The discussions

Hello, everybody! please help! my laptop will not turn on

Hello, Please help! my laptop won't turn on when I push the power button. I have a Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 and its about 6 - 7 years old (I kno...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2016 by
gaming1234

Acer laptop gone for good?

Hello, I own an Acer laptop, not sure which, and it's 2 years old. It started crashing when I got a new charger after the old one broke. It now wont b...

xpcman

My monitor says no signal

Hello, Sometimes my monitor says no signal although I switcj my SU on... I have read ob this site Itself to hold power button or resetting the CMOS....

xpcman

How to fix my sony vaio

Solved

Hello, Im having a problem with my sony vaio.When you power it on a black screen appears and it says a bunch of words and ends with caldera DR-DOS 7...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2016 by
Fredhead100

Mouse pad problems

Hello, my Toshiba laptop model is Satellite p55w the problem is the mouse pad and keyboard pad totally stopped working any keys are not functioning ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Computertech

Lenovo z51-70 model model 80k6 won't turn on

Solved

Hello, Last night I accidentally drained the battery fully ( it gave me 7% low battery sign, but I wasn't able to charge it) so it turned off, and I...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Cq40 won't turn on

Solved

Hello, Ihave a CQ40 that wont fire up have tried the battery out bit and plug in power press the on button it and the wi fi buttons light up but n...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

No longer have a question mark key on my laptop

Hello, I no longer have a question mark key on my laptop. When typing a letter and need to conclude a question, It comes up with É. Also the quote...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Acer laptop shows wallpaper but no icons or start menu help?

Solved

Hello, I'm in a pickle, I have a acer laptop,with a broken monitor, so I connected a monitor to use the comp still. Then ,I try to play a game and it...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Daniel

While charging lap automatically went to sleep mode

Hello, I'm using Lenovo laptop, while charger plug into laptop its automatically going to sleep mode,facing this problem last 2 months, Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2016 by
Computertech

Toshiba r50-c-103 mouse pad unresponsive! help?

Solved

Hello, Cody here! Hope you are all well! Need some advice asap. Purchased a laptop from CCL online, delivered next day. This is my 3rd laptop ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2016 by
Rpd tyrant

Laptop beep

Hello, When my laptop is turned off , and not charging i hear some beep sound but its very quite But if i plug my charger or turn on my laptop t...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2016 by
BrianGreen

Sony vaio laptop won't start up.help!!!

Hello, So I have have my Sony vaio for almost 3 years and about 5 months ago it was over heated so I gently took the back of my computer off to cool...

9 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2016 by
Jag

Dell inspiron black screen

Good day sir.. I have a problem with my dell inspiron 15 5000... Cause at first when i turned on, its totally ok then i went to the comfort room, then...

Ambucias

Letter 'a' on keyboard of acer aspire e1-572 laptop not working

Can someone please help with solution to this problem. Nothing appears on the screen when the key is pressed. All other letters on the keyboard ar...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2016 by
Robert

No sound help

Hello, my laptop no sound they show headphone plug in but there is no headphone plug in and i plug in headphone there is no sound laptop shows the sou...

Computertech

Some one has changed my password

hi, my friend has changed my gmail password...because i had given his emaid id as recovery id...and i have changed my phone number to...now he has...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron factory resetting

Solved

Hello, How can I reset my Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series to factory settings?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Need assistance

Hello, I need help to restore to factory but f10 isn't working Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

1 reply Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Laptop automatically shutdown and after that giving shock

Sir, I have passed through a problem about my laptop..... I was watching a movie when my laptop automatically shutdown...... It's for the 2n...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Riju

Power button won't work properly

Solved

Hello, The power button on my ASUS TP500LA-AB53T laptop won't work properly. I have to press the power button on anywhere from 6 to 12 times and h...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Ernie

System recovery options

Hello, what do you do when you get to the system recovery options and the administrator account has been disabled. And the only open account the perso...

xpcman

Dell inspiron n4050

Hello, sir Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0my laptop is not getting on,after getting problem in uc browser please help me with you...

Ambucias

Ethernet lan says cable network unplugged

I have Toshiba laptop c850 and I use Windows 8. my Ethernet says the network cable unplugged even though I plugged it.What is the cause?

