The discussions

Linksys router password

When I type in the password for my Linksys router as "admin", as I have been told to do, it comes up 401 unauthorized. I've tried typing in other pas...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
lb

Linksys wireless router

Sorry to pester you again, I contaced my ISP to see what would happen if I reset my router, and got the following message: You shouldn't need to re...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
lb

Can't install my wireless card

Hello, I have a Armada laptop 1700 on windows xp I've tried to install my wireless card and computer says hardware found, when I try to set up wirele...

jennyg

Network

Hello, i have a problem in one system i.e my 10 systems are connect in the workgroup, but one system i can't access in the workgroup. all systems ...

dawooddoe

Wifi is not connected on laptop

Hello, i had problem..with my laptop DELL with Vista.that not connect WIFI..at starting i used WIFI on my Laptop .but dnt know what happen...now my...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Berlkin g usb adapter = slow?

Hello, here is the basic background of what i have and compared too Desktop(window xp) + berklin g usb adapter = got 11mb/s (www.speedtest.net) M...

rickster

Problem about connecting opera to my n5130

Hello, im mia, i just want to ask how to enable my opera mini.. im trying to connect but it always says that packet data connection not available. ca...

ash_perez01

Connectivity

Hello, i have a net connection on my mobile.not in my pc. can i connect the mobile to pc directly. if its possible please reply the answers. as soon...

ash_perez01

Hey!

Can nyone give meh advice, someone is hakin my accnt and i wanna no how 2 stop that person from doin it, or find out who it is, ny advice? plzzz respo...

dist.urbd

This ghost is killing meeee !!!

HI...I CHANGE DE HDD ON MY TOSHIBA LAPTOP BUT WHEN I TRY 2 USE THE RECOVERY DISK,,AT THE MIDDLE OF THE RECOVERY A GHOST APPEARS ...WHAT THIS MEANS ?? ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
soloflex

Laptop will not connect to intenet

Hello, I have a Acer Aspire One .. I am able to get online at work but can't at home. I have a Airlink 101 router and it appears all is working as my...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Internet sharing between 2 pc's

Hello, I need to connect my laptop and another laptop which runs on Windows XP Service Pack 2. My laptop is currently connect to the internet thro...

xpcman

Dell latitude d600

Hello, hey did u ever get the problem fixed or know an info on how to fix it i losttttt and been lost 4 2 days no 1 gives u wat u need they jus say i...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
getmoney2001

How to connect internet through mobile in pc

Closed

Hello, Sir, I have maxx mobile (mx 463). I want to connect Internet on pc through mobile. plz send me the process of connecting inter...

deepbreathe

Sharing internet connection in two pcs where

Hello, I have two computers where I want to share my internet connection from one pc to another. Bt the prob is, the main pc have a fixed mac addre...

dawooddoe

Mobile 2 pc connect problem

Hello, my maxx mobile mx533 is not connecting 2 pc what can be done

deepbreathe

I need cheats

Hello,pls i need the latest settings 4 my laptop on any network am begging u wt ur God and any good opera 4.2 and bolt lite cheat settings.my email:ef...

deepbreathe

Confim code

Hello, Michelle, i have link my yahoo email to facebook, but whenever i go to access my facebook account , it asked for a confim code. which i dono...

deepbreathe

Blue screen appears when put wireless adapter

Hello, I have this big problem when I put my wireless network adapter into my laptop, some blue screen appears reporting some error and something abo...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
kieferschild

Networking

Hello, sir,i want to know about some networking help... sir ,can u please tell me that how can i see the active ip addresses and the domain servers....

suff954

How to access pocket internet

Hello, i have been using pocket internet last 2 month, but last few days whenever i want to access net one massage is coming on my mobile i.e."End Ca...

ash_perez01

Linksys router wrt54g2

Hello, I have a Linksys router WRT54g2, the sleek black one, my problem is I cannot get the access restrictions to work, no matter what time I put in...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
finallygotit

How to get your web key numbers

Hello, i need to know how to get your we key numbers back cause i forgot how to get it!

