The discussions

Compaq 6710b

Hello, my laptop shuts down suddenly after log in password is entered it just show some message in blue color but just for a second so i am not ab...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2015 by
kieferschild

Realtek ac'97 audio controller

on my pc realtek ac'97 audi controller cannot start please can anyone help me ?

3 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

How to fix my hp laptop that wont come out of sleep mode

hp laptop with windows 8 , it went into sleep mode and now it will not come out of it. I have tried hitting every key and i get nothing... I have remo...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2015 by
BrianGreen

Laptop wont pass dell screen

Hello, My dell laptop vostro 1500 suddenly went to the pre boot sysytem and now it wont pass the dell screen..how can i fixed this..please help ...

xpcman

Lenovo laptop g580 making long beep sound

Hello, When I tried to start my Lenovo laptop (G580), a long beep sound coming. It is not getting start up. No display is showing. Can any one gi...

Ambucias

Toshiba satellite won't go to password screen

Hello, my toshiba satellite is doing the same thing. i can turn it on, but nothing shows on screen, my password doesnt come up. the lights will come o...

Ambucias

Acer aspire laptop

Hello, My Acer aspire won't turn on but when I press the power but it flashes blue and then stops, please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 3...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Trying to hook at toshiaba computer up to my tv

Hello, I am trying to hook at Toshiaba computer up to my tv , i have hook the computer up to tv and the hmdi indicator came up on tv but no picktur...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Acer aspire 5750 will not boot up

Hello, I have a situation regarding my wife's Acer Aspire Laptop computer. When she powers it up it only goes to a black screen. the power is on a...

Ambucias

No icons shows on the screen

Solved

Hello, My dell laptop has no icons on the screen even not the start icon. The only thing in the screen shown is background image It is window 7...

rrRRKy

Pc not booting

my dell inspiron showing windows 8 boot logo bot not bringing the welcme screen and its taking more than 150 seconds to boot help.

Ambucias

When switch on my laptop then it no display in screen and it give sound please h

Hello, when switch on my laptop then it no display in screen and it give sound please how slove these problem? Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

My acer aspire laptop won't start

Hello, I need help,my Acer aspire laptop won't start after I reset it and the reseting was failed and my laptop restarting again and again what can ...

R2D2_WD  

Its not turning on

Hello, I was watching a movie and the battery probably drained out. When i plugged in the charger the light changed from red to white but when i pre...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Cannot bootup windows 7 toshiba laptop black screen only

I cannot boot up Toshiba Laptop its having blank screen but 2 lights in white color. Thats all I get. But can hear cooling fans working inside. Tried ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
PIShiegne

Laptop keys problem

Hello, in my Acer aspire 5738Z laptop 2 key which is at the top and num lock key and \ keys are working but by giving a hard press how that problem w...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
sunny491

Earphones

Hello, I tried to call someone using smartvoip and I can hear hear what they are saying but they cant hear me.. Please help.. Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop is connected to the internet but my browsers dont work

My laptop is connected to the Internet but the browsers won't work unless I restart my computer. And even after restarting my computer my browsers onl...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2015 by
Superman1236

My laptop display comes very late

my acer laptop is working good when it was on. but the display and fan starts very late some time hours after. what to do? help me.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

My laptop can't start up(latitude/d510)

Hello, i have got a problem with my laptop, when i power it on, it is just bringing the first LED light as if it wants to start,after few seconds,the...

Ambucias

Three leds

Hello, just when you open the Dell laptop(latitude/D510), you will find three LEDs at the far right hand corner, i just know one LED which comes on ...

ac3mark

My laptop can't start up(latitude/d510)

Hello, i have got a problem with my laptop, when i power it on, it is just bringing the first LED light as if it wants to start,after few seconds,...

xpcman

I am locked out of my computer by a security software

Hello, i bought my laptop from office depot and there was a security software already on my computer and it has locked me completely out of my compu...

BrianGreen

Laptop goes off never turn on without charger

Hello, I am Usman and using dell inspiron 15 (3542) i put my phone charger into laptop due to which it shutt down instantly . and no...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
usman

Hdmi troubles need help urgent!!

Hello, I'm using a hp pavilion g6, and i regularly use my hdmi cable. it usually works fine however today i could get no sound. i have been on abo...

