The discussions

Screen blank when unplugged from monitor

Hi I have a colleague who has an issue with his Sony Vaio laptop. When we unplug the laptop from the monitor, the screen on the laptop will not ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Boots and then screen goes blank

I was working on my computer last night and therwe was power failure.. Since then it's dead... I tried turning it on the pc starts (gives displ...

Taify

Urgent screen vga blue

ok i hooked the laptop up and i fix the screen resolution and now the annoying part the screen show the wallpaper but the color is blue so i was hopin...

closeup22

Black laptop screen

Hi My laptop screen appears blank until a light is shone directly onto it and then the icons appear and it works fine - just cant' see very much - is...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
saralou

Cracked screen

I've cracked the sreen on my Netbook and can't discern anything. If I attach an external monitor, will it automatically allow me to view what's on t...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Vista problem screen has lines/freezes

I have a Vaio FW with Windows Vista Ultimate. 2.26 ghz Intel Core Duo 2 with 250gb hard drive and 3gb of ram. Recently, I got a virus that I was able ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
14 and he is alread a know it all

Hp pavillion dv6000 screen verrrry faint

The screen is dark. I can see the screen's desk top by using a flash light at a certain angle and have full function but pressing the fn and f8 key is...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Sony vio screen problem

I have VIO loptop, recently my loptop gose white and the screen is shaking. Please help. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop screen become black at a certain angle

my laptop screen becomes black when i pushed the screen outward a little at a certain angle my laptop become black but then i push it inward and its...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Blue screen

When I start my computer, windows xp, it goes through the start up as me for my password then goes to a blue screen and runs a rouge anti virus. I can...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Sk-26h240s lcd screen

My SK-26H240S LCD TV is less than a year old. it is a refurbished TV. i cannot turn the screen on either by remote or manually without it just rhythm...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
dm

Red screen on tv

Solved

Hello, when I plug my vga cable from my laptop (acer aspire 9300) to my tv (sony Bravia kdl-32s2510) the tv screen goes completely red. and when I us...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
Tee Jay

Standard blue screen of death

Hi all I'm at something of a loss. I'm running Windows XP on my desktop (as such I'm not even sure if this is a Windows problem or a hardware one, ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Blue screen at start-up on mini net book

Hello, I have an HP mini net book that I turned on tonite but got a blank blue screen ~~ this happened once before and my friend gave me 2 keys (or3)...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
eNZi

My laptop screen is messing up..how do i fix

My laptop screen it wont show the picture all it shows is a bunch of different color lines depending on what is suppose to be on the screen....but whe...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
iveal

My laptop screen is messing up

My laptop screen it wont show the picture all it shows is a bunch of different color lines depending on what is suppose to be on the screen....but whe...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
iveal

My sony vaio screen wont work

i have sony vaio all in one desk top, the computer is working but the screen remains black, but i press the screen on/off switch on and off it comes o...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
tinabean

Laptop blank screen

When I turn on my Compaq Presario all I get is a blank white screen nothing else. Fan and power supply seem fine, any ideas????? Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

No boot & blue screen srror in win7 bootloade

hi all..i have a compaq presario v3000 laptop with mother board of pavillion dv2000.i had previously installed Windows Vista and by mistake installed ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
iveal

Gateway lpatop 2005 ma2 series screen black

I am attempting to fix my friends older gateway laptop. Screen is black. I just replaced inverter and now screen flashes on but goes back out to black...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Disabling sony viao laptop screen

I want to disbale my laptop screen and hook up new external screen. I can hardly see any images because scren is very distorted. Can anyone help pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Blank screen

i have an eee pc 1001 ha and the screen wont work any ideas? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.2

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
bob

My laptop screen is black

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite A215 and I went to close out of everything on my laptop and i closed it shut and went to take a shower but when i c...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Can't get my computer to boot to my tv screen

Hello, when i hook my computers dvi to hdmi cable to my tv it wont boot past the bios. it wont start windows. but when i go back to my monitor in ano...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
Sean

Black screen

My monitor remains black with a NO SIGNAL displayed on it. It will not display anything apart this.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Black screen hp dv4

