The discussions

My laptop will turn on, but not my monitor!

Hello, I have a relatively new laptop (November 2012) that is an HP pavilion laptop with Windows 8. Today, it was working just fine until it shut down...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Screen is shaking and unable to log on to youtube

Hello, l have a problem with my desktop on my laptop, as l was watching music, the screen started to shake and changed to grey with stripes instead of...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2013 by
xpcman

In need of help with a toshiba laptop

I just completely restored my Toshiba laptop back to its factory settings. However, I cannot open anything on my laptop. It still comes on but I canno...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
mlhoward1991

Help black screen open login

Solved

Hello I was playing on my computer today and I wanted to get a windows XP theme so I downloaded one off of deviant art and I opened it the on acciden...

4 replies Last reply on 1 May 2013 by
Vacense

Vostros problems

ok so i recently have been on my computer it was working fine then one day i logged in and it started up fine but when it came to the part where i had...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Asus x80l no display

Hello, I had a problem with my asus x80l no display Its just blank but the power switch and the fan is running good.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Compaq 615 no display

i have a Compaq 615 that is powering on but nothing is coming out on the screen and even if I connect a desktop screen nothing comes out, how do I res...

jack4rall

No display

Hi, Id like to know how to fix a laptop no display, thanks andGod bless you

Zohaib R

Sound problem

my question is that i can hear a sound (for exampel music) from my laptop with the help of headphones but not with out them??, what can the problem be...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2013 by
coday

Display problem

I have a Dell Studio 1558 laptop. The display was working fine till some time back before shutting down when i was trying to startup the compute...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2013 by
imaks12

Im trying to factory restore my laptop

I am trying to restore my TOSHIBA laptop and Im not sure how to do it. Can someone plez walk me through it?

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2013 by
Tamksor

How can i clean up

Hi I need some help about my laptop.Got some one use my laptop and they put some program to link for follow me and they do stored all of detail like m...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Laptop not booting

Hi My Toshiba laptop is not booting and screen is black.Can only see lights flickering in F10 &F11 keys.Tried unplugging,removing battery and holdi...

vijaypanduranga

Dell inspiron 1525

Hi, This has just happened. What happened was I turned on my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop and it went to the Dell logo and proceed to load but it didn't...

Zohaib R

Why i cant boot my laptop using usb?

Hi there experts, A litte help plz.. Im trying to boot my Laptop using bootable usb but unfortunately my bios cant read my usb? how come? i cant ev...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2013 by
philmie89

How to factory reset compaq min cq10

So I use to do the f6 on the boot n restore to the begging, but now it won't let me does anyone know any other way or if I'm probably doing it wrong. ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

No sound from headphones, but speakers work good

Hello All, I have a windows 7 HP laptop. The problem is that there is no sound from headphones, but sound comes from speakers. I went to 'control p...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Factory reset has got stuck

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite C660-119. I dropped it on the floor yesterday and every program I tried to open since would just crash. I've finally m...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Hp laptop not working

Hello, I have a HP laptop and it just suddenly stopped working one day. I tried using my friend's battery(she has a laptop like mine) and that didn't...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Toshiba satellite c855-1j1 blank screen when power up.

Hi Guys, This morning my laptop wouldn't turn on. I turned it on and the power light has turned on so that's working, however the screen has NOT...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

What shall i do after formatting my laptop?

Solved

Nowadays there are a lot of websites are having tutorials for how to format our laptop in step by step. But no one shows or tells that what we need to...

jack4rall

Laptop speakers just stopped producing enough sound

Please, how do i repair my laptop speakers they have just stopped producing enough sound that i can hardly listen to music. secondly the turn off / on...

Zohaib R

Youtube video

I cant play YouTube video on my system again, i don't know why. please help!

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Cannot install xp in compaq presario cq42

Hello, im already using the windows 7 home eddition iwant like the xp but it canot be installed error noticed will be displayed Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

How can i change my laptop language from spanish to english ?

hey , my laptop is asus and I have windows 7 , the laptops main language is spanish and I dont understand anything from the settings so can someone pl...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Laptop

my ego laptop do not working speaker and headpone . how can i slove this problem?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop speakers

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a hp compaq nx6310 which has just had a new keyboard fitted and since then my speakers won't work but when I plug a headset in the soun...

