The discussions

Check ip

Hello, How you check the ip addresses of all computers on network?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
s@vior

Bsnl broadband

Hello, Hi I am using BSNL BroadBand 750 + plan.My Modem is nokia siemens c2110.I can access internet in one computer,But I want to connect m...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
Nirav Bhatt

Gprs setting

Hello, Can you plase send me gprs setting for A810(motorola)

dancedhall

High speed internet driver installation probl

Hello, Iam having a bsnl wll high speed internet yesterday I hav installed windows 7 on my system.....l hav inserted the CD rom and installed the dri...

Nirav Bhatt

Networking 2 wireless computers and printer

Hello, I just bought a new HP Touchsmart Laptop for personal use, I currently have a Dell that I use for work. they both run Vista. I have a wireles...

Nirav Bhatt

Creating a server driven lan

Hello, I want to create a LAN with 5 PC and 1 Laptop. Now i want 1 PC as server (With windows Server 2003). And others as its client to give the ...

Nirav Bhatt

Facebook is not load in my compuyter

Hello, I can not access in facebook. I try more to access but the result is zero. I manage add ons.........where I enable all. I also delete all t...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
rezowan

Need key

Hello, I purchased the Network Pro last year after my trial period ended and just this week had to update to the new version now I have lost all abil...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

How to download video in sigmatel e78

Hello, please help me hgow to downlaod video in my sigmatel e78 mobile phone i have tried using my pc to uplaod avi,3gp files but my mobile does not ...

dancedhall

Home based offline jobs

Hello, I live in bangalore.I tried to surf on the internet fo some home based jobs.And all the sites were asking me for some investment or registrati...

fea_ture

Networking

Hello, I have a question and it's realy hard understand... we have one database in vb6.0 how to network that..... i hope you have answer?......... ...

sharpman

Fake32gb kingston pendrive

Hello, I have recently purchased 32GB Kingston pendrive from a boy who was selling it on footpath for Rs.300/- On the very first day I copied arou...

dancedhall

Internet connection sharing

Hello, My internet connection is with aol and uses a USB ADSL modem. the only computer which this works with does not have a wireless card so i canno...

closeup22

Ibm

Hello, I have an IBM laptop ,it can not starting ,the power supply is on

closeup22

My password aint working

Hello,

afsgun

Mobile tv phone

Hello, how can i get gprs and mms settings on my nokia n99 china mobile duel sim tv phone (m230)

closeup22

Gprs setting

Hello, how to activate gprs setting on my loop prepaid connection... or send m gprs setting..

afsgun

Competitive study on mobile service providers

Hello, hiiiiiiii i want a project report about aircel on competitive study on mobile service provider

afsgun

Problem with facebk and internet explorer

Hello, i m having problem login to fb as well and worst of all, once i start up my comp, i can use the internet explorer, but in less than a min, i w...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
jj09

How can i get my passwords

Hello, plase , can you help me my problem, i lose my passwords... thank you

closeup22

Need help. where is my wireless adapter?

Hello, I've got Dell Latitude C 640. I had to reinstall the operating system from recovery disks. All was smooth. Now, when I'm trying to install ...

closeup22

Babd width managment

Hello, i want to monitor all the internet users on the local intranet network and manage the band width since some of the user...

closeup22

To get a ip address

Hello, can anybody help me 2 get a IP address to play couter strike online............