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Wireless connection to new desktop

Hello, I am trying to connect wireless to new Dell desktop, I have a older Dell desktop and just purchased Cisco wireless router connected to older s...

xpcman

I can't sign into msn messenger

Hello, everytime i try to sign they say ''your contact list is not available right now , please try again later'' i asked one of my friends about th...

Mendim H.

How to create an internet connection

Hello, i'm using windows xp as as my os. pls help me to create a new internet connection (LAN or High-speed)

deepbreathe

Lap top to pc wireless internet acess.

Hello, How do I connect my lap top to my PC with an ethernet cable to use my wireless from my lap top.... So I am able to use the internet on my PC?...

kieferschild

Laptop drivers

Hello, please provide me HCL P30 PDC motherboard and sound drivers Thanks and Regards Praveen Singh Chauhan

deepbreathe

Configure of microsoft outllook

Hello, i want to configure my ms outlook. My account is on yahoo.co.in . Kindly send me all the sattings related of same. Thanks.

deepbreathe

My computer will retart when my wifi is turn

Hello, lem with my Toshiba laptop...when I turn on my wifi my computer will automatically restart...Please help what are the posible reason.

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

About login

Hello, i cant login

deepbreathe

Adjusting wireless router "channel"

I've been trying to find out on Nintendo website how to connect my wii and dsi to the internet, as I am having problems with this. One of the things ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Modem-wireless computer-cable-nonwirles comp

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to get internet from a computer with wireless to one without. here is my setup: downstairs I have a linksys wi...

confused james

Ip address

Hello, why do we need two addresses,IP address and MAC address?

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
Tooba

Require ip conflict help

Hello, have two laptops in the household. now have a ip conflict with a D-link wbr2310 router. one is a Mac running airport, the other a IBM lenovo...

WSP1

How to connect lan without dial up connection

Hello, yesterday i got broad band connection from bsnl...they r connect to via dial up connection mode but i want access the internet connection di...

dawooddoe

Linksys router not working properly

Hello, I have a Linksys router works well with the cable attached but when I go to wireless I get a strong signal but unable to get on the internet...

suff954

Connecting local area network

Hello, can you please guide me step by step on how tosetup a local area network on four computers in three offices they all have windows xp

kieferschild

Viruse problem

Hello, i am using nokia 3110 classic mobile for internet access and sometimes i have to download some files then after that my mobile became hang and...

ash_perez01

Download speed of torrent

Hello, dear i have a huawei mobile with EVDO wirless 3.1 connection of PTCL n my system is win xp sp 2 2002 n 2.0 with 512 ram with 64 video n i got...

Popescu

Reconnecting my wifi

I recently bought and connected a new computer and somehow I did not connect my WiFi. I'm not top of the line computer savvy but understand enough. ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Kmiller4u

My computers network is messed up.

Hello, I am currently having trouble with my computer. I used to have our homes networks computers, all showing on my network places, now, mostly all...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Alexander

Linksys router security code

Hi I have a wireless router, which I use to connect my laptop to the internet. However, I need the code to get the internet on my Nintendo DSi and I ...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Confused

I cannot connect to the internet

Hello, I have a gateway laptop with windows vista and I can not access the internet in any way. My computer says its connected and that there is exce...

rizvisa1

Are my drivers installed

Hello, How do you check to see if all drivers are installed, I reloaded windows xp, now i can not get internet thru my cable moden or wireless.

rizvisa1

Error

Hello, i have an error withe my facebook page all the time & i don't know what's rong i just can't do any thing help

deepbreathe

Two or more laptops through wireless without

Hello, is this possible to connect two or more laptops through wireless without any router??? if yes, than tell me the procedure for that...

deepbreathe

Net

Hello, ny set sony ercission w350i is not responsing on the settings bsnl net

deepbreathe

Networking problems

Hello, i am solving on problem of networking. one pc acces all workgrouppcs,but allpccan't acces that pc. They wants permision to acces.

dawooddoe

I need acceraspire 5517 network and camdrives

Hello, friends\ i had accer aspire 5517 laptop i need network and web cam drivers for me plz

dist.urbd
Results 5851 - 5900 out of a total of 9,930