Computertech

My laptop is getting heat

Hello, my laptop is getting heat while it is working. but the fan is running. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 7.0.517.24

Computertech

Tosh a laptop c66od won't boot up 1/0 error

Hello, my tosh a lap top c66od won't boot up it said starting windows then a message comes on saying 1/0 error has. Occurred please help Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

How to enable the alt + f4 key in vaio keybord

How to enable the Alt + F4 key in vaio keybord which is suddenly not wroking for last 2 days.. Please send the reply as soon as possible

kieferschild

Acer laptop wont start up

Hello, When I turn on the power adapter, I can see the power light is on. My batt has been condemned for sometime now. I only use direct power sou...

KY_WD  

Not starting up

Hello, my acer aspireone min laptop is failing to start or display anything on the screen. it shows light on the power button but nothing on the dis...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop volume icon has an x over it.

Hello, i have an hp laptop, and the volume icon has an x over it.. i ran my mouse across from it and it says no speakers or headphones are plugged...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Hp laptop won't boot. vista

I have read the forum for rebooting HP laptop with Vista by pressing f8 and starting in safe mode. But then what do I do?

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Hp pavilion g4

Hello, my hp pavilion g4 is having a blank LED screen on startup can u help me to resolve it please?

Computertech

I need help fast please

Hello, my Acer computer won't work it just goes on to the start up page (where it's all black and it says "ACER explore beyond limited) and it looks l...

Computertech

Dell inspiron

My inspiron is not starting all of a sudden . When I push start button 8 beep sound is heard longer in the beginning n then shorter . But the screen i...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Problem with starting my dell inspiron

Hello, My dell inspiron laptop is not starting . When I push the start button a sound continusoly beeps some sound but no display . Plz help me. My ...

Computertech

Dell 8 beep sounds and no display suddenly .

Hello, after using my dell laptop i turned it off and for the next time when i wanted to use ,i switched on my lap but all of a sudden it gives 8be...

Computertech

Lenova laptop keyboard problem

Hello All, Hi am using lenova laptop .In my laptop the key 'p' is not working .please help guys.And some of others keys are also not working like de...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2015 by
dinesh

Can i bypass my password to restore my laptop

Closed

Hello, I can't remember my password to log into my dell inspirion labtop and I'm trying to restore to factory is there anyway I can bypass the passw...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

My power button indicates light but does nnot power on or off

my laptop had an overheating problem. i had to open it and clean dust deposit. after coupling it back it didnt power on again. i discovered i didnt co...

carminabigue

Hp laptop trips off on its own after some minutes

Hello, i have a problem with my Hp laptop, it trips off on its own after some minutes, I tried finding out if it is a battery problem by removing th...

carminabigue

When i playing hard games my laptop was off automatically

MY LAPTOP HAVING A PROBLEM. it is when i playing a hard game like need for speed my laptop was shutting down automatically. pleases my dear Friends...

Ambucias

Sony vaio s series not turning on

Hello Everyone, I'm having trouble with my Sony Vaio S series laptop. Recently, I opened up to fix the sound. However, now it doesn't turn on at all....

5 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2015 by
KY_WD  

Microphone problem when using skype

Hello, Please help me...the microphone on my laptop is not working .. whenever i use skype it says its not configured.. i tried to fix it but i ca...

Computertech

Error message computer cannot repair computer automatically.

Hello, I have Toshiba running windows 7 . laptop shut down unexpectedly and start giving me this error message . 1- startup repair is checking yo...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2015 by
momo290

My dell laptop don't load after logo shows

Hello, My Dell inspiron 3520 don't boot after shows the logo and windows goes on automatic repair but doesn't work..... Configuration: Windows / ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop going off randomly and not switching on.

Solved

Hello, my computer went off automatically. when i tried to switch it on, it made a weird sound and didn't switch on. I connected the power source and...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2015 by
Sidi

Keyboard not working properly

Hello, MY keyboaRD nOt wORking properly.if i press one from number key it gives upper CharaCter that is !>>>same with the other keys also >oroblem i...

xpcman

Lenovo ideaoad yoga screen keeps getting different colors

screen keeps getting different colors with lines on 3/4 of screen. when I push a corner of the screen it may stop or just keep going on and off??? I ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2015 by
janiceb

Rebooting issues

Hello, as soon as I turn my laptop on my screen tells me to reboot, or select proper reboot device. What can I do to fix it?

Computertech
Results 4701 - 4750 out of a total of 8,222