Monitor Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1451 - 1500 of about 2,880
  • ipod has a black, blank screen Closed

Ok. I tried everything on this website and nothing is working!! What the heck else can I do???! My ipod has a black, blank screen and will not turn on...

Jay Jay | Latest reply: chatycathy Mar 18, 2012
    4 replies
  • My Android Alleys Screen won't Work Closed

Hello, My phone ( android alley ) screen won't work, but the buttons do. I can turn the phone off an on , but I just can't use the touch screen. ...

Brezhe | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • blinking screen!! Closed

Hello, I turn on my acer aspire 5920 and the screen starts blinking continously. I unplug the adapter, everything is fine. i put back the adapter a...

mm | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • the black screen of death Closed

Hello, I have an old toshiba laptop that will not do anything i power it on the little green light comes on but nothing else oh ya the fan wor...

sam | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • Laptop l300d laptop black screen Solved/Closed

Hello, can someone please help me out? When i switch my laptop on, the laptop powers up and i can hear the laptop running, howeer the screen stays ...

mmusa3 | Latest reply: mmusa3 Mar 11, 2012
    2 replies
  • HP Pro book black screen Closed

Hello, hi i have a labtop that is an HP pro book that is like an all in one with a monitor, & a place where you place your labtop to use your m...

tish | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • Toshiba laptop blank screen Closed

Hello there, I need help please. I updated my laptop bios and since then nothing is coming up on the screen. i can hear the fan and hard drive spinni...

ebrimasc | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 9, 2012
    3 replies
  • laptop turned black screen but drive light on Closed

Hello, I am totally in trouble, I switched off my computer normally but the next day, when I try to open it, the screen turned black and then when I...

Fara10 | Latest reply: Fara10 Mar 5, 2012
    0 replies
  • Laptop screen black and no response Closed

Hello, I have tried all this and get no response, I took my battery out and left for a few hours,re inserted in and started up and all worked fine,l...

Walshy | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 3, 2012
    3 replies
  • E1505 Dell Laptop Black screen Windows start Solved/Closed

Hello, I am working on a project laptop. thinking the problem may be software related I fdisked the master boot record and formatted the whole ...

tbar | Latest reply: tbar Mar 3, 2012
    2 replies
  • Using Toshiba laptop screen and a monitor Solved/Closed

Hello, I have used my external monitor before but have forgotten how to use it. I used to be able to slide the screen over to the other monitor b...

Victoria | Latest reply: 49vma Mar 1, 2012
    2 replies
  • Please Help (Blank screen) Closed

Hello, As i was working on my laptop a 'dr watson' notification came up. The laptop was frozen and the mouse could not move. So i restarted the co...

acerxp | Latest reply: acerxp Mar 1, 2012
    2 replies
  • accer aspire d255 whitescreen... Closed

Hello, i have here an accer aspire laptop who's problem is whtescreen after a minutes. whitescreen varies depending upon the usage, sometimes when...

pisces87 | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 1, 2012
    1 reply
  • Red lines/dots on LCD screen Solved/Closed

Hi, I am having some problems with my LCD-screen on my Asus N53SV laptop (bought new 3 months ago): Red lines (vertical) and dots appeared after a...

Gija | Latest reply: Ian Feb 25, 2012
    5 replies
  • pc power up,fans on,black screen,no beeps Closed

HI All, Recently i have encountered a strange issue, i have ideas on how to approach but would like hear more suggestions here, as i may be on the ...

dimechj | Latest reply: kavi Feb 25, 2012
    1 reply
  • Computer loads but not the screen Closed

Hello, I have an xp inspiron e1505. Now, the computer lights, battery etc are turning on and powering on BUT the screen is dead. My top half of ...

maria | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 24, 2012
    10 replies
  • both screens are black Closed

Hello, I am running windowss XP I set up a second monitor. I was using it for a little while and now both screens are black, I can not see anyt...

Jaquelyn Eve | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 23, 2012
    1 reply
  • Toshiba laptop blue screen and curser Closed

Hello, sir i m rakesh patel and i have Toshiba laptop & i have one problem in Toshiba laptop when i install any O.S intoshiba laptop . so firstly ...

rakesh patel | Latest reply: bluenose Feb 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • Blank screen Closed

Hello, I own an hp g60-637cl notebook. Some time ago, the screen went blank. However, I know it works because it powers up just fine. Whenever I hook ...

Vince | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 19, 2012
    1 reply
  • acer extensa 5235 black screen of death Closed

Hello, i have an acer extensa 5235 that has lost the plot. when pressing power button, green light shows up, fans are running and for a brief second...

astrical | Latest reply: Dom Feb 18, 2012
    4 replies
  • Black Screen on Startup Closed

Hello, My laptop worked fine the other night, however i go to turn it on tonight and it sounds like it is booting up fine, but nothing appears on...

Jack | Latest reply: LaptopLinux Feb 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Black screen Closed

Hello, my hp g62 screen is black and the fan turns on and then goes off. the power button Is flashing but other then that nothing is happing. I tri...

Scippy | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Toshiba black screen Closed

Hello, I have a HUGE problem with my toshiba... I needed to restart it because of some updates, so I did.... And after that, nothing happened... It ...

