The discussions

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, My laptop will go to the Acer explore beyond limits screen then go to a black screen and won't turn on System Configuration: System C...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2017 by
xpcman

Fn key not working after formatting

Hello, fn key in my laptop samsung, model no np350v4x is not working after formatting. I hope you will provide me solution for this. Thanking y...

xpcman

Dead screen on my acer laptop

Goodevening. Can i ask if there is a tendency when your video ram is not functioning, it can affect the display of the laptop? Because my hdd and ram...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2017 by
KY_WD  

Laptop not turning on

Hello, i have had a gateway notebook for some years now. it now does not charge the battery and the power and charging light start ti blink when i ...

R2D2_WD  

Lenovo g580 laptop isn't starting.

Hey My i have lenovo G580. It isn't starting.. When i press the start button the fans spins and lights up just for few seconds although didn't displa...

R2D2_WD  

Dell inpsiron n4030 will not start post, fn not help

Solved

I have been working on a Inspiron N4030 laptop and has been one problem after the other. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. When i first looked...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2017 by
ashton5308

Connect my samsung audio player 2006 model to my pc by usb

Hello, System Configuration: System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87i want to conect my samsung audio player 2006 model to my pc b...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2017 by
R2D2_WD  

Hibernating my dell laptop

Hello master, i want a possible answer.my dell laptop was hibernating, it wont hibernating. I did anything to it pull out of battery and a cable and p...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2017 by
robertosburn

Acer stays on for a few seconds then turns off

Hello, my name is Ethan and my aunt gave me this old desktop computer and every time I turn it on it stays on for a few seconds then turns off what sh...

R2D2_WD  

My laptop wont turn on.....

Hello, I have an older version of the HP laptops and it doesnt have any lights on or anything and when I push the power button it doesnt do anything. ...

R2D2_WD  

Acer laptop switched off after connected with iphone

Hello, We have two Acer laptops. after connecting with iphone via [USB] port and it switched off. i did not understand. then connected with other on...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Hard drive

Hello, i have a dell laptop the problem is that when installing the windows 8 it displays a screen indicationg that it cannot install windows on the ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

My laptop screen not on but power button on

Hello, my laptop screen not on but power button on System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Napzkie624

Dell laptop not starting up

Hello, My dell inspiron not turning on it has non removable battery charging light blinks once and stops System Configuration: System Configuration...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Dell laptop black screen truck noise

Hello the screen of my laptop is just black the power is on and there's a sound coming from it like a truck running in reverse please help me fix thi...

KY_WD  

Laptop not working

Hello, Theres an issue my laptop suddenly shut off Theres no light blinking when i put it on chrge And its not turning on can u please hlp me Syste...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop turns off when unplugged

Hello, my toshiba laptop has recently started to turn off when I unplug it, and only works whilst it is plugged in, it says it is charging but stays...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2017 by
Lindaua81

Lonovo b40-30 will not turn on

Hello good day I trid putting on my lonove today but it wont come on but the LED light on the power button is blinking I don't know whats going on...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Earphone and speaker don`t work

Hello, I don`t have sound coming out of my speaker nor earphone and I already check in the control panel and nothing happened but it shows that it i...

xpcman

Power on

dell 3546 my laptop not power on when i press power button but when i remove nd reset the battery it's on and also i press power button long time its ...

xpcman

Laptop no display and giving beep sound

Hello, my Laptop is Dell 5520 , it is not displaying and a beep sound is coming . System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome...

R2D2_WD  

Hibernating

Solved

Hello, My Asus laptop says hibernating when you switch it on and can't get off it System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Laptop will not turn on

Hello, I'm having some problemswith Dell inspiron ,it's been a couple days that my laptop doesn't turn on . But I have tried the solution below and...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2017 by
DinoldGabriel

Black screen on laptop upon start.

