The discussions

Mp3 player problem

Hello, can anybody tell me how to play mp3 songs from flash card because i am not able to play songs from mp3 player

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Dell inspirion 1525 wireless problem

Hello, I have Dell Inspirion 1525 on Windows XP. My wireless was working fine now suddenly stopped working. My router is fine as I can connect fine f...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
SB

I dont know my password

Hello, my name is telisa and everytime i try to log in the paaword isnt rigth i have it sent to my email but it never shows up there i cant figure ou...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
shani47

Problem email confirmation

Hello,

deepbreathe

Internet

Hello, my broadband plan is 750plus how i can increase my download speed and browsing speed?please slove my problem

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

How to set the linksys wireless 2.4ghz if i f

Hello,

suff954

How to increase internet speed by omiting

Hello, i am using internet and its ip is 202.148.56.42. i think it is shared by some person. and my download speed is not sufficient. how can i get ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
John

Speed

Hello, i m a cyber cafe owner i give two net connections my friends they take the net speed is 800kbps and my download speed is 60kbps what's the rea...

John

Internet speed

Hello, sir for increasing my reliance data card speed for this which software i have to download

John

Speed problem

Hello, hell sir i am having bsnl modem 750 scheme and i am using utorrent 1.8.4 my download speed is only 20kbps wat to do

John

Downloading problem

Hello, Sir, I have got TATA Photon whiz with the speed of 158kbp/s but I am not geting it fully.I get the higest speed upto 4kbp/s and some times not...

John

Slow downloading online

Hello, i have reliance gprs connection my download speed is between 5-10 KBps how can i boost my download and browsing speed, i am using download acce...

John

Downloading cd is slow

Hello, I'm downloading all of my CDs to itunes. It used to download in the 7-8X speed. Now it is usually in the 3-4X speed. Anyway to get this to ...

Radu

Slow downloading speed

Hello dear, I have problem with my downloading speed.i have bsnl broadband connection.my utorrent gives me speed only upto 40kbps eventhough speed pr...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
Radu

How to increase browsing download speed

Hello, how to increase browsing download speed ,i connect pc with nokia E66 through airtel mobile office please give any solution

Gina

Net connection

Hello, sir im able to access the net by clicking the mozillla firefox icon but when i click the bsnl shortcut icon it is showing error 676 and also ...

Gina

Plz help me to boost , internet and download

Hello, sir , plz help me to boost , my present internet speed of 2.5 bps .. i`m using k750i bluetooth internet enabled mobile phone .. i use laptop ...

Gina

Increasing downloading speed

Hello, i want to increase my net's downloading speed.i have intel core 2 duo processor with 1gb RAM and 256 GB hard disk.

Gina

I am tired to download anythings pls help me

Hello, I have a huawei modem with BSNL wirless connection. it shows speed at the time of connection of 230kbps. but run very slow adn download also ...

Gina

Hp mini internet

Hello, i just got a hp mini and they it will work in hot spots but it wont whats the problem

suff954

How i can connect internet from mobile to pc

Hello, i have been using samsung star 3g but i don't connect to pc internet from my mobile i have to installed mobile software in my pc but it sho...

suff954

Cant connect 2 computers with an ethernet rou

Hello, i have cable internet and 2 laptops at home, i want to be able to access the internet with both of them but am unable to. 1 computer is runnin...

jerksmack

Windows 7 doesnt work the wifi internet

Hello, I just bought a HP - G-70-246US Notebook Pc; I really enjoyed using the Vista, It worked fabulously, then I upgraded to windows 7; now I cant...

nomadcrys

Wireless

Hello, I just installed a new hard drive in my Dell Inspiron 1525. I am not able to connect to my wireless internet. It says that it can't find the...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

About gprs

Hello, i have nokia 2626 handset and facing diffuculty to connect laptop to mobile and also find difficulty in setting pocket internet.please send me...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Lan driver

Hello, 'm having problem with my network! windows say Limeted or no connectivity. you might not able to access internet or some network resource...

jenni.g

I need help to connect pc to samsung corbypro

Hello, I am using samsung corby pro please let me know how to enable my pc internet with my mobile.

dist.urbd

Internet speed drops down

Hello, i hve a broadband connection wit very high speed its ADSL router n its connected to network wit other pc..initaly wen i was useing my internet...

dist.urbd

Forget my brosdband connection password

Hello, how can get my password back without using any program .. although now i get connected on my desktop cuz i marked on (save my user and passwor...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

My computer will not recognize router

Hello, I was on my moms wireless network. Now that I have moved how do I get my computer to work with roommates router?

xpcman

Answering phone drops wireless connection

Hello, Lately everytime I answer a call my wireless cable modem/router loses connectivity to the internet. I just went wireless less than two months ...

xpcman

Internet

Hello, i want to connect internet to pc via my samsung gt c3053 mobile

suff954

Connecting to pcs remotely

Hello, Please tell me all possible ways in which i can connect my two pcs one in office and one at home ... i want to run applications on the ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

Getting in to my facebook account

Hello, When I try to get into facebook it tells me I need a confirmation code. And then another privacy window comes up over the confirmation window....

suff954

Softwere needed

Hello, i uas toshiba laptop. but network connection habe not wireless net. i mean whice softwere i use for wi fi used?

suff954

Http 400 bad request

Hello, every time i go to myspace. com http 400 bad request pops up and i don't know what to do it only does it for that website but i was able to go...

ash_perez01

Internet

Hello, Model Apple iPHONE 32GB still not working for facebook & email

ash_perez01

I can`t log in myspace.com

Hello,i tried to logged in myspace.com & it said : the information that you gave to us it won`t be able to log in why? it just because i have hotmail...

suff954

Possible to run my route through my computer?

Okay, please tell me if this is possible, I want to hook my modem directly to my computer through a wired Ethernet connection. Then I want to use my s...

Dacota920

Wireless connection

Hello, I have a dell studio that is less than a year old. I'm not too savy with computers snd could use some help!! We have a wireless set up in a b...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
Dacota920

Laptop

Hello, guys i need your help ok my friend installed the windows xp but it erased my wireless program to connect to the internet for the wifi it all ha...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Linksys wrt54gv.8..2 no internet at all

Hello, After rebooting my HP vista tablet laptop over the X'mas holidays, I couldn't access to internet even with the cable to the router. When con...

dawooddoe

Account mangement

Hello, I have had a message sent to me by the account mangement asking for my PSN ID, they asked me to send my account e-mail and password that i sig...

xpcman

Wln drivers - sony vaio nr32m/s

Hello, I tried to change my operating system and did partition of hard drive win-vista premium.(sony vaio NR32m/s) But after doing this my wireless n...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
Leader

Network security key

Solved

Hello, Whwre do I find my network security key for my Linksys WRT54G router...is the same as my pass word?

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
dawooddoe

How to see the trash messages in gmail

Hello, how can i see the trash messages in gmail,unacceptedly the trash messages deleted so i want that message so how can i retrive that message...

ash_perez01

Gprs

Hello, my airtel customer centre official is saying that airtel gprs won't support china mobiles.... can you please solve my problem since i am havin...

ash_perez01

I can not get on facebook?

Hello, Please can some body help me !!!! Ive not been able to get on facebook on my own laptop for 5 days but i have been on it at my friends an...

dist.urbd

Chating

Hello most of the people use their laptop to chat visualy with thire family but it is difficult to me so what is my next mesure to use it like them?

dist.urbd

Privacy settings

Hello, i recently tried to setup a facebook account. i assume that i succeeded because i began to recieve emails stating what friend approved my req...

ash_perez01
Results 6151 - 6200 out of a total of 9,930