The discussions

Lap top & pc same address ?

Can A Lap Top & a PC share the same E-Mail Address ?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
kamil

Why i am out from facebook?

Closed

WHY TO ME? Configuration: / Yahoo! Slurp Indeterminable

Ambucias

Cant find security settings on router

my Belkin router security has been set up to only let specific devices onto it, so you have to manually find the wireless device ip address and bring ...

sharpman

Cannot connect to internet

i have a msi gx630, i have been in afghanistan for awhile now, since i have returned just for a short time. my problem is i cannot connect to the inte...

sharpman

How to connect 2 pc in a lan

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 how to connect 2 pc in a lan and how to connect internet to both pc's pls send me step by step ...

iveal

Password creation to my bsnl broad band conne

Hello sir, I want to set password to my BSNL broad band connection(ADSL MODEM). Kindly reply.

Shanmugam

Internet through data cable

Hello, I am rahees I have a nokia 6120 with docomo connection. I'm using internet in my phone. Then i connected my mobile to my dell inprison laptop...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
bridges

Profile stolen

I started up a new profile how can I get my old one stopped and information deleted? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

Ambucias

Wireless for hp dv 6000

Hello, I just bought a hp dv 6000 off craigslist and it was working great, but now my wifi card is not working and i can not get a wifi connection, t...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
Dmnas85

Browse sonyericson k750i with opera mini thru pc w

Hello, good guys, pls bros n sis i want someone 2 help me with my pc settings so i can browse from my phone thru pc. it is xp and sonyericson k750i o...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
mosh

Network help!! - samsung f480i

Hello all, I dunno if this is possiable, but is there a way. to connect to my wireless internet. though the phone doesnt support it. by logging ont...

10 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
mica

Bluetooth software removed

hi i've laptop (dell studio) and when i download windows 7 , the Bluetooth software removed for my computer , i tried to download it from the sit...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Need music pon mi phone chua

how do i get music on my phone Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

My unatainable network.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80 Hi everyone. i'm writing cause I seem to have an impossible challenge to resolve. I want to plug a wirele...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
tchernobill

My ie doent work but my morzilla does

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5my ie doent work but my morzilla firworks does??????/pliz help

closeup22

Linksys wep works with mac os but not pc

I have a Linksys Wireless G Model WRT54G router and 90% of the time I'm a MacBook Pro with no problem. But when I try to use a Toshiba PC on the wirel...

iveal

Remote desktop connection to htc hd2 - won't

I need help on trying to remote desktop connection to my htc hd2 cell phone. I need help asap. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.4

iveal

Linksys firmware upgrade failed

I tired to upgrade my linksys wrt54gs and it just timed out now the setup page is corrupted i can still connect to the internet n browse but cant con...

iveal

Bthomehub-1612

my Apple iPhone3G requires this BTHomeHub-1612 to get online via Wi-Fi, i need urgent help please

iveal

Downloading tricks

Pls can i get free downloading tricks for opera 5?

closeup22

I cant get on my myspace, i dont know why

how do i get on myspace when it wont let me on Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5

closeup22

It would be nice if i can get an answer

hey, I have exactly the same problem. I need to reboot my router and my modem every 2 weeks so that I can connect to the Internet. Otherwise it tells ...

closeup22

Vista inernet connected cannot browse

hp laptop networked all computers fine but my lapto will Not display any page

closeup22

I cant log into myspace

my myspace says this profile is undergoing routine maintenance. what does that mean? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5

3 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
Guy

I need to put stuff on my phone

Hello, i have no software cd no usb is there any way to get them without that

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
princess jess

Clarify remote access use

someone recommended that remote access could solve the problem of going home to work on my and finding that some files are missing..how is this imple...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
jenn

Windows 7 and widows xp

About two days ago by window 7 could no longer see my windows xp. My xp system does see the windows 7. I have also lost the print ability. The xp...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
mrsb

Problems with my new acer laptop !!

I have been having the exact same issues but it still wont let me connect can someone please tell me exactly what to do. I have the newer version of t...

closeup22

My facebook comes up with errors

I need to know how to fix it Configuration: / Opera 9.80

closeup22

2 xboxs, 1 wireless, 1 not wireless

I have 2 xbox 360s. One is wireless, one is not. i have a linksys router. the router is in diiferent room than xbox. how can i get both connected t...

closeup22

Online help please

Please can anyone help me on how to get an online account and run it. Thanks.

closeup22

Download problem

I can't download msn messenger & can't see some msn websites. Please help & tell me how to solve this problem

closeup22

My logitech wireless mouse wont work!

Hi my logitech wireless mouse wont work but the keyboard does, I have changed the batteries and tried pushing connect, any help would be very much app...

sarah

Coment box

anytime i type in the comment box...it does't go. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Browse the internet with ur phone ....?

ur phones to internet

closeup22

Need setup disk for linksys router

I am needing a setup disk for Linksys wireless router model #BEFW11S4 version 4? Son gave it to me without a disk because he lost it. Configuration...

dawooddoe

Forgotten my facebook passward.

Solved

Can you please help me out? My facebook e-mail address is dondiv@yahoo.com but my comfirmation code was not sent to me in my yahoo e-mail [divine_larb...

Ambucias

Password

Solved

is there any way in finding out who logged into msn hotmail and their password on my computer

Ambucias

Hacked on facebook

Solved

A message shaniqua wiles just been deposited in the concierge.Il concerne le message suivant, posté par 11223456 le Jun 7, 2009 9:05pm BST http://c...

Ambucias

Connection gprs to laptop through usb

Hi Sir/ Madam Actualy i have Nokia Samsung e200 and Samsung i900 mobiles with me, i have GPRS activated. I want to know how can i will connect In...

closeup22

One computer cant connect to internet? virus?

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 This started happening after AVG detected 4 trojan horses. AVG removed them but when I restarted the compu...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
upsetnow

How to confirm email address in facebook

Closed

Hello, actually i want to ask something, i'm really confuse... how to confirm email address in Facebook? when i check in my email, no message. can u...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Connect 2 pcs with cat5

i am completely new to nteworking i want to connect my desktop PC and My laptop with a DSL Modem using only cat5 cable. can i know the step to step ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Lynksys router security

how do you set up wireless security for your router cannot get back into set up Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.21.10

xpcman

Can't connect to wireless network

Hey! I'm having some trouble connecting my brother's PC to wireless networks. When I try to connect to an unprotected network the dialog box i...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
-somebody-

Sharing between two computers

how to share documents from one computer to another computer. Give some easy steps to share between two computers Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

How to get airtel gprs connection via pc

Hello, i am using Micromax Q3 i want to know how can i connect mobile office to pc help me my id is anu_raksha31@redifmail.com Configuration: W...

closeup22

My org. hotmail password & secret answer hack

Dear Sir, Our Organization Hotmail ID password & Secret Answer Hack. Sir I already filled 4 times hotmail help forum. but not receive to me satisf...

closeup22

Linksys wireless g wrt54g v5 stopp

Hi there! My router just stopped working yesterday for no reason that I can discern. I had been using it wirelessly for both my MacBook and my iPod...

iveal

Lan connection problem

Good day, hi! im having problems with my 2 networks for battle for middle earth. my 1st computer cannot detect the other computer. while my 2nd co...

iveal
Results 5201 - 5250 out of a total of 9,930