I have a Aspire laptop 5734z-4836 which has black screen on start up. Program lights come on and the fan but fan only comes on for a few seconds and...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Laptop black screen

Hello, when i turn my laptop on it lets me to type my password in and the background and everything comes up as black. When i thought it would not w...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Cannot find boot up device

Hello, I am having problems with my Toshiba Satellite C50-A. Ive been trying to install the OS but its giving me a " Cannot find boot up device" sig...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't type @ on my hp

Hello, In the morning I was able to type @ but now I can't it doesn't come System Configuration: Windows Phone / Edge 14.14393

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Screen problem

Hello, when i am atrat my laptop , then screen is not work proprlyy(screen is open .. close ,,....like that..) what is solution.. pls tell me.......

xpcman

Laptop keyboard

Hello, i am praveer and my hp laptop key , 2 are working opposite means if i want to type @ then laptop type it ( " ) and vice versa please h...

xpcman

Capslock, space bar, arrows key and some character keys not work

Hello, Hello, i have sony vaio S series and some how keyboard got messed up, capslock, space bar, arrows key and some character keys not working ....

xpcman

Computers with isa slots

Solved

Here’s a report on motherboards and computer systems with ISA slots http://baber.com/computers-isa-slots/ . I know these are no longer common, but sti...

xpcman

Laptop not reconizing cd

Hello, im trying to download songs and when i put a blank cd in it dosen,t reconize the cd and the cd dosent spin. could you please tell me what to ...

KY_WD  

Samsung np355v5c the screen won't turn on

Hello, I have a Samsung np355v5c. the screen won't turn on .the power light runs and the fan kicks in but then stops and leaves me with the blank sc...

R2D2_WD  

Black screen

So, my laptop was working perfectly fine yesterday, but today it's bugging out. When I turned it on, the Dell loading sign flickered on the screen for...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop black screen

Hello, i have a hp 650 and it does blank and nothing works except on button, i have tried power boot/reset but nothing and also the reseating of mem...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Brightness problem

Hello, i have this problem with my dell inspiron 15.. when i maximize the brightness of the screen it becomes white and keeps on blinking/moving/shaky...

xpcman

My laptop is restarting again and again

Hello, my laptop is restarting again and again without enter window. what can i do please

KY_WD  

Laptop wont turn on

Hello, I have an hp pavilion star wars special edition laptop. I was using it as normal and then it suddenly shut down and won't turn on again. I tri...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Sudden black screen during work

Hello, my laptop dell inspiron 15 7559 the screen goes black during gaming or work but still working and if I was play song the speaker give me noise ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

My laptop will not started plz help me

Hello, Hello, I need help. my acer laptop. It wont boot up. I tried the reset (HOLD POWER BTTTON FOR 30 SEC w/ NO BAT AND NO POWER) for hours. it st...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Toshiba satellite a135s4467 restore to factory without boot disk

I am trying to recycle my old Toshiba Satellite A135-S4467( Window Vista) and try to wipe the whole disk clean so I don't worry about my personal data...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Lenovo idea pad 110 laptop

Hello, My laptop just won't switch on I've plugged it in and the lights are coming on but when I hit the power on bottom it makes a noise like its s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Toshiba reset to factory settings

Hello my name is rickets on .please I need help I don't have cd drive to reset a Toshiba A laptop ,can you please help me?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

What is acceptable laptop temps?

Hi,I would like to know if my notebook CPU and GPU temps are OK on idle and gaming? My CPU temp = 76°Cand GPU temp = 83°C while gaming,at idle both a...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2017 by
Franklinite

Keyboard keys not working

Hello, My laptop keys are not working the A S D F K and L keys arent working. I use dell laptop please help System Configuration: System Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Toshiba portege z20t black screen

Hello, I have a Toshiba Portege z20t but when I tried turning it on, it had a black screen. I saw the windows sign like the Press windows and enter ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Mouse glitching

It has happened for over a week now and i am unsure as to how to fix it. My mouse randomly stops working and freezes on the screen and then after abou...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2017 by
aj

I cant hide mouse cursor in video "fraps"

I cant hide mouse cursor in video on Fraps. I have a new computer and since I got it I cant hide it. Before on my old computer I could hide mouse curs...

Ambucias

New dell inspiron 1500 laptop green tint

Hi, I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 1500 laptop. When I got it and turned it on there was a green tint around the edges when the screen was black (w...

Ambucias

Computer screen turn to blank

Hello, when I turn on my laptop . it turn on properly but when dasktop appear no keyword button were work. No mouse button were work. I had not do a...

R2D2_WD  
Results 1751 - 1800 out of a total of 8,223