The discussions

Use laptop as cell phone

Hi Can i make call with laptop,put sim card into laptob and make call same as cell

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Windows vista laptop

I spilt a V& T on my laptop on Sunday it has dried out but I cannot get a picture on the screen all the light come on but nothing. I do not have an...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Asus laptop cannot start up.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Hello all, I have an ASUS M5200a. When I try to turn it on it either 1. turns on for 2-3 seconds th...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
lauren

5.1 sound from laptop throught tv

Solved

Could someone tell me how to get 5.1 sound from a laptop trought tv to hometheather. It works 2.1 but it would ne more enoyable with 5.1. I got samsun...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Laptop and mouse

hi i have a hp pavilion laptop and every time i touch the keeboard the mouse stops please i had it since 2006 this never happened till and now i got t...

closeup22

My laptop won't boot up at all

my laptop won't turn on, when I press the power button, the light on, wireless light on, and the beep for caps and scroll. the fan runs. and nothing e...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
scott

Help me regarding my laptop's problem

Hello, i want your help regarding my Dell laptop. I have purchased a laptop online from www.ordercomputer.com and now i have a problem with my laptop'...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Hp laptop's monitor comes dark

Hello, i have a hp pavilion 2000 laptop, i've used 3 years. the monitor came dark almost black so i can't see anything on it but the system runs ok. ...

battosai_88

Forgot my compaq presario laptop password

forgot my compaq presario laptop password help.........................................

battosai_88

Hp pavilion 5 laptop dilema

my girl friend has a pavilion 5 laptop and can not figure out how to turn on the wireless function, she has misplaced the owners manual. Please help !...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop shuts off when shaken

So here is a bit of background. I bought my hp laptop about 2 months ago. A couple of weeks ago I dropped my laptop on the floor ( a height of about 2...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
PCAHMED1983

E system laptop not turning on

Hello, iv had my e system laptop for about a year and it was working fine and now it wont turn on today is it because of my battery on my laptop pl...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
eyeballs

My laptop switches off suddenly

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 i have a hp laptop,sometimes it switch offs suddenly,i do know what is the problem,can any one h...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

My laptop wont start up

My mother was on the laptop (HP G6060EA) without switching on the power supply, needless to say it ran out of power and went into sleep mode, nothing ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
starhawk85

Laptop power turns right off!

Hello, My HP Laptop wont work, the power goes on and shuts right off, the battery is charged and it stil just turns right off when I press the power ...

Isaac

Laptop to tv connection with hdmi

I am trying to connect my hp laptop to my tv using a hdmi cable. I can't get any picture from my laptop on the tv, and i set my settings to show on ex...

dist.urbd

Laptop not able to put on standby

Sir, I'm using hcl laptop with 1gb RAM and whenever i put to standby mode, a blue screen appears showing harware erorr. Is it because of low RAM or ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Laptop wont power up

Hello, Will the cmos battery cause a laptop not to turn on whatsoever?

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
SHEPARD

Compaq laptop:battery backup

Hello all,I am having a compaq laptop which is of 3yrs old.Earlier it was working fine,but now a days it is showing some trouble with battery.It is no...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop to tv

Hi, i have a ibm thinkpad R40, i,m trying to watch movies on my tv set. i connected thru s-video. I was able to see my desktop pic, but could,nt wat...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

I broke the monitor on my laptop

I broke the monitor on my laptop and need to retrieve the data from it. What is the easiest way to do this Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Gateway laptop switched off,wont turn back on

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop and it turned off randomly and wont turn back on. It was plugged in and had full battery. There seems to be no power a...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
Rob

No picture with hdmi between laptop & sony

i get sound but no picture with i connect my dell inspiron to my sony bravia with hdmi- what am i doing wrond - any help is apprecated! Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop

My laptop is saying "no bootable devices--strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for setup utility. What does that mean?

