Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9351 - 9400 of about 12,700
  • wireless g router Closed

Hello, my name is christopher and i unplugged my wireless g router and now i can't connect to the internet because it said restarted it and i did and...

chris | WiFi | Latest reply: clowncrown Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to enable sharing between two computer ?? Closed

Hello, mY name is Phani. I would like to know whether I can establish a connection between my Home Computer and Office Computer. Anyhow both System's...

India_Kps | Network | Latest reply: Zah Jun 22, 2009
    2 replies
  • my dell studio Closed

Hello, my dell laptop will not connect to the wirless router in my house but it will connect to anyother router and it will connect to that router wi...

mystyleone1 | Network | Latest reply: clowncrown Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless Router Closed

Hello, Can Any One Tell Me How To Remove Or Break Wireless Router Password? Plz Help Me I have Wireless Connection In My Home & My Dad Not allow me ...

Linux | WiFi | Latest reply: clowncrown Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • going wireless Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm changing to wireless. - can I connect the router to any phone socket or does it have to be at the main phone socket to the house? - if ...

Winnie | WiFi | Latest reply: Winnie Jun 22, 2009
    3 replies
  • Can't log into myspace, directed to Google??? Closed

Hello, I have different myspaces which i use for music. When i try to log in i get redirected to the google start page!!!! I can't get into any o...

Gaza | Network | Latest reply: strnnger Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless connection problems Closed

Hello, I have a dsl connection to the internet to modem to wrv 54g lynksys router to wpc 54g ver3.1 laptoop adaptor in Toshiba laptop running winxp s...

jim | WiFi | Latest reply: jpk275 Jun 22, 2009
    2 replies
  • hey Closed

Hello, sounds like u know a bit about computers maybe u can help me im pre internet explorer 7 because anythink i download wont open including intern...

eddy | Network | Latest reply: onea97 Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Commview For WIFI and dell Inspiron 1545 Closed

Hello, I am using Dell Inspiron 1545 with windows 7 operating system and I want to install Commview for Wifi software.But I am not able to install th...

Suri | WiFi | Latest reply: gragrand Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • wifi issue compaq v3000 notebook Closed

Hello, My WiFi on my compaq v3000 is no longer detected... I think the device has been damaged as this occured shortly after I dropped the computure....

eliquid | WiFi | Latest reply: suff954 Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • AOE 1 LAN problem Closed

Hello, I am trying to play age of empires 1 over a wireless ad hoc network set up between two computers on vista. I've tried all sorts of things with...

Luke | Network | Latest reply: Luke Jun 22, 2009
    2 replies
  • network problem Closed

Hello, i am using hp compaq laptop and i have a broad band connection .whenever i want to connect the net,i need to create a new network connection a...

madhu | Network | Latest reply: onea97 Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • profile not display but logged in Closed

Hello, I am having trouble with my facebook account and my profile and pictures are not displayed. But i am logged in and it just have error on pag...

Sharda | Network | Latest reply: fella1960 Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • net in mobile Closed

Hello, i want to know the number to connect internet in my mobile and also i want to know the charge of using 1kb net from my mobile such as airtel ...

deepak | Network | Latest reply: fea_ture Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • LAN CONNECTION Closed

Hello, i want to know where to insert the lan cable and i want to know all the procedure to have a successful lan connection between my computer and ...

SEVIN | Network | Latest reply: dybbody Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • request for ethernet driver Closed

Hello, please how do I download hp compact d220mt ethernet driver to enable connect my pc to the internet.

Othniel | Network | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • poker Closed

Hello, i've been requered to install adobe flash player to play poker on facebook, i installed it several time but till now i can't access to the ser...

bougrene | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Jun 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • access another computer Closed

Hello, I have to computer with local connection , have both ip address. How to get access now. What to do to get into the other computer when n...

mimi | Network | Latest reply: flcconflict Jun 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • Intergated web cam on laptop Closed

Hello, Lately I have all sorts of issues getting my webcam to activate, It keeps coming up with the message that it is locked by another application....

Jimbo | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Jun 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • My Vista Laptop will not log onto to internet Closed

Hello, I have 2 laptops, one is Windows and the other Vista. I have no problem logging onto my wireless internet with Windows but cannot log on with ...

Mary | Network | Latest reply: flcconflict Jun 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • connecting to internet wireless Closed

Hello, im having problems with with my wireless. it does things like connect to server but wont connect to web page. i can connect to web page but th...

ser | WiFi | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jun 20, 2009
    2 replies
  • HP Officejet J5780 All-in-One Closed

Hello, My copier will not scan. It will copy, print and send a fax, but it will not scan. Message is An error has occurred while communicating ...

Kar | Network | Latest reply: TerryB Jun 20, 2009
    12 replies
  • connect different os in network Closed

Hello, hi there can we connect different os like vista and win xp thru a wireless in a network coz at my work place ever1z using win xp they can sh...

moni | Network | Latest reply: realiser Jun 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • required bios Closed

Hello, i have downloaded ps2 emulator from where can i get bios for my emulator ihave to run smackdown vs raw 2009

ali | Network | Latest reply: realiser Jun 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • wlan problem in dell inspiron 1525 xp Closed

Hello, whwn i installed wlan driver R173590 for dell 1525 inspiron xp, the window occured sayin ' the application failed to initialize properly (0xc...

shrad | Network | Latest reply: sadgurl Jun 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • Reset IP adress with a bat file Closed

Hello, Guys i have a bit of a problem and im interested if some1 here can help me with it. Ok so i download often from RS (Rapid Share) and i reset m...

