The discussions

Monitor going to sleep

Solved

Hi there. I have a computer, every time the monitor goes to sleep but takes time to display/wake up. Another Question, I bough a new HP Laptop, whe...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
KAM2016

The laptop screen writes automatic repair and diagnosing your pc

Hello, when I open my laptop the screen is black with the HP logo, and writes preparing for automatic repair and then diagnosing your PC its been tw...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Split screen problem

Hello, The display is absolutely fine on secondary screen but i am getting 4 split displays in my laptop,my driver is up to date am afraid its relat...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2016 by
Computertech

Flash on then off if i turn monitor off then on same problem. cp

My monitor wont show it flashes on for a second then black. If i turn off then back on it flashes the bio then back to black ( the monitor

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2016 by
BrianGreen

Black screen

cause of fault:my motherboard fan is working still no display I got answers from old reply .Also I could solve my problem by discconecting power co...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

No visual after changing power supply

Hello, I just replaced my power supply(blew it out). The new one is rated at a higher voltage. And when I turn The computer on, all the fans and lig...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
BrianGreen

Hacke my account

Hello, my account is someone hacked .how to get back my account Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 44.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
Computertech

Screen and capslock button flickering on start up

Hello, I am having HP Notebook 2000 and when I start my laptop then after the bios option means after 1-2 second of startup the laptop screen star...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

To download pdf reader in my computer

To download pdf reader in my computer

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Benq t2210hd power indicator starts blinks green

Solved

on this monitor when plugged in power cabel the power indicator starts blinks green, on the monitor is no message..... 30 second holding power b...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Dshetty

Windows xp desktop in a loop after loading screen

Hello, My windows Xp computer was given to me 2nd hand (which meant it was quite old) when I got it, it had trouble powering up but it still could aft...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
BrianGreen

Black screen on my laptop

Hello, I have a HP Compaq CQ58 laptop. I have the same problem. I hear the fan running sometimes and later it stops.my laptop turns on but the scree...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Vaitu

Pc turns on but doesn't show up on monitor.

Ive been dealing with this PC for months. Sometimes it works most of the time it doesn't. I've tried everything. I turn on the PC it starts, the fans ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell studio one computer

My computer will not get past the windows boot manager screen don't know what to do to fix it

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

My monitor say d-sub out of range..help me please..thanks

my monitor say d-sub out of range..help me please..thanks..

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Lg monitor stopped working with mac book pro

Hi I've got a LG montior hooked up to a Mac Book pro, its been working fine until recently. I'm getting this message from the monitor but can't work ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Turns off

Hello, My Gateway monitor comes on just fine. Then after just a few seconds, the screen goes black. The power light stays on. I tried another moni...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Hello, its roxy. please help me and read my full problem.

At afernoon I just played Call of duty and suddenly my monitor stop viewing any objects. In those time the picture was stopped. Its blinking and some ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Desktop computer won't connect to monitor.

Hello, My Desktop computer won't connect to my monitor. It is a Dell Optiplex 755. I had to replace the Hdmi cable because my bunny chewed in it a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Getting sound in power button

Hi, When i switchon my computer my cpu is running but my monitor is not Getting on and im getting alaming sound and power button blin...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Power going to tower but no display or blue light show on the tower

Earlier on, I stupidly turned my computer off by the switch at the back and when I switched it back on, there is power às power going to speakers at l...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Camz

P.c display issue

I have an HDPVR2 and I accidentally clicked the extend function on my display settings. Now every time I plug in my device my PC screen goes blank and...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Screen not coming up in hp 2570p

Hello, I have a HP elitebook 2570p laptop, recently i changed the faulty hdd with a new one. After changing the hdd it was working fine but today ...

Computertech

No power running through

Hello, My computer was working fine last night but then I shut down and started it back up right away and even with power going to the fans and li...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
allykid

No signal on the monitor

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.111 How to possibly fix a PC that will turn on but will not beep and will not display an...

