The discussions

Activating wifi

Hello, how to activate wifi in nokia e71

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

My email won't sign in

Hello, My Email doesn't sign in. My internet is connected, I typed the email address and the password correctly. I tried to sign in with another aco...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Trying to set up a wireless connection

Hello, I was wondering whether anyone could help me please as I am going insane!! I am trying to set up a wireless connection using a NETGEAR WG...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Is it wireless

Solved

Hello, We are looking for a new computer for our front office. The server is in a different room, and there are 2 work stations and 2 laptops. We ha...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
VetChicks

Linksys router wrt54g2

Hello, try downloading disk and keep getting error message 323. Disk never fully downloads. any suggestions?

xpcman

Browser settings

How do I change brower settings on window xp?

deepbreathe

Save time

Hello, how to save time of login in computer in a LAN while login it. Regards, kritika

deepbreathe

I cant find msn on my computer (not solved)

Hello, I have had some trouble i tried downloading and everything IVE looked on my computer and i cant find my msn anywhere where could it be hiding?...

deepbreathe

E-mail orginator

Hello, I and several of my friends received an e-mail and I just want to know the originator's name that sent the e-mail and how was it that my f...

deepbreathe

How to find ip address/fcn of another pc

Hello, I need to remotely access my PC from my laptop. The PC won't fully startup and I simply need to access it's IP or computer name in order to re...

deepbreathe

Hriday

Hello, friends i m hriday n im using aircel pocket internet n i connect d mobile 2 pc through pc suite n it connected.i.e. It shows conneçted but ...

dist.urbd

Difference in in speed

Hello, I have connected net to pc via bluetooth. connection speed shows 115.2Kbps. But in my friend Connection speed shows 921KKbps.Moreover I have c...

deepbreathe

Kmr

Hello, iam using sigmatel s88 (china) mobile with Idea serivece provider. now i can't accessing gprs inter net on my mobile, can i setup airtel gprs...

ash_perez01

Hi iam prabhakar

Hello, iam an college student i need of free gprs or any hack or any tricks to any of the network pls frnds reply me

ash_perez01

I am want to broswing free on my nokia 311oc

Hello, i need a trick to brows on my Nokia 3110c pla any one like to help me i am in Nigeria you can gt back to me by peterhadrick@yahoo.com and agai...

ash_perez01

I got hacked on facebook

hey guys i Got hacked on facebook i tried all the ways to log in but i couldn't please help me :((

dist.urbd

Transfer of message

Hello, what is the process invovled while tranfer of message from one computer to anoyher computer through internet...............

ash_perez01

How can i use security wlan in mobile

hello everybody i very thanks to all, but i using nokia N82 mobile sometime i getting preshard wifi network, but that asking security code , how ca...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
Ram

Msn

Hello, i have a doubt that someone is talking to me from two mail account from the same computer how can i know if that true can anyone help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
jenni.g

Hello, how could i send message to another computer on network?

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Wireless internet

Hello, I need wireless internet without getting cable. what is the easiest and cheapest way to do this?

dawooddoe

Securing wireless network

Hello, i have installed a tp link router with ma dsl.....now the problem is that ma laptop gives me a message of insecure network. plz any body can...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
suff954

How to speed up the net connection?

Hello, i have problem with intehttps://ccm.net/remote/captcha.php3?CCMSESSID=1796787dfe7964e9369e5ad7ff3431c5b444aefe&-1973945453rnet surfing and bro...

cccandy

Pis help to speed up my internet connection

Hello, pls help me with my slow internet i am using bluetooth connection with my phone the speed is 115.2kbps please help me to increse the speed of ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
rebecoda

Speed up torrent

Hello, how can i increase torrent speed and reduce browsing speed? my browsing speed is so high and torrent is so low.....i'm fro bangladesh and i'm ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
rebecoda

How to connect laptop and computer

Hello, sir, i m using bsnl broadband with wifi modem. i want connect my pc having windows xp and my laptop with windows vista together . i want t...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Reset router but now unsecured

Hello, good afternoon, I have the Linksys by Cisco WRT54GL router and it works well with my dell laptop. I just purchased a new dell laptop for m...

xpcman

Wireless signal

Hello, i have a laptop toshiba i get internet with a built in wirelss catching signal from who ever is onlne so i connect to linsky but the signal is...

deepbreathe

Plz giv me solution

Hello, frnds i m HRIDAY. plz solve my problem. I have a aircel pocket internet connection and i am able to connect with my pc. When i connect my pocke...

deepbreathe

For security

Hello, i have a bsnl dna a211-1 modem how could i secure my wireless as it is open to all . My laptop and my phone could not detect if i hide ssid w...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Help,internet problems

Can someone help me please? I have two computers here at home. A dell connected to the internet here in my kitchen and a compaq in my room that is not...

Anil Babaria

Hriday

Hello frnds im Hriday . I have a pocket int conn. Wen i connect my pocket internet 2 my pc it shows connected. But d main problem is not a single web ...

deepbreathe

Connectivity

Hello, How can i connect my home PC to my office network under distance of 10 K.M ,without wire ?

deepbreathe

Code promblem

Hello, I went to sign up for facebook and then they send me my code and it does not work what should I do?

deepbreathe

Installing wireless network

Hello, Dear sir, I am using acer aspire 4720z lap. unfortunately i formate my lap. now wireless network is not working when i am installing th...

ramesh2412

\\pc name is not accessible. you might not

Hello, Hello, Now hear 7 pcs. I can't access other computer in network but internet access in this computer (7Pc) 1 Pc show & access a...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
Imran

I'm trying to get my wireless key

Hello, I'm trying to get my wireless key to run my two labtops.

raydha

Problem downloading songs on mobile phone

Hello, i dont how can i download songs from the internet?

ash_perez01

Need pc suite

Hello, hi i have bluetooth S6 china mobile. Is there any PC Suite suitable for my moble.

ash_perez01

Password for my modem

Hello, HI i have BSNL wifi router/modem ITI DNA-A211-1.. its a wireless connection, i dont want my neighbours to use it.how can i protect it with t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
Dacota920

Http 400 error

Hello, How could I solve Http 400 error?

ginage

I need a network adapter driver for compac

Hello, i just built a working computer and i cant find out what kind of ethernet driver i need it is a compac pentium 4 motherboard

deepbreathe

Free sony laptops

Hello,people here are ur chance of getting a free sony vaio laptop deliver to u,just go to http://ezlaptop.com/?r=223128 hurry up and register,for the...

deepbreathe

Printer sharing

Hello, I have my main computer wired to my printer using a USB. My house is wireless. I would like to print from my laptop wirelessly. When I sear...

suff954

Laptop unable to obtain correct ip address

Hello, Hope you can help. My friend and i both have the same ADSL Netcomm modem N5+4W, on which the wireless network is setup identically with the sa...

suff954

Internet facility through mobile

Hello, I have sony ericsson w350i mobile. and i have a pc (windows 2003 server) in my home. I want to use the internet facility in mobile through pc....

suff954

Internet thru modem ok, but not thru linksys

Hello, I have a dell desktop and a cable company given modem. When I connect directly through the modem, I can get internet access through the Tim...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Dns_address

Hello, how can i get dns address using code from any of the languages ... thanks in advance...

suff954

Internet speed too slow

Hello, My internet speed is usually 120kbs,but now is about 20-30kbs less than modem... How should i fix the problem?

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
supercandy

My modem lights are on but no internet conect

Hello,i have motorolla modem model nim100 and my modem lights comes on but it doesnt connect to the internet through my ethernet cable through the ba...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
kn0cker
Results 6201 - 6250 out of a total of 9,930