The discussions

Netgear wireless router works ok wired, but..

Hello, I have a Netgear CG814 wireless router with wpa-personal security key hooked up thru an ARRIS modem on comcast hi-speed internet. Everything wa...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Help with a 2 computer network

Hello, I need some help hooking up two computers with an ETHERNET cable. I have two computers running XP Pro, both have an ETHERNET port. I am on d...

xpcman

Same stupid problem

Hello, I am having the same problem...I can login in to myspace fro my cricket phone but not from my computer. Everytime I try it sends me to google....

stevenlif

Cant connect through wireless

Hello, please can anyone help i got a second laptop only it dont give me the option anywhere to connect to my router without useing the ethernet my d...

danilo45

Logging in

Hello, When I try to log in it sends me to google. I've tried everything and don't know what else to do please help! i have not been able to log in...

peaceangel

Pls reply back soon

Hello, i hav a bsnl broadband DNA-A211-1 modem, i hav got it connected to my pc and i hav no prob wi it!!... i just wanted to know how to connect it ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Trouble setting up my linksys wireless router

Hello, I suppose i should give you the skinny of it to show my troubles. I recently returned home to find that my brother decided to replace ou...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
jonnie_777

Wireless connection

Hello, i just got a fujitsu siemens laptop. It has wondows vista in it. im trying to connect to a wireless connection but unable to do it. infact it ...

jonnie_777

Myspace isn't logging in for me

Hello, i am having some of the same issues with myspace. i go to log in and it redirects me back to google...it's really upsetting because i love mysp...

guera

Vista can't find xp despite lltd

Hello, I tried to set up a LAN with my housemate to do some file sharing and possibly some LAN gaming. Ofcourse nothing seems to work with us. Situ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
Jortmans

Problem in server

Hello, friends I want to create a server within 5 to 6 pc in Lan but i haven't any sever OS.Can is it possible ,If yes then How,I also want if any cl...

dishy

Unable to access internet

Hi, Here i am facing some issues with Internet Explorer. Whenever i am clicking any link in my mail/message. It it opening My document/showing ...

viewsonic1

Adding a laptop to my network

Hello, I have a desktop, with a comcast modem & a netgear router. my laptop is set up with my network but my husband has a compaq laptop,(without a w...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
Charlene /HELP

Peer to peer

Hello, I want to connect 2 systems in peer . Pl help me.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

How to form a cluster of servers with same ip

Hello, i want to form a cluster of servers where all the servers have the same ipaddress.so that from the point of view of clients computers it will ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
priya

I lost my ability to share my internet

Hello, I am tryng to share my wireless connection, but whenever I right click on the connection and go to the advanced tab of properties, the interne...

SYSTEM ONE

How can i closs one ip address on the my lan

Hello, Sir i have LAN network , and there is many networks or one PC accessing my network , so how can i disconnected one pc on the network , i wa...

digsore

My router wont connect to the internet

Hello, i have a netgear wireless router and up till about 3 days ago it stopped connecting to the internet. the wireless is green but the internet lig...

adslpro1

Lan connection problem

Hello, Sir, i am having a problem with Internet connection. A group of LAN is connected each system is connected by Internet and all systems a...

wimax1

I want to use my internet in 2 pc

Hello, i have 2 pc and 1 broadband internet connection. i want to use the internet both pc, but how. please help...........

Danie_itc

Cant find the place to click on for connectin

Hello, please ould sombody help me i had someone wipe my kaptop and now i cant find to click on so i can connect to my router

kat_goes_purr

Leased line

Hello, i have a router 1812 series and one 1841 series. is it suitable for leased line. any plz tell me the leased line configuration. any connect...

vishnu

Linksys router wag354g with a belkin switch

Hello, I've had my linksys router working for ages (around 1 year) with 3 of my machines being connected throu a Belkin 5 port 10/100mbps switch. ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Net sharing

Hello, my name is musheeruddi i am from india how to share the 2 systems in internet connection with one ip address .

xpcman

Internet connection

Hello, i am from malesia i am using internet connection in my laptop service provider is Celcome broad band. i have one K770i sony ericson mobile ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
Prakash

