The discussions

Screen wont work on laptop?

Heyy, so lastnight i was on my laptop and i didnt shut the computor down, i just closed the laptop screen... It was fully charged though. In the middl...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

My asus screen wont get any singal

hey guys, i bought my new asus desktop a month ago and on the keyboard there is a quarter moon key , i wondered what it did so i pressed it .. then th...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
jack4rall

My asus screen wont get any single

Solved

hey guys , i was on my asus desktop that iv bought only 1 month ago and on the keyboard there was a moon key. I didn't know what it was so i pressed i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
Ben

Laptop screen

Hello, i have a hp G70 laptop that has a cracked screen, i have been using my tv to remotely see the information but recently it has stopped working? ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Help my laptop have black screen what to do?

Hello, hi i have a laptop sony vaio, it does start when asking me for password but stays in black screen , i turn it off n do it on safe mode but st...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Broken laptop screen

Hi, I have an issue with my laptop where the screen is broken. I will be attempting to hook this up to my T.V. shortly and am up to speed on the FN...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Nothing coming on screen in laptop

Hello, i have hp g6000 laptop when switch on nothing coming on screen is totally black plz give me salution thaking u Configuration: Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Black screen problem

Hello, Well I Have A Hp Laptop And A Couple Of Days Ago I Turned It On And My screen just went black and i cant see anything only a bar that s...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2010 by
bionik

How to restore while having black screen?

Hello, I'm new here, and I figured I get better answer with technology here than in yahoo. to start off, I'm trying to fix my sister's laptop. I pred...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2010 by
Dremorain

Toshiba satellite m305 black screen

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite M305. It is about a year and half old. When I turn it on, the lights on the keyboard all light up like they are...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
ala

Laptop making alarm sound/blank screen

Hello, After spilling some wine on my LG laptop and doing all the above steps, my laptop is not working. The screen is completely blank and it m...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
Tinkerbell

Black screen

Hello, i m new in this forum, and very bad with computers, but it happend that 1 day ago, i was playing at my laptop Asus X59SL series, and i shuted i...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
DavidELP

My ipod is stuck on connect to itunes screen!

Solved/Closed

HELP ME!!! MY STINKING IPOD IS STUCK ON THE CONNECT TO ITUNES SCREEN. I JUST RESTORED IT AND EVERYTHING. I ALSO UPDATED ITUNES TO ITUNES 9 AND IT WONT...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
ipod

Dell laptop screen problem..

Hello, my dell leptop is booting and starting windows, (i confirmed by the sound of starting windows.) but from the beginning (from press the po...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2010 by
Tulip

My laptop screen is black

Hello, i have an older model compaq laptop and whn i turn it on it goes thur the part where u can press esc to tdo this and F10 or F12 to do this ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2010 by
nasir

Blank screen when start up

Hello, i have a Toshiba Satellite C650-15Z, about a month ago i was on my laptop as normal the battery died when i pluged it in and turned it on it c...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Hp pavilion dv7 black screen, fan not working

Hello, My computer just decided to die on me and I've been trying to fix it to no avail. When I try to turn on my laptop all the LED lights flash as...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
ui900

I need your help over broken lcd screen

Hello, my sony vaio vgn sz450n got lcd severe demaged,, i try to see by using external monitor if nothing wrong other then this lcd lost, but i do n...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Black screen won't go anywhere

I have a Netbook HP Mini. I can start it up, once I do that.. it goes to the HP screen and then to the black screen with an annoying blinking cursor o...

imateski

Hp dv2988se (dv2700 series) screen problems

Hello, I recently just placed my laptop in my backpack and i accidentally sat on it..(200lbs) WHen i turn on the laptop, the screen turns on but it is...

imateski

Help!! ipod nano 2nd gener. has white screen

Solved

my ipod nanos screen has been turning white and i have to wait 3 hours... ive tried to reset it and do all these things but none of the methods work p...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2010 by
XxShyloxX

My ipod nano 5th gen. has a white screen!help

It has a blank white screen, It still plays music but it wont reset! I think it might have water damage ,but not to sure. I have tried letting it sit ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2010 by
XxShyloxX

Full screen on my tv when connected to laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, I've connected my laptop to my TV using and HDMI cable and everything appears to be working well other then the fact that when the picture ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2010 by
jimxbucch

Problem with my emachine netbook screen

The screen on my emachine netbook not working on laptop and sounds like it is not booting. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2010 by
Micheal

