laptop boots only when i move the power cord.

Solved

Hello, I have a toshiba M35X-S329. When power on my laptop it makes a sound like its try to boot then it goes quiet. AC cord is plugged into the la...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

How to delete all infomation off my laptop

Hello, I have a Acer Aspire 5100, and it's rather old now. How do I delete all infomation from it so I can sell it? (so no one can use my infomation)...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Connecting laptop to tv

Hello, I want to find out that if i buy the following cable (Xbox 360™ VGA HD AV Cable) from Microsoft: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xb...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Laptop buy

Closed

Hello, I am MCA STUDENT . I want to a laptop, for STUDYING PURPOSE, what i cannot deside, i buy the laptop or , what is benifit, give me advise and g...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
iveal

No sound from laptop to tv

Hello, i have a compaq notebook pc. and a celestial lcd tv. i have plugged in the VGA cables from my laptop to the back off my tv and that all works ...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
akiera

Tv wont play from laptop

Hello, I hooked up a vga cable from my tv to my laptop and tried to watch a movie that I downloaded...at first it started to show the picture from my...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Laptop wonm type

Hello, My little boy has pressed somethink on my laptop and now it wont type i have tried pressing the shift 5 times still woont work

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

Where is the crt/lcd key on my dell laptop

Hello, I can't find the crt/lcd key on my dell HP laptop. There are many symbols. I'm not sure which one it is.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Laptop sound

Hello, i have used my hp pavillion laptop with a hdmi lead and now it still says it is connected when it is not and no sound is not cuming out of the ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Laptop shuts down - fan not working

Hello, I have problem with automatic shut off.. After one day of using my compaq presario laptop, it shuts down. then the following day, when i use...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My laptop turned off

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite 2400-S251 and i was online and my laptop just shut off and it wont turn on. i plug in the power supply and it charg...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
pero_placebo

Laptop problems

Hello, To anyone who can help. I am a college student and I have an everex laptop. My screen does not come one but you can hear it when i turn my l...

xpcman

No drives on my laptop

Hello, i purched a acer laptop model number 4810tz and i notices i dont have any hard drives on it what can i do to get them i dont want to spend any...

closeup22

Toshiba laptop

Hello, my toshiba laptop (satellite A305-S6908) @, 3 key typing wrong

iveal

Laptop display

Hello, sir, my laptop scrin bagground is black do not show icons and taskbar what is the problem....?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop bootup

Hello, i am currently using a hp dv2700 laptop which crashed after one of my friend plugged his external hard-drive so i removed his hard-dri...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
RiverFox

Laptop recomendation

Hello everyone. Can anyone here please suggest me some decent configuration as i m planning to buy a new acer notebook? I use adobe photoshop, MS of...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Dropped laptop

Hello, i have a fujitsu siemans laptop model amilo l7300 my son dropped it on floor ,the screen now shows a white border either side and vertical col...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

No sound on hp laptop

Hello, All of a sudden I have no sound on my laptop. I need detailed help to correct this problem please. Thanks JT

dancedhall

Hp pavillion 6500 laptop died

Hello, I had the same problem with my hp pavilion 6500 series. I also purchased my laptop in December 2007. My warrenty was only for a year. I jus...

dancedhall

Finding best downloadable music for my laptop

Hello, I am Muhyiddin Tuzunoglu from Texas, United States. I looked all over the Internet to find some cool music so I can download it on my Laptop....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Evesham laptop,starts then straight off

Hello, i have an evesham laptopt with rxp on.when i press the on switch it comes on with no screen display,then a couple of seconds later it turns of...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
traceynjan

Hp laptop froze wen i boot up

Hello, yea wen ever i start up ma laptop it has the hp invent logo n it will freeze i tryed runnin system recovery it doesn't let me. i cant do any t...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Hp laptop

Hello, my new hp laptop has a problem the volume wont work when i go to control panel to turn up the volume it wont let me touch anything so i dont k...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Vga output on laptop to vga input on plasma

Hello, I have a pansonic th-42pw6 flat screen tv. It has a vga input and I have tried three different laptops and non of them work with the tv. The la...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
jono

How to install xp os on laptop with out login

HI THIS IS NAVEEN I HAVE AN IBM LAPTOP RECENTLY ITS DVD WRITER NOT WORKING & OS FILE OF THE SYSTEM ALSO DAMAGED SO THAT I CANT LOG INTO SYSTEM &...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

How to conect a laptop to tv?

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion Entertaiment laptop with HDMI conection plug and a 52 inch Sharp tv LCD with HDMI plug conection . How I can see intern...

dancedhall

Friends please help n choosing d best laptop!

My Laptop config suits DELL XPS 13 ,any similar to that in apple ,dell ,sony,lenovo below 5k ? Windows 7..(home or profesional) 3gb RAM.. 3...

closeup22

Laptop trouble

Hello, I'm having some laptop troubles. When I start it up, it just goes start to a black screen where it says to either start normally or Start with ...

iveal

Laptop does'nt show the icon of dvd ram

Hello, my laptop does'nt show the icon of dvd ram and any cd or dvd can't read or write .Please suggest me what can i do in this situation.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Laptop keyboar'd problems

Hello, ive obviously pressed a sequence on my laptop keyboard,now when i press the u key it prints the no 4 and i=5,o=6,j=1,k=2,l=3..if i hold down t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

How do i connect my laptop to my plasma

Hello, I have a advent laptop that i want to link to my matsui plasma i have brougt a cable that is vga to rca the colours go into y , pb, pt but i c...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Acer laptop network not working win 7

Hello, | have a acer laptop and the WiFi worked after intalation but it reported that their was some issues with the Acer Empowering Technology Wigit...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
brakers

My hp laptop wont turn on

Hello, My hp laptop cannot turn on. It doesnt even turn on when i remove the battery and plug it directly to the mains supply. I tried unwiring it an...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
upickematerine

Laptop to tv with hdmi caable

Hello, im trying to connect my laptop to the tv using a hdmi cable have it connected but it is splitting my screen, does anyone now if it is possible...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Connecting laptop to tv

Hello, I have a hp laptop and i was using a VGA connector to hook up my 42" LCD. It was working and everything was good but now it is saying its not ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Headphones only pop on my laptop

Hello, Ok, this is a werid prob an i can't think on how to fix this. I have a dell inspiron 1520 laptop running windows xp home edition, and when i ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
chill5394

Battery charged but laptop will not turn on

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D620 that only turns on when it's plugged in. I bought a new battery and adapter works, barely I have to juggle the co...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
battery

Laptop - very loud and click - shutsdown

Hello, I have a bit of an “issue” with my laptop, and thought someone might be able to help please? My HP G6062EA Laptop is very loud, almost...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
crustygoods

Toshiba laptop not start till 10 min

Hello, my toshiba laptop m30x not start when i press startup key till about 10 mins it blank,then it write toshiba and pc runs as normal.what should ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Buying a hp/compaq laptop in 34-35 range

Hello, i want to buy a hp/compaq laptop in a range btw 34000-360000 Rs configuration must be 2gb ram 250gb hard dsk intel core 2 duo processor 5...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Need help: laptop resolution converted on tv

Solved

Hi I have a scarlet ~40" LG lcdtv 1080p and I want to display what I'm doing on my lenovo T61 laptop on my tv. I have been able to do this with a regu...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
narukthul

Give the configuration of hp 6704tu laptop

Plz give the configuration of hp - 6704tu laptop. Regards, Prasad

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
karan
Results 7951 - 8000 out of a total of 8,222