The discussions

Viewing computer screen on tv

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 7720 which I was hooking to my big screen TV via S-Cable to watch Hulu, etc. Suddenly, the picture on the TV went to Bla...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Cpu screen

Hello, ummyes my screen dosent come on when i turn on my desktop cpu and i have to keep turnning it on and off for it to work any thing u know that c...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Acer laptop screen to connect to lcd screen

Hello, I have an acea aspire one laptop and it screen was broken and no longer display anything. However I need to hook up a Samsung external LCD s...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
falakesi

Compaq 6720s does not start (white screen)

Hello, yesterday i shut down my laptop normally and today as i tried to turn it on following happened: pushed ON button: -LED (above power plug) ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
Tomsch

Re: screen is not displaying

Hello, my machine when turned on the num lock key flashs and the screen does not display. The hard disk is fine i have tried to enslave and it displa...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Dell laptop screen blank

Hello, Please help me i got to do home work but my laptop screen is balnk with a cursor in the upper left corner of the laptop please help me, what c...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
belle0924

Hp pavillion baack screen

Hello, my laptop hp pavillion dv2601tx with vista home premium stopped starting up then when it did start up it showed nmi memory parity error then ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
rickster

My laptop screen flickering on and off

Hello, Can anyone help me figure this problem out I have a laptop and it works fine when I have it connected to my wireless D-link but when I connect ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Why is my laptop screen blinking in and out

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Kmiller4u

Hp pavilion dv2000 splitting into 6 screen

Hello, I am having a problem with my hp dv2000, i am watching a movie (actually i turned the computer for at least 5 hours) and then was away from ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

My laptop has black screen..

Hello, Gud day..i have something to ask and pls uwill be able to help me.. With regards to my laptop.. i cant longer used it because it has black ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
rossdavid

Blank screen on startup

Hello,ok my toshiba laptop screen broke so i connected my old computer screen to my laptop and when i start windows normaly the screen goes black and ...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Lcd screen on laptop freezes until warm

Hello, I have a Toshiba P200D Laptop that has had a problem since new. It is a long story but I have a lot of detail of the the problem as well as ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
franky9999

Help! my dell laptop screen is black!!

Solved

Hello, i have a mini dell notebook and my screen is black and it wont "turn on". It turns on right i see the Windows XP thing come up but afterwa...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Laptop screen cracked, anyway to pull data?

Hello, Ok, the laptop, HP DV 2000t is old and decrepit, and I am running a new machine. However there are some photos and stuff on there that I would...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
InuYasha8908

My laptop screen is dead

Hello, my dad bought a compaq laptop in 2005 its a Presario M200 anyways he used in when he was in Iraq and it worked fine and it worked fine for a wh...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
ireland1916

Green screen?

Hello, My girlfriend went to log onto her computer and after putting in her info her laptop loaded for an extremely long amount of time. When it fina...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop screen dead

Hello, My Dell Insprion 9300 has a dead screen. I have a Dell flatscreen monitor attached to it. How do I get the image to appear on the external...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Liquid splatter on lcd screen

Hello, I know how to clean an lcd screen, except for when some liquid or other substance splatters on the screen. Also, how do you care for a scrat...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
dancedhall

Screen not displaying

Hello, i have my laptop dell when i conect to an lcd monitors it can display , but when i switch to my laptop screen it did not display anything c...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Cpu is running,but nothing seen on screen

Hello, I am using windows xp. when i start my pc everything is getting on i.e., fans are running,access lights getting on and nothing seen o...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Laptop screen is black. please help!

Hey, My laptop screen was working perfectly well for a long time, but then my charger started acting up, and wouldn't charge unless pushed right in. ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
Bobs-My-Uncle

Screen dead

Hello, i have nec vers lite fxi every thing ok but i can´t see any thing in screen just black. can you help me how can i fix this problem , please he...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion laptop blackscreen and lines

Hello, My HP Pavilion laptop is about 2 yrs old. a few months ago, it let out a high pitch sound for no reason. the screen went white and slowly got ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Lcd works only on 2/3 of the screen

Hello, I have LG dp9911p which for no reason only shows the picture only on 2/3 of the screen, can you help me to see if it can be repaired?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

2 shorts beeps and a black screen

Hello, I need help. I recently took out my hard drive in my hp laptop to replace, only to find the guy sold me the wrong one. so I went to put back ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Dv6000 beeps and black screen.