3 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Acer aspire one laptop 10.1 "s.o.s"

Argggh!! I don't know how this happened, maybe from going to blackberry application download site for mobile devices and in trying to get info, I may...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Locked laptop can u help me

I lock my daugthers laptop, Can someone help please the tag is : 579DNF1-595B thanks in advanced

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop cooling fan full speed working

Configuration: Windows 7home primium / Firefox 3.6.3 i have a vaio f115 fm and i have a same problem but one time my battery is dead and need recharg...

closeup22

Transfer files from dead laptop to computer

i need to get all my picture/music/files off my laptop (that wont turn on) and transfer them onto my computer. im fairly good at these things but ne...

closeup22

Toshiba a215 laptop help please!!!

I took my laptop apart to clean out the fan since it kept over heating and I put it back together exactly how it was (or so I thought) now the laptop ...

closeup22

Laptop won't recognize dvd-r discs

But it recognizes everything else!-Games, cds, dvds, etc.-In other words I can't seem to find anything wrong with the drive. Can someone help me?

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
mesa2

Laptop password

I bought my toshiba laptop neww about 3 years ago. All of a sudden when I turn it on it will ask me for a password. I never set a password and can't g...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
LRT

Laptop problems

hey, well my compaq presario m2000 turned off and it wont turn back on. i left it at my dads house for like 4-5 days and forgot to turn it off and whe...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, My dell inspiro e1505 laptop won't turn on at all. No lights nothing comes up. Tried removing the battery and powering up with just AC adapte...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
conrad10s

When plugged in laptop overheats and dies.

I have a custom built laptop from ibuypower.com It's about 2.5 years old and I've been running it pretty much as a PC since the screen broke. (I've ke...

closeup22

Laptop

[url=https://ifixcenter.com.vn/]may tinh xach tay[/url] [url=https://ifixcenter.com.vn/]laptop chinh hang[/url] [url=http://www.laptopshop.vn/shop...

closeup22

Laptop dies while on wall power

I have a laptop that is about 2 years old. It works while on battery power, and the plug will charge the battery. But if I try to plug it in while ...

closeup22

Toshiba laptop problem is how to install xp

i bought my lapton toshiba with windows vista, but i like windows xp when i try to install to my computer it says no hard ware found. but it is t...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

How to clean hp pavilion dv6000 laptop?

now my laptop HP Pavilion dv6000 is very duty,and i want to clean it .buy i don't clear know how to do ?

closeup22

Noaudio on my laptop

Ive no audio on my comouter as i accidently deleted (conexant audio) form my HP Pavilion dv5000 laptop.Ive already tried to manage devices,got the cor...

dist.urbd

After shutting down laptop will not power off

after shutting down laptop will not get off, i have to turn off manually any solution for this

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Toshiba laptop not working

I have no information about computer .I have Toshiba laptop when i turn on it shows "windows failed to start a recent hardware software change mi...

closeup22

Took laptop apart to replace fan

I took apart a dell 1525 laptop today to replace a loud fan and when i put it back together, i get not boot, no screen and all i get is a blue power l...

chrid

How do i restore my hp laptop

Hello, i have a HP laptop. i have many viruses and junk files on there it is very slow and i need to restore it to factory settings. I have not got t...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
greg

Dell laptop not responding or starting up

My dell 1501 inspiron showed the Resume Windows screen and then blanked out and has not worked since. Robin Configuration: Windows XP / Internet E...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Trouble laptop hybernated

Yesterday I was working on my laptop,But I pressed on hibernate by mistake and it was working then i click shut down by mistake and it completely went...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
kinshu

My laptop won't start

my laptop model is 5738Z acer, when i switched it on only the power button light glows and it wont start no matter how hard i try.....

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
abhisek

Laptop stuck in boot up loop

My ASUS laptop dropped about 1.5 to 2 ft onto carpet. Shut down completely and now will not get past the start up "Gamers" logo. Screen goes black the...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
Ladytaz

No sound from headphones from my acer laptop

There is no sound from my acer laptops headphones. I faced the same problem but it was ok after putting system on standby. But now even thats not work...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Laptop will not turn on.

my laptop is dead from the past one month now.....its not turning on... its just went off suddenly...even when i tried to charge it..the charger's led...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Laptop wont start after reboot

I did a update on laptop and it need to restart. I said ok and let it reboot. The laptop shut off and now when I hit the power button it just flashes....

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
jrfxr
Results 7701 - 7750 out of a total of 8,222