The discussions

Connection of net

Hello, sir i want to bsnlnet from mobile to laptop .but iam disable to connect the net.error comes subcribe to packet data first

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

I can't connect to the internet! help

Hello, Can anyone hlp me get my second laptop connected to the internet ??

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Little help

Hello, My home computer runs on xp and is connected to LAN and my laptop runs windows 7 and is connected to a wireless connection elsewhere can i sha...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Configure lan and wan at 1 pc

Hi , i need assist on network. Where i have 4 pc and 1 hub. Among the 4 PC, 1 pc called central monitoring system (central pc) and other 3 pc as co...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
noor

Switch connected with straight cable

Hello, dear sir i have 2 switches as (baylon and D-Link of 16/16 ports) i connected both switches through straight cable when i connecting thorough c...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
Allah bux

Cant conncect

hello everyone, im having a problem with getting my laptop connect to the internet through our home network, and im like 90% sure the problems with th...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ie won't connect to wireless network.

Hello, I have a Acer aspire laptop that has windows vista. I recently got wireless internet installed in my house with wifi. I had AOL already on m...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
OliverKI2

Switching from a regular router to a wireless

Hello, I currently have 4 computers plugged into a router with Time Warner. How do I convert to a wireless router for all four computers?

rickster

Wireless connection wont connect

Hello, I have a netgear WGR614v7, I just purchased a eM250 netbook. I cannot get it to connect. It connects to an mac that I had but it wont connect ...

rickster

Need gprs setting

Hello, please send me GPRS setting for vodafone no +91 9706306236

deepbreathe

Facebook

Hello, my facebook id has been hacked n now hacker also change my detail n change my account i cant reset my password because hacker change my login ...

ash_perez01

Cant open emails in facebook

Hello,help I cant open my email when in facebook am using google chrome and a laptop. if i go use my daughters somputer it lets me open them

dist.urbd

Mobile modem spped

Hello, I want to use my Nokia 7210 supernova as modem. how will be the speed? I'm doing B.Sc in economics so I need the internet for my study purpose...

ash_perez01

How to connect gfive to pc

Hello, i m using gfive u800 mobile. n i want to use internet by pc. i m using bsnl & idea sim

deepbreathe

Networking

Hello, am Dan. i just want to know where to use the following types of cable and how to arrange the small coloured cables to form them:- crossover, ro...

deepbreathe

Well my ssytem gets hanged in normal mode

Hello, hi ..my windows xp gets hanged in normal mode... and when i try to run it in the safe mode it works .. i tried running many anti virus.. ...

dist.urbd

Trouble downloading with aircel connection

Hello, i am using aircel gprs in my pc. the problem is that it gets disconnected in half way, evry time when i try to download. please help me ...

ash_perez01

My wrt54g v5 will not reset to its factory se

Hello, I am unable to reset my WRT54G v5. Do I need to do something else beside pressing on the reset button in back of the unit?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

No ip address on laptop

Hello, Im trying to hook up a router to my laptop but it wont give me internet connection because for some odd reason I do not have an IP address.. Th...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
Anoymous

Facebook wont log in on my phone

Hello, I have an LG 360 and my facebook app used to work, but for some reason it doesnt work anymore and when i type in my email and password (which...

jeshmal4u

Connect wireless printer to laptops w/o deskt

Hello, I no longer have a desktop computer to connect printer to network. We have 2 loptops(vista and Windows 7). I have 2 HP printers, one "all in...

suff954

Rs 232 comm port cross cable.

Asslam o alaikum all friends, Please if some one know the pin configuration of RS 232 comm port cross over cable..plz inform me...thanks.

suff954

Three computers one printer

Hello, I have a project to connect three computers to one printer. Could you please give me an action plan on how to do this?

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Need help wiht linsys router

Hello, I suddenly lost internet capability on through my linksys wrt54g wireless router. I've had this router for about 4 years. My laptop is conn...

rickster

Can't connect to the internet!

Hello, One day my laptop(windows xp) decided to start going really slow, I assumed it had a virus so i downloaded AVG to run a virus scan..this seeme...

rickster

Login problem

Hello,I have been having problems for the last 2 weeks loging in to facebook and when I do get in it keeps kicking me out.

dist.urbd

How to increase internet speed

Hello, I am using aircel gprs but speed is slow & i am using LGC2600 handset but after every 10 or 20 min. mobile get restart so connection get dis...

ash_perez01

Connect set to pc

Hello, can we connect samsung sgh-x210 to pc with internet

ash_perez01

Facebook account not working at all

Hello, I joined Facebook a few months ago, but couldn't understand how to use it, none of the settings were configurable, it was drviing me nuts s...

ash_perez01

Usb cdma mdem not working in vista

I read all the articles related to adding statement inlcude=mdmcpq,inf,but which inf file should be modified.I am confused.Please help me.

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
sam

No matter what i try i can get loged in

Hello, i have been trying to log into my facebook but it keeps saying invailed password so i went to rest and still after over a week i have still no...

dist.urbd

Can't find my confirmation code

Hello, i've been trying to change my password these past few days...it always say to look at may email to get it...but when i look at my mail...there...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Gprs setting

Hello, I have Samsung GT-S3653 and I want GPRS and NET setting.

dist.urbd

Wireless devices

Hello, I would like to know how to setup wireless devices to coneect to my wireless router/PC. What should i be doing on my pc to get data to tran...

suff954

How to delete my gmail.account

Hello, can u help in deleting my gmail account....

suff954

Network controller problem

Hello, Hi have the same problem as most of you, i am running XP sp3 on my Toshiba Satellite L305-S5947. I have been on the Toshiba website trying to...

suff954

Not connected with pc

Hello,sir,i have samsungcorbygt-3653.i am not to able to connect with pc.when connect my mobile by usb cord it dosent show any icon on pc and for that...

suff954

New printer interfering with wireless interne

Hello, I just received a new HP printer for Christmas and hooked it up to my desktop and as far as printing goes, everything is just fine. I have a...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
zachmyah

Two computers one modem d:

Sup folks, Im really at a loss for whats going wrong here... Ive got two computers one is currently connected to the internet via a modem the other is...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Not sending email

Hello, i m bhawna i am unable to sending any scraps or email to my friends i m requesting u to help me pls solve my problem

ash_perez01

Xbox live

how can i play with mi bro on xbox live 2 player

suff954

Sound

Hello,I need help installing my sound because it says no audio output device is install by the time area.

ash_perez01

Facebook page with new email

Hello,my husband has a facebook acc i would like to set up one for myself with a new email address how do i do this

dist.urbd

Trying to get to facebook and it brings ,e to

Hello, When i go to log into Facebook my computer brings me too MySpace. Why is that?

ash_perez01

Free phone call from australia to bangladesh

Hi , I want to make a free phone call from australia to Bangladesh. It would be great help if someone can give me idea. Advance thanks. Sujan

dist.urbd

How increase internet speed

Hello, i trying to increase internet speed, plz give tips...

ash_perez01

Hp intel enthernet controller driver

Hello, recently i have re formatted my computer due to virus , i have lost the Hp intel enthernet controller driver ,for internet . But i can...

ash_perez01

Majacjack

Hello, Why do i have to disable my firewall when i want to use my magic jack? /

ash_perez01

Network

Hello, hello guys paano ba iconnect ang limang computer sa dalawang switch hub.. paano ba ???

ash_perez01

Lynksys router won't even turn on

Hello, My linksys router won't even turn on. I plug in the power source but the on button does not light up at all. Can you help?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
xpcman
Results 5801 - 5850 out of a total of 9,930