The discussions

Can't type @ on my acer laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can anyone help? I have a Acer laptop and can't type @. Any ideas how I do this please Rob

16 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2017 by
hasnain

My laptop gone black and is beeping 8 sounds

My dell Inspiron N5010 laptop has gone black when I was working on in suddenly. When I tried to start it, it is beeping 8 sounds and screen is totall...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2017 by
The_Another

Where is the restart button on laptop

where is the restart button on lap top

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2017 by
The_Another

Computer windows is not booting

Hey i would like to get some help on this issue , i was using my computer normally but then i had to do restart for updates . When i did that it was ...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Display problem in my dell m5110 laptop

Last few days i have faced some display problem on my laptop.when i switch on the laptop it will displays some black background with some white lines...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2017 by
xpcman

Keyboard keys (z,x,c,v,m,,./,both enter keys ) not working

Hi, my lenovo keyboard keys (z,x,c,v,m,,./,both enter keys ) are not working. Is that a virus attack? please help

xpcman

Keyboard three key are not working

three keys don't working from seconds without any actions made the keyboard is cleaned 100% no liquid no any thing occurres the 3 keys are Ente...

xpcman

Keyboard keys mixed up

I have a ASUS laptop in which somekeys like space ,e,and when I type e it's showing 8 continuously so you tell me the solution please!!!!!!

xpcman

Laptop screen keeps shaking(vibrating)

the screen these days start vibrating and then the screen chan becomes blur and somehow pink its toshiba windows 8.1 satellite L610 please help me s...

xpcman

Battery problem

My laptop only on when it is plug and won't on when it is unplug actually it began like this on 30/06/2017 my battery became very very hot so i remove...

ac3mark

Usb key not showing

Hello everyone I have a problem when i insert a usb in a port usb is flashing but it's not showing on my laptop.Please help

ac3mark

Hp laptop wont turn on

Hi everyone today i bought a new hdd for my laptop and when i installed it my laptop wont turn on, tried putting in the old one but same problem. If y...

ac3mark

Laptop beeps and turns off

Hello My laptop is having a trouble in starting up. Initially, the system ran a scan on the hardware issues and it showed there were no problems. But...

ac3mark

++++++sign comes automatically and touchpad is not working

when i am going to type something on my laptop keyboard+++++++++++++sign comes again and again automatically and also touchpad is working but not clic...

ac3mark

Sound and audio

my laptop its whole sound system had stopped even the videos weren’t open same to the camera and everything related to audio system too what shoul...

ac3mark

Number 9 pad key is not working

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E540 Laptop. There is a number pad on the right side of the keyboard. My laptop has completed 1 1/2 years and recently the n...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Usb checker

I need to download a USB checker

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Dell latitude e5450 no display

Solved

Hello, My Dell Latitude e5450 laptop was working fine. I switched it off and literally minutes later I switched it back on and now the screen wont...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2017 by
RynoR23

Screen turned pink

Hi, I have had this laptop hp650 for the past 5years and last week I found that the screen had turned pink from 1/2 inch below the upper edge of the s...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Lenovo screen turns off when plugged in

Solved

The Lenovo G580 screen will turn off when I plug in the charger. It will still charges the battery but I cannot use it when it is plugged in. The batt...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

We're i can buy a recovery disk

Hi, I HAVE a Toshiba satellite C55D-B5241, and I Lost or misplace my recovery disk. My laptop is on the blue recovery status. We're I can get a RECOV...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop will not boot

Hello, when i turn on my laptop dell latitude E7440 it do not turn on the power button show on but screen have no display and even capslock light ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Hp elitebook 8460p not powering on and not charging

I used the laptop yesterday night and the battery was drained and today I tried charging it, it's not charging and my charger is working perfectly and...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop keyboard a,d,f,j,k,l,ö dont work.

Hi I have an Asus x75v. my problem is that the key A,D,F,J,K,L,Ö dont work. i have tried to update the software. restarted my laptop and nothing ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

No sound on tv through laptop

Solved/Closed

Hi, I am wondering whether anyone can help. I have plugged a vga cable from my hp latop into my television which is fine and transmits the picture. Ho...