Hi, My laptob is working but the screen is black (appears to be dead). I tried the Fn + F-6 trick and it didn't work, Same thing with taking the bat...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Black screen but the laptop turns on

Hello, I was using my laptop when all of a sudden my screen went all snowny then the screen turned black but everythng else workes

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Black screen can't do anything

Hello, All the answers about black screen assume you can see something to work with on screen. I can hear booting and then stops but I can't see any...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Toshiba camileo p10 screen

Hello, just bought my daughter a camileo p10 camcorder its been working fine since christmas ,but now it will turn on and the toshiba wording comes ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
petty

My screen went out....solution?

Hello, Hello everyone...i need help...ive recently bought an HP dv7 and its been working perfectly for the past 6 months. Yesterday, however the scre...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
dancedhall

Laptop screen will not start up

Hello, I have a Toshiba Laptop that will start up when cold and run normally for hours. Then when I immediately restart the computer it runs but th...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
john805

Black screen dell

Hello, my dell 1545 the screen goes black. It happened all of a sudden. I see a very very faint picture of what is on the screen but is is mostly bla...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Black screen display of hp pavilion n5270

Hello, I have an HP laptop computer model pavilion n5270. when I turn it on the screen appears to be black but the system is still functioning. what ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Laptop screen problem

Hello, my laptop AMD TUTORION 64, ACER ASPIRE 4520 brand was giving me giving me problem twice...and its the same problem...when i press the button o...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop is switched on but the screen is blank

Hello, My hp laptop is switched on but the screen is blank Please can you give me some ideas to gte it working thnxxx

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Pc seems to power up but screen wont come on

Hello, I recently started having the problem where my comp. would shut off and restart on its on. I came to the deduction that my power supply ws goi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
computerpro

Acer laptop screen trouble

Hello, i have an acer laptop and there is a 3 inch black part appeared on the left hand side of the screen. If I hook it up to another moniter it wo...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
jules

Computer turns on, but the screen stays black

Ok, so I have an Acer Aspire Notebook. It less than one year old and I have already had the hardrive replaced twice, under no fault of my own. Yeste...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
lizzilou

Screen frozen

Hello, My computer starts up, I type in my password and the mouse moves and everything. Once it goes to my 'windows page' it freezes up and I can't c...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
Zeus Raman

Frozen monitor screen

Hello, My husband has a relatively new CPU. Last night, when I rebooted it, it took very long to get to the point where the monitors come up and sho...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Screen black

Hello,I have every symptoms as stated above except my pc boots and starts for not even a minute then black out but the power, fans and lights on the m...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Cpu wont show up on tv screen..

Hello, i have a compaq presario v6000 laptop and im trying to make it show up on my Lg, Lh30 series tv and a delxin cord. when i restart the compute...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop screen

Hello, My laptop screen doesnt come on anymore but i want to get all of my files such as music and pics off of my laptop. What is the best way to do ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
Aj

Screen is on but black

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite L505 laptop, and I woke up this morning and my the computer seems to turn on, it lights up, but remains black. When...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Sticks on welcome screen

Hello, when i type in my password on my laptop it sticks on the welcome blue screen. what can i do?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
rickster

My laptop screen appears without icons on tv

Hello, i reach finally by vga cable to get the windows screen on my tv, but it appears with out icons on the pc of tv what i must do to conect my lap...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Blank screen

i installed windows 7 on my toshiba laptop,after installation i tried to update my bios.in the process the laptop stopped responding and i disconnecte...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
yunggrezzzy

Laptop screen blank

Hello, i have hp pavillion dv 2701tx my laptop on pressing flash buttons is working with blank screen and power button is off wat should i do? h...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Black screen

Hello, please am working on a toshiba satellite laptop will when you boot nothing display not even the logo what may be the problem or cause

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Blue screen of death

Hello, I am currently having a problem with my sony laptop. Recently the bsod was occcuring regularly on my laptop as I was turning it off and I di...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd
Results 1701 - 1750 out of a total of 1,952