The discussions

Free video calling

Hello, sir, i want free video call on net Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop lights up but the screen isn't

Hello, my laptop is HP G42. battery isn't functioning well, but it's fine. the power indicator is off, but the wifi indicator is on, and the fan mo...

KY_WD  

Laptop starts with black screen and after 30 sec it turns off

Hello. I have a problem with my laptop. I have a Toshiba Satellite L675 for 6 years and few weeks ago i tried to move it and i dropped it by mistake ...

Computertech

My laptop blackscreen

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. The issue I have is with my Gateway NV50A laptop. It powers on, but has a black screen. I knew the battery ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
amyc1200

Acer laptop stops working after being unplugged a while

Please help. I forgot to plug a/c back of my Acer laptop Aspire 5738. Now I realized and plugged to a/c for 1 day but its power does not come back. I ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Shuts down without warning

My laptop just shuts down while I'm on it. I thought it might be the battery but I started checking and battery would be at 97, 96 percent. I read onl...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
KY_WD  

Retrieving information from my memory stick

Hello, Please provide assistance with retrieving information from my memory stick. Thanks Funi Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explo...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Lenovo won't start

Hi, When I turn my Lenovo Windows 8 laptop on, the keyboard flashes on but then automatically goes off. I have looked at you suggestions but I cannot...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Samsung won't load the windows screen

Solved

Hello, please can someone help my Samsung notebook won't load the windows screen and I'm not very good with computers so please help it stays on the a...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
Boo

Beeps sound

Hello, i am thara when i open my laptop i hear one sound from my laptop...............can u pls help me how to solve it........................

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2016 by
KY_WD  

Toshiba laptop with black screen

Hello, i got a message on my laptop for an update for windows 10 i clicked on it to upgrade after that as soon as i turn on my laptop it prompts...

KY_WD  

Laptop won't start!

Hello, I opened my laptop to clean the fan and to change the thermal paste for the 5th/6th time. Now I press the power button, it starts, always k...

smrutiranjan

Toshiba satellite extremely slow and hangs up

Hello, I got a new toshiba satellite c55c5241 laptop off amazon about 3 months ago but used it sparingly as had another laptop to work on.this lap...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Powerbook g4 black screen

I have a 15" powerbook g4 titanium no chime sounds and you can hear the fans running but the screen is black

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Julia

Minotor not on laptop

Hello, i have bew laptop only two months old- toshiba. The monitor connector broke. Sent back for repair. When it came back, no monitor on. Only t...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

My computer is broken (i think) help!?!?!?!

So I have an acer aspire e15 laptop and I had ALOT of viruses on it. So I tried the system restore, while the restore was happening my brother shut of...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Black screen after updating driver via dell

I updated my driver, I think it was the Intel chipset as recommended by dell detect. Now I have a black screen, no power light but the keyboard is lit...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Asus x551m won't turn on

Was using my Asus when it died. I charged it, held the power button basically did everything I could except pull the battery out since I would have to...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Hscheenen

Trackpad disabled

Hello, I've clicked F5, which is my disable/enable trackpad function, and it hasn't re-enabled the trackpad. It was working 5 minutes ago and sudden...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Keyboard probkem

Hello, when j ji jvty'pe jma jkey jbuoard. dis jvthe j'probulem. jdifferenvt jcharacvters Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.110

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Computertech

Western digital passport not recognized by asus laptop

Hello, my western digital passport external drive storage is not detected by Asus laptop. it works fine on my dell but trying to use it with Asus. T...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Start up beep

How to know different kind of startup message of laptop for trouble shooting purpuse. Please explain.

4 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

After disassembling and cleaning my laptop, it won't bootup

Hello, Guys I have acer aspire 5750g laptop which a 5 year old but it works just fine , yasterday I decided to clean it up from dust so I disassembl...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Won't turn on.