47 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2017 by
Ta

Bottom row and some other keys won't type

Hello, Today in class my laptops bottom row and some other keys like Backspace and Shift won't work. I've turned it off and on again but still nothi...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2017 by
Gina007

Laptop computer os charging but the screen is black

I have a toshiba satellite L755....the computer os charging but the screen is black....ive tried holding the power button and 0 that didn't work....I ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

How to factory reset or hard reset dell 14 3000 series laptops

How to Factory Reset Dell 14 3000 series Laptops. Or how to system reset Dell 14 3000 series motherboard ? Thanks in advance. 2dms

Ambucias

Keyboard not working

I have an aspire acer 7250-0416 laptop. The cursor works but the keyboard doesn't. I'm unable to type my password. Can you show me how to fix it? Tha...

Ambucias

Laptop boots but screen light is off

Sir I have a dell inspiration 15 5000series laptop. Its working normaly but screen light is not working its looking black/off. So i can not performing...

Ambucias

Asus laptop will not turn on

Hello, After watching a movie on internet,i shut down and my Asus k series laptop was out of power when I put it on after 6 hours.Power button blink...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Windows 7 not booting

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 system. After pressing the power button, it is turning on and then the screen is going blank and black after sh...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2017 by
kieferschild

Cheats for pc version or not

are these cheats for computer fire red

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Some keyboard keys not working

Hello, I have a ASUS laptop in which some of the key not work like some number ,space,delete ,e and two or three more System Configuration: And...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop no display

My laptop display is problem i try to fix with external monitor but no use please me. ASAP.

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Lenovo laptop won't turn on

my Lenovo laptop won't turn on after trying to on it. when I insert my battery and plug my charger the charging notification light turns on but the l...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop will not boot

7:00 PM Product Name: Compaq CQ58-307SIA Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) Hello, My laptop won't boot up right after shutting down...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

How do i open command prompt

How do I open Command Prompt when my Acer Asper one won't boot ? what keys do I use? Thanks in advance !!

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Keyboard mistyping

hello..umm my asus x200ma keyboard has been mistyping for over a week now and its really frustrating..i have tried turning off the numlock..even syste...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't open my hp laptop

Hello, I cant open my laptop I tried to remove the battery, unplug the socket, click the power button for how many times but it doesn't work. What w...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2017 by
Jadeeey

Forgot admistrator password

I kept my dell E5400 at home travel for few months when I returned I found out that I have forgotten my admistrative password please what am I going t...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2017 by
ac3mark

Pc is not turning on

Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite NP915S3G, Is not turning on but the power led is blinking.

ac3mark

Lenovo yoga 300 laptop stuck on please wait

Solved

Hi, I'm using windows 8 on a Lenovo yoga 300 laptop. It's been stuck on a blue please wait screen, it happened last week when I was using it. I've tri...

ac3mark

Power cable problem

I bought a Lenovo Yoga 900S last year and had a few problems with it and had to send it twice for repair. Now a new problem arose when last week my pc...

ac3mark

Windows 8.1 laptop and i am not sure what is the num lock key

Hello, I have a windows 8.1 laptop and I am not sure what is the num lock key but I see the key marked "insert" and on the bottom of that key it say...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2017 by
ac3mark

Laptop not turning on!

I accidently connected my led div project with my laptops usb port and suddenly the data cable got heated up and then all the usb ports were not worki...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2017 by
Maxwell_michael

Laptop pressing keys on itw own

Hi!!! I have a dell e5430 with Windows 10.After 2 days i started it and keyboard was not working.So i used onboard keyboard to unlock but then laptop...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2017 by
hammad151531

Laptop pressed letter m but # zero appears

My laptop key board not working properly. Pressed letter M but # zero appears. How to solved?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2017 by
xpcman

Can't use 'enter' 'w,r,y,u,o, and arrow keys

Hello, I Can't Use The Keys So I am Using On-Screen Keyboard please help ;-;

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop display is empty

What is the cause loptop power on but no display monitor?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 1401 - 1450 out of a total of 8,222