Hello, Had a problem... My HP pavilion laptop from DV6000 series, did some strange things. It was beeping 3 times on sturtup and was showing black s...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
suff954

My hp pavillion dv1120 have dot in screen..

Hello, my hp pavillion dv4-1120 have a dot in the screen.it was black in red.what is the problem why we have this in the monitor?is this lcd probl...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Laptop screen not show & fan not spin

Hello, i have lenovo 3000 N200 when i power on my fan spin for 1 second and display not showing, i use external lcd, i change hard drive, i che...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
blamo

Noting on the screen

Hello, in my compute there is nothing in the screen. no display. at the first it shows that windows explorer encounterda problem and than i set auto ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Hp monitor screen broken

Hello, My HP Laptops screen is broken, it has a huge crack. And I'm wondering on how much it will cost to have it replace with a new one and where ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Crc / blue screen error

Hello, I have a serious problem with my Lenovo N200 3000 Laptop. I have started getting the Blue Screen of Death errors, more regularly recently...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
madracer

My laptop has black screen and 3 beeps

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILLION DV2083ea, all I can see is black screen followed by 3 beeps and when I check my hard drive it is...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
Denise

Setting screen adapter

Hello, I have an NSI U100Plus notebook. When I want to run an istalled game, (Runaway) the game does not run and a message appears: the screen adapt...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Music playing but screen is black

Hello, MY IPOD IS PLAYING THE RADIO BUT MY SCREEN IS BLACK AND I CANT' TURN IT OFF

ash_perez01

Blank screen on a toshiba laptop ?

Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop and it switches on but when i try to log it on it looks like it is giong to come on but then the screen goes black and...

Dacota920

Cost to change laptop screen

Hello, i have problem with my laptop screen. It have 2 lines at the bottom. so, i want to know how much cost to change my laptop screen

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Lap top screen blank

Hello, I have an Acer for about 6 months.And now my screen appears to be blank.I cannot see anything. Both power (green) and Charging light (orang...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Not passing the welcome screen

Hello, im having the same problem with my laptop and my laptop is Asus. I really need help guys plz help me out asap!!!!!!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

My screen for hp pavilion doesn't turn on!!!

Hello, My screen for hp pavilion doesn't turn on!!! I am not so aware about computers so am not sure what caused such problem but whenever i try to t...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Screen doesnt display anymore

Hello, My problem is my asus x80l laptop the screen doesnt display anymore starting when the baterry is empty and after charging and i open it the sc...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Screen goes black

Hello, I have a toshiba Satellite. The screen will unexpectedly go black at random times.I have to unplug the power cord and take out the battery the...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Screen resolution stuck

Solved

Hello, My friends computer has got stuck on screen resolution 800 by 600, so all of her icons are huge and she cant use the computer, this happened ...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
budzone

Green line appear in my laptop screen

Solved

Hello, PREVIOUSLY A GREEN LINE APPEAR AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF MY SCREEN, I IGNORE BUT KNOW A GREEN LINE APPEAR AT THE CENTRE.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

Blank screen

Hello, i plugged my ipod nano into my computer. when i went to turn it on. the screen was blank but i could here the buttons moving. what can i do to...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Hp pavlion zd7377ea blank screen

Hello, Hi i have a Hp Pavlion zd7377ea and when i go and boot up all i get is a blank screen? the laptop fires up ad you can hear all the fans woki...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
LarryGri

Screen blank & fan producing continous noise

Hello, I have a new Dell Inspiron s530.Recently I was using it when it suddenly restrted by itself and the fan produced a loud continous sound.The sc...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Toshiba with black screen while pressing on b

Hello, I have Toshiba Satellite laptop and it was working fine yesterday. I have plugged-in it with AC Adapter and the AC Adapter has the GREEN lig...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Upside down screen

Hello, Tried the following ctrl + alt + arrow keys - nothing desktop space will not right click so I can't do the graphic option Anything el...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

My screens a bit darker than usual

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
iveal
Results 1751 - 1800 out of a total of 1,952