The discussions

Won't turn on

I have a toshiba laptop model PSC16C-00POOM I think its 2010 Anyhow It will not turn on a all. The battery light will flash 5 times and then shuts o...

3 replies Last reply on 26 May 2017 by
cycenobites

My laptop screen is black out

Hello, My toshiba satelite l840 laptop starts up with the sound of fan but the screen doesn't shows up i hav tried many tutorials but non worked an...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite touch pad faulty

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite c660-10T touch pad stopped working after I connected my external mouse to design. I've tried ctrl f9, f5 and all that.. ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Power issues

I have an acer laptop and can't get it to come on and the charging light is not coming on either. How do I fix that?

2 replies Last reply on 23 May 2017 by
Shawnabonin

Screen goes off every few seconds

I own a dell laptop with windows 8.it was working fine fr the last 1.5 years. But Now the screen is turning off like every few seconds......I can't ev...

3 replies Last reply on 23 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Trying to download the software to my new computer

Hi My name is Benny. I have had a laptop breakdown and I´m trying to download the software to my new computer and can´t get acces to it becuase ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Computer beeping

hi iam using lenovo z460 laptop evry time i switch it on it keeps on beeping until i press f2 key before the black screen appears if not pressed it...

3 replies Last reply on 22 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Certain keys of my laptop not working at all

Hello, 3 keys of my laptop are not working at all (P, @ and the up arrow). I have tried with Ubuntu and they don't work either. I noticed after reinst...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2017 by
Ambucias

My sony vaio not working even i don't know what happened exactly

Hello, My Sony vaio laptop has black screen on start up. It shows cursor arrow only Nothing works. When it starts it does show "vaio" logo tha...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Black screen laptop

Hello, my laptop will one all the things are work good All of laptop is On but the screen of my laptop is black. i try many ideas to fix if but it...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Keyboard problem

Hello, i have acer aspire 5920 in keyboard J,K,L,MU,I,O,P not work properly.if i press j type 1 and if i k press 2 type 2. please help me lo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Acer pc won't boot up

Hello, Hi. My Acer laptop won't boot up even with full battery. When I plug in the charger, the AC adapter light turns off. It doesnt show any ligh...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Hp envy laptop sound suddenly stopped working

I was working on my computer this afternoon (Windows 10 o/s) and my computer went blank and restarted on it own. After the restart, my sound no longe...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Keyboard failure

My keyboard on my Windows 10 laptop won't work anymore. I already had to get a new mouse since the one on the platform failed. I do online school and ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2017 by
Ambucias

My acer aspire e15 is completely stuck

Closed

I have an acer Aspire E15 and it got stuck. The wifi symbol first disappeared then when I restarted it got stuck. I have tried booting it to no avail....

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2017 by
xpcman

Cursor problem

my cursor was not working so tried to usual things . remove battery, f9 etc. no joy so i had a new cursor fitted [toshiba s atellite]. now the cursor...

xpcman

Secondary screen is not working now

i broke my laptop screen and i was using a secondary screen well it started to get slow so i decided to reset my laptop but its done and it wont conne...

xpcman

Laptop shows numbers and or cap letters when typing

Hello, My grand daughters acre laptop shows numbers and or cap letters when typing normally. The cap button isn't engaged either. How can she correc...

xpcman

Won't type anything

I was creating an account for this PC, however it's not typing anything, can't move forward. I restart my laptop, it's came to the same place. This ...

6 replies Last reply on 18 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Your'll stupid

Hello, My name is William Bisquick, You are all stupid in the matter that you say HDMI cannot be used as input and output, simultaneously. It ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Help!! sony vaio won't turn on!

Solved

My Sony VAIO won't turn on! It's plugged in and the orange light is blinking but when I try to press the power on button nothing happens except the gr...

8 replies Last reply on 18 May 2017 by
charlie

Sound not working

I have an ASUS laptop that has Windows 10 installed on it. It just recently updated. I was having issues with the sound the day it updated. It would s...

Ambucias

No power at all

My toshiba satellite L25-S1216 it want power up and I've done everything. can you please help me

Ambucias

Gateway not working again???

Hello, I have a laptop and it was working fine for weeks then all of a sudden i hear a loud beeping noise and i went to check codes are coming up on...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Dell, ispiron, bios update

Hello, I've ran a bios update as recommended prior to windows 10 update, computer restarted and I was working on it fine. Then word stopped respond...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2017 by
worriedost

Capslock type c this happens: 5zc2vx

Hello. My keyboard on my laptop is misbehaving when I have CAPSLOCK on . When I type certain letters it changes what I type. For example when I type...

