The discussions

Laptop boots to blank screen.

Hello, My hp530 laptop boots to blank screen please help.i cant past the bios. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
GIbby

Booting to dos from balck screen toshiba

Hello, Having some boot issues with Toshiba Laptop. Currently the boot process does not go beyand the Toshiba screen. I have tried the removing ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
ultraz_1908

Hp lcd screen shuts off

Hello, I have an HP vs17e lcd screen and am having problems. It works fine but when it goes into sleep mode and I try waking it it comes up but then...

Real

Laptop screen stays blank when turned on.

Hello, When I turn my laptop on the screen remains completely black. You can hear the laptop working. Also the capslock light is constantly ...

Cocokiwi

Black screen power light on

Hello, i have sony vaio pcg 7y2l , i had problems with my wireless network adaper and my friend was going to fix it (he made it worst) , for some ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
djsmurf

Hp dv6000 black screen after loading desktop

Hello, I have a dv6000 laptop. Generally as I log on it goes through booting up normally, then just after it passes the Windows welcome screen wher...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
ultraz_1908

White screen ipod!

my ipod has the white screen and i tryed the press the middle and menu button for a while but nothing happens! help i really dont want to replace it :...

dist.urbd

Screen dies after few minutes

Hello, i have a IBM thinkpad here. Everything works fine. You can see battery light, wireless and bluetooth are connected. i turn on the laptop, ...

ash_perez01

Msi screen at start up, time reset

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 The computer will have a series of beeps when it is on and it shows MSI screen at start and it shows that ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Compaq evo n610c has black screen

When I power on my computer the screen stays black. If I shine a bright light on it I can see the screen, as if the backlighting is out. How can I fix...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
xpcman

My laptop screen become white suddenly

Closed

my laptop screen become white suddenly while working on it. Its a Sony Vaio Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Windows xp white screen

The laptopstarts up with white screen. After about 5 mins the white screen develops thousands of multi colored vertical lines after another 5 or 10 ...

ash_perez01

Hp laptop, very faint screen :(

Basically when i turn my laptop on, you think the screen stays black. But if you tilt it to the right angle you can faintly see whats on the screen. I...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
xpcman

Can't get laptop to load up. black screen

when i turn on my computer i type in my password and only get a black screen. what do i need to do? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explore...

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
TEC-Commodities

Monitors disabled, screen now blank

Help! I have done a really stupid thing!! I have a Dell Inspiron laptop and when I was last in Windows I went into the Control Panel and disabled bo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

My screen wont come on

i plugged my viao into the tv a screen came on and asked me to change the monitor so i changed it and now when i start my comp up my screen only comes...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

White screen/new ipod

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3i just bought the itouch 2 days ago and tonight it turned off because of no battery left. i tried turning it ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
closeup22

Black screen???

i have a new tower, purchased on-line last week and working fine for 1 day but today my monitor flickerd off and on. then entered sleep mode. now wont...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop screen broken

Hello, my laptop screen is hanging on by the wires, i was wondering if i could cut the wires so the keyboard was just left and hook it up to a tv thr...

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
MJ

Computer wont boot / post splash screen

Hi, Hoping someone can help me with this please. Spec : AMD 4200 x64 dual core 1.5 gb ddr2 (in 3 performance corsair strips) ATI 5450 graphic...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
rudy2010

Laptop screen broke,use external monitor

Hello, I have a compaq cq-60 210us. The LCD screen has been busted. I have an external monitor, hp w1707, that I am trying to get to work. When I plu...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
jeff

Compaq nx5000 dark screen

Seems to start fine and I can barely make out the HP logo and it moves to the next stage but I cannot read anything after the startup logo. In carryin...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
xpcman

Toshiba a200 recovery results in black screen

I am trying to reformat my toshiba a200 with the recovery disks. I turn on power, then hit f12 for boot menu, then enter cd/dvd (the first disk is in ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
james

Hp screen problem

hi i have hp dv4, as soon as i on it multi color lines r been displayed and lines are continously blinking and its exactly at da potion of our task ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Blue screen

how can you fix blue screen if you cannot download - I have this on husband's gateway Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
closeup22