Computertech

Lg monitor goes black

Monitor goes black on start up after two seconds - screen remains black until turning unit on and off -- then back to black -- have reduced resolution...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Help now

Hello, Hi there We have this HP laptop two of them both the same kind HP 2000 notebook PC They both doing the same thing. You plunge in the power...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

My monitor is yellow instead of white

Hello, My desktop PC has got a yellow screen whe. It loads windows. It is not running for very long either. Sometimes it just doesn't want to star...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Acer 20" monitor stretched horizontally wide too much why ?

Hello, My Acer 20" monitor stretched horizontally wide and the screen gets distorted if graphic is enabled, this problem occurred when windows7 wa...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Acer aspire 4520 problem with monitor

Hello, hi guys having sme problem with acer aspire 4520 series buyed 10 years ago plz help ...... Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526.106

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Shows dact monitor and then goes blank

Hello, monitor powers up and shows DACT monitor and then goes blank Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop damage/monitor needed

Hey out there, How are you ?. I am so not good with puters and need some help plz...My laptop screen has been damaged an I have been told I can conne...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Continue restarting my loptop

Hello, i like to us help from you about my laptop because its always restarting then only the acer logo are coming and then restart again..pls he...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
gueyebamba2

Screen remains black

Hey, yesterday we've been playing some Counter-Strike as per usual. We stopped at 3AM, I've turn off the computer and went to sleep. Just to remind, ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop turns on, no screen(desktop not coming after password gin

Thanks a lot for the solution. My laptop turns on but after i type the password my desktop not coming,only a blank page. i removed the battery, press ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Faulty samsung monitor - help

Hey guys, I have been using a refurbished Samsung s24b300hl 23.6in monitor for about 2 years now. I have had issues with it from roughly a year ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
BrianGreen

Dirty or faulty lid close switch

Hello, Where is the lid close switch on a Satellite P205-6267? The screen goes black when 1/2 opened. The backlight works if partially opened. I...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Backlight goes dim when ac power is plugged in

Hello, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T420 laptop. at first when i plugs its power supply the display would go dim, means there will be no backlight while...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Monitor doesn't work with my pc after i changed pc case

Hello, I bought new case and bought new monitor. And monitor says that "No Cable Connected". I tought that there is some issue with HDMI cable, so I...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Can't disply going to power saving mode

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 can't disply going to power saving mode & one more massg showing erthing like

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

No signal on monitor

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me. I cleaned my PC yesterday of dust and now nothing is displaying - No display would come on the monitor....

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
fr0sty95

Lg flatron won't power on?

Hello, I was recently gifted a monitor and tower to keep up on my activities and everything has been going great. I've been trying to be careful not...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Getting " no video signal " while restarting

Hi guys i'm getting no video signal msg just when i restart the system it bips and the fans are working and the keyboard lights turns on b...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Monitor shows no signal

Hello, I have a problem with my desktop pc. As i turn the pc on, the lights are blinking,fans running, but monitor shows no signal. I tried to cha...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2015 by
jack4rall

Graphics problem

Have Gateway - DX4200-09, Windows 10 Home , AMD Phenom 9750 Quad-Core Processor, and ATI Radeon HD 3200 Integrated Graphics. The HDMI port does not wo...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
jrazsi

My asus laptop won't let me log in

Hello, every time I try to log in to my computer it will show a black screen... It lets me log in, but after the welcome screen after I enter my passw...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Monitor no signal

Well i had a a problem where my CPU fan bracket broke and after replacing it, tried get on and i get no signal to my monitor. I hook up back up comput...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2015 by
LawrenceP

Pc not booting

Hello, I am using hp lap top (dv6-1334us Entertainment note book) since last two months it is not booting at the required speed. when turned "on" i...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2015 by
jack4rall

Screen and sound turn off randomly in game,tower still has light

Hello, My screen randomly turns off while in-game, sometimes after 5min but also after 1h. I have changed the graphics card but it didn't change an...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2015 by
Pritomoni

Toshiba satellite l300 suddenly goes blank after log-in

Good morning friends. I have this problem with my laptop, after logging-in to windows for about 5-15 minutes, my laptop suddenly goes blank. Sometimes...

14 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2015 by
Aryan
Results 351 - 400 out of a total of 1,952