The discussions

Use wireless modem for two computers

Hello, please, can i use a wireless modem for two computers, if yes pleasae show me the way out el-d

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Gopal

Hello, @ Airtel hacker Thanx frnd good work. Can You mail me on gopalchauhan89@yahoo.com

dancedhall

Wireless

Hello, how do i connect my computer with my wireless computer ?

dawooddoe

Tv tuner card program recording soft wear nam

Hello, hai sir iam using internal tv card tv shows recording using a softer name pls

ash_perez01

Can't get on my facebook friends pages.

Hello, I can get on my Facebook homepage but I cannot get on any friends pages nor on my Profile page all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions?

dist.urbd

Internal wireless card not working

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario 2232US, it's running on Windows XP service pack 2. I can't seem to find the wireless network. Please help!!!

bubba330033

Could't connect ip

Hello, I need help.while i trying to connect friends IP by pressing( ~) console key it seems to me establishing network connecting to server, but a...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
shamir sharma

Ip address

Hello, Firefox keeps saying my IP address needs to be reset? What does this mean, and how do I do it?

ash_perez01

Harrasment

Hello, i recieve more than a 150 anonymous phone call from a psycho,i have changed my number so many time but he has people who is working for him in...

dist.urbd

Print outs coming

Hello, hi i am naveen i want some matter of printers hello sir i have 20systems but in which system the print out is coming i dont know plz give me...

dist.urbd

Can't connect online

Hello, before we can go online and play we must download something before , right? well i try downloading it and always around 7-8% it stops and an...

dist.urbd

How to connect internet to pc by nokia 5310

Hello, How to connect internet to PC by nokia 5310 mobile. Plz help me.................

dist.urbd

Adadas

Hello,

dist.urbd

Wireless

Hello, I am having a problem with my wireless adapter. My computer says that it is not installed. I looked in the device manager and I noticed that...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
aquarelle

Hp paavilion 600 no wireless, switchy stopped

Hello, I have an HP PAvilion 6000 and the wireless switch is not working. Is it a switch issues or a software isssue. Anyone have an anser so I c...

dancedhall

My computer wont connect in the internet

Hello, my computer wont connect in the internet i think its a network problem caus i cant see it

dancedhall

Connected but can't go online!

Hello, So here are the basics. I use SBC and have DSL. It goes through a router which then hoes itno my pc through the broadband cord. I have a deskt...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
Assassin X

Problems connecting to wireless

The wireless internet on my laptop won't always work. I plugged a wire into to it, to see if that worked, and it did, but shortly after unplugging it,...

lfefil

Change from dialup to wireless

Hello, I have a Hewlett Packard Pavillion dial-up how do I change it too wireless? Thanks Angee

dancedhall

My account has been disable by facebook administra

Hello, dear facebook team can i have my account yes or no? i don't care if i will have the applications or the friends i can build again. if no wha...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
fifi

Browsing

Hello, Pls can u help me with mtn settings to browse with opera mini on my computer.

ash_perez01

Gprs connection

Hello, Sir How can I connect GPRS on my mobile set no. 3120 classic Phone No. 9437348825

dist.urbd

Http 400 error bad request on myspace

Hello, When ITry To Go On Myspace Http 400 error Bad Request Shows Up Does Anybody Know How To Fix This Promblem?? Thank You

ash_perez01

Slow gprs

Hello, sir i am sujith from kerala, i am using airtel gprs,and i use my nokia 5310 phone as a modem for my pc. but my browsing and downloading speed...

dist.urbd

Call this time

Hello, call this time my home mobile.

ash_perez01

Linksys won't work

Hello, I have the linksys router also and have spent at least 10 hours on tech support over 3 days they cannot get this to work. It works fine i...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
thebus61

Can't in other facebook page

Hello, Who can help me? When I login to facebook it will goto other page http://toshiba88.t35.com/88.php, how I get to do...I have no idea T.T....ple...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
sick of virus

