The discussions

Help my screen is blank

Hello, hi all OKye i know this has been posted alot before but i need help with this. okey i have changed cables and monitors for my pc but the sc...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
traffic_user_101

Ipod=blanck screen :(

Hi. I left my ipod nano on my speakers for 2 mins and then when i got back they where making a wierd buzzing sound and the screen was black. i tried t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

No image on screen

Hello, Just bought all new components, LG GH22NP20 22x DVD±RW Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400 XMS2 RAM Arctic Power 500W PSU Gigabyte GA...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Toshiba new lcd screen won't light up

Hello, I ordered a new LCD screen for my other PC laptop Toshiba Satellite A 80, as it was powerfully hit on the back of the LCD, the laptop went on t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
onea97

Inspiron 1521 loading screen shutting down

Hello, my roommate has been having problems with her Dell Inspiron 1521. She just recently had it fixed by Dell about a month ago. The other day she w...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
Erpep

Black screen

Solved

Ok, this morning i started my computer like normal (i just pressed the power button and nothing else) and came back an hour later to log in. The monit...

16 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
Anonymous User

Blank screen on laptop

Hello, I switched on my acer extensa 5620 laptop and the screen was blank. What is the problem?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
exmbob

Computer starts up with black screen.

Hello, My computer starts up with a black screen but has writing saying what processor I have etc, it has go to bios setup which is the delete key an...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
helpmehelpyou

Broken laptop screen. lcd monitor.

I have an alienware m15x with a broken screen. I have a hanspree LCD monitor and I hooked it up via HDMI. When I try to turn the monitor on the sc...

sadgurl

Black screen benq

Hello, I have the same problem with my BenQ 701 monitor. I'me the opposite of a professional, so my question may look stupid: What means "to res...

deepbreathe

Ipod 3rdgen help black screen

My ipod 3rd gen wont turn on it has a black screen wont recognize on computer and dont think its recharging what do i do

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Problem with the screen hp pavillion dv 6000

Hello, I have the same problem too with the laptop HP Pavillion dv 6000 about with the black screen.Today I turned on the laptop and I realized that t...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

I had a bluescreen my com screen black but

Hello, when i was playing the sims 3 i did get a blue screen, and then nothing happend. So i had to turn off the computer. Then when i turned it on...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
joaki

Selfmade pc doesn't show up on screen,,

I'm so glad i found this forum, there's so much information here but i couldn't find the one i had to require. I made a pc with a AMD Athlon Processo...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
Yorami

Pc starts up but no bootscreen.

Hello, I have an prebuilt HP computer. The HP model should be "HP Pavilion Media Center a1520n Desktop PC" I am not sure since I when we bought this ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Laptop screen getting dimmed : compaq nx 6310

Hello, My Laptop Screen getting dimmed : Laptop Model is Compaq nx 6310, its two years old. Please give me valuable suggestion/solution for the ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Toshiba satellite dead? screen is white/lines

Hello, My toshiba satellite was unable to install a recovery disk for the hard drive, it would come up with a fc12 error. So i attempted to fix it b...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
HD

Flat screen upgrade

Hello, I want to upgrade to a flat screen moniter. How do I know when I'm shopping that it will work with my computer? Do they all work when upgrad...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Pc starts up but nothing shows on screen

Hello, i was playing a game when the screen went black for about 4seconds then the computer just restarts itself and nothing shows on screen i restart...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
Kaseyroc

My laptop screen turns black

Hello, i have a problem with my computer sometimes when i play a game my laptop screen turns black and after about 2 min it shuts off, it happens more...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
Ajdin

Laptop screen

Hello, my screen on my laptop went grey half way where you can only see the display half way to the top.the bottom has gone grey and has no display. ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Blank screen

Hello, i have a HP 530 Laptop, the screen stays pink i tried to reboot nothing helps and i cant get into any help screen. is there a way to restart ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
Darshan

Toshiba amd turion has black screen.