Ambucias

Dell laptop not getting started

Hey my dell laptop inspiron 15 3000 series is not getting started...i tried shutting down restarting..but it shows the log in page and when i enter th...

Ambucias

Dell m1330 xps laptop no vga or hmdi ports functioning

Hello, Have a Dell Laptop m-1330. OS is win 7 32 bit. Screen quit working but no worries I always use an external monitor Right? Nope! I had recen...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2017 by
Ambucias

My toshiba satellite l500d doesn't starting.

Hello sir, My Toshiba Satellite L500D doesn't starting. But the green light which indicate laptop system starts continuously blow on but the screen...

Ambucias

Toshiba c50-b laptop touchpad not working.

Hello, I have this Toshiba satellite c50-b laptop that has an issue with its touchpad. I can't seem to fix it, I've tried reinstalling the drivers...

ac3mark

Help need about core i7

Hello, i have Dell intel core i7 its showing me again and again not charging even i have changed charger battery but still the fault remains kindly ch...

Ambucias

Monitor broke

I have an HP 2000 and like I said my monitor is broke I can't seem to see anything on the screen to attach my external keyboard what keys can I push t...

ac3mark

Laptop not booting

Hey, there any one plz give me idea about my problem with my laptop, last night I shut down my laptop properly and the next day evening it was not...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2017 by
Tripurari5

! will not work on keyboard.

Hello, I cannot log in, as part of my password includes the character ! it just stopped working....... WHAT can I do to override this issue AN...

3 replies Last reply on 15 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Microphone problem

Hello, My mic is not recording my voice as a default device. i have set it many times but now it is not been set. Volume and Boost are high but no...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2017 by
kieferschild

Dell inspiron n5030 operating system wasn't found

Hello, my dell laptop stopped working a while ago, when I switch on, there is a black screen with "An operating system wasn't found System Conf...

Ambucias

Key are not working.

Sum of the keys are not for I.e. butten so what is the so for HP laptop.

Ambucias

Hp 2000 laptop screen flickers and will not turn on.

I have a HP laptop that will not turn off when you hit the power button. There is nothing but a blank screen and every once in a while it will flicke...

3 replies Last reply on 15 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop turns on and the screen saver appears

Hello, My laptop turns on and the screen saver appears, but when I click to do anything the screen goes black System Configuration: Windows / C...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2017 by
Ambucias

My pc is started but black screen

Hi! Sorry for my bad English ! ^^ My Windows 10 PC portable is starting but he is blocked on a black Screen.. I could access go the BIOS an hou...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2017 by
Echo35

Ace laptop issue

Hello, I shut down my laptop to travel. On arrival it won't start up at all. I can see the charging light but it won't come on at all when I try to....

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Hp pavilion laptop displays blink blink and turns off

Hello, My hp privilion lapptop suddenly disply blink blink and turn off when i put an breakaged memory card. Whats the solution for it? Need help ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2017 by
Ambucias

How to reset laptop password

Closed

hello sir how to reset a forgotten password of laptop to easily.

Ambucias

Dell inspiron mini

Okay so first I was having issues with just my wallpaper showing after login and I did the ctrl, alt, del, for that. Now I have my toolbar but I can't...

Ambucias

Hibernating laptop

Hello, I was shutting down my laptop last night when its battery is running out. Then i try to open it in the morning but when i open it , i can on...

Promomilia

Toshiba laptop not booting

Hello, I am having problems with my toshiba laptop it won't came on the fan on working but still having a black screen on my laptop and I have tried...

Promomilia

Booting problem

Closed

My laptop is not booting. It showing dell logo again and again. Please help. Thanks

BunoCS

Not give sound

dear sir i have a problem with my laptop which is give not audio from HDMI. i have change my HDMI cable but not fix that problem.how ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Monitor problems

every time I turn my laptop on my monitor shows upside down how do I fix the problem

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Laptops and mains power

Will all laptops work from mains withoutbattery? Mines a Toshiba, 10 yr old. Wont charge on occasions. If charging cable and adaptor/transformer ar...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2017 by
BrendanClarke
Results 1501 - 1550 out of a total of 8,223