An old network query

Hello, I have an HP workstation which is connected to my internet router via a LAN cable and an HP laptop which connects wirelessly to the router. Bot...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
Wavey

Local area connection

Hello, i have a pc last day it was unable to boot now i repaired the system successfully but now local area connection is showing connected with 100m...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
rOcK oN

Connection problem

Hello, we have too many computer here in our company to connect in a limited lan network how to steal a connection or fast connect to hinet or inter...

melodyfive

Problem with internet sharing

Hello, how to share a internetwork in lan network

netgear5

Printer not responding

Hello, computer not reading the printer or responding

daywish

Forgot password

Hello, im here to tell you dat i forgot mypass word and i requested the password in myspace and says it has been seen to my email and i never rece...

fayalit

Black screen+alarm sound after wine spilt...

Hello, Help please! After spilling some wine on my LG laptop and doing all the above steps, my laptop is not working. The screen is complete...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
Anto

How to cannect two nic cards in single system

Hello, helo friends i maintain one internet center i have 8 systems and one canon zerox meachan but i am using 8 pin switch to connect the systems. i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
wire and plugs

Wireless pc unable to go online

Hello, there i am frustrated with the process i have to do in order to go online. I have a dlink wda-2320 range booster wireless antenna. When the co...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
Vipin

Inspiron 1525

Hello, Re-installed vista on an Inspiron 1525, but now the laptop cannot see the network card and/or appropriate drivers. Tried the Dell site - use...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
ciboxpen

Hub wont allow me to connect to the internet

Hello, i have 2 computers connected to a hub whic is connected to a netgear wirless router i can connect to the internet wirelessley but when i go to ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
leane4

My pc doesn't want to connect to the internet

Hi, so my PC has been dead for a couple of months, and only yesterday was fixed. (Problem with the hard disk, had to re-install windows, etc, etc...) ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
Aryon

Increase speed of vidio downloading

Hello, I just tested my connection and download speeds and they are functioning at 2% of what they should be. I have a cable modem with windows vista...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
bigd519

Cannot connect to the net although its there?

Hello, I just bought a USB stick and have connected it OK to my laptop. It appears to be all OK and the laptop indicates it is receiving data from th...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
okietechnician

Set up cd not detecting internet connection

Hello, I am using the set up CD for the Linksys Wireless-G (WRT54G) Router and in the first step the wizard doesn't detect an internet connection (eve...

okietechnician

Internet connection

Hello, I was wondering if you can be on the internet with your PC and your laptop at the same time? We have a linksys router. Any help would be app...

okietechnician

Can't connect to internet

Hello, A couple of days ago I reformatted my computer but I can't seem to be able to get onto the internet. Before reformatting, the internet worked ...

okietechnician

Lan

Hello, can any one tell me how to make peer to peer connection between laptop to desktop and vice verse on my desktop windows xp home and on lapto...

okietechnician

Network problem

Hello, Hello, I came through a very weird problem. In my office We have one connection but two different networks using two Linksys wireless switche...

okietechnician

Passworde way

Hello, pls. how can i make passworde for my router linksys model # wrt54g3 best regard,

okietechnician

Linksys wireless card issues

Hey, i just recently built a new computer and have everything running smooth!! The only problem is my wireless card, i have a linksys wireless route...

xoulin

W2k laptop to wifi to vista laptop to use ptr

Hello, I setup my vista laptop to connect via wifi to a kodak esp9 printer. That works well. I want to have my windows 2000 professional laptop use...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
RT

Problem with the wrt 110 router

Hello, how are u , i had my WRT 110 Router was configured it was working very good but my destop got a virus so everything had to be removed ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
DJ AKSHAY

Don't have browser

Hello,I bought a router and a wireless adpter for my second computer at home the signal strenght is great, however I can't et in the internet in the ...

satvinder

Gateway ip address pop up

Hello, hi i'm having some problems with my port forwarding. i know what my ip address and gateway address i have. but when i put the ip address in th...

nprisuzu
Results 9351 - 9400 out of a total of 9,931