Computertech

Dell inspiron 15 core i3 no response

Hello, My laptop is not responding... not opening... what to do? Nothing is showing in my laptop Dell. CORE i3 Inspiron 15... It produces some soun...

dannyds

Dvd can't read any cd or dvd

Hello. my laptop is ok but my dvd can't read any cd or dvd. but it can burn any kind of file in cd and dvd.

dannyds

Acer laptop stuck at startup screen after reset

Hello, After resetting my acer laptop, it wont start up and it stays at the startup screen. I resetted it due to a sound problem and after finishing ...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2016 by
yoyomynameis)+"+

Hp g series laptop wont turn off or on and cap

HP laptop wont turn on or off, cap light is flashing and so is wifi flashing orange and the power button is on white light steady. Fan is running. I c...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Hard drive of laptop

Hp pavilion g6 laptop, when press power botton hard drive light red and blink red and white and screen also not display

xpcman

Laptop entire keyboard went out

Hello, I just recently purchased a refurbished HP15 laptop and the entire keyboard went out. The mouse reappeared but the key didn't work. I did the...

xpcman

Sony vaio wont boot, screen stays off

Solved

Hi, My sony vaio laptop wont turn on all of a sudden. It was working fine yesterday, but it wouldnt come out of sleep mode and when I choked it it...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2016 by
BrianGreen

Hp with built in battery

Hello, My hp laptop with built in battery wont turn on. I cannot remove the battery as what the other suggests. I dont know what to do. Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

My acer v3 571 g is not turning on or charging

Hello, My acer v3 571 G is not turning on or charging pls help

Computertech

Won't turn back on after it went in sleep mode

Hello, My laptop shut off and won't cut back on I also went on my phone to google the problem and did what it said to do remove battery and charger ...

8 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Acer laptop no screen

I have Acer laptop.when power button on then not show screen any light. Please help me. What's a problem.

Ambucias

Password issue

Closed

Can't get into my laptop.. I made a password, because my son goes Into it when hes not allowed to and I forgot it.. Can I reset it or is there any way...

Ambucias

Acer 2 in 1 netbook wont power on

Hello, My Acer tablet will not turn on. Is there anything I can do to fix it? The only light that turns on is the charging light. Configuration...

Computertech

Double click problem

My folders and files can't be opened when I double click on them

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

My laptop not starting

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Safari Indeterminablehello sir my laptop dell inspiron 15r 5520 doesn't start baterry and charger I gud condit...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Acer aspire e 15 not booting

Hello, please help me my laptop aspire E 15 shotdown and no open again i dont no why Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
ctree42

A complain on my laptop

Hello, My Toshiba laptop is not coming up when I turn it on Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Toshiba laptop to sanyo tv

Hello, I used to be able to connect laptop to sanyo tv with sound and audio working fine. Now I can't get either. I'm using hdmi cable Config...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

How to type @

Closed

Hello, pls inform me how to type @ in my acer laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

ac3mark

Toshiba laptop running on windows 8 starts with dos prompt

Hi I have a Toshiba laptop ,when ever i switch on the PC the system does not boot instead it goes to DOS prompt ,i give f10 and "Enter" the system res...

R2D2_WD  

3 long beeps and 2 short beeps

Hello, My Acer Laptop make 3 long beeps and than 2 short beeps. I can listen that the fan is still working but the screen is black. I removed the ...

R2D2_WD  

Help to boot

Hi.its naghme I have a Sony VAIO svf1521dcxw laptop.When i setting up a win server2008r2٬ it didnt work. And I try to Chang it to windows 10 but I c...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba laptop

I mean I would like to rate this 5 but it just that I wish that it could download in this laptop called Toshiba cuz I need to make a good quality of v...

Computertech

Laptop hp

Hello, The keyboard and the buttons are on because they have light but the screen isn't marking on. What might be the problem? Thanks. Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Aspire one nightmare

Hello, I have an Aspire One notebook that I think is possessed. Nothing happened to it that I know of. When I turn the power on this is the scre...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop cant be turned on

Hi guys. So i tried to turn my laptop on but nth comes on. The ac is plugged in but i have removed the battery. Basically my laptop's charging ind...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
benlimwz
Results 3151 - 3200 out of a total of 8,222