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
Nirav Bhatt

Internet disconecting

Hello, in my office i have static ip TATA indicom internet, this conection configured in modem as sherd internet. And conected from modem to switch ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

My labtop

Hello, I CANT NOT CONNECT TO INTERNET

sharpman

Helpwith laptop&wifi configurationforinternet

Hello, I have an internet connection via RJ45 cable provided in a Building of 6 Appartments. Each appartment use only one cable at the time as a sou...

sharpman

Cantconect to internet

Hello, I can connect to my wireless, but can't connect tointernet. I can ping my ip but faill when pinging web site. I have a toshiba L305-S5894. Run...

sharpman

2 ip for internet connection in a lan

Hello Sir, I have two internet lines (Broad Band and ADSL) connected to one computer. This is for, if one line is disturb or doesn't function then ...

sharpman

Need help with setting up a lan

Hello, I need to figure out how to set up a LAN..something idk. I wanna be able to Just transfer my pictures and music off my Computer (xp..i th...

sharpman

Cant get gprs working on my mini kao9

Hello, can eny one help i orderd a mini nokia kao9 but wen i go on the internet it saying gprs is not subscribed can eny one help me ??

re_mi

I want my acount enabled

Hello,i mistakenly disenabled my facebook acount while during confimation of the acount, this was due to the fact that i didn't understand what i was ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
Tunde

Can't connect internet through internet sharing b

Hello, me and my freind connect by lan.he has get internet connection.he was allow to üse internet by other user by internet sharing.he is use broad...

re_mi

Internet

Hello, i want to access my text messages via nokia pc suite can i use internet on phone while connecting it with computer via usb cable and using a ...

onea97

Hai

Hello, sir plse sent me the free gprs trick of idea or airtel or aircel that working in sony w 200i i am living in kerala. plse....:-(

onea97

Two laptops fron one usb internet

Hello, Is it possible to connect two laptops from single USB wireless internet?

dybbody

Connection

Hello, i have got sagem router on sky broadband and need to put nintendo wii on the internet ,it just will not connect do i need to get something so ...

dawooddoe

Phone configurations

Hello, to every one out there do u want to use ur phone and turn the world upside down with u loging everyday on net ur are wellcome to my world all ...

pcsces

Wireless network

Hello, I'd like to know how to config wireless network?i mean lan network using access point more than one

dybbody

Connection between local internet and vpn

Hello, We have access to VPN as well as Local internet connection and I would like to access local internet connection when I'm connected to VPN, W...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
naddy

Can't connect to to wireless from laptop help

Hello, I have a laptop with wireless and I am trying to connect to my sisters wireless Linksys. Is not secured but when I try to use it, it asks me ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
realiser

Network

Hello, I have a vista home premium 64 bit desktop and a vista home preminu 64 bit laptop. My network can't find the laptop. I have tried most every...

realiser

Changing ssid name

Solved

Hello, I wanted to change my SSID and put a password but dont know where to? I'm using Wi-Fi (Linksys wireless-g broandband Router) and we are curr...

realiser

Vindow vista can not connect to wireless

Hello, i have d- link router and i ahve window vista the prob is i can see my network but i can not connect i give me message window can not connec...

Enginer Sam

To connect laptop with pc

Hello, i have dell laptop in which i installed vista business edition and i have another desktop pc in which windows xp is installed. Now i want to...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
rajkiran

Wireless will not turn on

Hello, how do i to turn on the wireless on a hp pavilion dv6 it say it is disable and when i push the wireless botton it say the wireless is ture off?...

realiser

Office 2007 installation

Hello, My name is Santosh Kumar Gupta. I am a Desktop Engineer of Book & Periodical Agency I want to ask you that What can I Install the Office 2007...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
realiser

I cant connect to the internet

Hello, I have a problem with my Dell intel core Duo Lap Top it will not connnect to my home internet connection it just tells me that it is identifin...

bike7222

How to fine the ip address

Hello, I want to find out the IP addresses of tha all the users that are accessing the web site on the internet, allthough i am not the owner of t...

realiser

Aircel pi,not able to connect to laptop.

Hello, I activated 98 Pocket Internet and able to browse in my mobile.But not able to connect to laptop. I called cc lot of times but not worthy. Plz...

ka_ebe@yahoo.com

Wireless driver for hp pavillion dv2000

Hello, Can somebody help me? I did recovery for my hp pavillion dv2000 with the manufacturers vista operating system.I also installed the network an...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
sensei.moore
Results 7851 - 7900 out of a total of 9,930