Solved

I have an Asus Republic of Gamers laptop. It is anout five years old, and I recently replaced the hard drive. It will not turn on (not even for a coup...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Not logging me in

Closed

My laptop would it keep on say incorrect password

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Toshiba comes and goes off in less than 30secs

Hello, my toshiba comes and goes off in less than 30secs. It stops to loading and then goes off and restarts again, and so on. Help, please ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop won't boot says starting automatic repair

Hi. My laptop is an Acer. And when I go to start it, it says, Starting Automatic Repair. Then it'll say, Diagnosing your PC. Then it'll take me to thi...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
dannyds

Laptop black screen

Hello, My laptop HP 6530 is not working :( . When I switch on I see HP logo and after logo there's black screen with _ blinking...it just blinks an...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop only be working off of the battery

my laptop seems to only be working off of the battery when the ac power cord is plugged in it charges the battery just fine but for some reason it won...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2016 by
jeffreyreno

Screen shaking

Hello, So a few months ago i cracked the screen on my laptop, it is a tiny crack in the upper corner of the laptop that separates that corner from...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Toshiba satelilte have to right click on the speaker icon

Hello, I have the same problem the laptop used to automatically detect when headphones were plugged in and it switched automatically to headfones ...

Ambucias

Turning on and off

Hi need some help as my pacard bell laptop was workin fine yesterday and went on it this morning and keeps turning off and rebooting itself back up ca...

Ambucias

Laptop randomly just turned off

Hello, I have an Acer aspire V and it Randomly just turned off and whenever I restart or turn it on the laptop just messes up and I get a black scre...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop function keys not working help!

Hello, Several of my Keyboard Function keys are not working specifically: the down arrow, the delete key, the enter button and probably most annoy...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2016 by
mrmiking

Running cm security

I have downloaded this but i cant find the program to run it. Can anyone help

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop problem

hello there! This is my very first question in this forum so i hope i wont recieve hate! ^^ When i press the power button only a black screen will sh...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
BrianGreen

Inspiron 15 3000 series laptop - won't get past initial setting

Hi folks I've just purchased this laptop - when booting up and going thru initial setup - the laptop reboots, but goes back to the initial screen...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Barkati

Hello

xpcman

Acer doesnt show any lights

i have a problem with this accer its not switching on i've tried several chargers but still it doesnt show any lights showing dat they is power comin...

dannyds

Where is the headphone jack on a dell latitude e5550

Solved

Hello, I have a new laptop and ear buds do not seem to be working where I have them plugged in. Is there somewhere special to plug them in?

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Required

Hello, I m using sony SVT14116PNS. It was pre-loaded with windows 8 pro and now i upgraded it to windows 10 pro. I want to know how to restore my la...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
Computertech

How to reboot toshiba satelite laptop

how to reboot toshiba satelite laptop

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
tvgee

Lenovo ideapad laptop doesn't start

Solved

Hi! I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z565 laptop. When not using it, I usually leave it in sleep mode. For a long time it's had problems with coming back fr...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Rose

Sore fingers

I have an Acer Aspire and have to 'bash' the keys on the keyboard or it misses letters, especially o's and a's. Does anyone have a solution

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My laptop freezes when i turn it on...help!!!

Solved

Hello, i have bought a sony laptop last year. It is so strange , somehow the desktop screen will freeze occasionally when I turn my computer on or...

16 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Phontayne

Laptop button not working

First, I spilled tea on my laptop and then i cleaned it with water then i turned off my computer and now it doesnt want to open. At the begginnning th...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Sound is not responding in my computer

Hello, Sound is not responding in my computer, please help me to do something about it so that the sound will come up have try best but i don`...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Numlock issue, my fn key is dead, windows key is dead

Hi, first, I'm not having a NumLock issue, my Fn key is dead, Windows Key is dead, F1-F12 writes numbers, I don't know what to do, i have to use an US...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My laptop refuses to boot

« pls i need help. my laptop refuses to boot, It indicated that it was on but the screen didn't display and also the hard drive light didn't on either...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Vaio audio gets laggy

Hello, my sony vaio svf15213sn is giving audio laggyness wheni play music at 40% or more. it hangs while playing music. this vaio pc has subwoofer tec...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
kieferschild
Results 3051 - 3100 out of a total of 8,222