Screen goes black after i turn it on

Solved

Hello, Can you please help me with this problem, i turn on my 2007 hp laptop (windows vista) and the screen stays black and the laptop keeps turn...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

My laptop wont work, black screen

Hello, please help, my laptop will start but will then show the windows logo and then the screen goes blank, all i'm left with is the curser and a b...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Hp pavilion dv5000 black screen help

i have a problem I have a laptop HP Pavilion DV 5000 Black screen. I take off the battery and open it up directly without my battery pack is still all...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
mckernan

Black screen on hp laptop,inverter heating up

Closed

Hello, I have a NX 7000 , I have been having an issue that my screen was black, but when I used an external monitor I was fine. At first I thou...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
wutagoalie

Black screen on hp dv6000

Hello, and in advance, thanks for your help. HP dv6000, which sounds as is a lemon. Have had since '06 and nothing but a hard time. Now black scre...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

Please help me. my ipod has a black screen.

Hello, my name is Alex and i need help with my ipod that I left a couple of days ago in the drier and it wont turn on. It only plays the music but the...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Black screen when lid touched

Hello, I have hp pavilion dv5 1102 laptop .when i touched lid screen goes to black .what should i do?? plz tell me solution...my os is vista ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
still.here64

Computer turns on but screen is black.

Hello, i have a toshiba a200 and when ever i turn it on every thing seems to be fine except the screen wont turn on. i had it going once but then...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Black screen appears after compaq logo

Hello, i have a compaq presario v2000 laptop and it wont execute windows, it turn on but after the compaq logo appears the screen stays black. Its st...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Blank screen after logo

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio Notebook and when I turn it on, it shows the logo and then goes to a blank screen. I know it's not the monitor and I've ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Acer aspire zg5 - blue screen. wont reboot.

Solved

Hello, As I start my netbook, I get the blue screen before it switches to the menu screen asking to start in safe mode, last known config, or norm...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
mausti2

Blue screen of death, wont reboot

Hello, I get the blue screen before it switches to the menu screen asking to start in safe mode, last known config, or normally. No matter which ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
jziutsa

Black screen during start up

Hello, My system went to reboot and failed. It is a Dell XPS 400 with windows XP media. I start the PC and it looks like it is starting, the de...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
makphil

Laptop screen switched on turn black

Hello, I owned a HP Pavillion TouchScreen. As I was using it this morning it blackout automatically, so I decided to turn it off. I turned i...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

My hp laptop screen is black

Solved

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv2000. whenever I turn it on the lights flash but the screen is black.please help me

5 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Ipod has the white screen

Hello, my ipod has the white screen of death! i tried holding the menu and select button for seconds and all it does is turn off and beep twice. ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
Genn

Lg screen blank suddenly

Hello, I have a LG flatron L1715s screen, while i was playing on it using an xbox, the screen suddenly went black. When i try unplugging it from the...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
little.jay60

Hp dv2000 screen in black and...

Hello, i opened up my hp dv2000 and press the power button, it lit up and started to start all the lights are on (the dvd and volume and play butt...

little.jay60

Black screen with cursor

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 running Windows 7, and it just randomly turned off while using it the other day. Now whenever I try to turn it ...

pcsces

Compaq v3000 black screen

Hello, I have a compaq presario V3000 series. Whenever i switch it on it shows a black screen but the power indicators still show light. But whe...

realiser

Desktop screen goes blue n bck to norma

Hello, i hve a dell d610 laptop whenever i refresh desktop it first turns blue n bck to normal ..plus the icons on the desktop borders is blue......

realiser

My lap top screen went blank

Hello, my laptop screen went blank after I installed an anti virus the clicked on cler recent history.....pls help.Dell insperion 1545 Configurat...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

Compaq presario pc screen goes black w/ cruso

Hello, I started my computer and everything is normal but when the screen where my desktop is supposed to appear a black screen with the cursor is the...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Cursor and black screen of death

Hello, I have a Dell studio CPA, my screen went black with a cursor on top left. I have tried all the suggestions to get it going again, nothing seems...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Notebook screen blanks when cover fully open

Hello, I have a weird problem. Whenever i open the cover at startup Windows blanks the notebookscreen. If i attach a second monitor i can see iWi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Black screen appears

Hello, it was frozen so I shut it down and started with the on button. I can log in, but that is it. Says Welcome, but the screen turn black. I can he...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
dirby
Results 1351 - 1400 out of a total of 1,952