JuKa | Network | Latest reply: moneymaker1 Jun 20, 2009
    3 replies
  • Wireless connection problem in Vista Closed

Hello, I have bought new Acer laptop with Vista. Earlier my wireless was working fine but recently my wireless connection disconnects very frequetl...

rjain4 | WiFi | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 20, 2009
    3 replies
  • cant get internet working on my phone Closed

Hello, i cant seem to getmy internet working because everytime i go on internet it says connextion failure please contact your operator please will y...

briony | Network | Latest reply: hussy Jun 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless Ethernet hookup Closed

Hello, I have been on the road lately and put up in hotels that have very limited wireless access. Twice in the last month, have had ethernet connec...

acopper57 | WiFi | Latest reply: acopper57 Jun 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • wifi connection Closed

Hello, i'm trying to connect my nintendo ds up to wifi, but every time i find a wireless connection (like linksys) the connection test fails. an err...

zach | WiFi | Latest reply: olfo81 Jun 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Driver Problem Closed

Hello, I was using windows vista earlier but because of a problem i had with its activation,i had to install a windows xp operating system to my hp c...

Tenacious D | Network | Latest reply: dybbody Jun 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Motion Computing LE1600 Wireless Problem Closed

Hey Guys & Gals, I reformatted my LE1600 today. I downloaded the drivers from the motion computing website, installed them and everything but the...

matt | WiFi | Latest reply: onea97 Jun 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Can't connect to the internet Closed

Hello, My other laptop in the house will not let the browser connect to the internet. I have called Belkin to see if there was a problem with my ...

oki | Network | Latest reply: gragrand Jun 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • i need help how to host a server Closed

hello i wanted to now how to run a working server for free and it show up on the internet bc i went to start new server did everthing any found my se...

me | Network | Latest reply: fea_ture Jun 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • internet won't open webpages Closed

Hello, when i open a new webpage i keep geting interent cannot display webpage. i tried going to LAN settings and unchecked them all but didn't do...

han | Network | Latest reply: kelly Jun 18, 2009
    2 replies
  • lampros Closed

Hello,

fafas | Network | Latest reply: iiunit Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • cs Closed

Hello, hi plzz tell me that how i can dawnload stup of cs conndtion zero without joining?

Raaza | Network | Latest reply: cversy Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • conecting to internet Closed

Hello, i want to ask how i can connect my phone to the internet by using bluetooth ? notice : the bluetooth device using to connect the phone wi...

zoom | Network | Latest reply: sinking38 Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • home network Closed

Hello, I have a cable internet, a wifi router, 2 desktop computers, 2 laptop computers 3 printers (1 photo,1 laser,1 color) and 4 I-touches (wirel...

Ho | Network | Latest reply: yashvintozor Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • network Closed

Hello, i have two questions 1. when a using a computer with a LAN can the network administrator know what websites am browsing or what websites i h...

baboo | Network | Latest reply: daywish Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • I still can't go to myspace website Closed

Hello, How come when I go to myspace it always go to google...

Roy | Network | Latest reply: voucher Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • I dont have a usb cable Closed

Hello, I dont have a usb cable or bluetooth or cd or anything like that. I downloaded some music from the telus website, so they are on my computer. H...

Big Bad Wolf | Network | Latest reply: silhouette34 Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • no bluetooth connection:::Blackberry 7130e Closed

Hello, I have a blackberry 71303....bluetooth is enabled. My old cell with my ringtones on it, will not connect to it. Am I doing something wrong? ...

ashlieb4 | Network | Latest reply: chochet57 Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • how fix some of my dell drivers Closed

Hello, please i need a help my dell inspiron 6400 have a problem the network control is not working,the ATI driver is not working the PCMCIA driver a...

Alfza | Network | Latest reply: Paddy Jun 17, 2009
    2 replies
  • wifi driver Closed

Hello, sir i don,t have ifi driver my hcl notebook p 21 pdc. it's serial no. is : 6074ax506721

shubh | WiFi | Latest reply: aquarelle Jun 17, 2009
    2 replies
  • MY WIRELESS CONNECTION WONT CONNECT Closed

Hey guys...my wireless connection says that it is connected and the signal strength reads excellent but when i click on internet explorer or search fo...

Clint | WiFi | Latest reply: lynn Jun 17, 2009
    2 replies
  • I can't go to myspace again Closed

Hello, I'm haveing serious issues trying to log into myspace. it's been over a week and i still cant log in!!!!! when i try to log in, I always goin...

Roy | Network | Latest reply: minipc Jun 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Need help computer network shared drive setup Closed

Hello, Ok I am in need of some help here as I am working on trying to figure some networking or remote desktop setups out. Heres what I want to do an...

Fletch | Network | Latest reply: Fletch Jun 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • connection problem with vista Closed

Hello, pls i need help in connection of phone that as show connected to pc suit to laptop but unable to browse with vista

joe | Network | Latest reply: srstart Jun 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • need help guys Closed

Hello friends, i got bsnl broadband connection..as i have laptop so i got one wi-fi modem from bsnl. now my problem is that through that wi-fi i am n...

hitosummy | Network | Latest reply: f.st64 Jun 16, 2009
    1 reply