My gateway laptop screen is blank

Hello, My laptop screen is blank. I hear it turning on and the lights turn on and no screen.I have a gateway NOTEBOOK M-6846. Please help.Thanks.I al...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
himanshu

Laptop black screen

Have a HP compaq presario v6000 laptop while working the screen goes black while on. this happened twice and i would need to press the power button to...

ash_perez01

Black screen dell latitude 531

my dell latitude 531 is booting with nothing but a black screen and no sound from the hd at all. Tried suggestions from previous posts regarding remo...

ash_perez01

Lap top screen problem

My DV4-1241 Tx HP Laptop shows on the right bottom corner like cracked and shows only black screen which sometimes turns to white. Nothing in that a...

ash_perez01

Recovery manager won't load-black/blue screen

i have a HP Pavillon dv5 - had it for about 8 months. I upgraded it from Vista to windows 7 just a few months ago. I start it up a few days ago and Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Broken screen

I have an acer aspire one netbook with a broken screen how can i transfer old files to a new acer laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.9

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
james

Sony laptop black screen

Hi, I hope you can help me. I've got a Sony vaio PCG-7D2L, and my screen is black. Wha en I put the power on, nothing happen, just the grenn lig...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
mark

I have a black screen that cant get out of

my computer's screen is black and the only thing i can see is the mouse cursor and it was working fine a day ago but now after i logged on the screen ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
nancy0123

I pulled my laptop apart, now screen is black

Hi guys, I pulled my toshiba p105 laptop apart in an attempt to clean my keyboard, but didnt get it completely apart as I could not figure out how ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
PCAHMED1983

Screen related problem

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.9 On 24th april i removed som programs from add/remove option. After that my DELL laptop screen get streac...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
battosai_88

Acer laptop screen is black.

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 It turns on with the white loading screen and then just goes black. It's been like this for a few we...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Help with my flashing screen

ok so my lap top is hp 6530 and the computer screen has about 1/4 showing and the rest flashing with a purple/blue colour.. i pulgged it into a scre...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop screen won't turn on

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop, and for quite a few months it had been having an overheating problem. It would turn on, work for a few minutes (us...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
charmedlife

Acer 5100 some time boot with black screen

I have a acer 5100 and sometime when I turn it on, the screen won't boot everything seem to boot fine, it works fine on an external monitor. Is it the...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Blank screen

i own a dell 1525 inspiron with vista basic .... the problem is that on switching on the power button,the num lock and scroll lk key lights are blinki...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Screen turned black

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 when i playing online game my computer screen suddenly turned black screen and sound come out n...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod playin but no screen showing

Basicly its playing the music but the screen is not showing help plz Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

Saman.tha

Screen display

How do i fix my display screen on the Bottom which gets lines, sometimes only? I checked with my computer repair he says the display needs to be chang...

ash_perez01

Black laptop screen

My Laptop screen remains black even when the computer is on???? help. My laptop is a ZD8000 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
windy-01

Monitor turns off after boot screen

Hello, I'm running Win 7 Home Premium x86 on My Toshiba Satellite M200 laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 @ 1,5 GHz - Intel 965 Graphic Media Accelerator ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
Jay

Broken screen

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5 i have an HP dv6 , the screen is broken and i want to take the files from the laptop before fixing it . C...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

The dell inspiron black screen problem

Ok, So last night I was working on my computer like normal and I closed it and tryed to get on it and had the black screen. I tried the solutions of ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Dave

Desktop screen is black but i see bkgrd imgs

My desktop has a black screen after it has booted all of the way up. You can still make out programs running in the back ground and click stuff with t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Felicia

Turn on screen goes white then black & nothin

I have an HP Pavillion entertainment dv7 laptop, My battery has no charge and when plugged in will turn on, make a little sound then stop, lights are...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Hp flat screen wont work properly

Ive just got a HP flat screen monitor. It comes on,and i can see a tiny bit of my screen but the rest is blured. Sometimes its black other times its g...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
Lexy12975
Results 1651 - 1700 out of a total of 1,952