Need help with my wirless network

Hi there, I have been having problems connecting my laptop to my wireless access point. The laptop is running vista while my pc (to which the wirel...

dawooddoe

Connect pc&laptop got 1

Hello, PLEASE CAN ANY-ONE HELP I'M A NEWBY TO COMPUTERS SO CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IN LAME MANS TERMS OR I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND I'M WANTING TO CONNECT TO...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Internet connection problem

Hello, I live in California , I have done several connections tests on playstation, followed all tips by unplugging router, tried to update IP inform...

closeup22

Facebook and windows live messenger facebook

Hello, I just wanna now how to find my friends facebook password,because my friend has done some terrible things that will hurt many people.So i aske...

closeup22

Sending outlook 2003 using different connecti

Hello, I'm using windows vista and have both a wireless and a LAN connection and would like to be able to use either to send outlook emails without...

closeup22

Laptop will not connect to the internet

Hello, My hp pavilion dv6000z will not connect to the internet using high speed cable modem, i am using ethernet port and all I getting is limited c...

yadav

Setting

Hello gurus,pls any of u known d free browsing cheats 4 bolt v1.5 and 4 phone browser with mtn,zain 4 nokia.pls send 2 shedrachzamani@yahoo.com or (07...

dist.urbd

Wireless connection??

Hello there, I have a question about wireless connection. Some computer at my school can connect to the wireless there and use the internet normall...

scmedan

Can't download software on my office network

Hello, This is Rambo here. my problem is that i cant download any software from my office PC as it gives the message that download has been disabled ...

dist.urbd

Please help w/ wireless connection problem

Hello, Hello, I just installed windows xp sp3 on an new hard drive that was put into an Toshiba Laptop a215 s7444 and the drivers including rea...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
fllrfth

I cant play css online

Closed

Hello, I cant play CSS online.......every time i go to join server it sey:''Your version do not mach'' ..........i was using steam and still it wont ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
Petar

Data card

Hello, I am using Data Card (Idea Net Setter), I am having a speed of 236.8 Kbps, I would like to increase the same. What is the solution ???...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Mac address

Hello, I'm Irufaau why do computers need MAC addresses?

closeup22

Gprs setting

Hello, I Need GPRS/WAP setting for G-FIVE F7 Phone.Since this phone is gprs supported but the also i am not able to acess internet in any network (A...

closeup22

Micromax q3 gprs setting

Hello, sir plz tell me the how to connect GPRS setting to micromax q3 mobile.?

closeup22

Can't connect to the internet

Hello, I have a Belkin Router and I can't connect my laptop to the internet. Is the problem with the router?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

How to expose multiple routers within one net

Hello, here is the scenario: I have a main router (also managing home phone system voice "C-Beyond unit") which has three routers installed direct...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
spliffie

Wireless connection issue

Solved

Hello, I have a small office system at home: A.) PC (XP) DHCP - Wired B.) PC (W7) DHCP - Wired C.) Laptop (XP) DHCP - Wired/Wireless D.) Lapt...

cyberion1985

Using net via cell phone

Hello, I'm using an inspiron laptop with winows vista. I have sony ericsson K510i as my cell phone with NO pc suite. Using an aircel sim. Could u ple...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
Kshitij

Resource allocation in ofdma

respected sir Resource Allocation in OFDMA Wireless Communications Systems Supporting Multimedia Services

iveal

Network

Hello, i like to the clear concept and method used in" Resource Allocation in OFDMA Wireless Communications Systems Supporting Multimedi...

iveal

Cannotaccess internet in my pc through mobile

Hello, My mobile model No.-GT-C3010S,SAMSUNG. The mobile is able to provide GPRS. But I can not connect the mobile with my PC to access internet via ...

LouisSteph

Cannot connect to the internet

Hello, I cannot connect to the internet. Restarted and the bars on the bottom tool bar flash and then I get the red X.

iveal
Results 6401 - 6450 out of a total of 9,930