The discussions

Browsing settings

Hello, pls i want to be browsing on my phone,the mtn settings has refuse to work on my phone

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Assign ip address

Hello, We have a ethernet cable (running from local sql server pc router) being connected to 8-port LAN switch(s1).From this switch, 2 ethernet cabl...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
ananth

Unable to connect samsung m7603 to internet

Hello, my mobile is samsung M7603 BEAT EDITION and i m unable to connect my mobile with samsung PC SUIT i am using BSNL sim and i am living in oriss...

dist.urbd

How can i delete this msn plus

how do u delete this msn plus its doing my head in i cant see what i am writing :@

dist.urbd

Plz provide the link

Hello, IAM USING BROADBAND CONNECTION . AND IAM USING ROUTER . WHEN I USING SWISS SOFTWARE IN ROUTER WHEN MODEM IS ON THE PAGE CANNT BE DISPLAY . PL...

suff954

Gprs setting

Hello, Actualy i have Micromax Q3 mobile with me, in that i have Airtel GPRS connection also I want to know how can i will connect Internet Connectio...

suff954

Sharing internet using crossover cable

Hello, I am having 2 laptops. One with microsoft vista as OS has wireless card , and other with microsoft XP as OS does not have wireless card. Both ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
auaryamane

P1i mobile bluetooth connection to laptop

Hello, Dear Sir, I am having p1i (sony ericsson) mobile. I want to connect it through blutooth with laptop for internet connection, but while c...

suff954

I need ip access

Hello, i want to change my local ip to usa ip.how will i do that huh?

Kmiller4u

Internet

Hello, i can use firefox to access the internet but notinternet explorer got any solutions or whats the problem

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
marie

Laptop tp wireless network

Hello, I have a wireless network set up at home and the two home computers and my laptop have happily connected to this for over a year. Sudd...

dawooddoe

Bluetooth starting problem

Hello, i purchased dell inspironon 1440 on jan 7, 2010, i am unable to start bluetooth, itried everything written in product manual.but i ...

deepbreathe

Myspace wont work

Hello, every time i type in www.myspace.com i am taken to the google search home page. this has been happening for several days now. how do i get ar...

deepbreathe

Network key

Hello,i am setting up a wireless connection on my loptop but it keeps asking me for a natwork key how do i get it

deepbreathe

Network administration 2008

Hello, can i have documents about network administration 2008 thanks for your help

deepbreathe

Suggestions

Hello, i have downloaded on my phone directly. but can't open the msg. reply must

ash_perez01

How to speed up my connection

Hello, i got photon connection in august 2009 from that day onwards i cant use it properly the connection speed will be go into 0.00 and then i want...

ash_perez01

Operamini settings for mtn

Hello, thanks for being there us,please i want mtn settings for nokia 72, nokia 70, nokia 3230, nokia 65.I will be very greatful if u send to my ema...

ash_perez01

Facebook problem

Hello, when i go to facebook it said internet explore has stop working and can open this site.I close it and reopen again and it said the same thing...

dist.urbd

Networking

Hello, I want to know the whole thing about networking the computers. setting IP adress and so on...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
geffmax2010

Mass storage problems & wifi pc conection .

Hello, i have samsung star mobile. i have connected the internet brosing but it is not connect. and it is not mass storage. Kindly same advice...

ash_perez01

Can't login to facebook

Hello, it's just happen last nite, when i try to login to facebook, every time i enter my accnt name & password, it says error or diagnose problem in...

dist.urbd

Wireless internet connection

Hello, I have my internet service through centurylink. I also have a router that is connected to my roku box. I have no problem with the roku connect...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
Kmiller4u

Wrt54g router

Hello, I have a LINKSYS WRT54G router. I am trying to set it up on my deskstop. I have connected the router to the cable modem and I have connect...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
Kmiller4u

Changing language

Hello, i have a vaio laptop whose language is italian. how cn i change it in english? i have many files and document on my laptop. how cn i change th...

xpcman

Can't connect to internet explorer

Hello,my problem is that recently i have face speed slow down on internet explorer and now i can't access internet explorer.this problem is really ann...

8 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
Ivan

Ucweb setting for nokia 5310

Hello, Ucweb setting for nokia 5310 i have bsnl pripaid card

suff954

Some body using my account

Hello, my ex is using my face book she has changed my email password and my face book password so theres no way i can get in to it and delete shes be...

suff954

Face book hacked

Hello, plz cud you help me delete face book my ex has all my passwords so theres no way i can delete it,shes causing problems with my family and frie...

suff954

Configuration about networking

Hello, Hello sir, I work in a office where I have to make a LAN connection within 3 machines by using broadband connection. please guide me step by s...

dawooddoe

Need freebrowsing

Hello, any bdy how has free browsing setting which i can use 2 browse on my phone

dist.urbd

Computer names

Hello, in network how i hack other computer names and address

dist.urbd

Run phone softwares in a pc

Hello, This is how run Phone java software in a PC http://phoneinpc.blogspot.com/

kumari

Airtel

Hello, dear i want to trick use on bsnl airtel tricks toh mere pass hai he trick batane hai toh bsnl ki btao

dist.urbd

Lan setup

Hello,frz can any one explain me how to setup lan? i have pc(desktop) that is connected through cable to wireless router and i have loptop that is con...

ash_perez01

No wifi

Hello, I was having isssue with my HPdv4000 laptop which had windows xp on at the time i was able to connect to the internet using wifi but i just re...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Resetting router password

Hello, I have an i pod I'm attempting to link with my router (wrt54Gg) but have lost my password. How can I reset my password in order to link my ...

suff954

How to share computer on networking

HAPPY REPULIC DAY Hello,Sir Plz Tell me What is Netowking & h to share computer on network step by step Thanks & Regards Dileep Kumar

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Want to improve net speed

Hello, i am using IDEA NET SETTER. the surffing n downloading speed is slow. Want help to improve speed.

suff954

Gprs

Hello, sir i want to subscribe gprs for idea network ,pls let me know about gprs setting for china mobile g'five808

suff954

Slm

Merhaba, hesabım kapatılmiş benım haberım yok yanlıslık la olmus olması gerekıyo tekrar acılması mumkun mu acaba

deepbreathe

Facebook problems

Hello, I can't log out of facebook on my computer, but i can use my mobile to get in and out of facebook. Really need to log out on computer. Hel...

ash_perez01

Cannot connect to myspace

Hello, There is no connection problem with my computer or internet but I cannot re-connect to myspace but I can enter any other site

dist.urbd

Rebuilt computer not connecting to internet

Hello,

dist.urbd

Aproplem to log in facebook

Hello, ihave aproplem with my facebook account iwas logging in to my account with amobile number and without email adress it was working for along ti...

ash_perez01

Hey I'm trying to log on top facebook while I'm at school and it goes to the ask.com page every time I log in what is the problem. Thanks Joe

ash_perez01

How do i download videos from my ipod nano8gb

Hello, I have some very valuable family videos that I have taken on my iPod and now want to download to my computer (copy) so that I never lose them....

ash_perez01

Gprs settings

Hello, i own lg gm 200 and i wan aircel pocket internet gprs settings for my handset.plz help

ash_perez01

Find

Hello, were will i find my 02 wireless network security key???

dist.urbd

Internet down after downloading big files!

Hello, Whenever I download a big file likee (500mb or bigger)...my connection goes away ! Whenever I click on the blinking computers down in the tas...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
blahblahblah12345
Results 5951 - 6000 out of a total of 9,931