SvaeJay | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 7, 2012
    1 reply
  • Computer Monitor Screen Black/Green Light Closed

Hello, I own a Dell LCD Monitor, when I boot up the computer the monitor stays black. I see the desktop image for half a second, but very faintly. The...

lobitodegallego | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 7, 2012
    1 reply
  • White screen of death Closed

Hello, My friend dropped my iPod and now I have the white screen of death, I have tried everything and it still won't turn on. Is there any way I ca...

nell5 | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 4, 2012
    1 reply
  • Toshiba satellite laptop screen pink &green Solved/Closed

Hello, dear sir please help me please please I've been having problems with my computer. whenever I start my Toshiba satellite at first, the scree...

tan | Latest reply: tan Feb 3, 2012
    2 replies
  • Will start up to the point of a black screen Closed

Hello, computer will start up to the point of black screen with options safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with prompt, normally, and las...

frank | Latest reply: aquarelle Feb 2, 2012
    1 reply
  • computer on but displays "black blank screen" Closed

Hi good evening. Please help me fix this up. Problem: The pc here starts on. Fans spin, dvd & cd r0m lights which indicates a power, and mother ...

booky20 | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • hp mini boots, screen lit white,no image Closed

Hello, I took my HP Mini apart to install a new fan that was clunking. When I turn on now, everything is working but nothing but a lit white screen, I...

Chami | Latest reply: Bionik Jan 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • black screen confusing message help,,,, Closed

each time i turn on my laptop i get a black screen with a window displaying message.c:\windows\system32\logonUI.exe then the ntvdm cpu has encountered...

loo | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 27, 2012
    1 reply
  • laptop screen becomes black Closed

Hello, sir,i was using compaq laptop having windows7 as o.s .my system slowered down ,so i wanted to boot my laptop...but booting process could not ...

mantu | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • Screen blacks out when laptop turns on Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario CQ62. When i started up my laptop, only the keyboard light up and the fan started spinning but nothing appeared on...

Mike | Latest reply: Mike Jan 25, 2012
    2 replies
  • HP G60 has black/dim screen Closed

Hello, My HP G60 has a black screen when I turn it on. It's running fine, I can hear the fan and the power button is lit up and if I look reall...

FayBArnes | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 24, 2012
    1 reply
  • Screen Closed

Hello, My hp screen not working I leave the laptop for a night After that I opened The screen not working Led light Caps and num ...

Me5a | Latest reply: Me5a Jan 24, 2012
    4 replies
  • Laptop screen?? Closed

Hello, I replaced the screen on my daughters laptop which was VERY simple. Took like 5 minutes. Well battery needs charging and it will not charge...

Bo | Latest reply: Bo Jan 21, 2012
    1 reply
  • Black screen, white flashing underscort. HALP Closed

Hi guys, here's my problem. So yesterday I exited MW3 normally, turned off my computer and went to sleep. I wake up and turn on the computer, and to m...

Eric | Latest reply: Eric Jan 20, 2012
    4 replies
  • so im stuck on the black screen of death, pl Closed

Hello, well im stuck on the balck screen of death. i have a compaq presario cq62. my screen is black, i have no curser. safe mode does not work, boo...

c-lo | Latest reply: c-lo Jan 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • my laptop top screen is not normal Closed

Hello, please I need some help my laptop screen bacame not clear like very small squares in it , it's kind of fuzzy hazy screen with a change o...

meem | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • Hp pavilion dv4 2140us blank screen REPOST Closed

Hello, Hello, I have a dv4 and owned it for 1yr or so an I play alot of pc games on it an recently it started to give me blank screen even at the star...

Ashmeed | Latest reply: Ashmeed Jan 14, 2012
    13 replies
  • screen colors changed Closed

Hello, When I went onto my computer the screen colors totally changed. The white is blue and the black is red. How can I restore to its normal c...

roo | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • Intel Desktop Screen Closed

Hello, When I switch on my computer, it just shows a intel desktop screen than it stucks there Any help would be appreciated Configuration: ...

bilx | Latest reply: bilx Jan 11, 2012
    4 replies
  • Using extra monitor as a double screen Closed

Hello, I have connected my external monitor succesfully to my laptop. I can work with the 2 screens, pulling documents across from laptop to externa...

Klavs | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • windows 7 does not load (black screen) Closed

Hello, i apologize for posting this on software, too but i am not sure if the problem is hardware or software which is why i posted it in both forum...

lost | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • Laptop boots but screen stays black Closed

I have a HP Pavilion Dv7 that won't boot properly. When I switch it on it goes through all the normal boot up procedures but then, instead of the log ...

C | Latest reply: redhead infinity Jan 7, 2012
    2 replies
  • Black screen Closed

Hello, I restated my toshiba laptop and the screen went black nothing works I can turn it on and off but all I get is a black screen. Please help ...

Kim | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 5, 2012
    1 reply
  • Why isn't my Ipod screen working? Closed

Hello, I've tried everything from holding down the home and on/off buttons to restoring the whole thing. The screen however does pop up but only when...

Lauren | Latest reply: Lauren Jan 3, 2012
    0 replies
  • Acer Aspire Laptop and and External Screen? Closed

Hello, Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 9400 that the monitor has died. I have it connected to an external monitor but when i turn it on, it shows e...

Jen83 | Latest reply: Olympic Jan 3, 2012
    1 reply
  • Acer Aspire and External Screen? Closed

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 9400 that the monitor has died. I have it connected to an external monitor but when i turn it on, it shows everything ...

Jen83 | Latest reply: Jen83 Jan 2, 2012
    0 replies
  • Computer screen wont work Closed

Hello, I have a Gateway W650a and i put the computer to sleep which rapidly shuts down afterwards. and then turn it back on normally. but this time ...

Sarah | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 2, 2012
    1 reply
  • Laptop power up, black screen, no CPU fan Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my laptop, i have an hp compaq mini 110 netbook, when i power it up the power & wifi lights up, the HDD starts to spin...

haim | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 27, 2011
    1 reply