The discussions

Downlood problem

Hello, Sir, I have aircel gprs connection.My mobile is Nokia 3110 Classic.I install internet downlood mannegerfor downlooding.But Down...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

When i am offline my web page cannot display.

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
jojo

No of lan

Hello, my quetion is how many computer connect in single LAN network?

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Fsdgffdgdg

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Tengo problemas alconectar este router inalam

Hello, tengo problemas al conectar este router inalambrico

deepbreathe

Problem with xp

Hello,i lost some of my files of win xp ................ what to do without losing my present file to get them

deepbreathe

Wireless driver

Hello, can any one help me to find wireless net connection driver for dell vostro 1510

deepbreathe

Gprs setting

Hello, dear sir ples send gprs setting, because internet setting has been dedacted, my cell fhone is SAMSUNG SGH-L700, And ples tell me whay are...

deepbreathe

Windows 7, local area network connections

Hello, i'm using windows 7, how to connect my laptop to an existing PC (XP O/system) having local area network connections ? thanks.

Bujack

I have hcl me laptop38,iwant wifi drivers for

Hello,

suff954

Drivers

Hello, I have hcl me laptop38, but i can't access internet wifi,because i have no wifi driver yet. i using window xp 32 bit,so please help me to d...

suff954

My dell inspiron 1200 , problems getting on t

Hello, I HAVE A DELL INSPIRON1200 THAT WAS RESTORED TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND NOW I GET A MESSAGE WHEN I ATTEMPT TO GO ONLINE THAT THE PAGE CANNOT BE D...

suff954

Gprs setting

Hello, Pls, give me the gprs setting manual for china set 'Sigmatel' , brand S81. I am using Vodafone connection.

suff954

Increase my inter net speed

Hello, Sir i m using the wireless phone (wll phone)for internet. on starting it shows speed of 230 kbs/sec. and its dowloading speed is only 5 kbs/se...

sudar

Network connection

Hello, how we are connect 6 system? please give me a Example

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
raman

Lan drivers

Hello, i want to know about my lan drivers ,,,,,,, where r i found it plz reply me ,,,,,,,,,,

Noman

No installation disk

Hello, How to install WRT54GS router without installation or setup disk?

xpcman

Mobile internet

Hello, plz tell me how i can talk by internet on mobile or how i can make a STD or ISD call by internet to the mobile or landline? may we pay money o...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
sesan

Iphone application problem

hi, i downloaded some apps for my iPhone today on my computer (windows vista), and i had my iPhone connected to my laptop at the time. the apps sen...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
niuri_cigarete

Network adaptor problem

Hello, i am having trouble with my pc wireless adopter it can not detect any public internet and the light for wireless is off even thought the butto...

dawooddoe

Gprs : "memory full" message

Hello, when i try to open webpages like widipedia etc.on my phone (Nokia 7210 supernova(via GPRS) the response is "memory full"...what is the way out...

Kflex7

Please i need d mtn freeb

Hello, please in d name of God i need the mtn free browsing settings my email :sammysketch2art@yahoo.com my no.08089691229

mdie

Find ip adress

Hello, my facebook was hacked . they didnt change any passwords or anything but said some insulting things to friends and family . is it possible to ...

ash_perez01

Facebook

Hello, i changed my email then they sent me a confirmation message to my email but then i canceled the change and i try to log in and i have to go t...

ash_perez01

I need free browsing code

Pls i need free browsing code 4 mtn&etisalat downloading and opera mini 5beta2

ash_perez01

Cant download

Hello, hey i cant download version 1.07 of MW2 i have internet acess i even am using a cord, i get to like 5 percent then it stops and say error. wha...

ash_perez01

Make secure my wi-fi

Hello, i want to use my wi-fi in a secure mode..my wi-fi connection is bsnl broadband...i have a doubt that some others using internet through my wi-...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Linksys

Hello, i have a linksys adapter but i cant use it!!!!I want to connect to the internet im my room from my living room..I have a hp pavilion computer ...

xpcman

How to update router

Hello,

xpcman

About teamviewer software

Hello, can anyone explain abt the teamviewer software?? and i want to know what all my partner can do?

dancedhall

Wireless network connection problem

Hello, why is it that my laptop reverses my settings when I enable wireless networking. I'm running XP Professional.

dancedhall

Dvd burning

Hello, trying to burn a dvd but when i go to put it in my dvd player it says error what kid of disc should i use

dancedhall

Conecting my laptop with wire

Hello,i got a router but i loose my internet time to time, can i conect my laptop with the wire so i never loose conection, i dont usually move my l...

dancedhall

I can not connect with that webb page

Hello, I live in USA but now I am out side the uSA for vacation and I was trying to connect to a certain web site but I could not . Years ago when I ...

dancedhall

Valid

Hello,wat does dis mean The address is not valid Most likely causes: There might be a typing error in the address. If you clicked on ...

dancedhall

Networking

Hello, we have a wire upto 200 meters of type UTP Cat 5. we have to make a connection of one computer with another computer located at 200 meters. Th...

dancedhall

Problem in connecting pc with aircel gprs

Solved

Hello, I am using aircel GPRS on Fly SX 210 Handset. Now I want to connect the PC through data cable. latest pc suit has been downloded & modem as we...

dancedhall

Bluetooth

Hello, i have the usb cable and cd. how do you put songs from the laptop to the lg cookie ? i am really stuck, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

dancedhall

Icant open orkut here helpme pls

Hello, HI DEAR I CANT USE MY ORKUT ACCOUNT HELP ME NOW AM UAE

dist.urbd

Ugh!

Why does my computer go to another link when I am on a different website?

dist.urbd

Ip adress calculation

Hello, can i know how can i resolve my ip address, whether the ip address will change by time by time? when i connect my pc to the internet the ip a...

dist.urbd

Slow speed

Hello, sir my brodband speed is very slow i am using 3300 business plan i use windows xp

ash_perez01

Wireless device driver problem in acer 4710

Solved/Closed

hi i hv this acer aspire laptop 4710............im unable to install the driver for its wi fi device (broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN)..........each time I a...

13 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
hercules

Facebook

Hello,i need help imy facebook pages are blank and just says error all the time

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

How a server wat sites r being used by client

Hello, sir i m a sever and we r using internet in sharing i want to know how can i see that my clints r using which site and can i use more bandwidt...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
عالم حواء

Confuse

Hello, my name is zuhairi.I want to ask one question?how to make local area connection from pc to laptop without using anything?I appreciate those wh...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Cant connect to neigbours wireless

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1545 my neighbour said i can use her wireless but when she tried she said it told her i neede a n router and she has a g ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Creat the in-house network (lan)stock control

Closed

Hello, i'm investigating into the possible network topologies and media that could be used to create an in-house network (LAN) for my company's stock ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
Kelvin

Facebook won't display website, plz help!!!!!

Hello, i have a problem getting onto facebook. i just got a new computer and the one before this one has alway's let me on. but when i switch users to...

deepbreathe

Wireless internet is not conencting

Hello, anyo Wireless internet is not conencting even showoing wirelss internet connections.could not find problem yet,Anyone can help in this regard

afnan8
Results 6001 - 6050 out of a total of 9,931