13 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
alice

My laptop don't switch on

Hi there my loptop doesn't switch on but if I connect the power suply the power light turns on for a few seconds then turns of if I press the power bu...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

No audio output installed - sony viao vpccw17fx

Hi everyone! I have a sony viao vpccw17fx with the "No Audio Output Device is installed" problem. I have tried re-installing the sound drivers fro...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Data recovery from formatted hard disk

Closed

Hello, My sony vaio laptop was not booting ,showing message " boot mgr is missing" press Ctr+alt+del , after that nothing happened, so i try...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2013 by
pcdoctorny

Toshiba c655 memory slot

Hello dude, I have a toshiba c655 laptop and i want to check my memory slot. whether is possible to add more memory. I know a software can do that,...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

No sound on my headphones while using laptop

Hello. I have a specific problem which i couldnt find on the internet. When i plug in my headphones, speekers go mute but i still have no sound on...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

With black screen

me get the hp 2000-2133tu laptop and installed windows 8 pro os. but now i start my lap and come black screen after windows 8 logo. please help me

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Formate setting

hello, i have a sony vaio laptop with model no. VGN-CS24GH, my laptop is very slow i was install anti virus software but i was not work. So i want to ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Battery not charging

Hello, I have a dell inspiron n5110. My battery is not charging. I have checked another ac adaptor that works. But here is main thing. My...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Acer logo freeze

Need help on a acer notebook laptop windows 8 plz, when I turn laptop on it says acer explore beyond limits logo for few minutes then in blue a subtit...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Can't install any os on my laptop, get error

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a new MSI laptop that had Windows Vista on it. I got a new HD to put Windows XP on it, and I kept the Windows Vista HD. I had "4th Dim...

13 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
sennybridge sid

Toshiba factory reset/defaults

I have a Toshiba Satellite computer (model number C855D-S5354). For a long time now, i have been trying to reset the computer back to it's original ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2013 by
thesnapman44

External hard drive shows all files as short cut

Hi there. I have a problem with my laptop, When I plug my external had drive, it shows all files as short cut, and I don't know how to recover my file...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Start-up problem with toshiba satellite c670-10p

Hi all of a sudden my toshiba laptop which is 18 months old refused to boot. The computer takes a very long time to load staying for long periods on a...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

My toshiba laptop satellite a300 psag8n-00800r not turning on

Hi, I've been experiencing problems about my toshiba satellite a300. Whenever I turn it on, it will last only 3-9 seconds then turn off. When I chec...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Dell laptop goes off after every 2 hours.

i have dell inspiron 1520. i have to replace a battery....my laptop goes off after every 2 hours...i have windows 7...how to get rid of this problem??...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop is not getting fully charged.

My laptop is not getting fully charged.It get's charged up to 45% then finish,it displays the message saying plugged in,not charging...please help me...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Toshiba laptop problem

Hi I have a Toshiba laptop and a week ago I turned it on after using it the night before , I noticed that on the inside top of screen looks like a sma...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2013 by
jamesfly

Windows boot manager for toshiba

Hello, My toshiba laptop is showing the windows boot manager screen each time I turn on.it asks me to install windows cd nd restart but I cannot...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Formatting laptop

Hi. Please I need help , when I try to boot my laptop it shows on the screen that the time and date is not correct then the system will hang there and...

xpcman

Blank screen

can somebody help me. when i switch my laptop, the scree does not switch on while the computer is on. i have LGX200

jack4rall

Dell latitude d630 bios password

Solved/Closed

Hi, Can You give me a BIOS Master password for my Dell Latitude D620 Tag: B4K6X2J Express service code: 242-203-855-15

jack4rall

5in1 card reader driver problem

Hello,i have big problem. I have windows 7 and i have Acer Aspire 3100. I have built in 5in1 card reader,but i dont have drivers. Windows 7 ca...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

My bluetooth can't find the other gadgets?

Hello, Good day sir. I have problem in my laptop. My bluetooth cannot connect to other devices though other their gadgets are open. I can't fix th...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
deanil vincent
Results 6401 - 6450 out of a total of 8,222