The discussions

Protocol header

Hello, In most of the protocols header,we happen to find some more reserved or unused fields,why?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ip address being changed after some time

Hello, I am facing a problem in my IBM Laptop that after some time the wireless connection dropping and also ip address is being changed. Please help...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Ramanuj

How to connect lan between 16 pcs.plz tell me

Hello,

ash_perez01

Internet

Hello, I put McAfee on my computer, and now my internet is messed up. It says that I am fully connected, but when I click on my internet link, the p...

dist.urbd

2 vista computer lan problem ---really angry

Solved

Hello, Okay, i have a HUGE PROBLEM WITH TWO COMPUTER AND IS REALLY IRRITATING ME!!! I have a notebook which i was able to connect to my friends insta...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
abdusamed

Need driver for wireless pci adapter

Hello, I HAVE PUT IN A WIRELESS PCI CARD AND BUT I NEED THE DRIVES FOR IT AND I TRYED TO FIND SOME ONLINE BUT FOUND NON

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Pen drive is not detecting

Hello my pen drive is not detecting even if loss data won't matter

deepbreathe

Myspace.com

Hello,every time i go to myspace.com my computer says its a bad request. why does this keep appearing every time i go to this web site.?

suff954

Is it possible

Hello, is it possible to change an xbox live account to a diffrent xbox?

suff954

Acecss internet through mobile on laptop

Hello, could u pls suggest me how can i connect my samsung mobile (model-SGH-J700 ) to compaq laptop

suff954

Ip share

Hello, i want to one ip saare to use 2pc .but internet office block the ip share option now how can i share the ip .

suff954

Lan usage with 4port wireless broadnad modem

Hello, i have 4 port with wireless modem for my broadband connection. The modem is provided with 4 RJ45 Ports and also with one USB Port + Wireless ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

How do i connect routher,switch & wirelss

Hello, i have wireless moderm with USB port , i browse convinently , but i want to network using switch , please do i need anything like routher agai...

xpcman

Connection through mobile modem and desk and

Hello, is this possible to use a internet connection using mobile bluetooth modem on desktop and also share this modem from lapt...

xpcman

Wanna bluetooth ipod nano

Solved

hi , i just want to use bleutooth on my ipod nano please HELP

xpcman

Will netgear adaptor work with n network?

Hello, I am having trouble with connecting to a n wireless network. I have an old Netgear wireless PC Card 32-bit Cardbus WG511 adaptor. On the bac...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
Computercrazy123

My facebook won't show my inbox

Hello,m dek n my facebook doesn't respond to anything I do..it would show my inbox but when I open it,even if it has massages it shows empty...even i...

dist.urbd

Facebook account is disabled?

Hello, I stopped using my Facebook account for some very little time. I had exams, soi had little time to be on the web. Once my exams where o...

ash_perez01

Msn error code : 80040154

Hello guys , every time I try to sign in to MSN, it always appears an error code : 80040154 and it always tells me to sign in again later... can...

dist.urbd

How to increase my internet speed?

Hello, I used to be the only one using my internet connection but when 2 of my cousins started sharing with my connection through a router i...

ash_perez01

I need i.p

Hello, please I use MTN & I need settings to download with sharemobile free.

ash_perez01

Cant get linkseys router to work

Hello, Please someone help me with my router WRT54G! I cant get it setup again

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Internet sharing w/ 1 pc wireless

Is it possible to share an internet connection w/ 1 pc using a wireless nic (host pc) w/ another pc that doesn't w/o using a router/switch/hub?

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Can not find any wireless

Hello, Guys I just installed windows vista in my laptop but now it can not connect to the internet, there is a message that says It can not find ...

xpcman

How can i make my pendrive bootable

Hello, this is shen plz tell me how can i make my pendrive bootable

xpcman

How toaircel gprs connect to pc

Hello, am using aircel pocket internet in sony ericsson w200i and i connect to pc connection appear on task bar but does not enter into internet. my ...

suff954

Downloading i.p

Hello, guys abeg I nid to download wit sharemobile. Can any1 send me d settings & I.P please. MTN

suff954

Code netgear wireless router

Hello, please tell how to code my Netgear wpn824 wireless router and also how to change its username

suff954

Anable to connect to the wireless

Hello, im having a problem.when i connect to the network.and then its said that"press the configuration button on the access point before continuing ...

dawooddoe

Help with router!

Hello, I have a desktop computer and a laptop and i have a wireless router it is a linksys router. I have internet on my desktop and it is connected ...

dawooddoe

Web pages with user login& password dont open

Hello, Internet explorer canot display web pages that have a user login & password, i.e. hotmail,myspace etc.can you please help me?

suff954

Not able to connect internet to pc

Hello, Hello,i got my new connection of aircel as it provides free gprs for one month at rs 98 only. i am using spice x1 and installed pc suite, but ...

deepbreathe

Link failure

Hello, I am using Aircel pocket internet , by connecting through phone (Nokia 3500) USB Modem to Laptop (Hp 520) . Actually the drawback is that i ...

deepbreathe

Yxtel 8502 phone

Hello, i like my xytel phone but cant seem to stop the wallpaper page from keep changing when phone knocked or shook , have turned off screen vib but...

deepbreathe

Can't download anything

Hello, My acer aspire 5335 is having problems downloading anything at all. I would go to download something and press run or either save but it wil...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
romeril

Handset setting

Hello, Sir i would like to know that how i getting internet accessebility of mocromax Q3 i wil conntact my service povider(BSNL U P SONEBHADRA DIST) ...

deepbreathe

Pc suite

Hello, Is there any pc siute for maxx mx404 to connect with pc? I download pc sync from www.maxxmobiles.in but it cant detect my c...

deepbreathe

Gprs not subscribed

Hello,

deepbreathe

Bluetooth

Hello, How Do I Download Bluetooth On My Computer ?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Same problem as most

Hello, I bought a new Verizon modem/router in one because my old modem had broken and I figured that this combo would give me the strongest signal. W...

xpcman

Changing broadband to another computer

Hello, Tell me if I can change my broadband to another computer in my home (pc)

optimystix

Xp laptop to windows 7 desk top

Hello, I have DSL connection with wireless. I have a new desk top with Windows 7 plugged into LAN. I have a laptop with Windows XP with wireless. I...

optimystix

Msn interrupts internet connection

Hello, I got a strange issue with my network and I can't find anyone else with the same problem. Quite a lot of times when I log into MSN Messen...

Anden

Wireless modem installation

Hello, I have a PC running XP and broadband via AOL. I have just purchased a laptop Windows 7 and want wireless connection on my laptop I have a Be...

rossdavid

Gprs

Hello, I Need manual bsnl gprs settings for spice x 1

deepbreathe

Forgot gmail password

Hello, i have forgot my gmail acoount password please give me some solution as soon as possible.and i also forgot my security question

deepbreathe

Gprs

Hello, Hi i have g five e71 china mobile .i want GPRS setting

deepbreathe

For increasing speed of aircel gprs

Closed

Hello, Iam using nokia n70 and I want to increase the speed of aircel gprs.

deepbreathe

Pc internet through nokia5130

Hello,i want us internet on pc through mobile gprs plse help me what i do complet give me information my computer p4 dell gx260 window xp my mobil...

deepbreathe

Browsing settings

Hello, pls i want to be browsing on my phone,the mtn settings has refuse to work on my phone

suff954
Results 5901 - 5950 out of a total of 9,930