The discussions

Having problem to remove symantec endpointp

Hello, I have tried norton remover tool but the system is saying that the version of antivurs is too low as the remover can only remove higher versio...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Wireless connection help

Hello, I ordered a 7" laptop and am trying to get on a wireless router with it. I have a larger laptop that is on wireless and a desktop I use dir...

closeup22

How to connect gprs mobileph. to pc

Hello, i have use FLY E-111 DS MOBILE PHONE . HOW TO CNNECT GPRS ON PC TO MOBILE PHONE DATA CABLE. PLS GIVE ME ANS..... FLY COMPANY WILL NOT GAVE ME ...

closeup22

Browser cannot connect

Hello, i have a big problem regarding my browser. im connected to the internet, the browser can show my homepage google.com but when i tried to visit...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
Backtrace

Free free all for free

Hello, hello... my fello... nigerians the lastest is on mtn zain and glo think they can stop us from hacking their systems ip by blocking all that we...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Finding ip adress

Hello, myselef abhinav i want to know how can i find the ip adress of any system from where the mail or masseges comes to my computer

ash_perez01

Internet is not working

Hello, i have karbon mobile k10 model.it is not working with aircel gprs.so please guide me is any settings are there

dist.urbd

About trying to get onto my facebook.

Hello, Its like everytime i try to sign on to my facebook, google pops up or kioskea.net pops up and gives me a list of words that facebook wont work...

ash_perez01

Facebook

Hello, Is there any way to find out the date and times you have logged into your facebook account

Nose

Cannot connect to internet

Hello, I cannot connect to the internet from my wireless router. It is a belkin. The laptop says the strenght is excellent but I get a message the ...

dawooddoe

How to change internet connection's ip addres

Hello, I need to change my internet connection's ip address by a software or a method that when i type ipconfig in command prompt it shows me the ip ...

dybbody

Printer problem on linksys wrt54g2

Hello, My sister and I have Dell laptops that are connected to Linksys WRT54G2 routers. I at the beginning had no problem printing on the Epson prin...

dybbody

A compatible wireless router for windows7

Hello, Could someone suggest a reasonably priced wireless router for windows7 please. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Linksys wrt54g router setup not working

I have a Linksys WRT54G V8 wireless router, and when I try to run the setup program it cant find the internet connection.. My internet connection is w...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
spanky

Difficulty, viewing my facebook inbox and add

Hello, why is it dat i can't view my inbox and also add comment. i've been having this problem since two weeks ago, help solve this problem.

ash_perez01

Connecting the ethernet

Hello, I am using MTNL broadband. I have a computer at ground floor and am using ethernet on that one. I have bought a new Desktop which is placed at...

dawooddoe

Host

Hello, I Have 1 question? I must pay the host or not?

deepbreathe

Wireless router

Hello, I have 2 desk top computers but only one is connected to the internet thru AT&T as my provider.I want to hook up another desktop using a AT&T ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

At&t and linksys wrt54g

Hello, I have set up my wireless router and show that I have connected to my router. But when I open a webbrowser, I am unable to connect to any w...

dawooddoe

Chandigarh call girl miss puja 09034150110

chandigarh call girl Miss puja 09034150110chandigarh call girl Miss puja 09034150110chandigarh call girl Miss puja 09034150110chandigarh call girl Mis...

suff954

Ip

Hello, i want to now if there is a way to see the avalible IP adds on my network using command ? cuz i dont have a software to manage ip adds for me...

suff954

Disabled account

Hello,

Ambucias

Connect for pc

Hello, hi what kind of phones will connect pc for internet browsing

suff954

Speed very slow

Hello, my broadband speed very slow i am unhapph.

suff954

Derivers required

Hello, I need dell derivers for model 1501.

suff954

Acer spire one wireless devices

Hello, Can anyone help regarding a wifi problem? have downloaded a number of wireless device progrms and can not seem to load the device on my notebo...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
CJ

Changing wireless connection

Hello, I have a Old Dell Desktop Computer physically connected to my Linksys Router. I want to disconnect my old computer and just use my Notebook co...

suff954

Facebook connecting problems- speed

Hello, i have been facing problems to speedily connecting to FB or collecting rewards from Farmville and the likes. the loading is so slow and things...

suff954

Printer connection to the internet

Hello, how do i connect a printer to the internet? and can it be done? thank you

suff954

Not letting me login in to myspace

Hello, my name is denasha and i need help loggin in to myspace.and every time i put mi email address and password in it always sayin please check yo ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by

How do i use the bluetooth on the nckia e 79

Hello, How canI acticate the bluetooth in this phone to enable me connect to another phone for the purpose of tranfering music unto mine, the e79, Th...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Internet in moile

Hello, while connecting internet in mobile its asking to connect yes or no ,how to over come this, how avoid this step in programing.send me its u...

dist.urbd

Hello I have Nolkia 2626 it have not bluetooth in phone I have USB datacebal I want to connect internet mobile to pc please suggest me soonely

dist.urbd

Mgcp

Hello, i need full clear and understandable explanation about media gateway control protocol

dist.urbd

Hello,can you give me some hints bto open an e-mail

dist.urbd

Router timeout problem

Hello, I am unable to log into my router by typing 192.168.1.1 in my browser I just keep getting a time out message. I've tried a reset but to no ava...

suff954

Internet connection

Hello, i have bsnl connection i want internet connection in my home (piravaloor,okkur,sivagangai dist) plz advice me the needful reqiurement/procedu...

suff954

Configuration

Hello, i am using Airtelprepaid connection, want to configure my corby text cell phone with yahoo mail. GPRS is activated in my cell. please help ...

suff954

Networking/remove one pc from the network

Hello, i have a problem with our network,most of the time the server can not find the other pc even if it is already in use,worst is our passwo...

suff954

Find the sum 41 using only digits/operations

Solved

Hello, i need to find the sum 41 using only the digits 2,3,4,7 and the operations plus, minus, divide, and timesConfiguration: Windows Vista / Firefox...

suff954

Compatibility

Hello, Can I use a Linksys Wireless G 2.4ghz router that is compatible with Windows XP or Vista on a computer that uses Windows 7?

suff954

Linking routers

Hello, I have 5 computers and two routers i would like to link the two routers up one wireless one note they are befsr41 and wrt54gs how do i do it

suff954

One computer and 2 lancard connectivity

Hello, I have 2 Lan Connection and i have one lancard in my computer which biltin on mother board I installed new Lan Card and Connected to the oth...

suff954

Gprs satting

Hello, sir. i am pavan porwal from india BSNL sim card setting sir plese send gprs setting for gfive mobile (model no. g900i) on my email id.. ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Networking

Hello, I have connected my two computers to telstra business broadband and the other day I was able to access my pc through my laptop and see and u...

rickster

Can't connect to wireless network

Hello, I have a problem connecting to wireless internet on my laptop, running Firefox on XP. It worked fine until recently, when the network n...

rickster

Wireless adapter won't turn on

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv6449us. The wireless adapter has recently decided it won't turn on in my house. When I plug an ethernet cord in it reco...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
rickster

Dell driver

Hello, Im trying to reinstall drivers on my dell laptop. The only web access i have is on a mac and the dell is running xp. Is therre any way to dow...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
adam

My gmail account is not oppened

Hello, my gmail account is not oppened please help me how to oppen my account it shows error please help me

ash_perez01

Bluetooth wifi software

Hello, I am using Dell Inspiron 1545 with windows 7 operating system and I want to install Commview for Wifi software.But I am not able to install ...

suff954
Results 5501 - 5550 out of a total of 9,930