Hello, My 6 month old Toshiba AMD Turion Laptop has a black screen. You can hear it booting up when you turn it on, but nothing appears on the screen...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

It beeps 3 times and blank screen

Hello, lately, when i turn on my lab top it comes on and a few seconds later it beeps 3 times and it stays at a blank screen i already took the batte...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
rainmkr

Can't get past the sign on screen to install

Hello, my desktop was in a house fire a couple of years ago. The keyboard and the mouse were sent back from the cleaners not working. I have not turn...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Screen goes to black

Hello, I just restored my Dell Dimension 3000 Desktop to its factory settings. Now it wont boot up past the windows screen. It reinstalled Window...

fobvious5

Black screen

Hello, Hello, My hp dv2000 lapton is showing a black screen, no message, I think it might have crushed. What do I do? Configuration: Windows vista...

pcsces

Acer laptop screen

Hello, My name is Roborob I am working on an ACER laptop for a customer and I had to change out the power port. So I changed it out and when I w...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
roborobs

Blank screen, no response

Hello, This is first time for me to access this site, and I hope getting help I just have bought Acer Aspire mini laptop. When I was in the internet...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
Medu

Computers screen black

Hello, My computer screen is just dark black, it turn on... but instead of me holding down the power button; so that it turn Green it stays Red... My...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Hp dv6000t laptop screen looks like a mosaic

Hello, All the colors look like they have been mixxed up. and there are some weak lines going threw the screen. Im running a full scan with my AV but...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

Monitor on, screen black

Hello, the monitor has power (light is on); however, the screen is black. It doesn't work when hooked up to either desktop. Thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict

Broken screen

Hello, my Acer Aspire One A110 screen recently broke and i would like to know how much it would cost (in euro, if possible)on average to replace the ...

moneymaker1

Screen flicking & excess heating

Hello, my new hp pavillion laptop has screen flicking and excess haeting problem. how can i get rid of this problem? please help.

moneymaker1

Laptop will not show after startup screen

Hello, The other day I was on my laptop, and left it alone for a bit. When I came back, the screen was frozen on the screen saver. I waited a bit the...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
Ina

Taking care of lcd screen

Solved

Hello, I'm wondering how to take care of my LCD screen. I have been told that while cleaning the screen, I need to imagine it as small baby...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
sac

Nothing on my screen

Hello, i have a problem with my fujitsu siemens amilo m3438g push power button all the lights come on cd spins up hard drive light comes on wireles l...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Installing time display blue screen

Hello, sir while i was installing windows xp service pack 2 display ablue screen & restart with 39 minutes.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
Jeff

No cmos beep, onscreen image, working monitor

Hello, I realy need some help here, I was playing Silkroad Online with a friend for the laughs and then all of a sudden my pc decides to crash, scr...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Einar

Black screen o pain

Hi man im getting desperate i have the exact same problem and i have tried resetting bios with the battery thing ,removing the ram, unplugging the unn...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
marcmarais

Black screen on my lapton hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, My hp dv2000 lapton is showing a black screen, no message, I think it might have crushed. What do I do?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Toshiba a215-s4697 wont go past black screen

Hello, I have Vista on my Toshiba A215-S4697 and I followed this instructional video on youtube to make it run faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

Hp touch laptop blank screen

Hello, i just bought HP touch laptop 2 day and first i opened it it was ok but after 44 mins the laptop screen turned black i dont know why please t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
Agentofdeath

No pictures on screen

Hello, My Computer beeps 2x when i turn the power on but my monitor screen is empty. i already just bought a new memory module and try to in...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
onea97

Urgent black screen but power still on?

Hey, Firstly I'm not sure if I put this in the right place, but anyway. I got a new Hp dv6-1130sa yesterday, I charged it for ages ect. as you do. Th...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Kitty_cat_232

Added 2gb of ram, screen goes blank

Hey! Ok, so I have an HP Pavilion dv6000 running Vista. My computer has two slots for memory which were occupied by two 512 sticks. I recently inst...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
punkie555

Hi gateway lap top screen wont turn itself on

Hello, I have a simular problem, i was watching somthing on my Gateway Laptop and it just turned its self off for no reason what so ever. Can ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
wstreet3

Once i reboot my system after the log screen

Hello, once i reboot my system after the log screen the system will not go to next screen its get blank.please give me answer to reslove

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
nick

After deleting malware screen black

Hello, I recently installed a printer and am using vista os. I had read that there were some problems with this lexmark printer and vista but my s...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
nazzmeh

Ps3 screen gone dark

Hello,2 days ago my screen on my ps3 went dark cod4 & cod5 tv is fine games only other forums say av cords not proplem need anser please help

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
burglarPRO
Results 1851 - 1900 out of a total of 1,952